New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default [BitPR2] Renewed Revolution OOCIV

"They say that this isn't just a war anymore; it's the war. It's the last one that really matters, and the last one that will ever matter."

~ Anonymous Shinigami trooper, Killed-in-Action by Low-Level Hollow.

50 years ago, following the most ferocious assault on the Seireitei in history, the Menos vanished. Those few not slaughtered retreated back into the wastes of Hueco Mundo, licking their wounds and struck with an unshakeable fear of the Gods of Death. Their sworn enemies routed, the Shinigami slowly relaxed their guards as the final battle gave way to apparent peace, a true victory. Over sized and under worked, the Gotei 13 diminished to the Gotei 6 as the threat of the Menos seemed ever more distant every day. Many of the older captains left for retirement or were called to Squad Zero, as their presence was no longer required.

Then, the Menos struck again.

Under the command of a new, more patient leader, the Menos raised a great city, Las Noches, from the sands of Hueco Mundo, building their strength. For fifty years, they watched. Waited. Prepared. And when the time came, they struck. The forces of Las Noches ravaged the Outer Districts of the Rukongai, slaughtering their inhabitants and annihilating the Shinigami forces sent to stop them. Caught unawares against the mightiest army sent against them in more than a millennium, the Shinigami found themselves on the losing end of a vicious war.

And yet, the Menos themselves were not so united as they seemed. On the precipice of victory, Dainichi Nyoria, the Hollow King, was struck down by his foremost warrior, the Primera Espada Jehoel Yurius, and the war was pulled to a sudden halt. The Espada, now the ruling council of Las Noches, offered the Seireitei an unprecedented deal: peace in exchange for cooperation and recognition. Baffled, but with few other viable options, the Shinigami accepted the truce offered by Las Noches, and the Gotei has begun working with the Armada in order to purify spirits when possible and capture the resulting Hollows for rehabilitation when not. Despite concerns from both sides, the arrangement has thus far proven highly effective.

Yet, all is not well.

In the Seireitei, the former Captain Commander revealed herself to be an insane being of godlike power, claiming her identity as Izanami, one of the founders of the Seireitei...and the first Hollow. After her latest outburst she has remained dormant for weeks in her creation, the artificial arm of Hiraku Masaru, but it is only a matter of time before she acts once more.

The Mortal World, too, has its share of troubles. The Cult of the First Hollow King is rising in power; the Court is nearly freed in its entirety, and only the King himself remains in captivity. Any attempt to combat the Cult has been a dismal failure, and they have eluded capture or defeat by both the Shinigami and the Armada despite staging a daring attack on the Seireitei itself. The King's freedom seems inevitable; and from there, only the Cult itself knows what is to come.

The Quincy, too, stand divided. While they know not the details, the existence of the Shinigami-Arrancar alliance is becoming obviously clear to the various houses, and all have a different idea of how to proceed. With the Akiyama clan's power weakening, the Zerreißen Himmel, a violently pro-human group, is gaining power. It is only a matter of time before blood is shed.

Mikael Esaja Rautiainen, perhaps the most powerful Medium in history, has made friends with Jehoel Yurius. The actions of the disillusioned medium remain to be seen, but when he acts...the world will be forced to answer in turn.

Finally, the city of Ikari has seen an astonishing cluster of promising Mediums. And they might just change the course of history...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to BiTP:R2. This is a bit different, because we keep dying due to lack of action, lack of conflict, et cetera.

A few things before we begin.

You may be:

• A Shinigami.
    • A Hollow.
    • A spiritually powered mortal.

But, keep in mind - this is a new war, that has occurred directly after peace. Even the captains are fresh, all the old ones either having been promoted to Zero Squad or retiring. In this war, there is no "Oh I don't like fighting" in the ranks that is loudly proclaimed. The higher ranks are oftentimes insane or fight so hard and often that they don't really consider others human anymore. Captains will make tough decisions all the time - send a favored subordinate to death, or doom a District to destruction? Kill one civilian to save a hundred, or try to save as many as you can?

It'll be pretty fun.

Here is an example of a low-powered foot soldier.

John Smith
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: Average.
    Weight: Average.
    Side: Seireitei.

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show

The most generic of everymen.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As generic as generic can get.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

John is handy with a pike, and has some talent with Kido. Overall, he's pretty average.

[Write a bunch of stuff your character can do here. The more specific the better!]

Race Specific Add-ons:[spoiler]
    Shinigami
    Spoiler
    Show

Zanpakuto:
    Spoiler
    Show

Example

Name: Muramasa

Release Command: "March, Muramasa!"

Appearance: An average sized katana, with a blade as black as the night sky. It faintly glints in the moonlight.

Shikai:
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance: The blade does not change, but the wielder gains a spectral cloak that floats around him/her.

Abilities: The wielder can now control up to eight nearby dead bodies, manipulating them to his/her will. The bodies retain full use of their abilities from life, and only stop when the wielder releases them from their tormented awakening.

Bankai: <NOTE: Most likely not applicable for anyone, even captains. You're a wartime Captain, a rapid promotion who has no real experience.>
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance:

Abilities:

Arrancar:
    Spoiler
    Show

Zanpakuto:
    Spoiler
    Show

Example

Name: Carpe Jugulum

Release Command: "Strike, Carpe Jugulum!"

Appearance: A small but sinister looking dagger.

Resurreccion:
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance: The wielder is covered in armor, his/her eyes only barely visible beneath their new, three horned mask. They grow to a massive size, and their hands and feet can now work in unison in order to strike an opponent.

Abilities: The wielder has an exceedingly keen eye, able to strike with uncanny accuracy. They most often focus on the throat.

Segunda Etapa: <NOTE: Rare Rare Rare. Very few people can have this, unless they justify it really well.>
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance:

Abilities:

Da Rules:
    Spoiler
    Show

Firstly, no godmodding (or godmoding). A far better explanation of godmodding than I can give is here.
    Second, please remember that we plan to have a far more directed plot than Nexus. Please run any major spanners in the works past guys on this thread first.
    Third, don't ruin anyone else's fun. I can't stress this enough.
    Fourth, have fun!

New and Improved (but loose) Rules v.1.1!
    These "rules" are more loose guidelines that serve another FFRPG very well so I adopted them into this one, because they work.

1. Consider asking to join in fights before jumping in.
      Please respect that all plots might not be open. Alternatively, if you yourself want to keep a fight cordoned off from other participants, say so in the OOC, at the beginning of your post, or both.
    2. TALK major fights over with your opponent!
      This is to keep arguments about who's the better fighter, who should win, blablablablabla, out of the OOC. Of course, talk these things over in PM, or some kind of IM service. While arguments might break out over said PM/IM... It keeps it out of the OOC. Which is what we're trying to do here. On that note...
    3. Don't argue in the OOC!
      They make the atmosphere oppressive, they make things less fun, and generally unpleasant and maybe even make the arguments larger than they need be. So, if you have a problem with someone, try to talk it out in PM or IM before using the OOC.

These guidelines/loose rules might be viable to change or be added on to as issues come up, but the bases are covered pretty well.

Shamelessly stolen from the Railgun OOC write-up, which you should all go check out and play.

Important Links
    OOC Thread 1
    IC Thread (Spirit World), (Mortal World)
    Character Registry

Episodes:
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5

Gaiden
    Gaiden Episode 1
    Gaiden Episode 2

Into the breach, dear friends.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2013-12-12 at 01:19 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitPR2] Renewed Revolution OOCIV

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I couldn't help but notice you guys only crossed ONE of those out of the list.

Also, just because he's good at it doesn't mean he couldn't have used someone else's designs (or incorporated/customized said designs into his needs).

So... yeah.
    It should also be noted that Michael explicitly improves more than he innovates. He isn't coming up with totally new things (transistors, silicon chips, etc) on his own, but rather observing Mortal innovations and finding ways to improve them.

Quote Originally Posted by cardrian View Post
    Is this game is still recruiting?

Pretty sure it is, but asking to be sure.
    Always! Just check our Character Registry (you can find the link right up there in the first post) for the sheet templates, as well as several example characters.

We do ask that you post your character in the OOC so we can give it a once-over first, just to help spot any minor grammar issues or whatnot, as well as discuss potential issues with story or power items.

EDIT: Also, touched up Michael's sheet with some ability clarifications.

If I don't get any significant feedback tomorrow, I'm adding him to the Registry.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2013-07-31 at 12:47 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

I haven't really commented on Micheal till now, but i'm just thinking he looks like at least VC standing if not captain. Shunko is (at least in canon) only achieved by two of the Captains, and 80s level bakudo AND kido is nothing to sneeze at. As far as I see, his weakest point (his Zanjutsu) is entirely negated by the fact that he uses and appears to be very proficient in shunko.

I'm not saying he's too strong, but it should be noted that he is very strong.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    I haven't really commented on Micheal till now, but i'm just thinking he looks like at least VC standing if not captain. Shunko is (at least in canon) only achieved by two of the Captains, and 80s level bakudo AND kido is nothing to sneeze at. As far as I see, his weakest point (his Zanjutsu) is entirely negated by the fact that he uses and appears to be very proficient in shunko.

I'm not saying he's too strong, but it should be noted that he is very strong.
    I have been considering reducing his Kido competency somewhat.

As for Shunko, the idea is that his is a less complete version than what Youroichi or Soi Fon had; hence the explicit inability to use Kido, the lack of momentum cancellation, and the note about energy expenditure.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Just posting to get a check mark.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Anyone wanna play the guards at the gate?

Also, I think it would be funny if someone's low-level, stupid Fraccion attacked Setsurou outta the blue. There's fun to be had if one does.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

Anyone wanna play the guards at the gate?

Also, I think it would be funny if someone's low-level, stupid Fraccion attacked Setsurou outta the blue. There's fun to be had if one does.
    That would be suicide.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

On two fronts! Because I figure Jehoel wouldn't stand for it either.

I still would like to see it happen. FOR FUN.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Okay, revised Michael's sheet further still. Adjusted numbers and such in his Kido, toned down the level of skill I set that at, and added some clarifications in a few places.

If that all looks good, I'll put him in the registry tonight when I'm home from work.

Also, are any of my currently-active characters needed anywhere?

EDIT: Also, Dorizzit, how are you assuming the duel with Kiba completed?
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2013-07-31 at 09:48 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

Leaving it up in the air. Kiba winning was never even the most remote possibility. Originally one of horngeek's characters was supposed to come in and save him so...yeah. Basically, Kiba is either hospitalized in the Seireitei or dead, depending.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Leaving it up in the air. Kiba winning was never even the most remote possibility. Originally one of horngeek's characters was supposed to come in and save him so...yeah. Basically, Kiba is either hospitalized in the Seireitei or dead, depending.
    Fair enough.

Also, Terry, your post is super-prosaic and I'm confused what happened, not the least of the reasons being that Draken described Renee as behind a clear "glass" barrier and such, and you have them in the same room and such.

12. - Top - End - #12

My posts are like that a lot now its all in good fun!

Izanami is pretty goddamn strong, and she already touched Reene before, as Draken acquiesced. I think me and Draken were both working under the assumption of Izanami just waltzed through the barrier using any of her many abilities, presumably Deathwalk or something. Basic rundown:

1. Best friends have a good hug!
    2. Izanami releases her Zanpakuto which is crazy strong.
    3. Izanami breaks the glass, and shatters Reene's chains.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2013-07-31 at 10:15 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    My posts are like that a lot now its all in good fun!

Izanami is pretty goddamn strong, and she already touched Reene before, as Draken acquiesced. Basic rundown:

1. Best friends have a good hug!
    2. Izanami releases her Zanpakuto which is crazy strong.
    3. Izanami breaks the glass, and shatters Reene's chains.

So....uh....crap. This means Soul Society's about to have a fight on its hands, doesn't it.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post

So....uh....crap. This means Soul Society's about to have a fight on its hands, doesn't it.
    Not really. Reene is incredibly weak right now. And Izanami is nuts.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #15

Izanami doesn't See The Queen of Hollows, she sees her dear old friend Reene Lucaster, who was so gentle and sweet and was her best friend forever.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

A lot also depends on whether Izanami heeds Li's wish to bring Reene to Seireitei.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    So. Can we assume a Setsurou by another guise and name saved Kiba's ass?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

An aside, I'm not sure why 'counterspelling' should be limited to shunko only. It might be the only thing supported by canon but it'd be easy to say a character has a great enough understanding of kido to stop a spell with an equal-level spell.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    An aside, I'm not sure why 'counterspelling' should be limited to shunko only. It might be the only thing supported by canon but it'd be easy to say a character has a great enough understanding of kido to stop a spell with an equal-level spell.
    I would say Shunko gives a much easier, more instinctive counterspelling.

Doing a counterspell directly with Kido likely takes more effort and time, and may not be completed in time.

I say this only because counter-spelling is one of the big things Shunko does, so it shouldn't be super-easy to do it otherwise.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

And as an aside, Shinigami aren't supposed to HAVE to counter each other's tricks. A dissipation/dispel-like Kidou could come in handy for things like Cero and Bala, assuming you could get one out fast enough, though.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22

So. Can we assume a Setsurou by another guise and name saved Kiba's ass?
    No. For a variety of reasons.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

You're free to expound them over PM later, if you want.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

Well, I promised I wouldn't, but Misaki is seeing little enough interaction with Zarah around I figured I'd see if anyone had any interest in a prison-bound, possibly Maggot's Nest grade character, depending on if the penalty on researching (but not necessarily fully comprehending) forbidden kido is for srs.

I could see this character being recruited by any number of divisions (with oversight, obviously), from the obvious candidate in the SSI, to the new Barrier Division, to IntSec or Recon, it's really up to whoever has the guts to dig up her file and petition her release.

Also, need a translation on her zanpaktou/her created kido. *prepares offering to the Kuroimaken*

Kobayashi Momoka
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height: 66in/167cm
    Weight: 118lb/53.5kg
    Station: None, detainee, former SSI member
    Reiatsu: Like the tickling of flying leaves
    Speech: #00CC99

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Momoka is a moderate height woman, with a fit build and fair skin. What's most notable about her, however, are her immaculate dreadlocks, her many piercings (several on each ear, anti-eyebrow piercings on her left side, a stud through her right eyebrow, one through her right nostril, one to her left bottom lip, and quite possibly more out of sight), her tattoos (an elaborate sleeve on her right arm with vines, blowing leaves, and heavy mists, a recreation of Kobayashi Eitaku's painting of Izanami and Izanagi on her back, and a kyuubi tail along her left thigh to the bottom of her shin), and the strong scent of incense (and other scents) that permeates her presence.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Momoka is... a mystery in many respects, but she has an extremely unconventional view of authority, which is visible by the modifications to her body. She doesn't completely ignore requests from authority figures, but she usually finds her own way to perform them, which in Japanese culture is nearly as infuriating as denying it. She has an extremely laid back and lackadaisical personality in most circumstances, but she also has a great love for pranks. She also has arguable ethicality with regards to conning people (she exploits people who buy into the rumors that she's a fortune teller). However despite her personality and love of tricks, she is remarkably driven, and somewhat deceptively insightful and cunning. If she has a scheme in mind for you, you had best hope she has good intent towards you.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Much of Momoka's past before the academy is a mystery, and her story changes every time she tells it.

What is known, however, is that Momoka was a talented student, with excellent reiatsu control and notable prowess with kido. As such, she was a shoo-in to join the SSI. However, she was flagged for minor points of concern in her solitary yet manipulative personality, it had not yet come to any harm. Momoka was mostly of no note for most of her tenure, aside from achieving a senior researcher position for her developing new kido and applications of existing kido, specifically barriers. However, she was eventually caught sneaking into and perusing intensively classified (up to captain-level) information with regards to forbidden kido and other topics. It is not considered that she had time to master any of these kido before her detainment, given it would be of great ease to escape if she had, but given her propensity for trickery it is unknown for sure.
    Momoka has mostly been a well-mannered prisoner for the last 30 years she'd been locked up, disregarding messing with guards with offhanded comments.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    N/A

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hakuda Initiate: Momoka is average in Hakuda. Her strength is sub-par.

Shunpo Intitiate: Momoka is slightly above average in shunpo speed and distance, but her precision with the art is uniquely greater than one would expect.
    • Utsusemi: Though not overly talented with Shunpo, Momoka is capable of leaving behind an afterimage for a few fractions of a second.

Kido Expert: Momoka is a kido expert first and foremost. She has most focus upon bakudo, but her hado is still of considerable strength. She is easily capable of eishohaki for spells of up to 40, and has created several kido catalogued by the SSI.
    • Crafted Bakudo:
      Spoiler
      Show
      Bakudo 29: Shadow Trade: The caster speaks the incantation or name once to leave behind a shadowy afterimage. Speaking it again trades the caster's current location with the shadowy image, a few moments after which the image disappears.
      Bakudo 44: Misty Detachment: The caster can cause themselves or another to be held in an incorporeal, partially visible state where they are incapable of interacting with "physical" objects but are still able to move and view them. This manifests itself as a thin ghostly ribbon the caster wraps around themselves or the target. This state makes them almost entirely immune to harm until they remove the ribbon. Barriers are still capable of stopping the recipient of this spell.
      Bakudo 48: Shielding Shadow: Much like Danku, but easier to perform. This dark barrier blocks hado of up to its level.
      Bakudo 48: White Flame Spell Prison: This spell is created with the express intent of combining it with another kido, with or without incantation. The spell in question is held in place until the caster calls the number and name of the partner spell.
    • Crafted Hado:
      Spoiler
      Show
      Hado 50: Path of the Jade Dragon: "Scales of emerald spread to the west wind! Ivory fangs bared at black clouds to the south! Sapphire feathers rain on the eastern rivers! Ascending to the sky, pillars of green burn away the hateful sun!" A ball of green energy forms in the caster's hand just before a path of green pillars of flame explodes forth from them. The path continues forward and can be directed by moving the orb, and will do so until the caster lets go of the orb, at which there is an explosion of flame of greater size and height.
      Hado 54: Black Flame of the Marsh: "The cauldron of hell bubbles, spewing forth its fumes. Black rain falls from the heavens. Smoke congregates on the mountains and spills forth into the valleys. Death cannot be escaped!" This spell creates a black, fiery orb of energy that moves slowly towards its intended target, leaving behind a burning black trail that harms any who pass through it. Contact with the ball creates a sizable explosion.
      Hado 60: Breath of Cherry Blossoms: "Seasons travel east! The wolves of the north cry out! Tear forth, death of white!" This spell creates dozens of tiny balls of energy that dart forth immediately with lines of energy that pierce with deadly effectiveness. While not as destructive as most kido, it is nonetheless highly lethal if aimed right.
    • Reverse Incantation/Counter Incantation: With enough forewarning, Momoka can directly oppose a hado by casting the exact same spell in direct opposition to another. The degree of success depends on the strength and kido aptitude of the foe, but success results in the energies cancelling each other out. In addition, Momoka knows enough about the composition of kido to steadily unravel bakudo, even those that hold her, by breaking it apart efficiently with her own reiatsu.

Intelligence: Momoka is extremely intelligent, having passed the academy with ease and researched kido for many decades.

Great Perception/Insight: Momoka has considerable perception over the common shinigami, able to spot things most people cannot and see through illusions with alarming proficiency. She also has a great insight into people, that she can see beyond emotional facades and acts is the simplest degree of her insight, and it makes her keen at spotting someone in a lie.

Stealth: Even without her zanpakutou's abilities, Momoka is talented at going unseen and unheard.

Zanpakutou: [Ghostly Deciever]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Description: A standard length katana, with a leaf crossguard.
    Spirit: A woman with a raccoon's tail and ears, who never seems to be in the same place for long.
    Inner World: A vast, misty forest, with swamps and mountains ever at the distance.

Shikai: Hide from the world, [Ghostly Deceiver].
    Spoiler
    Show
    Description: [Ghostly Deceiver] dissolves into mist down to the hilt. The mist is nearly undetectable to the naked eye, but can cover a space of 10-15 feet, or can be split to include several areas of smaller proportion.
    Powers: The mist created by [Ghostly Deceiver's] shikai can be mentally directed, and can be used to deaden senses in several ways.
    • Hiding Mist: If Momoka wishes, anything inside the mist generated by her shikai can be rendered nearly undetectable by sight, hearing, and even smell. Even Kakushitsuijaku can fail to locate anything in the mist, but it is still capable of tracking a trail. Pesquisa is also foiled, failing to reflect anything from inside the mist.
    • Deceiving Mist: Secondly, Momoka can mirror almost anything in the immediate area of her mist, to create rudimentary illusions based on the environment. She may also duplicate reiatsu sources to make illusions more realistic, however the reflections face an obvious flaw in that they are passed through on touch and reflect nothing with Pesquisa.
    • Blanketing Mist: Finally, Momoka can channel the mist offensively, to a sense, in that she can almost completely deaden the senses of someone inside of it. Vision outside of the mist becomes intensely hazy and difficult to track, hearing becomes muffled, and smell becomes muddled. Pesquisa, reiatsu sensing, and the like are equally impaired.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2013-08-02 at 03:47 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Oooo, that's a toughie.

For starters, we're dealing with kanji here. In order to create a sense of adjectivation, the only thing we've got to work with is word order.

The Japanese have a TON of terms for ghosts. Fortunately, they seem to have a single term for deceiving.

Deceive is azamu(ku), or gi. In order to apply that to a person, we would use -sha (which is another reading for "mono", or person).

Which kanji we use for ghost is a more complex matter. Most terms for ghost are compound words.

We could use "yuu", which is the first half of "yuurei" (ghost, specter, wraith).

So your options seem to mostly boil down to Yuugisha, or Yuuazamusha.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Remember that throw-away comment I made of how Li has almost as great ability to play with life as 1st Hollow King? If things continue on the same tracks they have up to now, I'll make Li cash in that promise.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

I hope you didn't expect something different.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

I would've been more surprised if Koutarou hadn't objected to this plan in some manner.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Li gives the implications a second or two to sink in. "As you should realize from this, Izanagi-soutaichou did not, could not voluntarily go to ask for help. He was taken. At this point, I seriously doubt he will come back before our current situation has resolved itself. He was the founder of Gotei. As such, he is immensely valuable to the King. I feel it is safe to assume he is now officially part of the Royal Guard, and will only act if the King directly orders him to."
    I assume we're to interpret the bolded as meaning "if we all die horribly under a horde of Hollows".

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I assume we're to interpret the bolded as meaning "if we all die horribly under a horde of Hollows".
    Working on it!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing