New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Abrothia's Vision (IC) (Pathfinder)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by LordErebus12 View Post
    Morning, 19th of Rova, 4713 AR (Day of the Inheritor, Holiday for Iomedae):
    Abrothia, an ancient gold dragon in the guise of a half-gold dragon/half-human oracle named Thia, lives within Katapesh. She awakens with a cold sweat from what could only be best described as a nightmare by those unknowing in such things: She had a vision.

In the vision, Abrothia watched as five chromatic dragons used their combined power and lore to create a massive rift in the cosmos, creating a portal to the divine realms strong enough to allow Dahak, the Endless Destruction, to enter the material world in full. She watched firsthand as Golarion became barren of nearly all life, as the vile dragon god Dahak destroyed the realm with his full powers. A clear and undeniable warning of what would become the future if she did not act; Abrothia was compelled to act accordingly.

She immediately calls her twin children to the plains southeast of Katapesh from their home in Quantium. She sent a powerful message using her magic, telling them that Apsu had sent her a vision of a possible future and that they were needed immediately in Katapesh.

Night, 7th of Lamashan, 4713 AR:
    Abrothia’s children arrive in Katapesh and meets with their father, Midaron Inara. Meanwhile, those trusted few that Abrothia could gather up await the last arrivals on the plains southeast of Katapesh. A message given to them from there father from Thia is awaiting them. The message tells them of where to go. The message read, “Head one mile southeast of Katapesh in the morning, seek the rock that overlooks the plains from atop the hill. Others, in addition to Thia herself, await your arrival.”

Morning, 8th of Lamashan, 4713 AR:
    The lone twin leave the city of Katapesh, journeying towards the way-point specified. They arrive near noon, seeing a small group of robed/armored people awaiting them, their mother in the rear most position. Weapons sheathed, they approaches cautiously despite their mother’s presence. They instantly recognize a few of the faces, some are friends of their mother since before they were born and well known to them, others not so much. All have weapons sheathed as well, although many have hands on their weapons as they approach.

Abrothia watches as her children approach from the bottom of the hill. "My... how they have grown..." She mutters to herself quietly.

She hasn't seen them in some time. They were still young teenagers when she last saw them. Although, they were still 'Hatchlings', as she commonly thought of them to herself, she felt a lot of pride in seeing them again all grown up.

Glancing over both of her children, Abrothia could tell that both Kaito and Namine had inherited much from Midaron. Both had his sky blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. Abrothia's overall draconic-elf appearance was very different from her children. sure, she could chose to take on a similar appearance, but she preferred her current look. They look so human... Although, at least they can fly... Kaito looks almost like Midaron, both in physique and stature; while Namine was short and petite, like herself, she thinks absentmindedly.

"I believe some of you will remember my hatchlings, Kaito and Namine" She smiles at her little joke. "I've called them here to help us in our time of need."
    Last edited by LordErebus12; 2013-10-14 at 06:57 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Belladonis Campaign Setting 3.5
    Casting as a Skill

Learn from your mistakes, 3.5...
    Fill in those dead levels...

Abrothia's Vision
    Spoiler
    Show

Welcome to the World Serpent Inn!
    Spoiler
    Show

- - - IC - - - OOC - - -

Extended Signature (90% complete)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Abrothia's Vision (IC) (Pathfinder)

A pale translucent figure steps from behind Abrothia. At first glance it appears to be an image duplicate of Abrothia herself, but the facial features are poorly defined, and her skin seems to be covered in blemishes. On her left hand is gauntlet made of gleaming steel, it's fingers ending in sharp claws. The gauntlet appears to be fully corporeal, unlike it's wearer.

"I am pleased to finally meet the progeny of Abrothia. She has spoken highly, if briefly of you. I am Emery."

Circling around the twins, she comes back to around to face them. "Your mother has done me a great kindness..."

Suddenly kneeling, the ghost (for that is what anyone with any experience with such things would recognise her as) no longer appears as Abrothia nor even a woman, but rather as a large armoured knight. Drawing his sword from it's sheath he proffers it to the twins, hilt first, and lowers his head. In a thick northern accent he says, "I hope that in my service to you, I might repay my debt to her."

Spoiler
    Show
    Should you attempt to take the sword, your hand will pass right through it.
    Last edited by Sgt. Pepper; 2013-10-15 at 12:55 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Greetings, Mother. You've been well, I'd imagine?"

A short, young woman approaches Abrothia with an almost reverent look; her golden wings shine against the ashen grey robe she wears, which renders her an unusual in the party she is with. She drops to one knee, bowing her head for a few moments before standing back up and turning around, waving her brother forwards.

"Tori! Come over and say hello to Mom, we haven't seen her in a long time!"

Turning to see the shapeshifting ghost, she gives a small smile.

"Greetings to you as well, Emery. Your presence is a boon to us, and we hope that we can do justice to our mother's praise.
    "

As a purely symbolic gesture, she grasps the sword hilt offered to her, though her plated hand goes right through. A small laugh escapes her lips, before she nods and stands beside her mother, looking at the others with veiled curiosity.
    Last edited by Macha; 2013-10-14 at 12:40 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Minosaka, never one to trust, is one of those who has her hands on her weapons, her left hand resting on the hilt of a lavishly-jeweled rapier. As her drow nature commands, she trusts no one in this group yet, and the half-dragon children of Abrothia less. However, she stands patient.
    As the half-breeds approach her, she bows slightly, though never enough to fully incline her head. She keeps her eyes on them at all times. She extends her hand in greeting, and speaks in the language of dragons, *Draconic*"Greetings. I hope you are as proficient in your abilities as your mother speaks. I am here because I owe her a blood debt. It's all just business."*Draconic* The stern drow is then silent.
    "It's dangerous to go alone, Jerk-wads!"--Borderlands, Crazy Earl

"Do keep ever-present in your thoughts, my friend, that an illusion can kill you if you believe in it." --Servant of the Shard, Jarlaxle Baenre

"Yea, though he live a thousand years twice, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?" --Ecclesiastes 6:6

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

*Important business, but still business. I shall keep that in mind.*

The shorter of the twins takes the Drow's hand lightly and warmly, before sniffling a little bit, warming up her nose a little bit.

*Bahamut's tail, I hate the cold.*

Spoiler
    Show
    (* indicates speaking in Draconic, as it is the only other language Namine knows.)

6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Seeing everyone start to make their acquaintance, the gnome decides to make his own. He jumps off the back of his mount, and outstretches his arm in greeting before he even gets to the twins, all the way his chain shirt under his tunic dangles about.

Hello! My name is Flickwick Orphicbalder Bantamrambler the Third. Pleasure to meet ya! I never saw a half-dragon before! I heard about your from my father, but you are more fascinating-looking than I could imagine! And that's no mean feat! He giggles to himself, then points backwards with one hand while still keeping one outstretched to the twins.

That right back there is my friend, Ignis. He's happy to meet you too.
    The gnome points behind him to a beast about 2 meters high from paw to head. A large albino lion, with varying shades of purple and blue in its mane. He has patches of deep green, almost obsidian like scale armor on it's back and 4 legs. Two crimson spiral ram horns, which protrude from his head, and two leathery dragon-like wings sprout from it's back.
    Last edited by RevBlue; 2013-10-18 at 10:25 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

"Namine! Kaito!" booms a loud voice in common as a grinning white haired Human in helm-less full plate armor comes rushing towards the twins with arms wide open for an embrace. Just before he is upon them he hesitates still with his arms wide open and asks, "You still remember me yes? Uncle Zaru? I gave you two horse rides when you were younger..." He looks nervously from Namine to Kaito suddenly realizing what an utter fool he may have just made of himself. A horse stands nearby with the missing full helm hanging from the pommel. The horse seems to sense the discomfort of it's master and paws the ground lightly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Feel free to back off as Zaru approaches. I will just roleplay it as you two being too young to remember him or not remembering him well enough for such a familiar greeting. (Social awkwardness happens with a high charisma and low wisdom!)

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

"...Zaru? Omigosh, Mother brought you here too?"

No sooner had she let go of the drow's hand, she flips backwards on hands and clawed toes, right into Zaru's chest. Almost failing to catch him as she stumbles into him, she gives a laugh and sees his nervousness, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, how could I have forgotten you? Big old silly Uncle Zaru and the horsies..."

She then turns to see the gnome, and feels a bit crestfallen with herself.

"...Hello. Sorry I didn't say anything before, I was a bit distracted..."

The half-dragon tightens her grip on Zaru a little bit more, though she tries to be mindful of her own strength.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

The armour and sword melt away from Emery as he floats after the twins, his aspect now looking like a cross between the two of them- only without the wings. He looks at the others silently as the rest of the introductions are made.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

"Of course, Nanny," says Kaito, stepping forward at his siter's signal. He pauses a moment, then grins and throws his arms around his mother.

"Good to see you, ma. Wish it was under better circumstances," he says, before stepping back. When Zaru bellows to them, he can't help but laugh.

"Uncle Zaru!" he exclaims, clasping the man's hand. "Glad to see you, old man. Everyone, if this man could keep his horse from kicking my head off when I was a little pissant, he can do damn near anything. We're in good hands."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

A human, covered in burn scars down one side of his face, stands further back, wearing armor unmistakenly made from the hide of a red dragon, while the shield across his back is that from a black. He looks uncomfortable in the presence of the dragon-kin, his hand gripping the hilt of his sheathed blade. He steps forwards to address Abrothia.

"I am here, Abrothia. Understanding that what you have seen may come to pass, I have set aside our differences, in order to help stop what may come," he vows to her with a gravelly voice before turning to the others. "I am Arasmes," he says. "Dragonslayer."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

Zaru is grateful for the layer of steel protecting his old worn out ribs from Namine's enthusiastic hug. When did she get so big and strong? Or when did I get so old and frail? He gladly clasps arms with Kaito and laughs at his comment before turning to Arasmes. "Well met Arasmes. I am certain your expertise will be valuable in the days to come, felling our foes and protecting our allies." There is a slight stress on the word allies and Zaru has subtly placed himself between Arasmes and the twins.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

Angani Mtembezi Human Sorcerer/Barbarian/Dragon Disciple
    Character Sheet

Angani stands tall and slightly apart from the growing crowd. His strong arms akimbo, a mighty greatsword sheathed on his back, and little else save the simple yellow robes of a Mwangi tribesman and a travelling rucksack. He looks fit, like travelling hard and fighting harder are no stranger to him. His eyes and dark brown with glittering gold specks that belie there is somehting not quite ordinary about him. That, and he wears a large and gentle smile. His eyes twinkle with recognition as Tasslefizbin Runebeast introduces himself. He was mud-splattered and rain drenched when Angani pull him from the ravine. Tasslefizbin told great stories and helped himself a third time to the curry Angani had made.

I have the feeling none of us are truly strangers here, Angani deep voices booms to no one in particular.
    Last edited by Yarael; 2013-10-16 at 01:07 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Abrothia waits patiently as the group gets greetings out of the way. Her eyes seem to glaze over slightly and lose focus, as if she was staring at some far off object.

"So many memories... Its good to see everyone again."

She reaches into a rather large bag at her feet, drawing out a large chest. Setting on the ground, she begins the process of unlocking it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting as a Skill

Abrothia's Vision
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

- - - IC - - - OOC - - -

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh? What's in the box?"

Namine peeks around Zaru's shoulder, seeing her mother kneeling over the large chest, with the gears of the lock ticking like clockwork. One ear twitches in curiosity, while her tail ruffles the grass on the hill in constant movement under the breeze.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Zaru steps aside so Namine can get a better look. He is also curious about the box, but remains silent for now. A small smile finds it's way onto his face when he thinks of traveling once more with allies. I have been traveling alone for too long... he thinks to himself as he patiently waits for the box to spring open.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

As Abrothia throws back the lid, you hear the sound of coins clinking together. Inside appears to be a massive amount of gold and platinum coins, as well as several large rucksacks. She flips open one sack and begins drawing out numerous scrolls, reading the wooden clasps as she sorts through them.

muttering under her breath, she begins reading them outloud.
    "Passwall... Ash Storm... Sculpt Corpse... True Strike...".

After gathering a collection of them together, she puts the rest back. Those she sorted out, she begins stacking together.

These are for your journey. A small gift to aid you all. I do not know if they all will prove useful, but some will.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting as a Skill

Abrothia's Vision
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

- - - IC - - - OOC - - -

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Now... I must make something clear to you all. I've told you about the vision and what it meant, but I did not tell you everything. Some things are not safe to tell in a letter, as you all might be aware of. I recognized two of the dragons in the vision, the black dragon and the red dragon.

First, the Black one's name is unknown to me, although she dwells nearby in the Mwangi Expanse. She is very dangerous as she surrounds herself with her Kin, which are in nearly every swamp within the border's of Katapesh, as well as in the Mwangi Expanse. She moves around a lot, so I cannot pin her down for long. Perhaps we can find out more from her brood dwelling within Katapesh's borders. Surely her children will know of her whereabouts or at least more than we do.

She pauses, breathing for a moment.

Second, the red dragon is known to me...... She's older than I and perhaps the most powerful dragon in Golarion... Aashaq the Annihilator... Priestess of Dahak... I shutter to think of what we could do to do anything to stop her if she sets her mind on a task... She dwells within the Shackles...

Her stern face appears extremely worried as she finishes speaking about Aashaq.

There is also a green dragon in Vargas Swamp, here in Katapesh... I don't know if he is involved, but he is the only green dragon I know of. He is nearly as old as me, so I don't think you could face him at your present strength.
    Last edited by LordErebus12; 2013-10-18 at 10:54 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting as a Skill

Abrothia's Vision
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

- - - IC - - - OOC - - -

19. - Top - End - #19

GnomeWizardGuy

As he heard the familiar deep voice of Angani, the gnome whirled around.
    Angani Mtembezi! Its been years since I saw you in the jungles of Mwangi with my 'Pa! You don't look a day older that I remember, well, maybe a couple of days...
    As he was talking, Flickwick Orphicbalder Bantamrambler the Third suddenly heard the creak of Abrothia's chest opening, he immidietly turned his head and trailed off mid-sentence towards the chest. Staring with glinting eyes at the treasures inside.

These look magnificent..... He started gathering and looking through all the scrolls Abrothia laid out, lost in his own world, almost half hearing Abrothia's explenation of thier coming trecks, he kept reading through the scrolls, laying each one beside him once he finished examining and moving to the next....
    Last edited by RevBlue; 2013-10-18 at 11:48 AM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Wha- Aashaq? Sweet Sarenrae..."

Namine's face blanches, with only a few memories coming back to her. She remembered driving off a pack of gnolls who had been saying that name in their own prayers, and she shakes her head to get herself back in control.

"How old is the black dragon and her brood?"

21. - Top - End - #21

Planetar

Character Sheet

Angani is pleased that Flickwick, the little gnome, remembers him and is about to give the man a stout hug, when the golden lady speaks. His memories part from deep within and an image of a magnificent golden beast of raw eldritch power rears before. He has met her before, so many years before, when he was just a boy. A boy, who even now, knows no fear.

She opens a box in front of her, and his friend rushes forward to inspect the gifts. Angani smiles at the curiosity, the enthusiasm. He will have much keeping trouble keeping the little gnome safe. He watches the others gathering around, the two who he can only guess must be her children. How wondrous they are!

The golden woman speaks once more. She talks of danger, and dragons, and Angani's smile disappears, replaced by stern determination. He can see, now, so clearly, the path she has had for him, for the others, all for such a long time.

My magnificent lady, what are our first steps to be, are we to hunt Black Dragons in my homeland? Or is there some trickery to tackle the Green here, in this foreign land? Angani deep voice is soft, yet carries through the rising dim of voices.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Zaru had never before seen the amount of wealth held within the box all in one place before. Yet this must be but a fraction of her treasure hoard...

Upon hearing about only three of the total five dragons needed for the apocalyptic ritual (and one of them may not even be a dragon they are after but just a green dragon living in a nearby swamp) Zaru says, "It would appear that we need to not only track down these dragons and slay them, no mean feat in and of itself mind you, but also track down the remaining dragons before they can assemble for the ritual. We may even need to find out what we can of this ritual in order to delay or otherwise foul their efforts in completing it. I may not have the slightest talent for magic, but surely something of this scale would have occurred sooner if it did not require some potent arcane materials?" He looks to Abrothia for conformation on their task and whether there is any more they can do to prevent their foe's plots.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Kaito eyes the scrolls somewhat hungrily -- certainly he could copy some of those into his spellbook, a much better use than simply burning them off once...

"Don't worry, mom" he says, grinning brightly, "We can do this. After all, who else will?"

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rokku View Post
    "Don't worry, mom" he says, grinning brightly, "We can do this. After all, who else will?"
    "If only that were the case... I worry for good reason. I do not know if it can all be done... I will most likely have to aid you all in the final battle with Aashaq... Although, I believe it will amount in my own death in the process..."

Quote Originally Posted by bcool999 View Post
    "It would appear that we need to not only track down these dragons and slay them, no mean feat in and of itself mind you, but also track down the remaining dragons before they can assemble for the ritual. We may even need to find out what we can of this ritual in order to delay or otherwise foul their efforts in completing it. I may not have the slightest talent for magic, but surely something of this scale would have occurred sooner if it did not require some potent arcane materials?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarael View Post
    My magnificent lady, what are our first steps to be, are we to hunt Black Dragons in my homeland? Or is there some trickery to tackle the Green here, in this foreign land?
    "Aashaq nearly has all she needs... She requires live draconic sacrifices for this ritual, three hatchlings of each species of metallic dragons... although I think even the primals or imperials would do in a pinch... I do not know enough to be sure. From my scrying, I can tell that she has claimed the silver hatchlings already... I fear for their safety... Meanwhile, this black dragon has a plan that I know of in more detail. In the city of Katapesh, involving the Brazen Clutch."

Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    "How old is the black dragon and her brood?"
    "While not ancient, she is perhaps old enough to be considered a mature adult... roughly 300 years of age."

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting as a Skill

Abrothia's Vision
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

- - - IC - - - OOC - - -

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Is any of you familiar with the Aspis Consortium or Fatima Jel-Abar's Garden of Unearthly Delights?

Spoiler: Knowledge (Local) DC 15
    Show
    Aspis Consortium: If the Aspis Consortium were a religious organization, Katapesh would be its mecca. The Pactmasters’ influence ensures trade runs smoothly in the capital city, and the mercenary nature of most of Katapesh’s inhabitants means the Aspis Consortium finds fertile ground for its many ventures. In the city of Katapesh, a handful of lesser agents and at least two mid-ranking agents work to control the ebb and flow of trade. Rumor holds that one senior agent makes his home in Katapesh, but whom that individual may be remains unknown.

Spoiler: Knowledge (Local) DC 20
    Show
    The most prominent ranked agent that is known widely is Fatima Jel-Abar (NE female human rogue 8), a Garundi trader with a vast fortune. Fatima deals in exotic artifacts and unusual goods she places for sale in the Nightstalls, and she is never seen in public without her two silent, heavily robed bodyguards.

Spoiler: Knowledge (Local) DC 25
    Show
    Fatima Jel-Abar had recently obtained five brass dragon eggs, which she has hatched within her "Garden of Unearthly Delights", Fatima's exclusive menagerie and auction house. Rich merchants are currently in a bidding war for the hatchlings.

Spoiler: Knowledge (Local) DC 30
    Show
    The current top bid on the hatchlings is currently at 28,355 gp....... each....
    Last edited by LordErebus12; 2013-10-19 at 03:40 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting as a Skill

Abrothia's Vision
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

- - - IC - - - OOC - - -

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Unfortunately not, Mother. I don't know much about either of those things. So she still needs bronze, brass, gold and copper dragon hatchlings... We may still have enough time to act. Maybe silently spread word to other metallic dragons to hide their children."

27. - Top - End - #27

GnomeWizardGuy

As Flickwick finishes pouring over the scrolls he puts them back down on the ground next to the chest.
    When Abrothia finishes her explanations he frowns.
    "Then this black dragon is planning to attack the city? We have to warn them! She'll decimate the entire city! What is this Brazen Clutch anyway? And those....things you mentioned? I don't think I've ever heard of them. What do you think Ignis?"

The gnome asks still looking at Abrothia as his friend calmly approaches him from behind.
    "I have never heard of those either, not from you or your father anyway."
    Last edited by RevBlue; 2013-10-19 at 03:55 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28

Planetar

Character Sheet

Angani searches his memories of all the stories told by the people he has run into.... but these names mean nothing to him.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Yarael; 2013-10-19 at 04:05 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RevBlue View Post
    "Then this black dragon is planning to attack the city? We have to warn them! She'll decimate the entire city!"
    "She will not attack the city... I know that to be true. Her concerns lie in increasing her brood and horde size, not with out right violence."

"The Brazen Clutch was a set of five brass dragon eggs she had obtained."

"From what I've learned from it all, Fatima had the eggs buried beneath several feet of sand in a specially designed display case that acts as an incubator, keeping the eggs warm and brightly lit through magical means. The day after they hatched, one of the Garden's guards was ordered into the case to make an inspection, only to be terribly injured by the wyrmlings.

Until the bidders came, the wyrmlings didn't understand their presence in the Garden. The food had been plentiful, the environs comfortable (if a bit small), and they had one another for company, with the occasional visits from the agents. But when an agent named Magden sold the eldest of the wyrmlings-a tough female who had hatched 3 days before the others-the dragons understood that something other than simple good will motivated the agents.

The next time Magden entered their enclosure, the wyrmlings attacked, killing her before anyone could intervene. Fatima and her ferocious half-dragon thugs, Enyi and Washiyeh, entered the dragons' display case and beat the wyrmlings into submission. Fatima proceeded to half-flood their cage with stagnant water and shut off the daylight in the enclosure, leaving the light- and heat-loving wyrmlings miserably wet and dark for an entire month, and visiting the creatures only to feed and abuse them.

During this punishment, one of the clutch died, leaving the other three morose and pliant. By the time Fatima lifted their punishment, the wyrmlings were cowed..."

Tears run down Abrothia's cheeks and her voice cracks as she begins to lightly sob. Her sobs stop for a moment...

"I want Fatima and her thugs slaughtered..." Her eyes glow slightly, her voice crackling with fire... "All of them must die for this... but I do not believe it can be done safely without you all suffering under the law."

"So I want some of you to enter has potential buyers, scout out the place and come up with a plan. Make yourselves known to the clutch and get them involved, if possible. Set up a way in and out, get them out of that incubator... Get them to me, here... safely..."

"or I will rain fire down upon the entire city..."

None of you, her own children included, have seen Abrothia this angry...
    Last edited by LordErebus12; 2013-10-19 at 04:15 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting as a Skill

Abrothia's Vision
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

- - - IC - - - OOC - - -

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Eyes widening at both the explanation and Abrothia's rage, Namine shivers in her boots a bit, despite the inner flame keeping her warm. Sweet Sarenrae... guide us in our travels and aid our efforts to free these hatchlings."
    "I'll have her head on a pike personally for this... such treatment is vile enough to warrant it.

The words come out slowly but deliberately, slightly hushed as Namine looks around to see if anyone other than present company is watching.

Spoiler
    Show
    Can't be too careful. (d20+12)[16] on Perception.