New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Divine Trickster [PEACH]

So I like Rich's take on this, but it's written too specifically for the cleric, and I want favored souls and archivists to be able to get in, so yeah.

Divine Trickster

Requirements

Alignment
    Any nonlawful

Skills
    Bluff 6 ranks, Hide 6 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 4 ranks, Disable Device 4 ranks

Feats
    Deceitful, Stealthy

Spellcasting
    Able to cast 2nd level divine spells from the cleric spell list

Special
    Sneak Attack +2d6

Class Skills
    The Divine Trickster’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Int), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha), Heal (Wis), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (Local) (Int), Knowledge (Religion), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), Spot (Wis), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), Use Magic Device (Cha), and Use Rope (Dex).
    Skill Points at Each Level
    6 + Int modifier.

Hit Die
    d6

The Divine Trickster
    Level BAB Fort Ref Will Special Spellcasting
    1st +0 +0 +2 +2 Domain +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class
    2nd +1 +0 +3 +3 Sneak Attack +1d6 +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class
    3rd +2 +1 +3 +3 Uncanny Dodge +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class
    4th +3 +1 +4 +4 Sneak Attack +2d6 +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class
    5th +3 +1 +4 +4 Divine Strike +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class
    6th +4 +2 +5 +5 Sneak Attack +3d6 +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class
    7th +5 +2 +5 +5 Hide in Plain Sight +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class
    8th +6 +2 +6 +6 Sneak Attack +4d6 +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class
    9th +6 +3 +6 +6 Improved Evasion +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class
    10th +7 +3 +7 +7 Sneak Attack +5d6 +1 level in existing divine spellcasting class

Spellcasting
    At every level a Divine Trickster gains new spells per day as if they had also gained a level in a divine spellcasting class they belonged to before adding the prestige class.

Domain
    Upon taking first level in the class a divine trickster gains access to the Chaos, Trickery or Luck domains. They can only pick one. The trickster gains the granted power associated with the domain they chooses, and can select the spells in that domain as their daily domain spells. If the trickster did not previously have domains, they gain domain spell slots just as a cleric does.

Sneak Attack (Ex)
    This exactly like the rogue ability of the same name. The extra damage dealt increases by +1d6 every other level (2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th). If a divine trickster gets a sneak attack bonus from another source, the bonuses on damage stack.

Uncanny Dodge (Ex)
    Starting at 3rd level, a divine trickster can react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. They retains their Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if they are caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. However, they still lose their Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized.
    If a divine tickster already has uncanny dodge from a different class she automatically gains improved uncanny dodge instead.

Divine Strike (Su)
    By expending any divine spell slot of 1st level or higher you can sneak attack creatures that are normally immune for a number of rounds equal to the level of the spell slot you gave up.

Hide in Plain Sight (Su)
    With a combination of trained stealth, and divine aid, the divine trickster can seem vanish before someone's eyes. Starting at 7th level, the divine trickster can use the Hide skill even when being observed.

Improved Evasion (Ex)
    This ability, gained at 9th level, works like evasion. A divine trickster takes no damage at all on successful saving throws against attacks that allow a Reflex saving throw for half damage. What’s more, they take only half damage even if they fail their saving throw.
    Last edited by asdflove; 2014-11-20 at 10:04 AM.
    My pronouns are they/them, but I don't care much.

My PbP Characters:
    Ailian Sunblazer

My Homebrew