New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Bard: College of Epic

Hello everyone, this is my first attempt to create a subclass for d&d 5e. I decided to do a bard subclass to emphasize what is for me this class: a buffer and a storyteller.

Bards of this college refine their singing skills and history knowledge to be able to arouse vivid emotions in those who listen them. They are believers devoted to a reign, sages who dedicated their lives to write epic poems, actors who travels alone or with their theatrical companies to spread sings and legends of history events.

Note: my english is bad so tell me if you find grammatical horrors

link: https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LVcyFOZfhvNRKb7M3Qq

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: Bard: College of Epic

Quote Originally Posted by Ranikirn. View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first attempt to create a subclass for d&d 5e. I decided to do a bard subclass to emphasize what is for me this class: a buffer and a storyteller.

Bards of this college refine their singing skills and history knowledge to be able to arouse vivid emotions in those who listen them. They are believers devoted to a reign, sages who dedicated their lives to write epic poems, actors who travels alone or with their theatrical companies to spread sings and legends of history events.

Note: my english is bad so tell me if you find grammatical horrors

link: https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LVcyFOZfhvNRKb7M3Qq
    You know what, you make the collage or mixture of traditional fighting mixed with real role playing, well, better.
    !! Thug Life !!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: Bard: College of Epic

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brett Nortj View Post
    You know what, you make the collage or mixture of traditional fighting mixed with real role playing, well, better.
    That was my plan, a mix of combat solutions and roleplay too. I am just insecure about the Melody mechanic, maybe 1 long rest and a DC 20 ability check is too limitative.