Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 178
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    As you travel over the Plains the sky begins to darken rapidly, the wind picking up. Within minutes the rain begins to fall, accompanied by lead cracks of thunder and bright flickers of lightning. The wind screams by you. As bolts of lightning make their way to the ground, some far to close for comfort, the need for shelter becomes obvious.

    Ahead, within reasonable distance, a large stone hill rises from the Plains. It seems quite solid, and while climbing it in the storm would be folly, it may have an outcropping or cave to provide shelter from the elements.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Welcome to the game guys. Feel free to roll spots, knowledges, whatever you want or feel could help you out, or just head to the hill.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Yawielas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norway

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Mercutio looks up at the darkening sky, sighing. When a bolt of lightning strikes close enough for him to smell the ozone, he startles and starts scanning the area for shelter. The large hill is easily spotted, and he starts heading in that direction with hurried strides through the tall grass, but he still looks around for any signs of pursuit or other danger. The backpack is starting to feel heavy on his shoulders, and his mouth is dry. Stopping just for a few seconds, he unslings his waterskin and takes a long sip, before corking it again. Please gods, let there be a cave or something... He could really do with a warm meal about now. The rolling thunder gets him going again, one hand on the hilt of his rapier, and both eyes on his surroundings.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot: (1d20+1)[12]
    Last edited by Yawielas; 2013-12-06 at 07:12 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Spoiler: for Mercutio and any other characters that roll Spot 10 or higher
    Show
    As you look around the Plain you see nothing but grass blowing in the wind, all animals seem to have left the area, perhaps finding shelter already. Looking closely at the hill you can see an odd indent in the hill. Perhaps a large cave?
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Harbinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dark Space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Septimus trudged wearily through the plains, brushing aside tall grass that was often taller than he was. The blue sky began to darken, and Septimus looked up in confusion. A water droplet hit him in the face, causing him to recoil in shock. Rain. The hunters had told him of rain, when he was just a child. He remembered it vividly. He had been with Julius...

    Septimus' face scrunched up as a strange mixture of rage, embarrassment, envy, and repressed guilt surged through him. He hadn't though about killing his brother. It was an impulse. His face darkened. He deserved it, anyway, Septimus told himself. A crackle of thunder and lightning sounded off somewhere near him, and the rain grew thicker. Septimus looked around for somewhere he could find shelter, and saw it immediately: a large stone hill. Septimus took off as fast as his miniscule reptilian legs could take him towards the hill.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot roll. (1d20)[20]
    I am assuming direct control.
    7/29/2013. Never Forget:

    Games I'm running:
    Ain't No Rest for the Wicked IC OOC
    The Wilds of Sapuera IC OOC
    Games I'm in:
    Septimus Regulus in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground
     
    CalamaroJoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    When the dark clouds gather quickly above his head Gunnar starts to think that choosing to cross the Plains as his first adventure in the outer world was not such a good idea.
    As the wind grows and heavy drops of rain begin to fall, he thinks "The changes in the weather are so good to experience, and I think I will like rain and wind, but this seems a bit too strong. I should have asked for advice about the best time to start this journey..."

    He ducks and starts to run towards a stone hill that he noticed before, hoping to find some shelter.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot (+1): (1d20)[3]

    As he approaches the hill and lightning falls more and more strong and near, Gunnar tries not to think at the comic part of the situation: A dwarf struck dead by lightning outside of a stone hill...
    Last edited by CalamaroJoe; 2013-12-06 at 07:16 AM.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

    Current characters:
    Gunnar in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC
    Chaitor in Pawns of the Great Game IC OOC

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Spoiler: for Septimus and any other characters who roll spot 25 or higher
    Show
    The plains are completely clear around you except for one lone elephant off on the horizon to the west. You can clearly make out that there is a large door set into the hill. Also something seems to be moving at the very top.


    Spoiler: for Gunnar and any other characters who roll spot less than ten
    Show
    The hill seems shrouded in shadows. You can't make out any details. You can only hope that it offers shelter. The wind and rain obscures your vision, you can't even make out the Plains around you very far.
    Last edited by Katasi; 2013-12-06 at 09:29 AM.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Agne Ugnis, the desertborn strongheart halfling, has only barely grown accustomed to the huge amount of vegetation and soft, gentle life on the plains. She had heard of such things from the Loremaster, of course, but seeing is truly believing.

    When the rains begin to fall, Agne seeks shelter immediately; this place was already too cold for her, and she'd hate to trek it wet as well.

    Though the rocky hill -- or was it more of a tor? -- didn't offer any immediate shelter, the young halfling optimistically made a beeline for its perimeter, hoping to find a small place to shelter her for the evening.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Know (Geo) (1d20+6)[15]
    Spot (1d20+1)[5]
    Too bad my Know (the planes) won't work here... lol
    Last edited by NotScaryBats; 2013-12-06 at 10:18 AM.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Harbinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dark Space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Septimus, kobold necromancer

    Septimus approached the hill. He could now clearly see the door in the side. The hill was inhabited, then? Septimus wonder who lived here, in the side of a hollow hill. Three creatures came to mind: dwarves, gnomes, and kobolds. Septimus had never heard of another clan near his, so kobold were out. Septimus shuddered at the thought that he might be walking into a nest of gnomes. If the stories he'd been told were true, they were vicious savages, and he was sure they wouldn't take kindly to one of their hated enemies just dropping in on them.

    Suddenly, he saw something move at the top of the hill. He called out as loud as his lungs could handle:

    "Hello? Hello? Is anyone up there? I need help, can you let me in? Hello?"
    Last edited by Harbinger; 2013-12-06 at 12:08 PM.
    I am assuming direct control.
    7/29/2013. Never Forget:

    Games I'm running:
    Ain't No Rest for the Wicked IC OOC
    The Wilds of Sapuera IC OOC
    Games I'm in:
    Septimus Regulus in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground
     
    CalamaroJoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Gunnar, dwarf barbarian

    Barely seeing the hill where he is headed, Gunnar goes forth. He tries to be as fast as possible without risking to fall into some pit or snare.
    He is going to search for a boulder or something, or at the worst a steep slope near to which squat.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Listen check (+3), in case there is something to hear:(1d20)[19]
    And, in case it is needed, a Spot check (+1):(1d20)[14]
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

    Current characters:
    Gunnar in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC
    Chaitor in Pawns of the Great Game IC OOC

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Spoiler: Agnes and any characters who roll ten or higher geography (trained)
    Show
    You know for your studies this hill is much larger than ones in the surrounding areas, unnaturally so. It's almost as if someone built it long ago


    As Gunnar nears the hill he hear someone calling out from just around the bend. The area he has come to seems mostly flat with a few small outhangs that wouldn't cover anything.

    Meanwhile Septimus receives no response to his shouts. Perhaps what he saw was just a goat, or perhaps his cries where drowned out by the wind and lightning.
    Last edited by Katasi; 2013-12-06 at 12:12 PM.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Swan pulls her cloak overhead, wrapping herself in the folds of the garment as she wanders the hilly marshland. The wood elf looks to the darkening sky, audibly tisking as she trudges through the muddy earth, cold and shivering in the rain, the crackling thunder stinging her sensitive ears. 'I can only hope the others have found shelter...' she thinks, before cupping her hands and making a series of sharp owl calls, speaking Druidic. 'Calling all druids! This is Swan! Respond if able, over!' The elf holds her cloak again, looking across the horizon as she wanders through the storming plain, in search of her lost group and a place to get out of the storm.

    Swan looks to the tor and changes direction, heading toward the tall mound and hearing Septimus cry out for assistance. She puts a hand beneath her cloak, to her sickle, just to be prepared in case a 'problem' should arise, running through the rain toward the tor and the voice. "Hello there! Speak your name, and have you any shelter?" she calls back.

    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

    Spot: (1d20+8)[13]
    Listen: (1d20+9)[27]
    Nature: (1d20+3)[4] (read the weather: will the storm let up soon?)
    Survival: (1d20+8)[19] (avoiding pitfalls and other hazards)
    Last edited by Cai; 2013-12-06 at 02:29 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Yawielas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norway

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Mercutio, rogue

    Spoiler
    Show


    Mercutio hurries closer to the large, looming hill, but slows a little when he hears someone call out. He frowns and his steps turns more guarded, more stealthy. Still, the rain is drenching his cloak and dripping into his eyes, and shelter is within reach. If he has to share, so be it. He continues towards the side of the hill.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Harbinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dark Space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Septimus, kobold necromancer

    Septimus waited for a full thirty seconds for a reply from the mysterious figure who had now vanished into the gloom on top of the hill before growing impatient. He took a step forwards, towards the door, then hesitated. He thought about it for a second, weighing the pros and cons in his head, then stood up to his full height of two feet, marched towards the door and began looking for a handle or some other way to open it. Even if the inhabitants of the hill were hostile, he was not a coward like his foolish brethren.
    Last edited by Harbinger; 2013-12-06 at 04:03 PM.
    I am assuming direct control.
    7/29/2013. Never Forget:

    Games I'm running:
    Ain't No Rest for the Wicked IC OOC
    The Wilds of Sapuera IC OOC
    Games I'm in:
    Septimus Regulus in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Spoiler: for Swan and any characters who rolled Listen 20 or higher
    Show
    You hear over the thunder the faint dinging of something from the top of the hill, it sounds like a hammer or something


    Spoiler: for Swan and any characters who rolled lower than ten Knowledge: Nature
    Show
    You can't tell anything about the storm, it is far to chaotic.


    Septimus finds the handle easily, it is not hiding, being right out in the open. As he finds this a shout can be heard from the plain behind him.

    Spoiler: If Septimus (or anyone) tries the handle
    Show
    The handle is unlocked. The door is heavy but well counterweighted and swings open inward easily. The room inside is quite dark but seems dry.


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Everyone has been able to hear both Septimus and Swan's shouts. Also anyone heading for the door should be able to see eachother now
    Last edited by Katasi; 2013-12-06 at 04:42 PM.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Yawielas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norway

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Mercutio, Human rogue

    Hearing another shout, the young man stops to listen for any more sounds over the storm. Now he can see several other figures closing in on the hill, smallish in stature. Goblins? Gnomes? He half draws his rapier, then sheathes it again, but keeps his hand on the hilt. Better not seem too hostile…

    Spoiler
    Show
    Listen:(1d20+2)[20]

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Harbinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dark Space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Septimus, kobold necromancer

    Septimus swung the door open and peered down the darkened passageway. Septimus peered into the darkness, his red reptilian eyes easily penetrating the darkness. As he looked around the dark passageway, he suddenly heard a loud call. For a second he considered going back to see what it was, then decided against it and slowly walked into the gloom.

    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Spot (1d20)[1]

    Listen (1d20)[11]
    Last edited by Harbinger; 2013-12-06 at 11:12 PM.
    I am assuming direct control.
    7/29/2013. Never Forget:

    Games I'm running:
    Ain't No Rest for the Wicked IC OOC
    The Wilds of Sapuera IC OOC
    Games I'm in:
    Septimus Regulus in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Spoiler
    Show
    You mentioned Storm Peace in the recruitment thread -- is that common knowledge?


    Agne approaches the formation, noticing several other figures congregating around a particular part. The halfling shrugs to herself and follows the lead of the locals. When she gets to the door, she opens it up, and goes inside.

    About the size of a human toddler, Agne stands just under three feet tall. The halfling wears traditional desert garb of loose-fitting beige kaftan over billowing pantaloons and high boots. Dark sunlenses cover her eyes, with a scarf over her mouth and nose, and a turban over her hair. A dagger hangs on her belt, and her backpack is full.

    Once out of the inclement weather, Agne loosens her scarf and inspects the inner area of the tor, but mostly looking for those people she saw.
    Last edited by NotScaryBats; 2013-12-06 at 10:56 PM.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Spoiler: storm peace
    Show
    Yes, it's common knowledge, your characters should all be aware of the traditional truce during storms


    Spoiler: whenever you enter through the door, read this
    Show
    The room beyond is dark and only those who can see in the dark can see at all within.

    Spoiler: For those with darkvision or if someone lights a light of some sort
    Show
    The stone chamber beyond the entrance measures at least ten paces square. Peeling paint and broken scrollwork suggest that it was once decorated with some care, but now only dust remains. Three massive stone doors, one each to the left, right, and directly across from the entrance lead farther into the tor. It's not pretty, and it smelly like decades upon decades of dust, but it's dry and it seems solid. You may want to set up camp here and wait out the storm.
    Spoiler: if you investigate the doors
    Show
    You find the doors locked with excellent locks, and far to strong to break down
    Last edited by Katasi; 2013-12-06 at 11:55 PM.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Agne realizes that she left the tribe in such haste that she forgot a lamp, lantern, or torch. Luckily, being a powerful magician, the halfling is able to make due; Agne casts Light on her dagger, drawing it from its sheath and holding it like a torch.

    Should she see the kobold there, she will greet him in Draconic.

    [Draconic] "Storm Peace?"
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground
     
    CalamaroJoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Gunnar, dwarf barbarian

    Gunnar hears another cry. "So there are several of us seeking shelter..."
    He goes round the skirts of the hill, towards the first voice he heard, trying to see something in the heavy rain.

    When he sees the door, he pauses just for a moment to examine the stone hill, then enters.

    Spoiler
    Show
    search (stonework): (1d20+3)[23]
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

    Current characters:
    Gunnar in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC
    Chaitor in Pawns of the Great Game IC OOC

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Yawielas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norway

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Mercutio, human rogue

    Mercutio happens upon the door a few moments after the dwarf enters. He'll just have to rely on the Storm Peace, he figures, and after looking around outside, the young man enters on the dwarf barbarian's heels. Inside is dark, very dark, and he can't really see who's there. "Hello? Anyone there? I'm friendly. Mostly." He slips his backpack off and grabs his hooded lantern, not really sure how to light it now that everything's wet.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Harbinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dark Space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Septimus, kobold necromancer

    Septimus turned as a light filled the room from behind. Behind him, where moments ago there was no one, was a tiny halfling who was still a half foot taller than Septimus. Behind her is a dwarf carrying a huge axe, and a human male fiddling with a lantern, a rapier on his belt. To Septimus, both of them were giants. He had only seen a human once before, and from a distance, so he was utterly unprepared for their size. Involuntarily, he squeaked and lept back.

    "Storm peace?" the halfling said, in Draconic no less. Somehow hearing his native tongue calmed Septimus almost as much as the realization that the halfling had no plans to hurt him.

    "Of course. Storm peace." he said in Draconic, then switched to Common to address the human and dwarf.

    "Storm peace, right?" he said warily.
    Last edited by Harbinger; 2013-12-08 at 01:08 AM.
    I am assuming direct control.
    7/29/2013. Never Forget:

    Games I'm running:
    Ain't No Rest for the Wicked IC OOC
    The Wilds of Sapuera IC OOC
    Games I'm in:
    Septimus Regulus in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Yawielas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norway

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Mercutio, human rogue

    As he realises there is already a light source in the room, he looks towards the small figure talking. "Yes," he replies, quite relieved. "Storm peace." With the light from the desert garbed, small figure, he finds his flint and steel, and sets the lantern down to find something to make a fire from. Now that he can see the others in the room, he gets a little distracted when he realises he is towering over all of them. Remembering his manners, he makes a small bow. "I'm Marco. I'm just seeking shelter from the storm."

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Spoiler: for Grunnar's stonework check
    Show
    The work on the stone around the door is at least a few decades old. But it is still solid, and no storm is going to collapse it on you.
    Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Agne, halfling evoker

    The strangely dressed halfling nods to herself, removing her dark lenses from her eyes and loosening her scarf. "Greetings, Marco. I am Agne Ugnis, doing the same." She turns to the kobold, holding her glowing dagger like a torch rather than a weapon, "Is this your home, or are you a traveler as well?"
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Harbinger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Dark Space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Septimus, kobold necromancer

    Septimus turned to face the halfling again, rapidly growing more at ease. The beginnings of a smile were beginning to appear on his face for the first time in days. "This isn't my home. I don't think I have one anymore, honestly. I came here to get out of the rain, like you. Nice to meet you, Agne," he says, holding out a clawed hand for her to shake, "My name's Septimus. Septimus Regulus." He turns to the dwarf, the only one of the four not to have introduced himself.

    "How about you? What's your story?"
    Last edited by Harbinger; 2013-12-08 at 02:17 AM.
    I am assuming direct control.
    7/29/2013. Never Forget:

    Games I'm running:
    Ain't No Rest for the Wicked IC OOC
    The Wilds of Sapuera IC OOC
    Games I'm in:
    Septimus Regulus in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Yawielas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norway

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Mercutio "Marco", human rogue

    Marco nods to Agnes, and Septimus, then looks to the dwarf. Feeling really weird being the tallest in the room, he tries to place the others racially. A halfling. A dwarf. And some kind of reptilian race, although he seemed pleasant enough. With the safety of Storm Peace, he feels confident enough to sit down as he continues to fiddle with the lantern.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NotScaryBats's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Agne, halfling evoker

    Agne looks at the extended claw, and daintily shakes it. "We do not have this custom where I am from," she explains, about shaking hands, "but I have heard of it."

    Now that the four have settled down and are dripping cold water all over the floor, Agne decides it is time to once again demonstrate her mastery of the arcane (and perhaps improve the mood of everyone as well.) Performing some simple somatic and verbal components, the desert halfling casts Prestidigitation.

    A faint scent of the desert wind lingers in the air a moment as Agne magically dries and warms first her own clothes, then Marco's lantern, and then systematically everyone else's clothes. She takes off her backpack, removing some trail rations, and flavors them with her magic to taste like dates.

    Settling into a sitting position, dry and munching trail rations, Agne looks quite content.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Yawielas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Norway

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Marco, human rogue


    "Oh, thank you!" Marco exclaims as his lantern is lighted and the dampness evaporates from his clothes. He is dressed in dark, soft trousers, kneehigh boots, a short sleeved leather jerkin over a burgundy shirt, and a cloak reaching his calves. He proceeds to make himself more comfortable, then looks curiously to the three doors.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground
     
    CalamaroJoe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Trekking the Plains of Deltar

    Gunnar, dwarf barbarian

    Gunnar enters the tor and starts to look around and search for the people he heard. He notices the small reptilian creature, the halfling and the human that enters the room behind him.
    He ponders a bit whether to be suspicious of these strangers. But the first two travelers start in a friendly way, and he decides that it's worth trying to keep on.
    "I'm traveling too out of my homeland, and I don't know if I'll ever return. Now here, I was just seeking shelter.
    However, nice to meet you. I'm Gunnar Stenhardhed, dwarf, as you might have noticed"

    Gunnar wears comfortable clothes in dark colors. His face is covered by a thick and long beard split in three braids, and has green eyes. Over his shoulders he balances a great axe.

    He starts to put himself at ease, and catches Marco's glances "Quite a diverse company we are, yes?"
    And thanks Agne! This is really appreciated."
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

    Current characters:
    Gunnar in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC
    Chaitor in Pawns of the Great Game IC OOC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •