Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Some Help with Exalted

So... my character was given a Orichalcum and Soulsteel alloy weapon.. but the problem is that I want it to basically allow me to say the more people I kill, it will take their soul and eat it and make the blade stronger and better... and I need some help figuring that out if anyone is willing to help me out with that..
    My pride and joy of all my characters: http://pifro.com/pro/view.php?id=6247

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Some Help with Exalted

Have it start as a one-dot daiklave, and 'level up' (by you spending XP) until it becomes a 5-dot one?

I remember 1st ed Exalted had Soul Mirror, a soul-eating daiklave, but I think it 'only' temporarily empowered itself and could heal its wielder.

First question any sane GM should ask is: what's going to stop you from going out and massacring a city-full of mortals to power this thing up?
    Imagine if all real-world conversations were like internet D&D conversations...
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Some Help with Exalted

Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Have it start as a one-dot daiklave, and 'level up' (by you spending XP) until it becomes a 5-dot one?

I remember 1st ed Exalted had Soul Mirror, a soul-eating daiklave, but I think it 'only' temporarily empowered itself and could heal its wielder.

First question any sane GM should ask is: what's going to stop you from going out and massacring a city-full of mortals to power this thing up?
    It starts out as 5 and what is stopping me from doing it is me......... First thing is I have to figure out that is his power and the see if it is all souls or just specific ones... So basically I am stopping myself.. My DM has known me for a long time so he trusts me for alittle power...
    My pride and joy of all my characters: http://pifro.com/pro/view.php?id=6247