Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Please estimate the price (and other details) of this custom magical item

Bracers of Protection from Fumbles

While you are wearing these bracers, a natural 1 is not an automatic miss when you roll an attack roll.

I would also need a CL and prerequisites for this item.

Any opinions?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Please estimate the price (and other details) of this custom magical item

Faint evocation; CL 5th; Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, divine favor; Price 20,000 gp, Weight 1 lb. Creator must be a cleric with the Luck domain.

20,000 gp puts it on par with a luckstone for pricing but this is better since you can re-roll fumbles (though it won't be used nearly as often) AND you get +1 braces out of the deal.

The only way to re-roll is to have a cleric with the luck domain make it (this fits the rules). These are +1 bracers that allow you to re-roll a 1 on an attack.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2013-10-25 at 07:58 AM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Please estimate the price (and other details) of this custom magical item

Thank you Debihuman, that's what I was looking for!