New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Let's (Collaboratively) Play A System-Agnostic Dungeon

This is the next idea in my series of attempts to do semi-solo, arguably-RPG related things with the Playground in such a way as to provide entertainment for us both.

Here're the points you need to know!
    • There is an RPG system in place. You don't need to know it at all to participate. In fact, I will avoid using any actual mechanical terms from that system. Everyone is invited.
    • The forum will collaboratively explore a dungeon and a character, while I sort-of GM. The dungeon is a premade module, of which I know nothing about, with the exception that I will read just far enough ahead to adjudicate things that I need to adjudicate. You all will talk to the protagonist, give them advice, tell them to do things, ask them questions, speak to NPCs through them, and make decisions about their growth as a person. I will pick amongst the more popular/relevant responses, and have the protagonist act accordingly, then post the results.
    • From what I understand, the module is fairly deadly, but I also hope to make the protagonist an interesting character in his own right; my goal is to entertain both the folks who like to spend their RPG sessions waxing lyrical about the nature of free will, and also the folks who like to make spreadsheets detailing how many pieces of chalk, flasks of oil, and feet of hempen rope they have left because you never know.
    • Unlike previous things I've done, I hope for updates to be short and numerous, rather than long and infrequent.

So, here goes nothing! Fingers crossed that this doesn't fail terribly.

Character Summary
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Unknown
    Traits: Unknown
    Special Abilities: Unknown
    Relationships: None
    Feelings:
    Well Rested
    Very Hungry & Thirsty
    Cold
    Nervous

The protagonist awakens in a large (maybe 60ft on a side), presumably subterranean, room with a stone floor, ceiling, and walls. It is lit by a single torch in a bracket on the north wall. There are two wooden doors, reinforced with iron, set into the north and east walls. The protagonist's eyes open, and spend a moment focusing. Just then, he hears a voice. The sound is crisp and clear, but has an echoing, wavering quality that makes it sound as if it were coming from far away or being obstructed. "I really didn't think you were ever going to wake up." The voice is not cold exactly; it doesn't seem to display much of any emotion. It's removed, one could say, making its statement simply and flatly. "Which did not bode well for my future, certainly. On a related note, my first piece of advice to you is to stand up and take stock of the situation, before we starve to death or get eaten by something." The protagonist climbs to their feet, looking around, but sees no one else in the room. As their body is forced into motion, they suddenly feel the aches of life and consciousness. Despite being Well Rested, they are Very Hungry and Very Thirsty, they are Cold, and their current situation has already made them Nervous.

What do you all advise?
    Last edited by Xefas; 2013-10-05 at 09:54 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Let's (Collaboratively) Play A System-Agnostic Dungeon

A /tg/-style quest thread? On my GitP forums? What madness is this?

If we can manage it, grab the torch and begin surveying the room more carefully.
    Last edited by Juhn; 2013-10-05 at 09:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by subject42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeraph View Post
    He's already a bear that turns into a bear that gets so angry it turns into a bear, worships bears, and commands bears, all while riding a bear. He has enough bear.
    There's never enough bear.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

The protagonist clutches their head in both hands, and glances around wildly, confused. "Good. You can hear them too. Those are Voices From Beyond. I know not from where they come, but I believe their presence is related to your nature as a spiritual conduit. They're here to help, I think, so you should take their advice seriously."

Quote Originally Posted by Juhn View Post
    If we can manage it, grab the torch and begin surveying the room more carefully.
    The protagonist does not seem comfortable with their situation, but lacking any other foreseeable options, they listen. The torch comes free from the bracket easily, into the protagonist's left hand. As they reach outward, they notice that their entire left arm, up to mid-bicep, is thick with the cracked, calloused, long-blistered, and reddened appearance of a burn scar. It doesn't hurt.

Searching the room, they find nothing of interest, save that neither door is locked.

Character Summary

Spoiler
    Show

Traits: Unknown
    Relationships:
    The Voices (Suspicion)
    Feelings:
    Well Rested
    Very Hungry & Thirsty
    Cold
    Nervous

Equipment:
    Torch
    Last edited by Xefas; 2013-10-05 at 10:25 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

I didn't even think to check if the doors were locked, I just immediately assumed they were.

Do we hear footsteps or voices outside? If not, open the door and proceed outside as stealthily as we can with a burning light source in one of our hands.

Alternately, if whatever's out there is well-lit enough we could put the torch back to avoid notice, but I don't know if that's more or less useful than the potential ability to burn monsters and whathaveyou until we find a proper weapon.
    He's already a bear that turns into a bear that gets so angry it turns into a bear, worships bears, and commands bears, all while riding a bear. He has enough bear.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

The protagonist attempts to listen against the north door. They appear to have Above Average Perception, which allows them to hear very faint, muffled sounds from the next room, which might be a conversation. They can't make out what's being said.

The protagonist opens the door slowly, and makes to leave. They consider putting the torch back in its bracket, but because they are Cold and Nervous, they decide against it.

The next room is just as large as the last one, but it extends further to the east, forming a right angle, and proceeding south, presumably to hug the eastern side of the previous room. In the northeastern corner is a timid campfire formed of burning refuse. It smells terrible. Three creatures huddle around it, bundled up in thick layers of rags. Two prominently display battleaxes strapped to their back, while the last appears unarmed.

It takes only a moment for them to notice the light of the protagonist's torch, and turn to look. They mostly seem bewildered, and do not act with hostility. They mutter amongst themselves in a language the protagonist does not know.

Character Summary

Spoiler
    Show

Traits:
    Perception (Above Average)
    Relationships:
    The Voices (Suspicion)
    Feelings:
    Well Rested
    Very Hungry & Thirsty
    Cold
    Nervous

Equipment:
    Torch

6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground

We should back up slowly, eyes wide, and close the door. Then wait a little while, holding it tight. If the creatures on the other side don't try to enter the room we started in, we should go to the other door, open it slowly, and peak out.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

I must disagree. We should wait to see if the things are actually hostile. still back into the room, but don't try the other door. If they are, they need to be dealt with, because leaving them there while you go explore more is inviting a two sided battle.

Instead, I suggest that while we wait, our protagonist take stock of whatever assets may be on his person; a good, pat down of himself if you will, then try and figure out why there is a second, commanding voice in his head and who/where he is and what the voice is. While we're at it, our protagonist should stop referring to himself as the protagonist and attempt to learn his own name.
    Last edited by Averis Vol; 2013-10-05 at 11:23 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

We're still just inside the doorway, right? I'd suggest preparing to bolt through the door and shut it, but not actually initiating it until the creatures show hostility. If they are friendly, they would be an excellent source of information and help.

If the creatures do turn out to be unfriendly, I agree with Vol; they should be dealt with, if possible, and the protagonist needs to take stock of their own inventory and learn their name.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

(I don't know how much effect we voices have over the protagonist or what the extent of our powers/abilities are, so I'm going to try something different. Feel free to disregard this if it doesn't fit the theme. And just to give props, the last campaign i played and the one I'm running all have a world map thanks to you introducing me to dawn of worlds with one of your game threads )

The protagonist feels a pressure from inside his (or her?) scarred arm and a radiating warmth from within it seems to communicate intention without words.

As the protagonist gazes upon the armed group:
    Caution....
    Distate....
    Fury...
    Last edited by incandescent; 2013-10-06 at 12:05 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

I would suggest not picking a fight with several armed creatures while we've got nothing more than a torch, especially considering they've not yet seemed hostile.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Firbolg in the Playground

A old and somewhat singsongy voice, as if a very small creature were trying to sound deep-voiced and majestic and failing:

I suggest you act with confidence and assertiveness while not pretending to knowledge you don't have but which they may. If you can establish yourself as a leader, you may be able to get their help.
    Last edited by NichG; 2013-10-06 at 09:32 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Averis Vol View Post
    Instead, I suggest that while we wait, our protagonist take stock of whatever assets may be on his person; a good, pat down of himself if you will...
    The protagonist looks down at their body.

The protagonist has discovered that they are Male. Pronouns will be introduced accordingly.

The protagonist has discovered the source of their Cold feeling. They're naked. His skin may have once been a dark brown or tan, but aside from his left arm (and potentially his face, which he cannot see), his flesh appears to have been flayed by some torture or, perhaps, execution device, before healing back together. At a touch, he notices that his skin is not tender or frail, but rather that the scar tissue is unusually tough, not unlike boiled leather, or even rough stone in places.

Given that this skin is also stretched over sizable muscles, the protagonist gathers that he is Exceptionally Strong, Incredibly Tough, and Quite Menacing. But... he's also a tad Self-Conscious, owing to a negative body image.

He slinks back into the previous room, and shuts the door. The three figures just watch him, shrugging and looking puzzled.

...then try and figure out why there is a second, commanding voice in his head and who/where he is and what the voice is. While we're at it, our protagonist should stop referring to himself as the protagonist and attempt to learn his own name.
    The protagonist begins to think about it, but it would seem that he need only think, and not speak, to summon the voice. "I do not know of my own origin, but if I had to make a guess based on the things that I know and the things that I remember, I would say I am likely an artificial entity, constructed of soul energy, and implanted in you for reasons unknown to me. I'm helping you because I think it's likely that if you die, I would die as well." For clarity's sake, it adds, "I do not wish to die."

"I don't know where we are. But it can't be worse than where we've been, judging by your scars. And I don't know an abundance about you, other than that you are a spiritual conduit to a bleak and terrible place. Comes with the territory of being a soul construct bouncing around inside of you, I suppose. We could try doing something with that, if you like. Wait, what're you--"

Quote Originally Posted by incandescent
    The protagonist feels a pressure from inside his (or her?) scarred arm and a radiating warmth from within it seems to communicate intention without words.

As the protagonist gazes upon the armed group:
    Caution....
    Distate....
    Fury...
    The protagonist falls to his knees, and begins to scream in agony. A haze of blood and tearing flesh and screams mingled with his own dances before his eyes. When his vision returns, he is standing in front of the bonfire in the next room. The three figures there lay dead on the ground, in varying states of disarray; one is missing their head entirely. Other than assorted aches, and knuckles split and bleeding, the protagonist seems unharmed.

He gathers that he has Basic Aptitude in Unarmed Combat. And the ability to enter a Mindless Rage.

"...I didn't know you could do that."

Character Summary

Spoiler
    Show

Traits:
    Menace (Good)
    Strength (Exceptional)
    Toughness (Incredible)
    Unarmed Aptitude (Basic)
    Special Abilities:
    Mindless Rage
    Relationships:
    The Voices (Suspicion)
    Feelings:
    Well Rested
    Very Hungry & Thirsty
    Cold
    Nervous
    Self-Conscious

Equipment:
    Torch

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Well, what's done is done old boy. Might as well check these confetti like remains for anything that would be useful in our current situation. See if there are any weapons or clothes we could use, and all that then. And look on the bright side! With this campfire still burning, I think our food problem has come to an end...

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trickquestion View Post
    Well, what's done is done old boy. Might as well check these confetti like remains for anything that would be useful in our current situation. See if there are any weapons or clothes we could use, and all that then. And look on the bright side! With this campfire still burning, I think our food problem has come to an end...
    Though still dazed, the protagonist is pushed to action by his hunger and thirst. Rifling through the corpses, he obtains enough food and water for five meals, one of which he consumes immediately. Both taste horrendous. He also steals some pants, boots, and a tunic, all of which are more composed of patches than their original material, and positively stink.

Picking up a battleaxe, he swings it around, but it feels clumsy and awkward. One of the creatures ("Looking this closely, I'd say it's an 'Orc'. Savage, unpleasant things. At least, that's the knowledge I was given. These ones didn't seem so bad.") was carrying a dagger, worn-down with years of use, but still kept sharp. The protagonist feels like he could probably use it effectively, and even throw it with decent accuracy.

He takes both, just in case.

Character Summary

Spoiler
    Show

Traits:
    Melee Weapon Aptitude (Basic)
    Menace (Good)
    Strength (Exceptional)
    Toughness (Incredible)
    Unarmed Aptitude (Basic)
    Special Abilities:
    Mindless Rage
    Relationships:
    The Voices (Suspicion)
    Feelings:
    Well Rested
    Nervous
    Self-Conscious

Equipment:
    Ragged Clothing
    Torch
    Rations (4)
    Dagger
    Battleaxe

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Good job lad, but we're going to need long term provisions. After all, I'm not sure how deep this rabbit hole goes, and we'll be inviting disaster if we just expect food to fall into our laps like this. We've got a fire for cooking meat, and I hear Orc thigh is a delicacy in certain lands...

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

You should take a moment and honor the corpses of those dead. You have done a terrible thing to the innocent, and should strive to repent from this act. I am appalled that you would ever let yourself do this, and you should never do so again!
    Last edited by Beige Dragon; 2013-10-06 at 12:54 PM.
    Prophet of the D1

Avatar by Darklord Bright. Former avatar's by gurgleflep.

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon17 View Post
    Also, he has skill ranks in "Space Guns" and "Space Swords." When I asked him if he meant things like blasters and lightsabers, he said, "No, they're exactly the same as regular guns and swords in every way. But I'm only good with the space ones. If I had a regular Earth weapon, it just wouldn't feel right."
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatOwl View Post
    Ninjas have given you a Mandolin. Are you man enough to master the Mandolin and get your revenge!?

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Cooking Orc may be going a bit far, but then again, how much food are we likely to find down here? I'd suggest exploring a bit longer and seeing if you can find more... palatable food before you cook these three. After all if they smell this horrible, how will they taste?

As for honoring the corpses... perhaps. We have no evidence either way as to their "innocence". Don't feel ashamed; you don't have any reason to convict yourself yet.
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Why does the protagonist feels self-conscious? He is incredibly strong, and tough, apparently endured terrible tortures, he is the embodiment of self-confidence. Maybe he should slit his palm with the dagger, to see if he can still feel the pain, and how much he can resist. To see that suffering his only a state of the mind.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Topus View Post
    Why does the protagonist feels self-conscious? He is incredibly strong, and tough, apparently endured terrible tortures, he is the embodiment of self-confidence. Maybe he should slit his palm with the dagger, to see if he can still feel the pain, and how much he can resist. To see that suffering his only a state of the mind.
    Probably because he's some sort of psychotic murderfreak covered in nothing but scar tissue.

The Nameless One wasn't exactly pretty either.

Also, we found some (ostensibly) nonevil orcs and the first thing we did was rip them to bits with our bare hands. Nicely done, everybody.

In any case, equip the dagger. We seem to be at least basically proficient with, and it'll also be useful as a tool. Do the orcs have anything else of use? Rope? Oil? Ball bearings? Manacles?

We'll be dungeoneering for the foreseeable future, so we might as well be resourceful about it.
    Last edited by Juhn; 2013-10-06 at 01:22 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Honor the dead, are you daft? They were probably the ones who put you in this bloody hole and carved you up like a jigsaw puzzle! Plus, you gotta cook 'em now before they get even more unsavory. I'm not exactly seeing an abundance of salt we could preserve them with.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground

Four meals is enough to eat well for more time than it should take to find out where you are, and if not starvation will be the least of your concerns. No need to waste time playing chef, you must move on. What else is in the room? What exits?
    Last edited by Gavran; 2013-10-06 at 11:50 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

(i guess 'arm' refers to the left arm)

The same arm that triggered his outburst is like a hum at the back of his mind, the warm feeling withdraws into it.

Fatigue...

If the arm is covered by any of the new clothing:

annoyance
    irritation

While he's swinging the axe, these feelings echo throughout his head:

JEALOUSY
    Betrayal

Though the arm seems unthreatened by the dagger.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    Cooking Orc may be going a bit far, but then again, how much food are we likely to find down here? I'd suggest exploring a bit longer and seeing if you can find more... palatable food before you cook these three. After all if they smell this horrible, how will they taste?

As for honoring the corpses... perhaps. We have no evidence either way as to their "innocence". Don't feel ashamed; you don't have any reason to convict yourself yet.
    For the moment, the protagonist's hunger has been sated. Perhaps if the Orcs had not had food on them, he would feel desperate enough to resort to (arguable) cannibalism. But, he does realize the danger of running out of food without knowing the extent of the complex around him.

To ameliorate his conscience, he decides to spend at least a few minutes searching for food in adjoining rooms. There are four doors leading further into the dungeon; two to the north and two to the east.

He opens the first door to the north, hoping to find a stockpile of goods, but finds something decidedly more gruesome. In a rather small space, an impressive mound of corpses is piled, easily twenty or more, of some small reptilian humanoid race. ("Kobolds, I think they're called.")

The smell of their rot is unbearable and, at least for now, he shuts the door in disgust, and moves onto the next one. However, upon grasping the handle, a conflux of magical energy spirals forth from the door, creating a burst of flame. The protagonist manages to leap back, catching only minor burns on his hand, and swing the door open. Inside is another small room, this one stacked with piles of cloth sacks, overrun with colonies of mold. The protagonist closes this door as well.

The first door to the east opens into a small room, this one with another door leading even further into the dungeon. On the floor is a recently slain Orc, a spear with a broken haft planted in his back.

The second eastern door leads into a medium sized room. On the floor are a half dozen or so straw mats, and some cluttered baubles and scraps. Splatters of dried blood stain the walls and floor at random intervals.

No food. The protagonist returns to the fire, considering what to do yet again. The voice seems to be humming faintly in the background.

Character Summary

Spoiler
    Show

Traits:
    Menace (Good)
    Strength (Exceptional)
    Toughness (Incredible)
    Unarmed Aptitude (Basic)
    Special Abilities:
    Mindless Rage
    Relationships:
    The Voices (Suspicion)
    Feelings:
    Well Rested
    Nervous
    Self-Conscious

Equipment:
    Ragged Clothing
    Torch
    Rations (4)
    Dagger
    Battleaxe
    Last edited by Xefas; 2013-10-06 at 05:42 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

So, a battle was fought here. Looks like the kobolds lost.

There was another doorway in your original room, right? Perhaps you should check what is beyond that door. If nothing catches your eye there, I'd say you should go deeper into the dungeon. Exploration seems to be the only option here.

Also, do you remember your name? I'd like to address you as more than just "you", if I could.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

So, a battle was fought here. Looks like the kobolds lost.

There was another doorway in your original room, right? Perhaps you should check what is beyond that door. If nothing catches your eye there, I'd say you should go deeper into the dungeon. Exploration seems to be the only option here.

Also, do you remember your name? I'd like to address you as more than just "you", if I could.
    The second door in the first room lead to a different side of the second room.

Imagine the second room as a big square. The first room was a smaller square in the corner of the big square. If that makes sense.

The only current way forward that you know of is beyond the first eastern door.

"I don't know." The protagonist says aloud. His own voice seems alien to him. "You could choose one for yourself, if you want. I'm feeling partial to 'Chamberlain' for me. Ever since you lost it and killed those men, your soul has been feeling even more crowded than usual. I suppose I was put here to keep things in order."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

It looks like the first eastern door is our best bet, then. A thought occurs to me: there was another dead orc behind one of the doors, right? It's a bit unsavory, but you could do a quick search to see if he has anything useful. Beggars can't be choosers.

You could definitely choose a name, if you'd like. My name is Zelphas, by the way.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

His palm feels warm and images of the spatters flash into his mind.

An urge to touch the blood emanates from the arm, the primitive consciousness within seems to be getting a little more complex.

sense...
    gather
    adapt

28. - Top - End - #28
    Firbolg in the Playground

It is unfortunate that you were driven to slay the orcs, but it is done and their deaths had some meaning to your survival at least. It is unlikely that they will be the only sentients to die by your hand before you are able to leave this place, so you must steel yourself against that, but also seek to control this ability of yours so that it does not send you against something beyond your ability to handle.

For the present, we need more information, and the flame that leapt from that one door is a hint at least. Why was that one door warded, I wonder? The contents did not look particularly valuable or dangerous, but perhaps it would be worth checking out more carefully.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

A thought occurs to me: there was another dead orc behind one of the doors, right? It's a bit unsavory, but you could do a quick search to see if he has anything useful. Beggars can't be choosers.

You could definitely choose a name, if you'd like. My name is Zelphas, by the way.
    The Orc seems to have been looted of valuables already, if he had any. "I wouldn't know where to begin in creating a name. Perhaps when I have more of a sense of who I am supposed to be."

Quote Originally Posted by NichG View Post
    It is unfortunate that you were driven to slay the orcs, but it is done and their deaths had some meaning to your survival at least. It is unlikely that they will be the only sentients to die by your hand before you are able to leave this place, so you must steel yourself against that, but also seek to control this ability of yours so that it does not send you against something beyond your ability to handle.

For the present, we need more information, and the flame that leapt from that one door is a hint at least. Why was that one door warded, I wonder? The contents did not look particularly valuable or dangerous, but perhaps it would be worth checking out more carefully.
    The protagonist returns to the door guarded by the flame trap. He begins searching, but finds little of interest. Still, his Above Average Intellect supports the wisdom of the voices, so he makes an Extended Search, spending almost a half hour poking and prodding at every surface. When performing an Extended Search, there is danger that events elsewhere in the dungeon will move without him, but if there is something there to find, it will almost certainly be found.

This time, it turned up three Secret Doors. One leads into the kobold corpse room, while the other two lead to secret rooms to the north and east.

Entering the northern secret room, he finds stacks of barrels and crates, filled with what used to be foodstuffs, most of which are now rotten and fungus-ridden. A cursory search finds a few preserved items that have not yet been taken by the rot, creating two more meals. However, he is exposed to a cloud of Black Mold Spores. He shrugs off the immediate effects, but they may have further consequences.

The eastern secret room contains many old, chipped, and broken tools. But, several coils of hempen rope, totaling ~500ft, appear to be largely intact, as well as a hammer, chisel, and some knick-knacks to create a Stonemason's Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by incandescent View Post
    His palm feels warm and images of the spatters flash into his mind.

An urge to touch the blood emanates from the arm, the primitive consciousness within seems to be getting a little more complex.

sense...
    gather
    adapt
    "When you lost yourself to that rage, something extra floating around in here came to my attention. Its hard to describe. Almost like a second soul, but not complete. A kind of red splinter, sunk deep into your own spiritual essence, and distinct from the gateway that already resides here. I can poke at either of those whenever you'd like."

Character Summary

Spoiler
    Show

Traits:
    Intellect (Above Average)
    Menace (Good)
    Strength (Exceptional)
    Toughness (Incredible)
    Unarmed Aptitude (Basic)
    Special Abilities:
    Mindless Rage
    Relationships:
    Chamberlain (Curiosity)
    The Voices (Suspicion)
    Feelings:
    Well Rested
    Nervous
    Self-Conscious

Equipment:
    Ragged Clothing
    Torch
    Rations (6)
    Dagger
    Battleaxe
    ~500ft Frayed Hempen Rope
    Stonemason's Kit

(I'm considering adding a map.)
    Last edited by Xefas; 2013-10-06 at 06:01 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

More supplies. always useful. Do you know how to use that kit? I guess that's not the important thing right now. I'd say we have enough food to not cook the orcs now. Perhaps now is time to explore. You took a while searching, so be careful. Some things may have noticed.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show