New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Funny realisation

The Frenzied berzerker has no requirement to be able to rage or frenzy, but requires 2 feats that do. It doesn't say rage or frenzy class features. So, if you have a strait sorcerer or wizard 12 with enough strength you can qualify for the feats and thus the frenzied berzerker class because of the Rage spell.
    Not at all a good idea, but it made me chuckle.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Funny realisation

Well, if you're allowing the spell rage to let them qualify for the feats, how would a rage requirement for the class not work the same way?

That said, a wizard 12/FR 1 would have such a short adventuring life span I wouldn't even bother to stop it. Seriously, all feats spent on things the wizard can't really use well, they can't cast spells during the inevitable frenzy, and they'll get turned into cat food by whatever opponent/ally happens to be the brunt of their measly dagger. It'd be fun to watch for any player other than the wizard's.
    "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."
    - Thomas Jefferson

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zincorium View Post
    Well, if you're allowing the spell rage to let them qualify for the feats, how would a rage requirement for the class not work the same way?

That said, a wizard 12/FR 1 would have such a short adventuring life span I wouldn't even bother to stop it. Seriously, all feats spent on things the wizard can't really use well, they can't cast spells during the inevitable frenzy, and they'll get turned into cat food by whatever opponent/ally happens to be the brunt of their measly dagger. It'd be fun to watch for any player other than the wizard's.
    Well, as I said; Not a good idea. But funny, if you would allow the rage spell to qualify for the FR required feats.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Funny to imagine, too: "That's it! Screw all this painstaking magical research! I'll kill you all with my bare hands!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

I had a Fighter with Flyby attack after getting the Overland Flight Spell cast on him every day... He was fun.
    Member of a fanclub.