New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Geist Key Help

1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Geist Key Help

Hello guys... I was curious if anyone here know anything about Geist: The Sin Eater from White Wolf because if so, I would like to ask their creative thoughts on making a custom key....
    My pride and joy of all my characters: http://pifro.com/pro/view.php?id=6247

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Geist Key Help

First off, I'm super glad to see someone else here has heard of this! It's been a while since I looked through my books, but I remember being impressed. Lemme take a quick look and I'll get back to you.

In the meantime, this probably belongs in the "Other games" section, rather than in "Roleplaying Games". This forum is mostly for general RPG questions, rather than queries about specific games.
    Iron Chef Award!

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

PirateWench

I've played Geist and while I found the setting to be very interesting the rules were the worst of the nWoD settings that I have played. There are large balance issues, discrepancies between the chapters and on some occassions manifestations where parts of their power does something sin eaters already do by default. It's been said that two groups can play Geist and play radically different games.

My recommendation is to go to the White Wolf forum and ask questions about how to construct your own keys (and what the various manifestation powers would do with that key).

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Ok.... I will simply leave then... thank you for your help at the very least :)
    My pride and joy of all my characters: http://pifro.com/pro/view.php?id=6247