A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Souledge ACTIVATE [Dnd4e homebrew anime inspired game]

Well, what do you know, I completely missed that part.

EDIT : realized a potential bug in this feature. It states it is usable on "someone", and that it is a "purely offensive feature". However, I'd be tempted to use it defensively by targetting enemies with it : suddenly, the guy deals damage against which I have a resistance! Perhaps that power should precise "an ally" as eligible target.
    it's supposed to be allies only.

Also, game threads up momentarily as I get them typed out.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

game is up, links in my signature. taking it slow at first to test the volume of posts.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GranAures View Post
    I, as per my typical, have a rough progression but depending on how things work out I may have to wing progress a bit. Intended progress involves wandering swordmage and arcane sword or signature spell, but i'll certainly take any advice in stride.
    The weirdest part of the character to me is not having an 18 intelligence. I gather that's because you spread your stats out to qualify for various things. I really do dig Wandering Swordmage though, it just annoys me that Wisdom isn't a stat the class uses normally.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by avr View Post
    Edit: An alternate stat spread might go STR 16, CON 11, DEX 10, INT 18, WIS 8, CHA 12, but I didn't like it for a variety of reasons. It looks like a captain who makes plans behind the lines more than a hero who leads from the front. I could certainly have abandoned my first idea and gone with a STR/CHA guy, but I haven't seen a need to do so.
    If you did want to go Str/Cha lead from the front, the Bravura Warlord from Martial Power would be the guy for you.

Bravura Presence: When an ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to take advantage of this feature before the attack roll. If the ally chooses to do so and the attack hits, the ally can either make a basic attack or take a move action after the attack as a free action. If the attack misses, the ally grants combat advantage to all enemies until the end of his or her next turn.
    Last edited by Rokku; 2014-02-07 at 07:02 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

Just FYI, if anybody needs 4e resources, I know a guy who knows a guy.

(All three guys in this scenario are me.)