New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    OOC Thread

    You all wake up in a dark room with a wooden floor. You remember the night before—the ringing laughter of a wild night, the heady joy of excess, the scents of rich stewed meat and perfume lingering in your nostrils. But right now, you feel a pounding headache, the sickly taste of cheap wine in the mouth, the hard floor, a rhythmic creaking noise, and the feeling of the room swaying, as if you were still drunk. Before you can do much more than sit up, however, several pairs of heavy footsteps enter the dark room, and the harsh light of a lantern painfully spears you eyes.

    Six rough-looking Wormwood pirates, saps in hands and cutlasses at the belt, accompany a man who seems in charge.

    An expression that might be mistaken for pain but which is clearly an attempt at a smile bruises his face as he cracks the whip in his hand and screams:

    “Still abed with the sun over the yardarm? On your feet, ye filthy swabs! Get up on deck and report for duty before Cap’n Harrigan flays your flesh into sausage skins and has Fishguts fry ye up for breakfast!”

    He the start to move away, clearly expecting you to follow.
    You realize you have lost all your equipment baring your clothes.
    Last edited by Larsen; 2013-11-19 at 02:16 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheTick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok stumbles to his feet, using his hand to shade himself from the harsh light. He fights back a wave of nausea and looks around. Three other sorry souls are stirring, but if their stomachs feel like his, Bartok figures they'll be no help in a fight. "Wh-where are we? What's going on?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bartok will follow along for now, trying to look around and see just where he is and what's going on. Perception:

    (1d20+2)[7]

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffith!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Prime Material Plane
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Killian Teach

    Killian raises his head, his eyes still gummy and his head ringing. There'd be new bruises to nurse, he knew. There always were, when he woke up surrounded by new faces. He clambers to his feet, keeping an eye open for trouble. A coursery glance tells him everything he needs to know - he's near as naked, aboard ship, and clearly not in full possession of his faculties.

    Press-ganged then. As he follows the man with the whip, he can't help but admire his very fine coat and ponder who in Besmara's bosom is captain Harrigan?

    Spoiler
    Show

    Rolling to learn anything I can about the Captain, now we're aboard his ship.
    Knowledge Local: (1d20+5)[21]

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NobodyMuch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Harald Holdfast

    A deep groan escapes the young sailor before he even opens his eyes. He knows that rocking sensation; he's on a ship, and its under way to boot. By the time that the presumed bosun has finished hollering them awake, he's put together the situation inside his pounding head, prodded into action by Bartok's question which he answers forthwith.

    "What's going on is we've been taken, press ganged. You're part of the crew, like it or not. Do whatever they say, or it'll get taken from your skin. Come on now."

    Taking his own advice, Harald quickly follows after the abrasive man with the whip.
    Exitus Acta Probate Pax Paritur


  5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Kristia

    She'd woken up on ships before. They were nice enough ships, often with arrogant captains. Always, there were backpfeifengesichten. Oh, she indulged in those. But this time, when Kristia awoke, she somehow knew that today was not the day for that. Oh no, these people looked ten times fiercer and, what was worse, Kristia could not remember signing in with this lot.

    Instinctively, she takes a good gander at the man come to fetch 'em, and inspects for any weaponry and oddities about him that might come useful.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception to notice anything about Scourge that could be fascinating.
    (1d20+5)[15]


    The other three down there, well... At least one of 'em had their wits about 'em!

    "I be thinkin' a full brief is what's comin'," she says to Bartok, trying her best at a grin in these muddled times. She gets to her feet, and adds, "Now'en! It be best we try 'n follow th'man, aye? I don't much care to be breakfast any time soon."

    ... And does as she says.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheTick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok

    Bartok nodded at the explanation, but said nothing else. Best to keep quiet and get a handle on things...if only his head would stop swimming.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Kristia
    Spoiler
    Show
    The handaxe he is wearing seems of good manufacture. It also has many small marks on the handle that were most likely deliberate


    Bartok
    Spoiler
    Show
    It seems that the moving floor is not due to a hangover, but because you are on a ship. Which makes sense after hearing what the others said.


    Killian
    Spoiler
    Show
    You heard that name before. Seems he escaped a forced military service to became a pirate. Became captain when the former died a few years later. And he need to rebuild his fleet after escaping from the Chelliax.


    While you follow the man, your head become clearer.

    Spoiler
    Show
    You can make a few checks :
    perception dc 10
    intelligence dc 10
    those who manage the perception check can then make a knowledge(nature) or alchemy check


    When you are about to get on what seems to be the main deck, your hear a loud "KABOOOM" followed by an angry female voice:

    "What's this dumb thing! It ain't worth nothing for fight'in!"

    The ship you are on has a beam of about 30 feet is approximately 90 feet from stern to bow.

    Apart from the ocean, you only see what seems to be the mainland as an ochre haze many miles astern. On the higher deck, two men look upon you. One of them is clearly the captain, the other seems to look at Killian with a frown.

    Four other poor fellows look about as lost as you are on the deck, while a dozen of other pirates are waiting at the back or in the rigging.

    The captain wait a bit, then addresses the crew :
    “Glad you could join us at last! Welcome to the Wormwood!
    My thanks for ‘volunteering’ to join my crew. I’m Barnabas Harrigan. That’s Captain Barnabas Harrigan to you, not that you’ll ever need to address me. I have only one rule—don’t speak to me. I like talk, but I don’t like your talk. Follow that rule and we’ll all get along fine."

    “Oh, and one more thing. Even with you new recruits, we’re still short-handed, and I aim to keep what crew I have. There’ll be a keelhaulin’ for anyone caught killin’ anyone. Mr. Plugg! If you’d be so kind as to make pirates out of these landlubbers, it’ll save me having to put them in the sweatbox for a year and a day before I make pies out of ’em.”


    He then walks away, leaving Mr. Plugg smiling unpleasantly.

    Still fixing Killian, he start to talk:
    "So, I need to sort you rats for the posts to be filled."

    Then, showing the crows nest atop the mast:
    "Climb up there as if Master Scourge wanted to whip your asses, as he might well do if you're disappointing..."

    The four others start to move toward the rigging
    Spoiler
    Show
    The mast is 60ft tall, so you need 8 climb checks dc 10 at 1/4 speed, or 4 dc 15 if you try accelerated speed

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NobodyMuch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Harald gulps, his adam apple bobbing visibly. He also was crap at climbing the ratlines. Despite that, he gives it his best shot, throwing himself bodily at the ropey web.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20-1)[18] at the DC 10


    Amazingly enough, he manages to make some progress.
    Last edited by NobodyMuch; 2013-11-20 at 03:03 PM.
    Exitus Acta Probate Pax Paritur


  9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Kristia

    Rigging. Oh, yes, rigging. Kristia remembered the rigging, and not the sort you do when you're about to lose a game of dice. The dangerous sort of rigging, where you put your bleedin' life on the line 'cause if you fell, and your cap'n was a right bastard, well... It be hard swimmin' to shore.

    On the other hand, Kristia very much doubted they'd be officers otherwise. Probably gotta clean 'em bilges, swab the decks, and do all sorts of demeaning tasks otherwise... Best to set about it.

    Why not make it a sport? See how fast she can do it?

    "On me hat I bet I could beat ye lubbers there," Kristia declares, and then just for good sport makes to climb as fast as she can!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Just roll all the checks at once?
    Accelerated pace!
    (1d20+8)[11]
    (1d20+8)[22]
    (1d20+8)[11]
    (1d20+8)[13]

    In case I fail any rolls, Kristia will do her best to make it seem like she's showboating and not actually failing.

    Bluff check to make failure seem intentional!
    (1d20+11)[27]

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Kristia

    Failure builds character! 'tis no wonder the other saps have so much character.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll just go climb steady up, slow pace. I mean, I can hardly fail.
    (1d20+8)[9]
    (1d20+8)[19]
    (1d20+8)[28]
    (1d20+8)[13]
    (1d20+8)[17]
    (1d20+8)[19]

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffith!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Prime Material Plane
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Killian Teach

    Killian steps up on the deck, shielding his eyes from the bright sun after the darkness of the hold. He looks over the ship, nodding appreciably as he scans the lines.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20)[16]
    Just in case alchemy: (1d20+5)[11]


    From what he's heard, Captain Harrigan is a hard man, and there's no doubt he could be a cruel master. Before he can get any further with that train of thought, however, a familiar face leaps out at him - the face of an old "friend."

    As the captain begins to speak, Killian locks eyes with the staring face of Mr. Plugg, a faint frown flashing across his features. Fancy that, he thinks, a nasty lil' twist, just fer me.

    "Ahoy, Mr. Plugg." he mutters as he brushes past his childhood companion, "Seems yeh've got the helm here - which way are we steerin'?"

    He didn't wait for an answer, but trotted off to the rigging, grabbing a line a hauling himself up. It's a long climb, he knew, and best not to rush it.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Slow and steady - Climb:
    (1d20+3)[23]
    (1d20+3)[16]
    (1d20+3)[11]
    (1d20+3)[10]
    (1d20+3)[21]
    (1d20+3)[13]
    (1d20+3)[13]
    (1d20+3)[14]
    Extra tries:
    (1d20+3)[10]
    (1d20+3)[23]
    (1d20+3)[12]
    (1d20+3)[13]

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheTick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok

    Bartok hesitates only a moment before attempting the climb.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Going carefully:
    (1d20+2)[16]
    (1d20+2)[7]
    (1d20+2)[9]
    (1d20+2)[18]
    (1d20+2)[3]
    (1d20+2)[3]
    (1d20+2)[17]
    (1d20+2)[11]

    Extras:
    (1d20+2)[19]
    (1d20+2)[21]
    (1d20+2)[11]
    (1d20+2)[8]

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NobodyMuch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Harald watches the other's (comparatively) motor up the lines. He takes a deep breath, and pushes himself to climb a little higher, but he freezes. He can't move higher. He knows he's going to fall if he gets much further up. He's going to snap his fool neck, just like his father warned him.

    And so he fakes trying to climb, and being awful at it (no hard sell, since he is!).

    Spoiler
    Show

    Taking ten on a Bluff check to convince Mr. Plugg that I'm trying to climb. Really!

    So that's an 18
    Exitus Acta Probate Pax Paritur


  14. - Top - End - #14
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Killian
    Spoiler
    Show
    There is an aftertaste of oily nutmeg on your tongue, and you don't know where it comes from


    Mr Plugg shakes his head as he sees Harald struggling, and sigh when Bartok falls.
    The crew makes a few appreciative sounds for some of Kristia's moves, but whether it is for her climbing ability or the sight of a woman climbing is not very clear. What is clear, is that the grin on Master Scourge face is one of a pervert though.
    Killian climb slowly, but steadily, he is the first to reach the top, followed by one of the others pressed ganged fellows and later by Kristia and Bartok who managed to catch up despite his fall.

    Mr Plugg seems both frustrated and grinning when he says:
    " 'kay, come back 'ere. Killian, is it? you'll have the "joy" of serving right under my care as a rigger."

    Looking at the others:
    "Who can cook ?"

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheTick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok

    Bartok is relieved to not be a rigger, especially with the shooting pain from the hip he landed on. "I'm used to singing for my supper, not cooking it." He immediately regrets speaking up.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Kristia

    Well! She did her best. Kristia does look a bit sour, though: She did bet on her hat!

    "Looks a-like I owe you me hat, lad," she calls to Killian. Then makes no move to actually give her hat away and focuses on the matter at hand: Cooking.

    Kristia can't remember ever having cooked anything halfway edible. She just shrugs in response.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NobodyMuch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Harald Holdfast

    Once he's managed to get back down from the rigging, Harald lets out a sigh of relief. And says absolutely nothing. He sure as heck can't cook.
    Exitus Acta Probate Pax Paritur


  18. - Top - End - #18
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Mr Plugg look at Bartok:
    "you're a cook's mate now, you can sing while cooking. At least I won't have to hear you! Go report to Fishgut.

    The rest of you be swabs. Master Scourge, they're yours.

    Killian, let's see how you'll fare with the line work today, you better not disappoint me!"


    All:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Those who don't have a rank in profession(sailor) have to make a fortitude check dc 5 to avoid seasickness.


    Master Scourge points at Harald with a wicked grin, then at Kristia with a wink:
    "Scrollskin, you seem the perfect guy to clean the bilges. Lady, you'll be the rat catcher today. Hope you don't mind mices. If you need help and ask nicely..."

    When he lets you to go to your tasks, a young woman from the other new crew people assigned to be a swab approaches your group:
    "Hi, i managed to recover a few things from Grok. I believe they're yours. I'm only here for a day, and I think we'll need all friendship we can get. On a pirate ship, it's not what you know, but who you know that helps you get by. And my name is Sandara."

    She hands over a dagger (Kristia can recognize it) and a handfull of alchemist kindness.

    And looking at Kristia:
    "Beware of Scourge."

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheTick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok

    Bartok trudges off to Fishgut, mumbling to himself. "Next time, don't say it out loud."

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NobodyMuch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Young Holdfast keeps his face studiously un-reactive as he is assigned one of the worst jobs on the ship; he's certain that if Master Scourge knew how much he hated it, it'd just be certain he'd draw the same duty tomorrow.

    Harald shakes Sandara's hand in thanks, a brisk and brief pump. "Name's Harald. Thanks for that. And yeah. Pressed crews, it pays to have people you know won't spit in your slop."

    A heavy sigh. "I need to get down to the bilge, as much as I'd rather jaw. Something tells me it'll be none too clean." And off the young man goes, down under the deck to work diligently at his assigned task.
    Exitus Acta Probate Pax Paritur


  21. - Top - End - #21
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok:
    When you arrive at the galley where you are supposed to find Fishguts, you find a cramped and chaotic kitchen that holds two wooden worktables, several wooden cupboards, and two small stoves against the port wall, as well as virtually every cooking utensil imaginable and a frightening array of meat cleavers. A score of chickens and three goats wander freely throughout the chamber; there is also an empty cage. The kitchen is a madness of dirt, food, and knives. The stoves are lit, and large cauldrons bubble away atop them. A huge array of spices mingle with barrels of rainwater, two tuns of rum, cupboards full of ship’s biscuit and salted beef, barrels of sauerkraut, and a small supply of fresh vegetables.

    There is a man standing in the middle of this mess, a look at his apron is enough to guess where his nickname come from. He sways a little and then put his hand on the table before turning to face you, with unsteady eyes. He let go a loud burp and wait for you.

    Holdfast
    In the lower hold, you are shown a trap door that opens to a ladder going down in the darkness. The lowest deck of the ship, the bilges are a foul, damp place with thick cobwebs above and 1–2 feet of dark, brackish water that stinks abominably. A single bilge pump rests near the stern. The bilges also double as the ship’s brig, and six sets of manacles are fixed to the bulkheads in the forward portion of the deck. There is a pirate attached to one of the sets. He seems resigned to his fate.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can make your checks for the day with the +4 for diligent work : a strengh check and a constitution check.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheTick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok

    The bard has long since learned the art of not reacting to bad smells, but he is sorely tested here. "Hello, uh, Mr. Fishguts. I think I'm supposed to be helping you now."

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Griffith!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Prime Material Plane
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Killian Teach

    Killian grabbed hold of the backstay, steadying his perch atop the mast. He has a moment to rest before the other catch up, and he embraces the opportunity whole-heatedly. He isn't exactly pleased to see Plugg again - the two had made each other's lives hell for a time, and he was glad to see the back of him. But he was back, and in a certain position of power, to boot.

    It was going to be an interesting experience, 'til either the Wormwood make berth or he found a chance to jump ship - opportunities he'd keep his eye toward.

    When Plugg gave the call to come back, he made his way down the rigging with more confidence than he'd had coming up - a certain familiarity with a ship's lines is all you need before you're nesting in her lines like a pro.

    "Line work suits me fine,"
    he answered once his feet hit solid planks, "Like to keep me fingers busy an' all."

    He returned Mr. Plugg's strained look, "I'll try not to disappoint over-much. For old times an' that."

    "Keep yer hat, lass." Killian replied to Kristia at her halfhearted offer, "I've no pressing need to cover my hair. Try me again when next we sail toward rain!"

    With that, he returned to the lines, and resolved - for today at least - to work diligently.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Kristia

    "Aye, lad, but th'offer was good only once! Ye want me hat during rain and sleet, ye best be catchin' me in a bettin' mood 'gain!" Laughing, Kristia sets about her task of finding vermin.

    Though... Where would one find vermin, exactly? Just stalk about the ship aimlessly?

    "Master Scourge, aye? Be there any specific place yer havin' trouble with rats and mice, or do ye just want me t'stalk th'ship and see what comes out?"

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok
    Spoiler
    Show
    Though there was no mention of smells, i guess that with goats and chickens it does...

    "He... Hahaha, Mr Fishguts? Well, Fishguts is my nickname. Name is Ambrose Kroop. I'll... welcome your help. I guess the last meal was not tasty 'nough. Tis is your new land son... Hic!... You'll have to help me prepare the meal, or fetch some food. But 'nough fer serious talk! Want some rum? Ask me whatever you want, since you're new here you might have questions."

    Killian
    Despite many attempts from Mr Plugg to catch you distracted from the task, or doing the wrong thing, you manage to avoid doing mistakes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can make 2 sense motive checks.


    Kristia
    "Rats be hiding in the middle hold! Where would they be if not where there is some places to hide, and near the food? Not only rats, cockroaches too... any living thing you would not eat, kill it!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, there is nothing really specific to do, just have to spend time looking for vermin that usually come on boats.
    You can make either a stealth, survival or dexterity check. Will you try do do something else? Or Work diligently like the others so far?
    Last edited by Larsen; 2013-11-26 at 04:58 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NobodyMuch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Harald Holdfast

    Harald nods to the fettered man as one trapped man to another before applying himself to the pump. He has no real high hopes of making much headway on this amount of water; he's hardly what one would call muscular. But he knows better than to try to complain. And so he pumps, and while he pumps he sings a variety of traditional sailor's songs.

    "Oh they say that life has its ups and downs;
    That really now is quite profound!
    I'd like to push the capstan 'round,
    But its pump her mate, before you drown!
    "
    Exitus Acta Probate Pax Paritur


  27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheTick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok

    "Maybe just a little rum. I guess my only question is, who should I avoid? If I'm going to be stuck here for a while, I want to grease the right wheels, and avoid the, ah, ornery folks."

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok
    “Here it is..." Thats probably a double dose for what Bartok use to drink
    "And it's a good question me thinks... It’s poison, this ship, but don’t let anyone hear you say it aloud. The hull listens, see, and the cap’n hears it all. Poison the Wormwood is, though, rotten to the core. You’ll not meet a more nasty, sour piece of work than Cap’n Harrigan in all your days at sea, and his crew’s the same, ’specially the first mate, Mr. Plugg. Vicious little sod, he is. He’d take his own mother’s liver to the butcher to make pies with, he would. But they leave me alone, mostly. They know I can’t ’arm ’em.”
    "But the work won't do itself I'm 'fraid... Can you go fishing? Always a good idea to keep stocks full when possible."
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can roll for the day profession(fisherman) or survival. Don't forget your action of the day.



    Harald
    The man look at you with a sad smile:"I see Master Scourge has picked a new prey. Choosing the worse possible task to fit your weaknesses. Welcome on the Wormwood!"

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Kristia

    Rats, eh? Pah! Well, she'd work them. Best as she could--or would, given the circumstances. And afterwards, well, Kristia figured she'd start with getting to know who's who on the ship and what's what.

    Well, there was Sandara... Gozreh's balls, Kristia'd forgotten to say proper thanks! Well... There'd be time fer that come nightfall. Now, there was time to latch on to the nicest looking guy on the ship and see if he ent got some tale to share about this here ship or its captain.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+6)[11] Stealth!
    (1d20+3)[17] Diplomacy. Whoever crosses Kristia's path and looks like an agreeable enough fellow (hint: not scowling) is the first Kristia corners for some info on where the Hell they are. And some being nice stuff. Make friends.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TheTick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The City
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PF] Skulls and Shackles - Larsen - IC

    Bartok

    "Fishing? Well, I'll give it my all. Seems like there are worse jobs to have."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bartok will 'work diligently' at fishing, which will still only put him at +2 on the check. Oof.

    Survival:
    (1d20+2)[11]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •