Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon

Thread: Relict

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Relict

www.relictcomic.com

Friend and I have started a new comic last weekend. Though work on it started almost half a year ago. We'll be updating every Sunday. Its fantasy. Hope you guys like it. Its weird and different looking, I know. But so am I.

Small chance anyone of you know me, but I was the Goblins colorist for almost a year.
    Check out my comic www.relictcomic.com

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Relict

There are only 5 pages yet, which is too little to really get an idea of what it's about and if it's any good, but so far it seems promising. Really like the colors and the premise presented so far, but I'm not sure I like the mixing of styles for the characters/terrain.

For the interface, I miss a "last page" and "first page" button (I realize that the chapter index takes you to the first page of each chapter, but still)

Edit: Oh, and an RSS feed. I usually lose track of all comics that don't have RSS feeds
    Last edited by Zaggab; 2014-01-01 at 07:38 AM.
    Yay!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

I see comic book bolding is in full effect here.

I wouldn't flaunt that Goblins connection, but your art seems to be pretty solid so far, if a bit hard to identify at times (difficult to make out details).
    Apart from that it does look quite good, but no actual judgement on where this is going can be rendered so far, since it's just two pages.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    I see comic book bolding is in full effect here.

I wouldn't flaunt that Goblins connection, but your art seems to be pretty solid so far, if a bit hard to identify at times (difficult to make out details).
    Apart from that it does look quite good, but no actual judgement on where this is going can be rendered so far, since it's just two pages.
    There are 5 pages. The comic defaults to the first page of an update. Four and five were updated last Sunday.

I'll work on improving the interface so its more obvious :)
    Check out my comic www.relictcomic.com