New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Trying to find a webcomic

I have been going though old webcomics I used to read as of late and i having having issues finding one it was about a wizard who made a werewolf his familiar or something like that and I can not remember what it was called. Anyone hae any idea what that was called or if it is stil running
    Actors we are people pretending to be people

Thanks to Kwarkpudding for the amazing Aran Avatar

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Trying to find a webcomic

Sorcery 101 comes to mind, though I don't remember it that well.
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Is anybody listen about chacha choudhry comics?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGirl

I'm also trying to find a webcomic that I used to read. In it, the universe is filled with world's shaped like triangular plates. One of the characters gets impaled by a living crystal, and is infected with a crystaline life form. She becomes something new. I can't remember the name of the webcomic, but I do know that the artist/writer has a seperate blog where she talks about D&D games she's played in the past, one of which involved a space battle of epic proportions, another of which she was the DM, and her players had their characters come to "our" world... and unexpected things happened in reality.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by imachrismoose View Post
    I'm also trying to find a webcomic that I used to read. In it, the universe is filled with world's shaped like triangular plates. One of the characters gets impaled by a living crystal, and is infected with a crystaline life form. She becomes something new. I can't remember the name of the webcomic, but I do know that the artist/writer has a seperate blog where she talks about D&D games she's played in the past, one of which involved a space battle of epic proportions, another of which she was the DM, and her players had their characters come to "our" world... and unexpected things happened in reality.
    I'm not sure because I'm only familiar with her work from the defunct YWCIBAYSFB blog, but it reminds me of JDR's crazy stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Roamer View Post
    I think he did the only morally acceptable thing by killing everyone.
    Hark! An avatar drawn by Kate Beaton!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Gez View Post
    I'm not sure because I'm only familiar with her work from the defunct YWCIBAYSFB blog, but it reminds me of JDR's crazy stuff.
    Yes, that's exactly the one I'm looking for! Unicorn Jelly is the story with the crystal girl, but it seems J.D. Reitz doesn't have her D&D stories up anymore. Oh well!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

I too am looking for a webcomic that I lost of track of. Unfortunately, it has been many years, and I can only remember the vaguest of details.

One of my strongest, most confident memories of the comic is that it featured a scene in the beginning, in which two characters (the two main?) catch up to a bus that they were late for school when one of them, who had been very "out of it" up to that point, suggests something involving a hill (possibly going over it instead of around it like the bus does)?

Some fainter, more uncertain memories are that later on, at the school itself, a trio(?) of female students attempt to distract some figure of authority in order to steal a key of some sort. They were presented in a way that made them seem like the antagonists, or at least unlikeable.

These scenes were all after several pages of seemingly unrelated content featuring some sort of hunter, or in which the word hunt was used.

I got the feeling it was a fantasy comic rather then a "slice of life" one. The art was good, or at least I thought it was at a time.

I've been trying to trace my path back to this webcomic for years now. I would be really thankful for some help.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Anyone? Anyone?

9. - Top - End - #9

Okay, this thread is almost a month old, but I figure this is better than the alternative of creating a new one.

I am having a similar issue of finding a webcomic that I read several years ago, however I'm not sure of the name and, honestly, am not sure if it is even still around.

From what I remember of the comic, it was about a village where everyone could use elemental magic, but the protagonist, a young woman, had the rare (Forbidden?) power to control shadows. After that I have vague memories of a portal and some kind of god stuck in a tree? Yeah, like I said, it's vague.

Does anyone remember anything like this?
    Teach me, Please
    I need the abilities to live
    Silly me, I tried to measure it by what I could give

"There are nights when the wolves are silent, And only the moon howls...."
    -George Carlin

10. - Top - End - #10

sounds a little bit like Juathuur.