New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Fanfiction To Role Play Idea ((Please Come And Critique Honestly And Constructively)

Okay, so my idea is to combine Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy IV, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, and Final Fantasy VII in one great role play. But before that, I would like a writer's collaboration where the writers will take a part as players and maybe GM, Co-GM in the role play. The nations of these franchises will take up one great Empire, the Ghestalian Empire, which has conquered everything, even Junon, Midgar and Shinra. So, I'm curious if anyone's interested.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Fanfiction To Role Play Idea ((Please Come And Critique Honestly And Constructive

What's the emotional message of the story?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Fanfiction To Role Play Idea ((Please Come And Critique Honestly And Constructive

The emotional message of the story is . . .
    freedom.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DarthArminius View Post
    The emotional message of the story is . . .
    freedom.
    What is your unique insight into the nature of freedom that makes you want to tell this story in particular?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Interesting setting. Gigantic scope. Potentially a lot of background knowledge required to participate. Some would-be collaborators may need more structure in order to find a role they can confidently fill.