New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Holiday Homebrew

Hi guys, i'm implementing come holiday themed items into my game this week, and wanted to know if anyone else is doing this and what you are doing. If your not what would you do?
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

I started my first campaign by having the players be kidnapped by a rival pirate (yes the PCs were pirates) which quickly came under attack from a Naval ship, the players ended up washed up on she shore of a island with one goal, get off the island.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Holiday Homebrew

Here is one of the items i made

Candy Cane
    Consumption is a swift action, on consumption gain the sugary buff for 3 rounds

sugary buff
    +5 hp +10 ft movement +2 hit

After 3 rounds player looses sugary and gains sugar crash for 3 rounds

sugar crash
    -20 ft movement speed
    Swift actions now count as a movement action
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

I started my first campaign by having the players be kidnapped by a rival pirate (yes the PCs were pirates) which quickly came under attack from a Naval ship, the players ended up washed up on she shore of a island with one goal, get off the island.