Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Tyrants of Evil and Paragons of Good (Demons OOC)

"I would have thought more of you, calling yourself an Archangel? You call yourself Righteous? You say you know truth, and yet you stumble blindly at his beck and call, you betray me, your brother! For what? The lies of a false king? Pathetic."

This is ye olde OOC for my awesome group of peeps who actually managed to make characters for this game! Give yourselves a Hand!
    No really, I have too many of them.

Anywho, Post anything relevant to your character, and make sure to pick a color/font!

IC will be forthcoming.
    When I'm not passing out.

OP of my recruitment phase;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post

The Upper planes, once lovely places with few problems, save for the occasional evil adventuring party. The sun shines a nice warm temperature, and the birds sing quiet little songs.

This all changed three days ago.

The blood war, the only thing keeping the Abyss, and it's lawful cousin; Baator in check, Ended.
    Asmodeus, Lord of Nessus, and Graz'zt, new lord of the Abyss, and Prince of Demons conspired, and ended it. In a display of power and law seen only in the signing of The Pact Primeval, They have created a binding pact, and in turn, have focused on...more annoying matters. Such as the Upper planes.

Never before has anyone seen Devils and Demons march side by side to murder celestials, or seen Arch Dukes and Demon lords duel Celestial lords.
    Until now.

This will be a Demon/Devil lord/ess vs Celestial/Mortal Game, with anything that may or may not be used.

Spoiler: 16, Or the Sixteen
    Show

This will be a slightly different game then most are used to, so fair the well.
    Please, do not post interest/whatever unless you are near or completely sure you can finish your character, backstory and all by the 16th of November.

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
    An Epic. Otherwise known as D&D. Version 3.X

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
    It shall be A Generic Homebrew World, with Shady's own touch, of course.

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
    4 Lucky Players. I doubt if anyone will actually finish though, and my words rang true last game. Maybe this one will be different.

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
    Here, Because It's awesome here. However, If everyone would prefer to have darker/Edgier/more vile gods, then feel free to tell me, and I'll move it to a private forum.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
    30th Level, Of which you have 435000 XP.

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
    Anything within reason, assume normal WBL, but not really counted, you are, after all, Demon/Devil Lord/esses.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
    Any may be played.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
    You've got your race picked out beforehand.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
    To keep stats nice, Copy the below template, and remove spaces. Lets see how many fail this time.
    [roll]7d8b6[/roll ]
    [roll]7d8b6[/roll ]
    [roll]7d8b6[/roll ]
    [roll]7d8b6[/roll ]
    [roll]7d8b6[/roll ]
    [roll]7d8b6[/roll ]
    [roll]7d8b6[/roll ]
    If you do not like your rolls, you may go back on a 48 PB.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
    I like diverse, Go crazy.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
    ...This is Gestalt. Not some odd Dm who uses that rule.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
    I keep some off the records, you roll all here.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
    We use The Giant's Diplomancy fix.
    Jack, if he joins, Is. Not. Allowed. To. Play. A. Spellcaster, On conditions. Same for NM.
    Dm Retains right to double check some things.
    Epic Casting: No.
    Giant's Diplomancy; Duh.
    Leadership: Fully approved, including Epic.
    Cohort uses same, except he/she/it may not use the 'God' PrC.

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
    I like Mini-Skirts. =p
    That being said, make it any length you wish, I love all sizes. Just. Please, Not two or three sentences.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
    Lets go with D) All the above, and then some.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
    Any 3.5, any 3.0, any 2nd Party, (as defined as Ravenloft/Dragonlance) is 2nd party.
    I have almost any 3rd party, so ask before you use it.
    For the love of Tiamat, No homebrew beyond what I have listed as accepted. Just. No.

Character Creation in a nutshell:
    Spoiler
    Show

HP: Max Each level.
    Modified Gestalt:
    One side of your build is occupied completely by one of the following Classes:
    Balor Or Pit Fiend .
    Those detail your alliances, or whom you serve.
    The remainder of your 2nd Side is taken up by The following class:
    God
    With the following Changes:

No maneuvers.
    Divine Rank: You have 6 At 10th level, and 20th level will have 11.
    Salient Divine Abilities: You have 6.
    Control Creatures: Limited to DvR x 5 in HD.
    Divine Blessing: limited to others.
    Divine Dodge: Changed to Modifer.
    Life and Death: Removed.

Otherwise, it remains the Same.

Homebrew Pre-approved:
    Evolutionist, Ozodrin.

Side note:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Due to the Nature of Demons, and one of the more popular ones, I am completely willing to introduce/use BoEF, if everyone felt so inclined. If anyone would prefer to have a darker/edgier/more vile lord, and/or use BoEF, Just speak up. I am willing to run a duo/solo for anyone that wants to as well. (Always wanted a story where no holds barred with descriptions/fights.

Arcadia: Kind of the same, as it doesn't produce troops like Celestia and other planes do.
    Bytopia: Beginning Stages of corruption.
    Elysium: has already been ravaged by the Hordes, it was at this place that Talsid and the Five Companions stood against Graz'zt and his elite army and fell, not before severely injuring Graz'zt, of course.
    Mount Celestia: Currently under attack, this is where The Celestial Hebdomad is, commanding the far fewer troops with brutal, albeit failing efficiency.
    Reports have come in that have a quite scary effect, Paladins and other Champions of good are streaming in from portals opened, and are assisting the Angelic Forces.

Also, Various Demon lord update:
    Spoiler: If you care about those things
    Show

Demogorgon: Fallen Prince of Demons, currently MIA.
    Arendragrost: Son of Demogorgon, Dragon demon prince. Made an alliance with Graz'zt to overthrow his father.
    Orcus: Ascended to godhood of Demons and undead.
    Graz'zt: Prince of Demons.
    Malacanthet: Graz'zts new consort.
    Obox-ob: Gone.
    Dagon: MIA.

Devil Lords:
    Asmodeus: Pretty much the same.
    Mephistopheles: God of Hellfire.
    Baalzebul: Disposed of, Currently the spot is open, but severely contested.
    Glasya: Still the same.
    Levistus: Replaced by Leviathan, Dicefreaks version.
    Fierna: Disposed of her father when he attempted to assassinate Glasya.
    Mammon: The same.
    Dispater: Currently assisting Bel in attacking the upper planes.
    Bel: Now an actual lord of the nine, but hasn't returned to his layer since the signing. Spearheading the Invasion.
    Last edited by ShadowFireLance; 2013-11-19 at 04:18 AM.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Tyrants of Evil and Paragons of Good (Demons OOC)

Magenta, I choose you!

With that outof the way, here are Cruarta and her cohort, Achamni.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

I can tell, Pokemon is going to be a theme here now.
    I love Ceika <3

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #4

I can tell, Pokemon is going to be a theme here now.
    You were asking for it.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

So, here's Lord Vrykas and his cohort, Queen Nebet.

I'll use Navy Blue.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Areziel's sheet

I will use dark red for Areziel.

Areziel's fluff:
    Spoiler: Backstory
    Show
    Areziel's began her life as a cultist of Asmodeus, a half-elf obsessed with immortality and the perfection of form. Her drive led her to learn and perfect the art of profane rituals, a talent she used to further her goals and advance the cause of the Lord of the Nine. Over time, her devotion and skill allowed her to become a prominent member of the cult, while through her rituals she slowly rid herself of her mortal frailty, advancing towards a strange and more terrible existence.

Eventually, Asmodeus himself took notice, and at the culmination of a great sacrifice in his name, he granted his reward to her- a transfiguration that inducted her directly into the high infernal ranks. Spared the torturous climb from the lowly station of lemure, Areziel swiftly proved herself as a pit fiend, carrying out the wishes of her master with alacrity and ingenuity.

Yet even the strength of a pit fiend was not enough to satisfy Areziel, and so she continued her experiments and rituals, tinkering and altering with her body still further. She studied the most ancient and powerful planes and learned their workings, and incorporated their strengths into her own form. Of all the planes though, the Abyss most fascinated the arisen fiend. Through guile, stealth, and even violence she made incursions into Abyss again and again so that she might fully comprehend its nature. At the same time, she distinguished herself in the service of Asmodeus as a cunning negotiator, talented in the art of temptation and persuasion. Due to her continued loyalty and success, the Lord of the Nine gave her the position of ambassador, a liaison with the other realms imparted with a portion of his authority.

Due to her position and knowledge of the Abyssal realms, Areziel was an important figure in arranging the truce between Hell and the Abyss, and she continues to do her part to keep the peace between the infernal and abyssal planes. However, recently she has been turning her eye towards the Celestial realms as well- the war there is costly and in her mind, inefficient and wasteful, especially now that they have a strong advantage and bargaining position. Besides, in spite all of her work and power, she has yet to claim a layer of the hells... and after all, someone will have to take over the heavens once they have fallen.

Spoiler: Character
    Show
    The unique route of Areziel's ascension to her current state has perhaps influenced her nature, for she is in many ways an unusual infernal lord. First, she is exceptionally honest and trustworthy, which she has ensured is well known. Areziel does not twist wording or include fine print, nor does she break her word or make promises that she cannot or will not keep. Yet this quality is to her benefit as an ambassador, because those who would normally distrust devils are still willing to negotiate with her. A deal with Areziel can be trusted to be exactly what it seems.

Second and far less public is her strong loyalty to Asmodeus. She does not serve him out of fear, nor does she seek to topple him from his position or take his place. Asmodeus has continued to reward her well, and she admires his perseverance and intellect. Though like any devil she covets greater power and authority, she will only consider betraying Asmodeus if he has first betrayed her.

More broadly, Areziel is a social creature, inclined to get what she wants through bargains and deals rather than by force, and as a hedonist, there are many things she wants. Desire is an essential part of her nature, and it is the force that motivates her to ever greater heights. Money, beautiful companions, power, and immortality all interest her, and her schemes always serve to advance her own interests, if only indirectly.

Spoiler: Description
    Show
    True to her roots, Areziel's appearance is unusually humanoid, though she has added a number of inhuman traits along the way. She appears as a tall, unearthly elf with golden eyes and long crimson hair and wings of wind and flame. Her skin is pale and smooth, but turns aside blades and weaponry more effortlessly than adamantine. Four serpentine beings seem to slither around her constantly, but in truth they are an inextricable part of her, simply oddly shaped limbs.

However, Areziel is a shapeshifter of some skill, capable of reshaping her body as she desires, even to the point of splitting apart her body into many pieces, or abandoning flesh altogether. Her exact features change with her whims.

Spoiler: Default Effects
    Show
    Immunities
    -Polymorphing, petrification all other form altering abilities
    -Fire
    -Ability damage, drain, and energy drain
    -Mind-Affecting
    -Massive Damage
    -Daze, Stun
    -Critical hits and sneak attack
    -Divine spells, and all supernatural/spell-like abilities of extraplanar creatures and deities.

Self-Imposed Evolutionary Touch
    -Elemental Attack (Acid) 9
    -Symbiosis
    -Anomalous Mutation Teratomorph
    -Elemental Potency Teratomorph

Anomalous Mutation Configurations
    -Elemental Attack (Acid)
    -Overdrive 2
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2013-12-03 at 03:33 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Thanks for choosing the Benevolent Father!
    Kyr'Archia will speak with a warm Dark Orange, with thoughts italicized and unquoted like this.

Ekaton will speak/think using a simple Arial Narrow.
    1Kyr'Archia - Level 30 - Pit Fiend Evolutionist
    Spoiler: Quick Stat Lookup Box:
    Show
    Portfolio: Unseen Powers, Groupthink, and Blind Faith
    Domain: Community, Family, Force, Mysticism

HP 1380/1380, AC 88, Touch 68, Flat-footed 68, Fort 94, Ref 89, Will 98, Initiative +25
    Speed Land:80ft. Flight(perfect):340ft., DR15/good&silver, Regen15/good&silver, SR41
    Ability Score STR 46, DEX 50, CON 49, INT 67, WIS 56, CHA 86

Common Skills
    Bluff +111, Diplomacy +123, Disguise +115, Gather Information +85, Intimidate +115
    Listen +96, Martial Lore +39, Psicraft +66, Search +101, Sense Motive +96, Spellcraft +66, Spot +96
    Balance +87, Escape Artist +93, Hide +93+153, Jump +90, Move Silently +93, Tumble +117

Skill Tricks
    Assume Quirk, Never Outnumbered, Second Impression, Social Recovery, Swift Concentration
    Clarity Of Vision, Listen To This, Point It Out, Collector Of Stories, Easy Escape, Quick Escape

Current SLA, PLA "Spell" Buffs
    Defensive Precognition (ML42)

Current Supernatural "Spell" Buffs
    Mind Blank, Superior Resistance, Masochism, Sadism

Alter Reality Permanent "Spell" Buffs
    Body Outside Body (6 bodies, PC-Cohort Fused Entity), Superior Invisibility, Selective-Metamagic Antimagic Field

Ekaton - Level 28 - Legion Devil Hexblade Fiend of Possession
    1question is already resolved
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2013-11-19 at 11:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.
    Extended Signature

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Generally, the SDA Alter reality is just a free wish, and should be treated as such.
    Now, the matter of an IC, I have a question on player preference;

Would you like to have separate beginnings/starts, and begin talking to each other over the course of the game, or start out already knowing each other?
    (Prologue or first mission?)
    I love Ceika <3

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I think it's reasonable to assume that higher ranked Baatezu (Duke level and above) would know of each other, by reputation at worst and personal at best, at least because they would be wary of potential political or military assets/threats to further their own ends. I haven't read much about the Tanar'ri, but I wouldn't be surprised if the smarter or more conniving ones also operate like this.

The higher tier demons and devils might have known each other by virtue of the recent "IFCC" formation, or even back in the days as a previously hated or respected enemy in the Blood War.
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.
    Extended Signature

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Prologues can be fun, but they do put a lot of pressure on the DM, and can therefore start the game off with a slow tempo. I can go for either, but I think I'd prefer to start off with everyone together.

It might be cool to start off in one of our domains- I haven't completely worked out the details of Areziel's, but I know that she has a demiplane of substantial size that serves as her godly realm. I was thinking it would be a fairly open place, suitable for someone who takes the role of ambassador and diplomat, and probably known as a neutral location. I could put some work into finishing it up if we wanted to start there.

11. - Top - End - #11

WolfInSheepsClothing

I prefer to start things in media res; mostly because I'd feel railroaded since the premise of the campaign is rock solid -which isn't a bad thing per se :)

Starting with a bang like during an assault at the gates of heaven makes for a great introduction, imho!
    Last edited by Vetril; 2013-11-19 at 03:43 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12

I also prefer to start already knowing eachother, then we can get right into the action of dealing with those "good" beings.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchel View Post
    I also prefer to start already knowing eachother, then we can get right into the action of dealing with those "good" beings.
    Oh, they're good all right. We're just better.

14. - Top - End - #14

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by AmberVael View Post
    Oh, they're good all right. We're just better.
    Of course, the Fallen are proof - if they were angels before, of course now they have to be something more than that, right? :P

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Vetril View Post
    Of course, the Fallen are proof - if they were angels before, of course now they have to be something more than that, right? :P
    Conversely, I'm not sure if it'll happen but I'm also looking forward to facing powerful "redeemed" fiends.

Now that I think about it, this little gem right here is what caught my initial interest in the first place:
    10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
    I like diverse, Go crazy.
    Implying someone could've submitted stuff like Lawful Neutral Balor or a Chaotic Good Pit Fiend.
    Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

So... what's the schedule looking like, Shady?

I'd really like this game to get some momentum, so if you need more time to get things set up on your end, maybe we could start off somewhere together and have some inter-character interaction before any plot and stuff starts?

17. - Top - End - #17

WolfInSheepsClothing

Hmm, any news from SFL?

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

I love Ceika <3

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Glad to see you're still with us. I made some assumptions about the current situation- I hope I'm not too off target. If it's problematic I can change it pretty quick.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

What is the Celestial's size, his height and space to be specific?
    Extended Signature

21. - Top - End - #21

I hope that this works, the swords probably are holy anyways, and I don't like my opponents armed.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Doesn't using Dimension Door end your turn?

23. - Top - End - #23

WolfInSheepsClothing

Eh, you're right AV - thanks for pointing it out.

That's what I get for being cheap and not wanting to use up a level 9 spell slot. I guess I have to suck it up and use a quickened teleport or not attack. Editing right now.

24. - Top - End - #24

WolfInSheepsClothing

Teleport roll: (1d100)[4].

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Oops, that should be Crushing Hand instead of Grasping Hand as the grapple modifier suggests

Ls and Gs, the Symbiosis mutation that Kyr'Archia uses is detailed below, taken 6 times with access to Construct and Undead.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Symbiosis [Extraordinaire]
    Prerequisite: -
    Ability Score: None.
    Benefit: The evolutionist can connect to other creatures to gain benefits from it. As a full-round action, the evolutionist can forge a symbiotic link with a willing creature within reach, belonging to the aberration, animal, dragon, fey, giant, humanoid, magical beast, monstrous humanoid, ooze or vermin types. Once this link is forged, it remains active for as long as the target stays within the evolutionist’s reach, or until the evolutionist takes a standard action to sever the connection.
    While the symbiotic link is active, both creatures gain the other’s appropriate ability score modifiers (if positive) as a bonus on all skill checks. Furthermore, once per turn, the evolutionist can Aid another the linked creature as a free action, similarly, the linked creature can aid the evolutionist as a free action once per turn.
    Symbiosis shows its true power when employed by multiple evolutionists who boast it. As a full round action, two or more creatures of the same creature type, all of whom must possess this mutation, may temporarily fuse together (all the limitations of creature type listed before apply, but the evolutionists need not be adjacent to each and everyone, being adjacent to a single other suffices). This fusion provides the following effects:
    • The fused entity’s size category is equal to the size category of the largest participant, increased by one for every two participants of the same size category that enter the symbiotic fusion. If all participants are considered long creatures, the fused entity is a long creature, if all participants are tall creatures, the fused entity is considered a tall creature, if there are long and tall creatures among the participants, they may chose to make the fused entity tall or long, and may change this shape as a full-round action.
    • The fused entity is treated as if it had the type and subtypes of all the participants. It can chose to be affected by spells and effects that check for subtype as best benefits it.
    • The fused entity has an effective HD equal to the highest hit die of the participants. Its hit points are equal to the sum of the hit points of the participants.
    • The fused entity’s armor class is set by its new size, ability scores and class features. If any of the participants has a natural armor (before considering mutations and class features), the fused entity uses the best natural armor available.
    • The fused entity has the best movement modes of each of the participants.
    • The fused entity has a single initiative modifier, set by its combined feats, ability scores, mutations and any other effects that modify it. It rolls initiative once for each participant in its creation and may act on each of these initiatives as normal, with a full complement of actions in each one. It may take one immediate action between each pair of turns it takes.
    • The fused entity has the best base attack bonus among the participants.
    • The fused entity has all the natural weapons of the participants. It is treated as if it had as many manipulating limbs as the total sum of the participants and as if it were wielding anything the participants were, even if its outward appearance would say otherwise.
    • The fused entity uses the best base ability scores of the participants in its creation, with a bonus to said ability scores equal to the respective modifiers of the unused ability scores (if positive). Changes in constitution do not alter the fused entity’s hit point total. The base ability scores used in these calculations are the ability scores without any typed bonuses, such as enhancement, alchemical or inherent, all of which are added to the final ability scores according to their own limits.
    • The fused entity uses the best base saves of the participants, modified by its new ability score bonuses. It can make one will save for every participant, and succeeds on will saves as long as any of the participants succeeds.
    • The fused entity has access to all skills and feats of the participants, modified by its new ability score bonuses. Any repeated skills have their ranks added up to the maximum allowed by the fused entity’s HD and are treated as class skills if they are class skills to any of the participants. Any repeated feats provide no additional benefits unless the feat can normally be taken multiple times.
    • The fused entity has access to all special attacks and special qualities of the participants.
    • The fused entity has access to all of the mutations, teratomorphisms, ascendancies and perfections of the participants, up to their caps as set by its mutator level. The fused entity has a mutator level equal to the sum of the mutator levels of the evolutionists involved, up to a maximum of its HD. Repeated teratomorphisms gained in this manner provide no benefit unless they can be taken repeatedly normally, size altering teratomorphisms do not change the fused entity’s size (as it is set in a different manner).
    • The fused entity has access to all other class features of the participants. The benefits granted by repeated class features do not stack (as per gestalt rules).
    • The fused entity has access to all of the body slots and magic items (and chakras and soulmelds if applicable) worn by the participants and benefits from all of them as normal.
    • The fused entity is affected by any condition that affects the participants, be it active spells, poisons, diseases etc. If the condition is prevented by a will save, the other participants have the option to make a save against the effect in order to end it. When the original bearer of the condition leaves the fused entity, it remains affected by it, as do any participants that leave it afterwards.

The overall appearance of the fused entity is up to the participants.
    The participants can remain fused for as long as they wish. Any participant can extricate himself from the fused entity as a full round action at any time he desires. When one participant removes himself from the fused entity, the whole being’s characteristics must be recalculated to account for the removal. The removed participant exits the fused entity with an amount of hit points equivalent to the percentage of hit points the fused entity had when the split was performed.
    The fused entity requires as much sleep as the creature involved that needs the most sleep, it can prepare spells, shape soulmelds and otherwise ready any class features that need such readying immediately following this rest. The fused entity requires daily nourishment equal to one and a half times what the participants would need.
    Further Mutations: This mutation can be taken once per four mutator levels. For each time it is taken, the evolutionist and the linked creature may make an additional aid another check as a free action per turn, only one such aid another attempt can be made for any given roll on a turn. Additionally, an evolutionist can only take part in a symbiotic fusion with a maximum number of participants beyond himself equal to the number of times he has taken this mutation.
    Special: The evolutionist can forge a symbiotic link with creatures of the construct, elemental, outsider, plant or undead types if he has access to the appropriate special mutation lists.
    He generally leaves the control up to the recipient, unless of course when the actions taken are against him.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2013-12-03 at 11:47 AM.
    Extended Signature

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    What is the Celestial's size, his height and space to be specific?
    Large..9'2...Not sure on space...He has four wings?

Anywho, to see how the battle is going, add all of your Cha mods to a D20 Roll. (Leadership roll)
    And I'll roll for The Celestials.

Just to add a bit of fun.
    I love Ceika <3

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Since everyone else is posting their first combat turns, should I roll initiative and have Areziel do something more relevant, or would you rather I assume that my previous post is her first turn and be a bit more serious and detailed about it?

In any case, Charisma roll... lemme think if there are any modifiers I get to that. I know I get Superior Grace, but I don't think anything else.

(1d20+37)[40]

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AmberVael View Post
    Since everyone else is posting their first combat turns, should I roll initiative and have Areziel do something more relevant, or would you rather I assume that my previous post is her first turn and be a bit more serious and detailed about it?

In any case, Charisma roll... lemme think if there are any modifiers I get to that. I know I get Superior Grace, but I don't think anything else.

[roll0]
    Your total Cha mod...Everything.

And if you don't mind editing in your actions, that'd be nice as well.
    I love Ceika <3

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

You meant this? (1d20+125)[139]
    EDIT: i.e. Areziel (37) + Cruarta (25) + Kyr'Archia (38) + Vrykas (25)

Or is it each one's Base Charisma + Racial + Inherent + Enhancement + etc.? (in which case, Kyr'Archia gets 38+14 from the above roll = 42)
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2013-12-04 at 04:56 AM.
    Extended Signature

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

I deleted my old post and reposted it with full mechanics laid out. Areziel has a complicated turn, but hopefully I've made it relatively clear what is going on.

I would've just edited it all in, but I needed to make the damage rolls for Breach.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2013-12-03 at 12:37 PM.