There was a point in my life where the playground was the only place in the world I was happy. This was where I went to play games, chat about stuff I loved, and hang out with friends.

I never thought there'd come a day when I didn't even want to look at it.

I come here now purely out of habit, and then only rarely. What friends I still have either left or don't interact as much as they used to.

The more I look at the forum and the people still here, the more I realize... at best, I just don't care anymore. And sometimes I'm disgusted outright by the things people say on here. Yeah I can put people on ignore but when you do it often enough that entire pages are just ignored posts there's an issue. What stuff I do want to talk about isn't really discussed here anymore.

To clarify so there's no misunderstanding: With one or two big exceptions (that I'm not even sure are on the forum anymore) I don't hate anyone here. But just because I don't hate a person doesn't mean interacting with them is good for them or for me.

To what friends I had that are still here: thank you for everything. My Discord remains open. Maybe I'll still check back in every now and again but I'm not a regular anymore.