New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1521
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Request an Oots Style Avatar XXIII

Quote Originally Posted by gr8artist View Post
    Here's my piece. Changes?
    That's wonderful, thank you!

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Halfling in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AmewTheFox View Post
    Well, it's a new page. Reposting for visibility.

Spoiler: Req
    Show
    Well, as is such the style of these places, I figure I may as well take a whack at this. (I assume I just kinda go straight ahead with the request.)

Anyway, on the the main topic. I would like an avatar of a Pokemon OC of mine, whom is named Maxew Vulpes.

Equipment: On his body are a grey t-shirt that it's sleeves are coloured red(think baseball), and blazing red pants. He wears black gloves on both his hands, attached to his wrist is a COMP, which is shaped like a white box, that can open to reveal the terminal herin, the top branded with the Silph Co. logo. Strapped at his waist is a golfclub and a tan pouch. On the sides of his head are two grey headphone-looking devices where his ears should be. Around his neck is a red scarf that drops down to his waist, always blowing in a wind that doesn't exist.
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Notably now are the features that depart him from just looking like any average human. Sitting atop his head, in typical kemonomimi fashion are two fox ears, coloured red darker red on the inside. At his backside are six Vulpix tails, proportionate, going down to his ankles. While the art style can't communicate it, he has pupil-less, amber eyes.
    Hair color: Black, shoulder-length, straight.
    Race:Human/Vulpix
    X Class: He doesn't follow any D&D class, though he is listed as "Chemist"
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: About to throw a flask in one hand, the other either on fire or preparing fire.

Should the descriptions depicted fail you here are some reference images: x x
    New page? Repost 2, Repost Harder.
    : THA TREES BE ATTACKIN'!! RUN FER YER LIVES!!!!
    : Ah, I see you have already grasped the core principles of my theory.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arracor View Post
    I would of like to the requesting please.

http://imgur.com/SqFvQ0J

Essentially this picture, which my current (totally out of place) avvie is cropped from. Same clothes/pose; really, just this exact picture but OotS style?
    Reposting for great justice!

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to request the redrawing of this character for my avatar, with the following amendments: Give her a sword shaped like an ornate clockhand, silver in color.

Spoiler: Image 1
    Show

Spoiler: Image 2
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I'm here to request an avatar of my current M&M character.

Basics
    Equipment: Blue Doctor Who T-Shirt, Tan Shorts, and a pink flower in her hair.
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): A bit of a vine/tail ending in a flower coming from under her shirt.
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: Caucasian with a VERY subtle shade of green added in.
    Hair color: Brown (also kinda curly)
    Race: Human-Plant Hybrid (irrelevant)
    X Class: Ummm... this is M&M so... Villain?
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Frolicky with a smile.

Those are the basics, but for a more in-depth description, Check out the character post here.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Orc in the Playground

Hi there, I have recently joined Giantitp after being a long time follower of the Forum and of course OOTS. Since I have been here posting I noticed I happened to share my avatar with plenty of others and wanted to see if I could get something unique (one because its cool; two because I love this art style and my attempts at making myself one came out .... poorly.).

I am basing my avatar off my first true and blue character submission for DrK's Shackled City Adventure Path campaign, which makes him something of my first digital character . So if anyone would like to have a hand at him I would be eternally grateful and WOULD PRAISE YOU NAME FOR THE REST OF EXISTANCE (and of course in my signiture)

Gallen Wick "The Harrowed"

Equipment:
    Notable Features: Has a limp (left leg), runes(green or gold; whatever you think looks better) on the hem of his great coat (grey or brown), Medieval Boots
    Skin Color: Tan
    Hair: Brown curls
    Race: Human
    Class: Bard (Storyteller) 1 // Binder 1
    Pose: Leaning on his staff whitle (so like a few notes float next to or about his head as he is looking up at my name.
    Other(extra bits): If able could I have a dappled mule behind him eating grass on the ground (or the hem of his coat or sleeve).

Spoiler: Description from character sheet.
    Show
    With his curly brown hair and the beginnings of a stubble on his chin, his tired blue eyes stare gloweringly at the ground. Muttering to what seems like himself, he reaches over to grab a gnarled Rowen staff that had been laying on the ground. Straighten his back, he easily stood a head over many of the other shoppers in the market. Though as he walked and his overcoat swayed, one could not help but notice him limping down the road towards the south gate crowd that was roaring at the platoon of guards. A mule closely followed behind Gallen as he used his broad shoulders to push his way through the horde of people. Boats colliding with the brick, his staff setting an off beat to his mismatched steps, and the clinking of the shoed hooves created a sense of finality as he closed in on the closed gates. Walking up to one the guards he whispered in the mans ear as he handed off the lead to another of the cities guard and limped into the gate house, pulling out a sheaf of papers while nodding to the man standing watch near the pulpit.

Minutes passed and he came back out with a slight smile on his face as he flipped a strange coin in his right hand.. "You are to let me and my mule through and all those present. After midday the gates are to be sealed till further noticed. You are to post these about the town " he said as he withdrew another bundle of papers from his coat "and capture the named individuals. May St.Cuthbert watch over you."

-Cobblers recollection of the trap for the North Durn Watcher Cell
    Recorded by Master Micheal, Seropaenean Inquisitor

Thanks , any questions or complaints () please let me know

Order has been filled (CHECK MY SIG)
    Last edited by Iwhowrite; 2015-01-21 at 08:10 AM.
    Spoiler: A Little About Me
    Show
    Spoiler: Cheating the System
    Show
    [roll]4d6b3[/roll]
    [roll]4d6b3[/roll]
    [roll]4d6b3[/roll]
    [roll]4d6b3[/roll]
    [roll]4d6b3[/roll]
    [roll]4d6b3[/roll]

Thanks to Ceika for the perfect avatar.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'd like to request an OOTS-ified version of SMT's own Frost Ace (reference here), except facing to the right.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Khay View Post
    My own attempts at this have, unfortunately, failed rather thoroughly. If anyone's up for making an OotS-ified version of Ugin, the Spirit Dragon then... well, I can't quite promise everlasting gratitude, but I'll do my best. It would be super awesome.

I'd also be quite happy to set up an art trade of some sort, if you want to see something that would be within reach of my (rather limited) ability.
    Repost #1, please?

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

As much as I love the many (I believe 5) avatars Emperor Ing has made for me (such as my perennial favorite the peanut dracolich and the original peanut dragon], I want something slightly new/different for a while. Specifically a half-peanut dragon dark wizard of some sort (male half-peanut dragon with an evil cloak and staff).
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, last request. After that you're out of luck. Or possibly I'm out of luck. Depends on how you feel about the thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    How about a bat-winged female human with a longbow and blue-dragon-scale armor? Her warhorse (yes, she doesn't always fly) also gets blue-dragon-scale barding. Fair skin, shoulder-length light-brown hair, and a wry grin. Also, could the warhorse be a separate drawing? I'd like to print them out for use as "Monster Minis" for my D&D game. It's my niece's character (she got the wings after a dream in the dungeon of Castle Amber).

Many thanks!

Edit: Um, just to avoid any confusion, the female human is the one with the fair skin and light-brown hair. Not the warhorse.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Greetings, playgrounders-far-more-talented than myself! I bring to you a few avatar requests! I've got descriptions, as well as HeroMachine 2.5 approximations. Fair warning: the approximations haven't been exported, they're just text files; if you open HeroMachine and copy-paste the text in, it'll show you what I'm looking for.

Spoiler: Samwise Mordred
    Show
    Skin: Pale Caucasian
    Hair: Messy, Shoulder-length, Pitch Black
    Eyes: Blue
    Pose: Combat Stance
    Equipment: Picture Locket Amulet, Various weapons
    Features: Covered in various scars (he's a Reaver)

The Concept

This dude is supposed to be a Reader Reaver from the Firefly universe. The exact pose is up to you, as are any details you find you wish to include beyond what I've asked, but I'd like the character to look roughly like the HeroMachine version, just OOTS-ified.

Spoiler: HeroMachine 2.5 text
    Show
    2.5b7*m1*Samwise Mordred*Hair:Expansion1,fire,000000,FFFFFF,100,100 ,21,Eyebrows:Standard,eyebrows4,000000,000000,100, 100,19,Eyes:Standard,newplain,0000FF,0000FF,100,10 0,18,Nose:Standard,thinbroke,EFD3C6,EFD3C6,100,100 ,24,Mouth:Standard,line,EFD3C6,EFD3C6,100,100,16,B eard:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,23,Ea rs:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,17,Skin :Standard,wounded,EFD3C6,EFD3C6,100,100,6,Mask:Sta ndard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,20,Headgear:S tandard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,26,Undershi rt:Expansion1,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,7,Ove rshirt:CoatStandard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100 ,8,Coat:ModernCasual,leatherjacket,202020,5A3410,1 00,100,30,RightGlove:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFF FF,100,100,15,LeftGlove:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,F FFFFF,100,100,14,Insignia:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF ,FFFFFF,100,100,9,Neckwear:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFF F,FFFFFF,100,100,22,Belt:Expansion1,knives,202020, 848484,100,100,29,Leggings:Standard,stockings,3131 31,313131,100,100,10,Overleggings:Expansion1,holst erTactical,313131,636363,100,100,28,Pants:Standard ,gangsta,002C53,002C53,100,100,13,RightFoot:Standa rd,sneaker,727272,000000,100,100,12,LeftFoot:Stand ard,sneaker,727272,000000,100,100,11,Back:Standard ,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,3,Wings:Standard,f raBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,4,Tail:Standard,fraB lank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,5,Aura:Standard,fraBlan k,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,2,Companion:Standard,fraBl ank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,27,Background:Standard,f ullscreen,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,1,RightHand:Standa rd,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,31,LeftHand:Blad es,fraBlank,636363,BDBDBD,100,100,25,#

Spoiler: Isaac Arshavin
    Show
    Race: Human
    Skin: Ruddy
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Bald
    Pose: Swinging Hammer one-handed
    Features: Isaac's arms and particularly his hands have suffered severe electrical burns
    Equipment: Long dark brown overcoat, oversized bowler hat, huge sledgehammer

Isaac was my character in a steampunk-style GURPS game, and served as the group's muscle and urban sneak. Despite his natural height of 8' 5", he was silent as a mouse...and he hit like a freight train. What's most important to me is making sure that, even with the limited pixel size of the avatar section, Isaac's great size is obvious.

Spoiler: HeroMachine 2.5 text
    Show
    2.5b7*m3*Character Name*Hair:Standard,fraBlank,CEBB9B,FFFA9C,100,100, 21,Eyebrows:Standard,eyebrows1,5A3410,FFFFFF,100,1 00,19,Eyes:Standard,slanty,5A3410,FFFFFF,100,100,1 8,Nose:Standard,wide,CEA66B,CEA66B,100,100,24,Mout h:Standard,sneer2,AC814A,AC814A,100,100,16,Beard:S tandard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,23,Ears:Sta ndard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,17,Skin:Stand ard,hairy,CEA66B,CEA66B,100,100,2,Mask:Standard,fr aBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,20,Headgear:ModernCom mon,bowler,5A3410,724D21,100,100,25,Undershirt:Sta ndard,long,6A0108,6A0108,100,100,27,Overshirt:Stan dard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,9,Coat:Standar d,trenchopen,5A3410,5A3410,100,100,30,RightGlove:S tandard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,15,LeftGlov e:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,14,Insig nia:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,10,Nec kwear:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,22,B elt:Standard,plainbuckle,5A3410,727272,100,100,28, Leggings:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,1 1,Overleggings:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100 ,100,12,Pants:Standard,jeans,181818,181818,100,100 ,3,RightFoot:Standard,floppy,5A3410,5A3410,100,100 ,29,LeftFoot:Standard,floppy,5A3410,5A3410,100,100 ,13,Back:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,6 ,Wings:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,7,T ail:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,8,Aura :Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,5,Compani on:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,26,Back ground:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,4,R ightHand:Blunts,fraBlank,636363,5A3410,100,100,31, LeftHand:Expansion1,sledge,8C8C8C,4B4B4B,100,100,1 ,#
    Reposting once more. I'm still looking for OotS-ified versions of Sam and Isaac.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Looking for an avatar of my character, evil looking priest with a red mantis head either on a necklace or a staff. Blue fire comming from either his hand or a staff, a bone bead rosary would also be cool, he also has hyeana as a familair.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Grahg Brosca, Hero of Ferelden
    Male Dwarf
    Legion of the Dead full armor set; Chasind Great Maul
    Black, braided beard; gray eyes
    As for a pose, something similar to this would work: except with both hands on the weapon and, of course, OoTSized.

Thank you.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Titan in the Playground

And my requests has been filled, by Kurien. Thanks.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    And my requests has been filled, by Kurien. Thanks.
    That's crazy.

What's the artistic cutoff for something being of the OOTS style?

16. - Top - End - #1156

As the artist, I'll come out admitting that I drew it without even a thought of adhering to OotS style... now that you mention it, this is the OotS style request thread, isn't it? 0__0

Every now and then, my desire for artistic growth spurs me to try and draw something that departs from OotS style entirely. My only goal is to make sure it looks good as an avatar. My apologies if this caused any confusion.

Next up, I have Torath's request started. Here is the sketch I will be using to show that some progress has been made:

See, I do OotS style too!

To Lord Torath: since you plan to print it for a miniature, I need to know the dimensions you want. Currently, I plan for the final piece to be 1.5in width, 4 1/3in long, at 300dpi. You make three folds, so that it'll become a stand-up triangle with a 2/3in base and 1.5in square faces. Should it be smaller or bigger?

Edit: Considering the dimensions more carefully, 2/3in is waaay too small for a base. It should be at least 1 inch, that way you can sellotape a quarter to the bottom for stability.
    Last edited by Kurien; 2015-01-06 at 06:07 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Ogre in the Playground

Ohh! Draw mine next! That sketch looks so detailed (like the armor part)
    Thanks to Kurien for drawing my avatar, and NightWolf16a for coloring it.

Spoiler: The master lurker
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'd be eternally grateful if some one would OotS-ify the random picture of Princess Bubblegum I decided to use as my avatar here. It doesn't look that hard, but I have no clue where to start, and I have the artistic ability of a Sea Anemone.

19. - Top - End - #1159

Quote Originally Posted by Peebles View Post
    I'd be eternally grateful if some one would OotS-ify the random picture of Princess Bubblegum I decided to use as my avatar here. It doesn't look that hard, but I have no clue where to start, and I have the artistic ability of a Sea Anemone.
    I can give it a try, if you want. I have at least the artistic ability of a sea urchin.

"Children grow up to be people? All the children I knew grew up to be machines."
    ~Augustus von Fabelrath~
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Somebody should have that sigged.
    Member of Peelee's Church of Sudden Skylight

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Iruka View Post
    I can give it a try, if you want. I have at least the artistic ability of a sea urchin.
    Sea urchin, conga eel, carrot, whatever the artistic equivalent, it would be awesome if you could.

21. - Top - End - #1161

Quote Originally Posted by Renen View Post
    Ohh! Draw mine next! That sketch looks so detailed (like the armor part)
    You know what, the character is somewhat interesting, so if all you want is a quick doodle...

I am reminded that I don't have a clue how to draw realistic folds in long billowy clothing. o_o

Also, I sketched Torath's niece's character's warhorse, or at least the front:

Next would be to colour the bat-winged character.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Troll in the Playground

I might be willing to color the sketch if you want a finished avatar.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ogre in the Playground

Ohh... looks pretty. Definitely wouldn't say no to color.
    Thanks to Kurien for drawing my avatar, and NightWolf16a for coloring it.

Spoiler: The master lurker
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1164

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderJoe View Post
    I would like to request a Minotaurling Avatar... Totally made a race for 5e and I would really love to see made haha. The link to the race is in my signature but it probably won't help much.

Bull head, nose ring, horns, body and feet of a halfling...

Probably swinging a maul or great hammer or something like that.

Thanks in advance :)
    Repost #1

Hmm should a minotaurling have hairy hooves for feet or just normal feet?

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurien View Post
    As the artist, I'll come out admitting that I drew it without even a thought of adhering to OotS style... now that you mention it, this is the OotS style request thread, isn't it? 0__0

Every now and then, my desire for artistic growth spurs me to try and draw something that departs from OotS style entirely. My only goal is to make sure it looks good as an avatar. My apologies if this caused any confusion.

Next up, I have Torath's request started. Here is the sketch I will be using to show that some progress has been made:

See, I do OotS style too!

To Lord Torath: since you plan to print it for a miniature, I need to know the dimensions you want. Currently, I plan for the final piece to be 1.5in width, 4 1/3in long, at 300dpi. You make three folds, so that it'll become a stand-up triangle with a 2/3in base and 1.5in square faces. Should it be smaller or bigger?

Edit: Considering the dimensions more carefully, 2/3in is waaay too small for a base. It should be at least 1 inch, that way you can sellotape a quarter to the bottom for stability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurien View Post
    Also, I sketched Torath's niece's character's warhorse, or at least the front:

Next would be to colour the bat-winged character.
    Very nice! I really like it (them)! Thank you very much! And really, any size will be fine. I plan on using Inkscape to position and size (but not stretch!) the final image onto Rich's Monster Mini-Draw-Your-Own templates. With the wings, she won't fit on a standard Size M humanoid template, but I'm sure I can find another one that's the same height and a bit wider. And if not, I can fudge one.

Okay, I just grabbed one of my Monster Minis. Humanoids are 1.5 inches tall by 1 in wide. The bases are 0.75 inches long, so the total piece is 0.75+1.5+1.5+0.75 = 4.5 inches long by 1 inch wide. But again, the wings will make it wider, so don't worry about that. And you don't need to worry about the base. So just focus on making the front and the back each 1.5 inches tall.

The mounts are 1.875 inches wide and 1.5 inches tall. Feel free to expand that to 2 inches, though.

Again, many thanks! She's going to love this!

Edit: I should probably mention that while I do use miniatures in my games, they're only to give a general idea. We don't use a grid or a ruler to determine exact distances. So the final size of the cut-out is not terribly important. Thanks!
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2015-01-12 at 01:57 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Orc in the Playground

smile Re: Request an Oots Style Avatar XXIII

-snip-

(Edit reposted further down for visibility. Post blanked because of significant differences.)
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-01-23 at 02:28 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Dwarf in the Playground

If you all are doing avatars, I would love to have one of my character.

Spoiler: Lord Viktor Merrix d'Cannith
    Show
    Lord Viktor Merrix d'Cannith is an insanely arrogant yet somehow charming sorcerer in his early 30s. Light skinned with dark hair, his left eye and right leg have been replace with mechanical equivalents. He wears ostentatious clothing and his colors are green and gold, though recently he's become partial to blacks and dark browns as well. He carries with him the bastard sword Blackrazor. His familiar is a great dane sized mechanical scorpion.

If anyone decides to create this for me and needs anymore info, please let me know.
    Last edited by CGNefarious; 2015-01-18 at 03:53 AM.
    If a sword had memory, it might be grateful to the forge fire, but never fond of it.

Homebrew
    [WIP] Scaled Tyrant - Path of War Dragon based discipline.

Campaigns I am in:
    We Be Best Goblins! as Ragnok the Titleless
    Land of the Endless Sky as Azrael (previously Nualia)

28. - Top - End - #1168

GreenSorcererElf

Alright, just to be clear:
    I want something like this:
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/..._Psychic_F.png
    But an elf.
    And yes, I'm slightly interested in Psions. Not necessarily for the gameplay, as I understand that the whole thing needs a lot of work, but I just like psychic powers in general.
    Edit: Also, I would like them in the pose in the image. Change the Poke Ball to something else, or drop it entirely.
    Last edited by GM_3826; 2015-01-16 at 08:36 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Titan in the Playground

Hello oh great artists, i was wondering if someone could draw my current characters Special Mount/Wife. Yes you did read that correctly. She is a black Unicorn with the ability to assume a humanoid shape, in her humanoid form she resembles a drow. Id like to use them as standees so if you do do a front and back for each of her forms that would be great.

Heres Valerica as a unicorn

Heres her as a humanoid and id like her wearing this

Thank you oh great artist who-i-do-not-know-but-who-is-going-to-fulfill-my-request, i shall praise ye for the whole time i use this character as well as give you an internet cookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ELC View Post
    Grahg Brosca, Hero of Ferelden
    Male Dwarf
    Legion of the Dead full armor set; Chasind Great Maul
    Black, braided beard; gray eyes
    As for a pose, something similar to this would work: except with both hands on the weapon and, of course, OoTSized.

Thank you.
    Repost #1, with additional link for clarity.