A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad

View Poll Results: Will you vote on this poll?

Voters
337. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

110 32.64%
  • No

79 23.44%
  • Maybe

61 18.10%
  • What's a poll?

87 25.82%
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2641424344454647484950515253545556575859606176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 3016
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Forum Staff's Random Banter of Oh My Gosh You Guys Really Talked for 200 Threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeburn View Post
    Well, in case you haven't noticed, the time is set back one hour, since Day Lights Savings Time is just about over.
    Heh, I've been noticing for a week now...

Also, too bad about the microwave...

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    That's very good Teddy! It sounds like something at least, a little calmer and better. You have such a wondrous way of describing things. So detailed. I hope that fish is okay though.
    Right now I'm feeling pretty calm, yes, so I think I'm doing good. :3

And thanks! It was actually just an environment description which awakened my lust for writing. During my first 9 years of school, I never really liked much writing, but one of our first writing assignments on the Swedish class in high school was to sit down at some place in the building and make an environmental description of it. I wanted to be original, and picked a corridor in the basement, which literally only consisted of painted concrete walls, floor and ceiling, three doors and a cable ladder (basically a ladder-like bridge hanging in the ceiling with cables running along it), and managed to write top grade with only a little minus to it. That was when I finally realised that writing was fun! :3

And I think the fish will be okay. It didn't look trapped to me, at least... :3

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Tell us how it goes!
    The trip went well! First it was foggy, then it started to rain, and then the fog dispersed but it kept raining. I love both fog and rain when I'm inside a moving car. The fog engulfing the distance, making every clearcutting seem to stretch on forever, and the rain hitting the windshield, running around you, illuminated by the headlights, as if floating through an aquarium in your own little bubble. So relaxing... :3

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    Oh no. I just connected the movement to buy a coffee for someone else who has not asked for one to the movement to buy wifi at a coffee shop and pay more for it than paying a bill for wifi just for yourself for a month. The buyer buys coffee and wifi but leaves the coffee behind. It is waste. It is not sharing kindness at all!
    I'd still say it's sharing kindness. Perhaps not a pure gift, as you argued in your later post, but it's still sharing to give away the coffee (and one would still paying some for it), and only a waste if no one accepts it (which would be one's, not their, own fault).

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    Did a storm come through and make all the trees fall? Maybe that is on my mind because it is windy here today. It is still good work.
    Yes, but the storm was over Christmas two years ago (we were there then, and went without power for ~90 hours). The tree over the compost had been balancing on another tree, but had finally fallen down, which is why we had to clear it up. The big mess is just big and messy, and there are great forces involved so you need to be carefull when sawing, lest you may get a tree in your face...

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    7 means L. It does not mean T. Please stop trying to use 1337(LEET)-speech if you don't know what each part you're using means.
    If everyone but you are wrong, it's usually a good idea to check your facts with Wikipedia before correcting them. I try to do this as much as possible, because the times I forget coincide frightenly often with the times I manage to be completely wrong as well...
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Forum Staff's Random Banter of Oh My Gosh You Guys Really Talked for 200 Threads?

I have become a woman.

I am now officially addicted to Pinterest.

Edit: if people were wondering what the mask was that I talked of, go check the You-thread.

My weekend went in such a haze - Friday I was drunk, Saturday I had a lingering mild hangover added with some extra bullcrap, and Sunday was spent recovering from Saturday. Now, to catch up with reading...
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-11-04 at 11:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    I have become a woman.

Edit: if people were wondering what the mask was that I talked of, go check the You-thread.

My weekend went in such a haze - Friday I was drunk, Saturday I had a lingering mild hangover added with some extra bullcrap, and Sunday was spent recovering from Saturday. Now, to catch up with reading...
    What even is pinterest? And how does it make you become a woman ?

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Troll in the Playground

So I have managed to finish two books this weekend, start a new one, finish that, and start another one.

All in all, a good weekend's work
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

5. - Top - End - #1505
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    What even is pinterest? And how does it make you become a woman ?
    Pinterest... Uhh... Google and go and see yourself. You have like your own electronic pinboard, and you pin pics there. Like, my best friend has a pinboard for her wedding planning - pics of venues, bouquets, such. I mainly have clothing and nature stuff there. Pretty photos, scenery.

It's a website mainly used by women, and it is marketed for women. Nearly all of my female friends use it. IT'S SCARY.

*the tomboy within is slowly withering*
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

6. - Top - End - #1506

Pinterest... Uhh... Google and go and see yourself. You have like your own electronic pinboard, and you pin pics there. Like, my best friend has a pinboard for her wedding planning - pics of venues, bouquets, such. I mainly have clothing and nature stuff there. Pretty photos, scenery.

It's a website mainly used by women, and it is marketed for women. Nearly all of my female friends use it. IT'S SCARY.

Aaah, okay, I see.

I'll probably never use it. I'm a super tomboy

But yes, that sounds pretty cool!

7. - Top - End - #1507
    Ettin in the Playground

I use pinterest.... And I'm no woman!

It's nice for lookign for DIY projects, especially for the wedding.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

8. - Top - End - #1508
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Naps are an important part of the day! Dire circumstances require more sleep at night, but naps before class leave me awake and ready. Although maybe I just have that kind of time. *shrug*

Since you've asked! I can get specific, too, as I've got a Recently Watched list. Roughly: Oreimo, Watamote, the start of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Attack on Titan, Samurai Flamenco, deciding against Outbreak Company, and the first few of Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. Mixed in are some episodes of Ano Natsu de Matteru, some rewatches of Attack on Titan, and Monogartari-- although I've dropped that, since it left me disappointed. Even more anime in the queue for future~

Naps and anime are what's keeping me sane.
    Well I easily usually have the time for naps, but I'm under some weird frame of mind where I hate sleeping too much in a day, because that means less time for things. Like online school and bantering and D&D stuff and chilling with friends and going on walks and playing with dogs. Naps can be good and useful from time to time, but I only take them consistently when I am ill.

Hmm I will sadly admit that I do not know of any of those except Attack on Titan, which I still haven't seen. My friend Varsu is likely to know more though, so I will keep these in mind and ask her about them.
    In the last few months I have watched Soul Eater, Ghost Hunt, some episodes of Excel Saga, Rune Soldier Louie, Chrono Crusade, a handful of episodes of Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, which baffled me so I should try to watch from the beginning, and enough small episodes of Fairy Tail to capture my interest. I am sure there are more, I am just having a hard time remembering right now.

What keeps me sane is...hmm not entirely sure I am. For discussions sake though, I am held together by games, banter, and top ramen.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Right now I'm feeling pretty calm, yes, so I think I'm doing good. :3

And thanks! It was actually just an environment description which awakened my lust for writing. During my first 9 years of school, I never really liked much writing, but one of our first writing assignments on the Swedish class in high school was to sit down at some place in the building and make an environmental description of it. I wanted to be original, and picked a corridor in the basement, which literally only consisted of painted concrete walls, floor and ceiling, three doors and a cable ladder (basically a ladder-like bridge hanging in the ceiling with cables running along it), and managed to write top grade with only a little minus to it. That was when I finally realised that writing was fun! :3

And I think the fish will be okay. It didn't look trapped to me, at least... :3
    Very good! I am a little sick, but not horribly so, and at least quite very happy so that is well. Yay joy!

Writing is fun! Okay, maybe not always, but it can be! I like when people use vivid descriptions with things. It's what I want to be able to master with DMing, but sometimes never fully get. I am glad you did so well with that assignment. ^^

Okay good. Not that I am a fighter for fish rights or anything, but trapped fish does sound a little worrying.

I have become a woman.

I am seconding the Zodi's question, although not quite sure I want to hear I am curious anyway. Unless I am ninja'd by a sudden posting Finnyfriend.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

9. - Top - End - #1509
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    I use pinterest.... And I'm no woman!

It's nice for lookign for DIY projects, especially for the wedding.
    Well, you now are.

Yeah, I really want to use it more and more for inspiration in terms of art - I'm experiencing some major blockage atm. I just don't really know what to search... Currently I have a winter & Christmas board, a fashion board and a scouting board...

I am seconding the Zodi's question, although not quite sure I want to hear I am curious anyway. Unless I am ninja'd by a sudden posting Finnyfriend.
    I answered to her, scroll up laddie.
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-11-04 at 11:52 AM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

10. - Top - End - #1510
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I answered to her, scroll up laddie.
    Ah okay then. Also you ninja'd me like a pro. I was writing when you posted that, so naturally I didn't immediately see it. Still though, ninja skills. I declare you to be the most ninja of us all, with the power invested in me by my Domain over the Cookies!
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

11. - Top - End - #1511
    Troll in the Playground

Ah okay then. Also you ninja'd me like a pro. I was writing when you posted that, so naturally I didn't immediately see it. Still though, ninja skills. I declare you to be the most ninja of us all, with the power invested in me by my Domain over the Cookies!
    I'm nowhere near a ninja. You should see some of the older threads where I'm ninja'd like 5 times in a row.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

12. - Top - End - #1512
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Who's the Speedasaurus now?
    I plead my case with "I was barely online at all saturday or sunday, so shush"

Well, I know that it IS leetspeak, I just couldn't even slightly read the last one you wrote. Even this I only know because the translation is above it.

Um yeah, that does sound like more sleep needed. But otherwise glad you had some fun Halloween. Mine was...very boring. Ah well, I shall make up for it next year.
    Well, that's kind of the point of leetspeak, aye? Making it so indecipherable that you almost have to ask someone else to explain? I try not to use it unless it gets brought up, though.

Yeah, I'm not very good with sleeping well...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    <More responses in a few.>
    *narrows eyes*

I'll probably never use it. I'm a super tomboy
    *snicker*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2013-11-04 at 12:13 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

13. - Top - End - #1513

I'm nowhere near a ninja. You should see some of the older threads where I'm ninja'd like 5 times in a row.
    It takes practice, but you're getting good at it!

*snicker*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Super Zodi, awaaaay!

14. - Top - End - #1514
    Troll in the Playground

AMIDUS. WHY DOES MY HAIR LOOK LIKE DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI.

*now has an urge to eat spaghetti*

Guys, I'm off to cook some spaghetti soon. I need to use that sauce of mine anyways...
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

15. - Top - End - #1515
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Then you are learning to hone your skills. Don't sell yourself short. I still think dear Finny is skilled.

Well, that's kind of the point of leetspeak, aye? Making it so indecipherable that you almost have to ask someone else to explain? I try not to use it unless it gets brought up, though.

Yeah, I'm not very good with sleeping well...

*snicker*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, that's fair enough. I don't really think it is something I could get used to.

Oh dear. Well I'm sorry for the sleeping troubles. I hope you can get some type of recovery sleep soon. Or that I get some breakthrough in making that living energy transference device. Transfer my sleep to others who need it more!

Well then...indeed Super Zodi. I would say this illustrates the Pinterest concept wonderfully.

Alright Finn, enjoy that spaghetti! I will probably go make some ramen soon, which in a way is like a combination of junior spaghetti and soup.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1516

Guys, I'm off to cook some spaghetti soon. I need to use that sauce of mine anyways...
    Ooh, spaghetti! It's been forever since I last had spaghetti. Wish I could share, I'm kind of crippled in regards to food right now

17. - Top - End - #1517
    Titan in the Playground

I don't believe many of you are acquainted with a good friend and companion now for many years.
    His name? Hatson MChat*, gentleman adventurer.

Spoiler
    Show

*pronounced mac-hat, not mchat.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

18. - Top - End - #1518

NecromancerGuy

IIRC, there's even some decent instructables for those who are crafty. Mainly I encounter it from people who love crafting, DIY, and cooking.

So a lot of food porn for me. om nom nom nom. Although that does remind me, I am still owed nachoes. T_T

How does an inner tomboy wither anyway?

Stop it! Stop it! You're making me hungry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

19. - Top - End - #1519
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Default Tier System for Classes in the Meal-based

Tier System for Classes in the Meal-Based Roleplaying System (work in progress)

While this system mainly represents base classes, certain note-worthy prestige classes have been included. Some races have been included as well, due to the system's unique manner of tying some races and classes so tightly (such as the many Green Salad classes).

Tier 1: Beef Sirloin, Green Salad (Caesar), Fish (Tuna, Salmon), Bacon* (PrC), Fried** (PrC)

Tier 2: most Cheeses***, Poultry

Tier 3: Eggs (scrambled), Ham, Sandwich, Chicken (with errata), Omelet (PrC)

Tier 4: Eggs (sunny-side up), Open-Faced (PrC), Fish (except Tuna and Salmon)

Tier 5: Plain Bread (NPC class), Caviar

Spoiler: Footnotes
    Show
    *The Bacon prestige class deserves special mention, as it can bring certain tier 3 Pork classes up to tier 1 power levels by level 16.

**The Fried PrC, while widely considered to be an option taken by only the newest and most extreme optimizers, does deserve its place in Tier 1, granting enormous power at little cost. However, finding a way out of the enforced class progression before level 10 is advised, as the class' "capstone" has been known to ruin many powerful characters.

***Contrary to popular belief that Cheese is as strong as you can get, various optimization tests and playtests have shown that Cheese is tier 2, with a very low optimization floor.

Spoiler: List of non-core books used so far
    Show
    • Complete Substitutes
    • Complete Kosher (with errata, as seen in the Holy Rules Compendium)
    • Stormwrack
    Last edited by Zweisteine; 2013-11-04 at 09:35 PM.
    Jon Snow and Ghost avatar (not currently in use) by Gurgleflep 15370262 328.
    How to play a monster.

I am currently Very Busy, and having limited D&D activity, so I am currently inactive.
    I got a long signature!
    DFTBA! Smilies!

20. - Top - End - #1520
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Tier System for Classes in the Meal-based

Quote Originally Posted by Zweisteine View Post

While this system mainly represents base classes, certain note-worthy prestige classes have been included as well.

Tier 1: Beef Sirloin, Bacon* (PrC)

Tier 2: most Cheeses**

Tier 3: Eggs (scrambled), Ham, Omelet (PrC)

Tier 4: Eggs (sunny-side up), Open-Faced (PrC)

Tier 5: [in progress]

*The Bacon prestige class deserves special mention, as it can bring certain tier 3 Pork classes up to tier 1 power levels by level 16.

**Contrary to popular belief that Cheese as as strong as you can get, various optimization tests and playtests have shown that Cheese is tier 2, with a very low optimization floor.
    Why. I just had dinner. Why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

21. - Top - End - #1521

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    At least you're not reading Toriko in addition to seeing that. And at least you have food to eat. Gurgle gurgle

(I kid, I have pork steaks. One of them. Which I just ate)

22. - Top - End - #1522
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

At least you're not reading Toriko in addition to seeing that. And at least you have food to eat. Gurgle gurgle

(I kid, I have pork steaks. One of them. Which I just ate)
    Oh you.

EDIT: "Oh you. " does not fulfill the 10 character minimum. How did that go through?

Am I just that awesome?
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2013-11-04 at 09:15 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1523
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Read the first post here. Then read the rest of the thread.
    Jon Snow and Ghost avatar (not currently in use) by Gurgleflep 15370262 328.
    How to play a monster.

I am currently Very Busy, and having limited D&D activity, so I am currently inactive.
    I got a long signature!
    DFTBA! Smilies!

24. - Top - End - #1524
    Troll in the Playground

Oh you.

EDIT: "Oh you. " does not fulfill the 10 character minimum. How did that go through?

Am I just that awesome?
    Smileys are characters too?
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

25. - Top - End - #1525
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Yup :nodnod:
    It's hard to forgive those who have wronged you but every moment you don't is another they have hurt you.

"Decadence comes when man turns away from the stars and instead drowns himself in wine. However even if you're standing still on a rocket, you're still going thousands of miles per hour toward the heavens."

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo

Discord: HalfTangible#7505

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #1526

Oh you.

Am I just that awesome?
    I counted and you get to ten characters at around the S or M part of the "smalltongue" part.

27. - Top - End - #1527
    Troll in the Playground

Eh, I'll just toss 'em in another post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    I don't even know. I just woke up this morning, tried to sit up, and felt a sharp, sudden pain in my back. And now my back hurts whenever I bend the wrong way or lift things. And since I'm the Assistant Stage Manager, I do a LOT of lifting things. And then I did a bunch of homework (not nearly enough; I'm going to have to pull of some LEGENDARY homeworking tomorrow) and so my brain hurt. My hips are just a bit sore; I added them for humorous effect.

Who's the Speedasaurus now?
    Eesh! Hope ye're all right.

In college, I think.

Not just used by women....

Thou art funny, lassie. Funny.

While this system mainly represents base classes, certain note-worthy prestige classes have been included. Some races have been included as well, due to the system's unique manner of tying some races and classes so tightly (such as the many Green Salad classes).

Tier 1: Beef Sirloin, Green Salad (Caesar), Fish (Tuna, Salmon), Bacon* (PrC), Fried** (PrC)

Tier 2: most Cheeses***, Poultry

Tier 3: Eggs (scrambled), Ham, Sandwich, Chicken (with errata), Omelet (PrC)

Tier 4: Eggs (sunny-side up), Open-Faced (PrC), Fish (except Tuna and Salmon)

Tier 5: Plain Bread (NPC class), Caviar

Spoiler: Footnotes
    Show

**The Fried PrC, while widely considered to be an option taken by only the newest and most extreme optimizers, does deserve its place in Tier 1, granting enormous power at little cost. However, finding a way out of the enforced class progression before level 10 is advised, as the class' "capstone" has been known to ruin many powerful characters.

***Contrary to popular belief that Cheese is as strong as you can get, various optimization tests and playtests have shown that Cheese is tier 2, with a very low optimization floor.

Spoiler: List of non-core books used so far
    Show
    • Complete Substitutes
    • Complete Kosher (with errata, as seen in the Holy Rules Compendium)
    • Stormwrack
    Glanced over it, thought it was gaming stuff, glanced back..

Cheese is definitely Tier 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    This.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

28. - Top - End - #1528
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Read the first post here. Then read the rest of the thread.
    Oh, I did. It's why I got even more hungry?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I counted and you get to ten characters at around the S or M part of the "smalltongue" part.
    This.
    Well then...

ION: I never got out of the oral phase. Or something.

29. - Top - End - #1529
    Troll in the Playground

ION: I never got out of the oral phase. Or something.
    In that?
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

30. - Top - End - #1530
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

In that?
    The seeking of continued oral stimulation (eating a lot, chewing on things), sarcasm, nail biting ... Et cetera.