New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Dallas-Dakota's Dastardly and Devious Dancing Debate of Random Banter #198

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    That sounds delicious

Ahh, okay. Just dancing, okay
    *hands over cup of hot chocolate*

Weell... let's call it just dancing, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Dallas-Dakota's Dastardly and Devious Dancing Debate of Random Banter #198

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    Oh god, no.

If you had an online connection, a Xbox Live membership and an XBOX360, we might be able to. Otherwise, yeah, likely not an option.

Yes! Glad they came out so well, and that it's inspired you to cook more! I'd try chicken parmesian or chicken cordon bleu for other recipes that are hard to do wrong, and taste excellent.

As for D & D, its a campaign I'm running for 4 players, and this summer has not been kind to our schedule. We're a little over half done the campaign and we started last October/November range. Good luck on not getting crushed. Bring Durkon and he'll help get rid of those pesky plants.

ION: I'm excited to be doing a competitive playthrough of Majora's Mask tomorrow with a friend of mine in Montana.
    My point exactly.

Yeah...no 360. I have a friend I visit often who does, but I feel it would rude to go to hang out with a friend just to use their stuff to play games with another friend. Now if she liked Resident Evil that would possibly work out, but she does not care for it. So again, I sorry. Hopefully you will be able to play more of it with friends soon, it really is tons of fun (though I hate the dang oil level ).

Hmm I shall look up chicken parmesan later then. Grandma and I are on a bit of a budget, of course. I am also looking into mushroom recipes because I made some sauteed mushrooms on the side last night but I feel I could have done better. So, I looked some things up and found ways to cook mushrooms even better.

Ooh yeah, that does suck when it happens, stuff delayed. Our last campaign had to rush in the end because of a friend going into the military, so a lot of things that we wanted to do didn't end up happening. He, we'll try not to be. Durkon would be quite useful to be sure. I am playing a homebrew class and generally working as the support character with some magical firepower, a bit.

Hmm how are you both making Majora's Mask competitive? Other than that I hope you both have very much fun, I freakin love that game.

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post

*watches cup enviously* hot chocolate...

Hmm some may be suspicious, good Finny. Not I of course, but some.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

3. - Top - End - #123
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Oh, my. I hope the experience isn't too painful for you!
    We've had it done before, it won't be that bad.

Thanks!

Wa-wait, what

You mean you actually..
    I'm just teasing Fin, I know you probably didn't get laid =p. I just like teasin' my friends.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

We've had it done before, it won't be that bad.
    Ah? This is a second time?

5. - Top - End - #125

Ah? This is a second time?
    Yes. That's why I know about all the super gross "blood in the wax" stuff

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    *watches cup enviously* hot chocolate...

Hmm some may be suspicious, good Finny. Not I of course, but some.
    Would you like a cup of hot chocolate too?

I.. I facepalm at myself.

Wa-wait, what

You mean you actually..
    I'm just teasing Fin, I know you probably didn't get laid =p. I just like teasin' my friends.
    ... See, I didn't even consider the possibility of any kind of innuendo in my message until now... *narrows eyes*

What I mean is, dancing, hrm, it was part of the fun. And the other part of the fun, nothing dirty. Euck.
    Hihihi, that's ok Zoozie. :smallninjagrin:
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-08-23 at 02:49 PM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Yes. That's why I know about all the super gross "blood in the wax" stuff
    Ah. Well, feel better soon!

8. - Top - End - #128

... See, I didn't even consider the possibility of any kind of innuendo in my message until now... *narrows eyes*

What I mean is, dancing, hrm, it was part of the fun. And the other part of the fun, nothing dirty. Euck.
    Hihihi, that's ok Zoozie. :smallninjagrin:
    Hehe, oh innocent Finn, so silly

And aah, okay. Glad you have fun! I've never went dancing before >_>

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Would you like a cup of hot chocolate too?

I.. I facepalm at myself.
    Ooh pleases? Hot chocolate: definitely in Top 3 Greatest Drinks.

Heh now why would you do that? Really though, glad you are having fun out there. Wish I could say the same, but I do not dance. Sing maybe, but not dance.
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

It is such a strange thing to see, isn't it? When all my friends started to know my other friends I was getting really confused. It all worked out though, mostly. I'd love for my friends in the area to meet all of you though!
    Yeah, I see it as a good thing when my friends are friends with eachother as well, it means that I'll just be more likely to encounter them.

Eh, 200,000...my town is nowhere near that size. Maybe if you took all 6 surrounding towns and put them together...might get there. I live in a very small community all in this one valley, so the fishbowl mentioned fits here absolutely.
    Yeah, I assume it happens earlier in smaller communities...

ION:
    I've reported interest for more lab assisting, now in a C and Java course I took last year, meaning that I'll follow the same students. This will hopefully be a lot of fun! :3
    Last edited by Teddy; 2013-08-23 at 06:12 PM.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Hehe, oh innocent Finn, so silly

And aah, okay. Glad you have fun! I've never went dancing before >_>
    More like an utter and eternal daftie rather than innocent, but think as you wish.

Truth be told, my first ceilidh was less than a year ago! And I absolutely love them, loved them before I'd been to any ceilidh! Come to Scotland, oh fairest of the Zoozies, and I shall take you to the dancing floor.

Heh now why would you do that? Really though, glad you are having fun out there. Wish I could say the same, but I do not dance. Sing maybe, but not dance.
    Indeed it is. For me number 1 is water, but after that choosing between hot chocolate and blackcurrant juice is difficult.

Oh, you would dance as long as there was someone as persistent as me dragging you down!
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey guys, how's it going?

I decided to cook the last calzone tonight, and when the oven was preheated at the right temperature, I opened the oven and discovered..........

That there was a tray with burnt leftover vegetables, and a chicken that looked like a melted rat (it was that moldy).

So I had to scrape all that into a plastic bag and put it in the garbage.

Talk about a meatloaf surprise.

13. - Top - End - #133

More like an utter and eternal daftie rather than innocent, but think as you wish.

Truth be told, my first ceilidh was less than a year ago! And I absolutely love them, loved them before I'd been to any ceilidh! Come to Scotland, oh fairest of the Zoozies, and I shall take you to the dancing floor.
    I would enjoy that, but I'm sick and can't hear out of one of my ears. Take that into the account that I am ALREADY horribly clumsy, and you'll see a recipe for disaster and broken feet

The offer is appreciate though. Perhaps one day!

14. - Top - End - #134

NecromancerGuy

I would enjoy that, but I'm sick and can't hear out of one of my ears. Take that into the account that I am ALREADY horribly clumsy, and you'll see a recipe for disaster and broken feet

I do hear that learning to dance helps with the coordination. If you can survive the instructors, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

MYNXAE! Good to see you! Sorry to hear about these things. This summer hasn't really treated me well, myself...(winter for you?)
    Very cold winter. But getting warmer. Slowly. Maybe. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    You should sic the cat on him.
    If I threw the cat on him he'd be dead fairly quickly. Unfortunately, she doesn't know the meaning of "KILL HIM KITTY, KIIIIIIILL!"

Ah. My condolences, comrade.
    Thank'ye Tai!

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    I'm right next to you, you dingus.
    Indeed you are, but one can never discount the possibility that you died and I'm now hallucinating you.

It's more tiring than annoying, unless you've got to do it with annoying people. Thankfully, I was the only person moving, so it was relatively easy. Had I gotten any sleep beforehand, I might have even enjoyed it.

Well, perhaps he does, but he seems like a reasonable person, and all of the reasonable people I know prefer sleeping on a bed.

Interesting... it's much darker than I was imagining it. Still, fancy.

Just so you know, 200,000 people is not a small town at all. Not even remotely close.
    Alas, I find myself so readily tired these days that I doubt I could find any enjoyment at all in the task.
    Which reminds me... I still need to dismantle that old wardrobe... Damn ancient screws and funny angles conspiring against my attempts to remove the other door... And that's just the start. I've no idea how I'm going to take apart the rest of it.
    At least it will expose the floor that's still in good condition for a few days until I move furniture around and conceal it again.

That is so often the case. I've yet to find someone who prefers to sleep on something else.

It's the lighting. I assure you the colouration is quite vivid when illuminated by a fiery storm of nuclear fusion contained by the force of its own gravity.

A small city perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    You should sic the cat on him.
    Wouldn't work. The cat likes me more.

Oh, hey, for those of you curious, ear situation!

I have a massive throat infection, which may of spread to the ear. And my ear is clogged pretty badly with wax and blood. So I'm taking antibiotics, to clear the throat. Then when that's done, I am to pour olive oil into my ear for four days, and once THAT'S all done, then we can get my ear flushed.
    Oh dear... That sounds particularly bad... Make sure to get plenty of rest and avoid loud noises until you get better.

Sounds fun!
    It was.
    Alas, I should have bought croissants when I was down there, because now I really feel like some.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Heh, well, it isn't really small per se, seeing how we're the fourth largest city in Sweden and so on, but this town feels much smaller in spirit, and it's not very city-esque at all).
    *nods* Yeah, once you hit the 10,000 mark or so, you're not really a small town anymore...

That's not a good way to plan things, going with the unhealthy option first...

Well, if not video, then maybe photos. Ugh. I dunno. I need to ask around, especially about last week's photos as someone was there with a very fancy camera and I know I heard the shutter go when I was in front of that damned thing.

Go and be amused somewhere else, eejit!
    Well, to be honest, I was expecting to leave a few hours earlier than I did... staying up all night made sense with the original plan.

*nods*

I does what I wants to.

Indeed it is. For me number 1 is water, but after that choosing between hot chocolate and blackcurrant juice is difficult.
    1) Dr. Pepper and all off-brand versions of it, 2) Properly-made lemonade, 3) Good, cold, well water.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    It's the lighting. I assure you the colouration is quite vivid when illuminated by a fiery storm of nuclear fusion contained by the force of its own gravity.

A small city perhaps.
    *nods* You should take a picture in the sunlight, then.

Let me put it this way... there are more people in that city than there are in my county. Actually, if you took the whole county where my uni is and where my family lives and put them together, it's still less than 200'000 people.
    A few odds and ends.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Firbolg in the Playground

So for the first time in my life I'm actually happy to see summer vacation end. This is a strange sensation. It might be because it feels like I've been on vacation forever, or that I'm bored out of my mind. Still, this is totally not how this is supposed to happen. The 16 year old me would be so disappointed right now. It's my last summer vacation too, so I'm surprised that I want it over already. Is this growing up, or am I just incredibly bored?
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

19. - Top - End - #139
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    So for the first time in my life I'm actually happy to see summer vacation end. This is a strange sensation. It might be because it feels like I've been on vacation forever, or that I'm bored out of my mind. Still, this is totally not how this is supposed to happen. The 16 year old me would be so disappointed right now. It's my last summer vacation too, so I'm surprised that I want it over already. Is this growing up, or am I just incredibly bored?
    It's most likely out of boredom. Grown-ups love their vacations.

Me, for instance: I've been working during summer and school is starting soon. I don't want to go back because I don't feel like I rested.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

I know what you mean. I've been bored out of my mind as well.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    It's most likely out of boredom. Grown-ups love their vacations.

Me, for instance: I've been working during summer and school is starting soon. I don't want to go back because I don't feel like I rested.
    Indeed, but adults also rarely get more vacation than they know what to do with. I haven't done an honest day's work since May. Ah well, no doubt I'll miss vacation in a couple weeks.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

Indeed, but adults also rarely get more vacation than they know what to do with. I haven't done an honest day's work since May. Ah well, no doubt I'll miss vacation in a couple weeks.
    For me, it is a matter of waiting. For a job evaluation, for my opportunity to get some volunteer hours and experience to put in my resume, and of course helping my mother around. She had surgery on her shoulder, so she needs my help from time to time.

ION: It is quite a hilarious coincidence that while I wanted to watch the Hands of Fate trailer for the third time, that The Gamers: Hands of Fate happens to be on.

How lucky can a guy get?

23. - Top - End - #143
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeburn View Post
    Hey guys, how's it going?

I decided to cook the last calzone tonight, and when the oven was preheated at the right temperature, I opened the oven and discovered..........

That there was a tray with burnt leftover vegetables, and a chicken that looked like a melted rat (it was that moldy).

So I had to scrape all that into a plastic bag and put it in the garbage.

Talk about a meatloaf surprise.

The only good part of that is that all the mold was dead from the preheat.

Who forgets a chicken though? Who forgets meat? Meat is expensive. Was that a backyard chicken that got into the garden one last time?

Would you like a cup of hot chocolate? *snaps the kettle on*
    It's hard to believe that it is cool enough for hot chocolate in August. Yes please. Just before the sun comes up.

I'm right next to you, you dingus.
    That is what Elemental said. But the last time you disappeared you were in the hospital. We worried.
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

Guess who's horribly clumsy as well? I think dancing is one of the only things I can do without failing well, horribly, at least. All that swirling about will not let you have time to think about falling down, heheheh.

One day, one day...

Well, to be honest, I was expecting to leave a few hours earlier than I did... staying up all night made sense with the original plan.

1) Dr. Pepper and all off-brand versions of it
    When did you leave then?

You and your Dr. Wham... Disgusting young man. *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    Who forgets a chicken though? Who forgets meat? Meat is expensive. Was that a backyard chicken that got into the garden one last time?

It's hard to believe that it is cool enough for hot chocolate in August. Yes please. Just before the sun comes up.
    ... I'm reading this with the tune of Michael Jackson's Earth Song. Pfheh.

Well, it's been rather cold up here in Skye although for the past three days it's been utterly roasting. I hope Glasgow's nice and cool.

ION: If I'm not in bed straight after I arrive home (which will be 10pm my time), someone knock me out and tuck me in bed.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Very cold winter. But getting warmer. Slowly. Maybe. ;-;
    Very cold? So, -20°C and below?

*hugs of warmth*

*nods* Yeah, once you hit the 10,000 mark or so, you're not really a small town anymore...
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that's when you first drop into the town territory by my standards after just falling under the generally iffy label of "population centre"... Okay, the line is probably drawn a bit closer to 5000, but it should be large enough to have at least one filling station and one grocery store locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Yeah, I feel much of the same. I signed up for a summer course to kill some time, but it turned out that I actually didn't want to have that time killed, and now I don't really feel rested enough for the start of uni again in one week and a weekend...

Oh well, One week of doing not much at all is rest too...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ettin in the Playground

When did you leave then?

You and your Dr. Wham... Disgusting young man. *shudder*

ION: If I'm not in bed straight after I arrive home (which will be 10pm my time), someone knock me out and tuck me in bed.
    Left ~9am, as opposed to ~6/7am.

IT IS THE DRINK OF THE GODS. RELISH ITS DELICIOUSNESS.

Heh

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's when you first drop into the town territory by my standards after just falling under the generally iffy label of "population centre"... Okay, the line is probably drawn a bit closer to 5000, but it should be large enough to have at least one filling station and one grocery store locally.
    One officially becomes a town at 2,000 people, at least in the US. I'm from a town of less than 3,000, and I assure you, we have quite a few gas stations. (only one grocery store nearby, but it's fairly big, so that was plenty).

The line where something is questionably a municipality is somewhere around 500 people, for me. If you arranged all of the houses in a row and can't get at least a few blocks out of it, then you may as well not bother giving an extra name to the place.
    A few odds and ends.

27. - Top - End - #147

Guess who's horribly clumsy as well? I think dancing is one of the only things I can do without failing well, horribly, at least. All that swirling about will not let you have time to think about falling down, heheheh.

One day, one day...

Ahh, okay! Also since I'm so weak of stomach that a merry go round can leave me on the edge of throwing up, I think I'd prefer slow dances.

I don't know how to tell what time it is for you, so I unfortunately cannot help with the Finn Clubbing duties.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

Um. My computer's doing a preboot system assessment build. A quick Google implies that my hard drive is shot. Any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah...no 360. I have a friend I visit often who does, but I feel it would rude to go to hang out with a friend just to use their stuff to play games with another friend. Now if she liked Resident Evil that would possibly work out, but she does not care for it. So again, I sorry. Hopefully you will be able to play more of it with friends soon, it really is tons of fun (though I hate the dang oil level ).
    Blast. Ah well, worth a shot. Hopefully. Just don't have that many friends interested in doing so without starting from the beginning, and I don't often have the same friend over repeatedly. I mean I've owned the game for like...3 years now?...probably more. And I'm only half way through. Same with borderlands. If you're friend had borderlands, I know that's 4 player! I miss college sometimes. There was always someone close by that could play. Now I have to work really hard to hang out with anyone.

Hmm I shall look up chicken parmesan later then. Grandma and I are on a bit of a budget, of course. I am also looking into mushroom recipes because I made some sauteed mushrooms on the side last night but I feel I could have done better. So, I looked some things up and found ways to cook mushrooms even better.
    Chicken parm and cordon bleu are both easy to make and not very expensive. I'm generally a budgeted individual and I've been able to find lots of nice little recipes for such times. I'll think on the mushroom thing...
    As for the chicken parm. You'll need breadcrumbs, parmesan, thin sliced chicken breast (or you can beat the chicken with a tenderizer) and 2 eggs. Crack eggs and put them in bowl. Mix them up to a yellow liquid consistency (as if you were making an omelette or scrambled eggs). Dip a piece of chicken entirely in egg mixture, and then roll it around in the bread crumbs until covered. Put on baking pan and put a healthy amount of cheese on top of chicken. Repeat as needed. Set oven for 325 degrees F, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until ready (since it's thin, and ovens tend to be different, I'd start checking it around the 20 minute mark).

Don't forget pasta and sauce to make the whole experience lovely, and put some parmesan on the pasta and sauce when all's said and done, because cheese on things is always better.

Ooh yeah, that does suck when it happens, stuff delayed. Our last campaign had to rush in the end because of a friend going into the military, so a lot of things that we wanted to do didn't end up happening. He, we'll try not to be. Durkon would be quite useful to be sure. I am playing a homebrew class and generally working as the support character with some magical firepower, a bit.
    Blast. Life changes and all. I've been sitting on this campaign for years just waiting for a group to be able to do it. It's a fairly long one, and has a sequel if they finish. It's been lovely so far.

Hmm how are you both making Majora's Mask competitive? Other than that I hope you both have very much fun, I freakin love that game.
    We're racing. We've also scored different items in the game we don't HAVE to get, but might be worth your while if you're already behind. There's a point base for "first to dungeon", then "fastest completion". So on. Should be fun. We both haven't played in awhile, which will make it extra challenging.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Yeah, I see it as a good thing when my friends are friends with eachother as well, it means that I'll just be more likely to encounter them.

Yeah, I assume it happens earlier in smaller communities...

ION:
    I've reported interest for more lab assisting, now in a C and Java course I took last year, meaning that I'll follow the same students. This will hopefully be a lot of fun! :3
    That is a pretty good thing. Makes me a bit sad that I don't encounter some of my friends more often though. Mostly just the same two that I visit every weekend.

Hmm what exactly do you do in these courses?

Oh, you would dance as long as there was someone as persistent as me dragging you down!
    Water is good and very important but as far as taste I prefer hot chocolate, cherry soda, and sweet tea. What is blackcurrant? *sips cocoa*

Oh trust me I believe it. I'm always willing to dance if I have people pulling me into it, but otherwise I am not a fan. I don't think that I dance badly but it is easier for me to feel awkward while dancing than most other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    t's hard to believe that it is cool enough for hot chocolate in August. Yes please. Just before the sun comes up.
    To me it is always the right temperature for cocoa. That's how much I love it. That said a couple of times I have had iced cocoa in the summer, and it was still delicious.

Blast. Ah well, worth a shot. Hopefully. Just don't have that many friends interested in doing so without starting from the beginning, and I don't often have the same friend over repeatedly. I mean I've owned the game for like...3 years now?...probably more. And I'm only half way through. Same with borderlands. If you're friend had borderlands, I know that's 4 player! I miss college sometimes. There was always someone close by that could play. Now I have to work really hard to hang out with anyone.

Chicken parm and cordon bleu are both easy to make and not very expensive. I'm generally a budgeted individual and I've been able to find lots of nice little recipes for such times. I'll think on the mushroom thing...
    As for the chicken parm. You'll need breadcrumbs, parmesan, thin sliced chicken breast (or you can beat the chicken with a tenderizer) and 2 eggs. Crack eggs and put them in bowl. Mix them up to a yellow liquid consistency (as if you were making an omelette or scrambled eggs). Dip a piece of chicken entirely in egg mixture, and then roll it around in the bread crumbs until covered. Put on baking pan and put a healthy amount of cheese on top of chicken. Repeat as needed. Set oven for 325 degrees F, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until ready (since it's thin, and ovens tend to be different, I'd start checking it around the 20 minute mark).

Don't forget pasta and sauce to make the whole experience lovely, and put some parmesan on the pasta and sauce when all's said and done, because cheese on things is always better.

Blast. Life changes and all. I've been sitting on this campaign for years just waiting for a group to be able to do it. It's a fairly long one, and has a sequel if they finish. It's been lovely so far.

We're racing. We've also scored different items in the game we don't HAVE to get, but might be worth your while if you're already behind. There's a point base for "first to dungeon", then "fastest completion". So on. Should be fun. We both haven't played in awhile, which will make it extra challenging.
    Oh, I'm sorry for that. I'm just about in the opposite situation, I have a couple friends I see very frequently but all my other friends that I really do care for too I only see...every few months, at most. And yeah it is hard for me to play many coop games without a console, all I have is my computer. Sometimes that game can be fun to do again from the beginning but not often. Mostly just to go back and kill the executioner when having stronger weapons.

Hmm well while that admittedly sounds delicious, those are great instructions, and I do promise to try it sometime, right now my stomach is warring against me, so it is thoughts I shall have to put aside until later when I feel well. Thank you so much for the recipe though. In order:

Yikes. That sounds troubling. Here's to hoping you get it played through at some point...might not be able to do my game this weekend, depends on how I feel later. My friends will be upset by this but under the circumstances they'll understand.

Ooh that does sound fun. To me usually games themselves are enough challenge. Self-imposed challenges? I would just fail. *facepalm* I mean I have only recently gotten to where I can beat some games on hard mode, and I still see my greatest game accomplishment as beating Jasper Batt Jr. (No More Heroes 2 for those who do not know) on normal mode. Other challenges would scare me into submission. Still I wish you the best of luck and skill mighty Wombat.

ION: As I possibly mentioned, do not feel well. Don't know what's up with me. I feel weak, nauseous, achy, and overall ill. Last night was much worse, got sick a couple times, ended up just crashing on the couch with a fan pointed at me. Thing is I still have no clue what is wrong. If it was the heat, I should have started feeling better by now with all this cool air in here. If it was the food I ate last night, then I shouldn't be the only one sick, but I am. And it hit so fast, just all of a sudden. Also compounded by having a horrible headache last night, now it doesn't hurt any more but still feels heavy and hard to think, or move. Anyone have any ideas why or what this is or how I may fix it? Oh and add coughing to the symptoms. Other than all that, I guess just please hope for me to feel better soon. Ugh hate this...
    Show