Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 275
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackwind1kaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    This will be where the Maps/Battlegrounds are at

    Table of Contents


    Quote Originally Posted by GM
    "The Goblin lair was too much for just one of you to handle, but there's strength in numbers. Now your group is ready to handle the goblin menance and retrieve the merchant's stolen box. In the town of Fallcrest, you met up with other adventurer's - each of you brave and talented enough to take on the swarm of goblins.
    You're on a lonely road, approaching the site of the goblin lair. The distant howl of wolves has followed you since you set out from Fallcrest, and now you see three of the beasts emerge from behind some rocks along the side of the road. The wolves growl menacingly. With a shrill cry, three goblins appear from behind a ruined tower and rush to attack."
    Place your characters in the PC Starting Area (aka tell me the square, letter(s) then numbers).
    Then you can go along with your attacking/moving/planning.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Joe says to his companions, "How did all of you come across this goblin lair?" He asks.

    Edit: Oh crap whoops, I forgot that the battle starts as soon as the DM starts talking.
    Last edited by zingbobco000; 2013-09-01 at 09:54 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ardurious's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Isaak's nostrils flare and his eyes grow wide with righteous anger as green abominations emerge from behind rocks and the ruined tower. The gods had freed him from his bonds at the caravan so that he could slay monsters such as these, and he had no intention of disobeying a divine command.

    "You creatures know not the power you have awoken! I am the savior of this world! The divine will of the gods made flesh! Fall to your wretched knees and beg for forgiveness," he gestures wildly as he hollers at the goblins, whirling his arms to and fro, swinging his staff with abandon, "and perhaps you shall be spared!"

    He looks down for a moment, arms still raised high in the air. "What's that, oh most divine protector? You wish me to...of course. It shall be done," he speaks quietly - as if to himself - then to the creatures once more, "The mighty Kord, lord of war and of the echoing thunders, has demanded your deaths! Repent now, and perhaps you may enter the afterlife with a clean soul!" he pauses another moment, listening, "Or not!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohek View Post
    Moral Gray Area + Wizard We Can't Beat = Let's Follow Him

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Joe, having said an extremely stupid thing in the middle of a battle stops himself and says, "Ahh Finally a chance to use my arcane POWER!!" and as he yells his dagger hums with electricity, his whole body pulsing with energy as he starts to chant ancient words.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bounty Hunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    West Coast, USA

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    As the newly formed adventuring party had been marching down the dusty dirt road, Graxaan had found himself lost in thought. This would be his first true test since leaving the temple of Pelor and he wonders if he will prevail against the evils of the world. As if to answer his musings, suddenly there is a shrill shriek and Graxaan snaps back to reality to find goblins pouring from behind some ruins. Hearing a snarl to his right he spins on his heel to find a grey wolf approaching from around a boulder. Drawing his mace, he mutters a pray er to himself and braces for battle.
    I stream RPG sessions, campaign preparation, and world-building via my Twitch Channel and upload them to my Youtube Channel.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Joe glances over at Graxxan and says, "Ready" bracing himself for his 3rd battle

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Um, guys by the way, this is actually our third encounter.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bounty Hunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    West Coast, USA

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    "Quite ready." Graxaan half-snarls over his left shoulder to Joe. He digs the claws on feet into the dry dusty ground and prepares to meet the oncoming wolf head on, should it come any further down into the road.
    I stream RPG sessions, campaign preparation, and world-building via my Twitch Channel and upload them to my Youtube Channel.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Joe, waiting for the rest of his companions to follow him to get to this spot, is waiting, watching out for the wolves and the goblins

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Ezhera clutched her staff with both hands as she moved to stand in the middle of her companions, warily keeping an eye on the goblins and wolves as they closed in. Breathing deeply, she disciplined her mind, ready to bring its powers to bear on these creatures.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Joe, not waiting a second longer quickly lashed out at the goblins, Throwing a bolt of cold at the wolf that was to his right.

    Rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show


    To hit: (1d20+9)[29]

    Damage: (1d8+4)[7]

    If I hit I push the wolf on P4 to P3

    It's a basic attack


    BTW: I'm using dragonfrost
    Last edited by zingbobco000; 2013-09-01 at 02:01 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Tris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Luke quickly shoots the goblin across from him with his crossbow.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sneak attack and Sly Flourish:

    To hit:(1d20+9)[18] vs AC
    Damage:(1d6+8)[11]
    Sneak attack damage:(2d8)[11]

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Ezhera focused her will on one of the wolves, seizing it in a telekinetic grip.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Kinetic trawl vs. wolf P15

    To hit: (1d20+5)[15] vs. Reflex.

    Damage: (1d8+4)[12] and pull target to P14 if I hit.


  13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ardurious's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Isaak raises his staff to the sky. "Mighty Kord, grant your favored son power so that I may lay low these beasts that impede my righteous journey!" The sky darkens and the clouds crackle with lightning. Three bolts arc down and strike the three grey wolves eying the group.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Thunder of Judgment (Encounter)

    Wolf P3
    (1d20+5)[13]
    (1d6+4)[5] on a hit, and the wolf is dazed until the end of Isaak's next turn.

    Wolf T13
    (1d20+5)[12]
    (1d6+4)[8] on a hit, and the wolf is dazed until the end of Isaak's next turn.

    Wolf Q15
    (1d20+5)[19]
    (1d6+4)[6] on a hit, and the wolf is dazed until the end of Isaak's next turn.
    Last edited by Ardurious; 2013-09-01 at 07:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohek View Post
    Moral Gray Area + Wizard We Can't Beat = Let's Follow Him

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Dalekor moves closer to Fjarr and commands with a friendly voice.
    "There's an opening, strike now!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Moving to Q7 and using Direct the Strike on Fjarr against Gray Wolf.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bounty Hunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    West Coast, USA

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    As his allies begin to fan out and attack the imposing foes, Graxaan grits his teeth and begins to focus his energy. He raises his mace and it begins to glow with a radiant aura, dim at first but quickly grows to white-hot. Swinging his mace down and leveling it at his foe he unleases a glowing lance of energy that erupts towards his foe. Radiant energy lashes out and flies towards the wolf north of the trail, which had just been victim to an icy attack at the hands of Joe.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Graxaan attempts to hit Gray Wolf in P3 with At Will : Lance Of Faith

    Attack: Wisdom vs Reflex
    Hit : 1d8 + Wisdom modifier radiant damage, and one ally
    you can see gains a +2 power bonus to his or her next attack roll against the target.

    (1d20+3)[16] vs Reflex
    (1d8)[8] Radiant Damage

    If this attack hits, Joe gains +2 to next attack roll against this Wolf
    Last edited by Bounty Hunter; 2013-09-01 at 04:52 PM.
    I stream RPG sessions, campaign preparation, and world-building via my Twitch Channel and upload them to my Youtube Channel.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Joe looks at his dragonborn kin fjarr, as he seems to be immersed in deep thought. "What is he doing?" Joe yells as he is immersed in the thick of battle.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Bounty Hunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    West Coast, USA

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    The lance of radiant energy leaps towards it's target and finds purchase along the animals front right shoulder singing a burn mark into the animals fur. Graxaan maintains his readied stance facing northward towards the wounded animal. Glancing back over his left shoulder he motions to Joe with his free hand and instantly a radiant light begins to dance around the Dragonborn's green scales. Here! A blessing! Let the gods guide your blows against this creature." Just as he withdraws his mace from pointing at the wolf Dalekor clomps by, his mail amor clinking as he calls out past Graxaan to Fjarr to strike at the wolf as well. With any luck the animal would be disposed of quickly, that they might focus their attention to the more pressing threats to the south.
    I stream RPG sessions, campaign preparation, and world-building via my Twitch Channel and upload them to my Youtube Channel.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    As the holy light comes down upon Joe, he feels he strength grow and his power almost double. He yells back to Graxx "I feel it, I feel the power!!!! Thank you."

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Fjarr snarls at his enemies, barring his teeth, and gnashing. His claw closed around the symbol "Four" on his palm. Unjust beasts, let's end them before they rain suffering on innocents. Inspired by Dalekor, he hurls a gout of dragonfrost at the indicated wolf, and then steels himself against the incoming threats.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (d20+8)[23] (+5 Cha, and +3 for using dagger as implement) vs Fort, Push target down one square.
    (d8+9)[13] Frost Damage

    Ready action to use the same ability on the first target to get within 2 squares of myself or a Dragonborn ally.
    (d20+8)[11] vs Fort
    (d8+9)[16] Frost and push back 1 from the direction of it's last movement.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackwind1kaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by zingbobco000 View Post
    Joe, not waiting a second longer quickly lashed out at the goblins, Throwing a bolt of cold at the wolf that was to his right.

    Rolls: To hit: 29 vs FORT, Damage: 12
    If I hit I push the wolf on P4 to P3, I'm using dragonfrost
    The attack hits dealing 12 damage and pushing the grey wolf from p4 to p3.
    Quote Originally Posted by tman2nd View Post
    Luke quickly shoots the goblin across from him with his crossbow.
    Sly Flourish: To hit: 18 vs AC, Damage: 11
    The attack hits the goblin on f8 for 11 damage.
    (Next time please make sure you label which one you are attacking, easier reference.)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGhandalf View Post
    Ezhera focused her will on one of the wolves, seizing it in a telekinetic grip.
    Kinetic trawl vs. wolf Q15
    To hit: 15 vs. Reflex, Damage: 12 and pull target to Q14 if I hit.
    Hits dealing 12 damage and pulling target to q14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardurious View Post
    Isaak raises his staff to the sky. "Mighty Kord, grant your favored son power so that I may lay low these beasts that impede my righteous journey!" The sky darkens and the clouds crackle with lightning. Three bolts arc down and strike the three grey wolves eying the group.
    Thunder of Judgment (Encounter) vs FORT
    Wolf P3: To Hit: 13, Damage: 5 on a hit, and the wolf is dazed until the end of Isaak's next turn.
    Wolf T13: To Hit: 12, Damage: 8 on a hit, and the wolf is dazed until the end of Isaak's next turn.
    Wolf Q14: To Hit: 19, Damage: 6 on a hit, and the wolf is dazed until the end of Isaak's next turn.
    The attacks against p3 & t13 fail. wolf on q14 takes 6 damage and is dazed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
    Dalekor moves closer to Fjarr and commands with a friendly voice. "There's an opening, strike now!"
    {Moving to Q7 and using Direct the Strike on Fjarr against Gray Wolf on p3}
    (remember to label who you are using that on, i added the wolf you were attacking in the quote.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounty Hunter View Post
    As his allies begin to fan out and attack the imposing foes, Graxaan grits his teeth and begins to focus his energy. He raises his mace and it begins to glow with a radiant aura, dim at first but quickly grows to white-hot. Swinging his mace down and leveling it at his foe he unleases a glowing lance of energy that erupts towards his foe. Radiant energy lashes out and flies towards the wolf north of the trail, which had just been victim to an icy attack at the hands of Joe.
    Gray Wolf on P3 with At Will : Lance Of Faith
    To Hit: 16 vs Reflex, Damage: 8 Radiant Damage.
    If this attack hits, Joe gains +2 to next attack roll against this Wolf[/SPOILER]
    Attack hits dealing 8 radiant damage and joe gets the +2 on his next attack against that wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by darklink_shadow View Post
    Fjarr snarls at his enemies, barring his teeth, and gnashing. His claw closed around the symbol "Four" on his palm. Unjust beasts, let's end them before they rain suffering on innocents. Inspired by Dalekor, he hurls a gout of dragonfrost at the indicated wolf, and then steels himself against the incoming threats.
    To Hit: 23 (+5 Cha, and +3 for using dagger as implement) vs Fort, 13 Frost Damage.
    - Effect: Push target away one square.

    Ready action to use the same ability on the first target to get within 2 squares of myself or a Dragonborn ally.
    To Hit: 11 vs Fort, Damage: 16 Frost and push back 1 from the direction of it's last movement.
    The first attack hits the wolf on p3 pushing it to p2.

    --------------------

    Enemy damage taken
    Grey wolf on p2: 33 damage.
    Grey wolf on q14: 18 damage. Dazed.
    Goblin on f8: 11 damage.

    --------------------

    Enemy turn:
    Grey wolf on p2 moves to q6. (Readied Attack from Fjarr fails against the Wolf)
    - Attacks Dalekor: Bite vs AC
    -- Attack: 23 - Hits, Damage: 10
    --- Shifts from q6 to o9.

    Grey wolf on t13 moves to q9.
    - Attacks Fjarr: Bite vs AC
    -- Attack: 17 (+2 from C.A.) - Hits, Damage: 8
    --- Fjarr is now prone.

    grey wolf on q14 moves to p10.

    Goblin on f8 moves to L8.
    - Attacks Luke: Short sword vs. AC
    -- Attack: 21 - Hits, Damage: 8
    --- Shifts from L8 to m7.

    Goblin on j13 moves to m9.
    - Attacks Luke: Short sword vs. AC
    -- Attack: 25 (+2 from C.A.) - Hits, Damage: 12
    --- Shifts from m9 to L8.

    Goblin on k14 moves to m9.
    - Attacks Luke: Short sword vs. AC
    -- Attack: 15 (+2 from C.A.) - Misses

    --------------------

    Hero Life left (those that got hit)
    Dalekor: 14/24 HP
    Fjarr: 18/26 HP
    Luke: 6/26 HP

    --------------------

    Heroes, your turn.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    "No you don't," Ezhera snarled at the wolf that was now beside her, slamming it with as much telekinetic force as she could muster.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Force Punch vs. Wolf O9.

    To hit: (1d20+5)[25] vs.Fortitude.

    Damage: (1d8+4)[8] and slide Wolf to O10 if I hit


  22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC:Having just re-read the description of "Force Punch", if I hit I also get to slide all other adjacent enemies without doing damage. Slide Goblin M7 to M6 and Goblin M9 to L10

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Joe, yells "There everywhere! " and watching his moves, Joe moves over and shoots a breath of acid out of his mouth, spewing it all over his enemies and allies alike, he then flings his arm in a circle and fire erupts all around everyone.

    Rolls, there are going to be a lot of them:

    [SPOILER]

    Shifts to O8

    Damage for Dragon breath: Vs REF (1d6+1)[5] acid damage

    To hit with dragon breath: vs. the three wolves

    1.(1d20+6)[21]
    2.(1d20+6)[12]
    3.(1d20+6)[13]

    vs. the 3 goblins

    1.(1d20+6)[23]
    2.(1d20+6)[23]
    3.(1d20+6)[12]

    Issak (1d20+6)[12]
    Luke (1d20+6)[23] I hope it misses you!
    Ezhera (1d20+6)[14]
    Graxxan (1d20+6)[7]
    Fjarr (1d20+6)[17]
    Dalekor (1d20+6)[11]


    Damage for burning spray (1d8+8)[16] Vs. FORT

    Vs. 3 wolves
    1. (1d20+5)[20]
    2. (1d20+5)[25]
    3. (1d20+5)[9]

    Vs. 3 goblins
    1. (1d20+5)[23]
    2. (1d20+5)[20]
    3. (1d20+5)[15]

    Issak (1d20+5)[7]
    Luke (1d20+5)[15] I hope it misses you again!
    Ezhera (1d20+5)[17]
    Graxxan (1d20+5)[7]
    Fjarr (1d20+5)[7]
    Dalekor(1d20+5)[12]
    Hope this works!/SPOILER]
    Last edited by zingbobco000; 2013-09-02 at 10:45 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Whoa, man, whoa. Good thing you only hit me with the acid splashing. Did you spend a feat to make your breath larger? I think it's 3x3 right? How did you nail everyone? Or... looks like you confused burst and blast.


    Fjarr looks at the sky from the small of his back, confused about how he ended up there for a moment, but he quickly regains his focus and kicks his feet up, regaing his footing, before clawing at the air, and sending vicious blue claws of arcana and anger out to rend the wolves.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move, stand.
    Standard action: Tearing Claws: Close Burst 1, Enemies only: (1d10+9)[15]

    To hit: vs Reflex
    (d20+6)[12] West of me Wolf
    (d20+6)[23] South of me Wolf
    (d20+6)[25] East of me Wolf

    If hit, push west to M10, east to R9 and not pushing south.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackwind1kaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    ((he confused blast with burst, so i'm ruling that he is attacking all the goblins, Luke, Isaak, and Ezhera))

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ardurious's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Isaak quickly disengages the goblin that was attempting to goad him into comflict with it. He twists his arms, splaying out his fingers and readying his mind.

    "Though we have only just met, I regret what I must now do, friend," Isaak wails to the dragonborn between holy incantations, "but know that your sacrifice shall not be in vain!" A red light gleams in his eyes as he opens the minds of those before him to visions of their own deaths.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shift to O8

    Visions of Blood
    Close blast 3 emanating from O9

    Wolf O9
    (1d20+5)[18] vs. Will
    (1d6+4)[6] and the target takes a -1 penalty to all defenses until EoNT

    Wolf Q9
    [Roll]1d20+5[/roll] vs. Will
    (1d6+4)[8] and the target takes a -1 penalty to all defenses until EoNT

    Wolf P10
    [Roll]1d20+5[/roll] vs. Will
    (1d6+4)[10] and the target takes a -1 penalty to all defenses until EoNT

    Fjarr
    [Roll]1d20+5[/roll] vs. Will
    (1d6+4)[6] and the target takes a -1 penalty to all defenses until EoNT
    Last edited by Ardurious; 2013-09-03 at 08:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohek View Post
    Moral Gray Area + Wizard We Can't Beat = Let's Follow Him

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ardurious's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Dice roller had an aneurysm, apparently.

    Wolf Q9
    (1d20+5)[22] vs. Will

    Wolf P10
    (1d20+5)[19] vs. Will

    Fjarr
    (1d20+5)[25] vs. Will
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohek View Post
    Moral Gray Area + Wizard We Can't Beat = Let's Follow Him

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    ((he confused blast with burst, so i'm ruling that he is attacking all the goblins, Luke, Isaak, and Ezhera))
    ((Oh, yeah whoops))

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackwind1kaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardurious View Post
    Shift to O7

    Visions of Blood
    Close blast 3 emanating from P8

    Grax P8
    (the first roll above) vs. Will
    [roll1] and the target takes a -1 penalty to all defenses until EoNT

    Wolf R9
    (using the Q9 roll) vs. Will
    [roll2] and the target takes a -1 penalty to all defenses until EoNT

    Wolf P10
    (P10 Roll) vs. Will
    [roll3] and the target takes a -1 penalty to all defenses until EoNT

    Fjarr
    (Fjarr Roll) vs. Will
    [roll4] and the target takes a -1 penalty to all defenses until EoNT[/SPOILER]
    Just updating so it works clearly...

    Grax and Dale still need to go i believe...

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 4E: The Orcus Storyline: Red Box (IC)

    "On your feet soldier, you are not done yet." The Dragonborn screams at the unconscious Githzerai.
    "I will show you how to fight this beasts." He barks as he attacks the last Grey Wolf.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Minor action-Inspiring Word +(1d6)[4]
    Move action-moves to R8
    Standard action-Intuitive Strike
    Attack (1d20+6)[13]
    Damage (1d10)[9]
    Last edited by Philemonite; 2013-09-03 at 01:16 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •