A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Role-Reversal 3.5e KILL THE PCs! Players Wanted.

First set of rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6b3)[13]
    (4d6b3)[14]
    (4d6b3)[4]
    (4d6b3)[7]
    (4d6b3)[12]
    (4d6b3)[6]
    (4d6b3)[11]

Second set of rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6b3)[10]
    (4d6b3)[14]
    (4d6b3)[11]
    (4d6b3)[11]
    (4d6b3)[14]
    (4d6b3)[13]
    (4d6b3)[11]
    Well helloooo point buy!
    Last edited by Mechanix; 2014-02-06 at 07:50 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Firbolg in the Playground

And my sets of rolls:

Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6b3)[9]
    (4d6b3)[15]
    (4d6b3)[12]
    (4d6b3)[9]
    (4d6b3)[16]
    (4d6b3)[14]
    (4d6b3)[11]

Spoiler
    Show
    (4d6b3)[6]
    (4d6b3)[7]
    (4d6b3)[15]
    (4d6b3)[15]
    (4d6b3)[12]
    (4d6b3)[10]
    (4d6b3)[12]

Unfortunately a harpy just doesn't fit in the total of nine levels(including LA) as it has an ecl of 10. So my current options are the medusa and the sirene. But I'll keep looking for more nice options.

EDIT: I am currently in doubt between the Sirene(MM2), Joystealer(MM4) and Medusa(MM1). One of the fey that guard something like a waterfall also would have been nice, but I fear that those will be too limited to properly use.
    Last edited by Raunchel; 2014-02-06 at 10:18 AM.

3. - Top - End - #63

Quote Originally Posted by darklink_shadow View Post
    I will forge a mighty monster for this later. It'll be great. But I'm going to ask now: can we be plant based?

There are a few nasty plants that can really defend a choke point.
    Yes you may be plant based, My only advice is just make sure you're able to move, and not picking a plant that's pretty stationary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimers View Post
    I'm interested in playing an Unbodied, from XPH. I'd be a sneaky controller sort. There are problems to work out, though.

1) No Strength score. How does this work for rolling stats and/or point-buy? I'd suggest rolling 6 times instead of 7, then taking the best 5 ... maybe 28 PB instead of 32 ...

2) No body on which to wear equipment, which is problematic both during character creation and when we go to loot the fallen. If I take Ghostly Grasp feat from Libris Mortis, may I use a standard humanoid array of items? -- e.g. one head slot, one face slot, one neck slot, two rings slots ... Since Unbodied is a race rather than a template, there's no indication of what item slots it should be able to use.

2a) Armor will be an issue too. If I pick up and use physical armor with Ghostly Grasp, does it become incorporeal? Does it then still work against weapon attacks? Being able to use armor and a shield could be a huge benefit as long as I don't make attack rolls -- I could get +8 AC for plate and +2 for shield with no drawbacks, and that doesn't seem fair.

3) It's not clear to me whether Assume Likeness creates an illusion or just changes the way I actually look. By the fluff, an Unbodied doesn't actually seem to have a standard appearance at all, so what would true seeing reveal?
    1) That sounds fair. Take your 6, drop lowest, or swap to the 28 point buy, seeing as one of your stats is an utter dump stat.

2) If you are in Assume Likeness, I will allow you to wear items, The race itself has no physical form, nor an actual form really, it is just a mind, and minds dont have ring slots, but if you use your Assume Likeness, You will have your gear. I will rule that You need not re-equip yourself every time you assume likeness, but maybe when you're not in a form, it is as if you're nothing? If you dont believe thats fair, I'm definitely willing to discuss this, it just seems to be the easiest solution.

2a) See #2

3)Umm... it doesnt really say... Nor make any mention as to what it would be.. So I'm going to assume it would see through the form, but reveal the presence..? I Guess? They'd basically just see you as a floating mass of thoughts, Which makes sense if you don't think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by darklink_shadow View Post
    Oh, I should also ask, how do creatures clearly not designed for player use work? For example: Yellow Musk Creeper from the fiend folio? That's what I had planned on playing at first.
    You're welcome to punch up a racial progression for the race, I could also do it if you'd like, and once you pass your CR I'd vote you can take class levels, but within reason I guess? I dont wanna see Displacer beast paladins. Their RHD Progression would end at their CR, Maybe, Case by Case. I'll check them out in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempestfury View Post
    Okay, can I play the Shadow Creature Template? Its from the Lord of Madness and Manual of the Planes.

Spoiler: Crunch
    Show
    Becomes a ‘Magical Beast’
    +50% movement
    +6 bonus on Move Silently
    checks
    Darkvision 60’
    Low-light vision.
    Lvl +3
    CR +1
    Cold Resistance 5 +1 per HD (max. 20).
    Shadow Blend – As long as the Shadow Creature is not in full
    daylight (or a Daylight spell), it can blend into the shadows,
    gaining Total Concealment.
    One of the following per 4 HD (round up):
    • +2 Luck bonus on all saving throws.
    • Cause Fear at 5th, usable once per day.
    • Damage Reduction 5/magic.
    • Evasion.
    • Mirror Image at 5th, usable once per day.
    • Plane Shift (self only) at 15th to / from the Plane of Shadows,
    usable once per day.
    • Fast Healing 2

If that's okay, can I play the Catfolk from Races of the Wild?

Spoiler: Crunch
    Show
    +4 Dexterity, +2 Charisma: Although his features may repel at first glance, a Catfolk will charm within minutes. However they often get into muddles wiser characters have to get them out of.
    Humanoid (Feline)
    Catfolk base land speed is 40 feet.
    Low-Light Vision (Ex): Catfolk can see twice as far as a human can in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions
    +2 racial bonus on Listen and Move Silently checks.
    +1 Natural armor bonus
    Automatic Languages: Feline and Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Halfling, Sylvan. Catfolk speak Common and a language called Feline (each tribe speaking a dialect).
    Favored Class: Ranger
    Level Adjustment: +1

Basically, I wanna play a Spellthief character and I think the Shadow Creature's Shadow Blend will help a lot. Total Concealment means my opponents can't see me, and if they can't see me, I get to sneak attack.
    Sounds good to me, I'm not against either of those. I'm gonna go double check the ruling on total concealment just to be sure, but both of those are approved.

So Total Concealment will give you SA on all attacks, however, just know that since your Concealment is from a darkness, Dwarves, Orcs, and anything with darkvision negates that, that and a light spell, so just be wary of anyone that isn't a surface dweller, or anyone with a daylight spell. I'm not going to metagame it onto the PC's, but I will be randomly selecting spells that would be found useful on a dungeon crawl, Light spells are normally up there.
    Last edited by Crestfallen; 2014-02-06 at 11:02 AM.
    Spoiler: Crest's just-awesome Club.
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    I think Crestfallen has demonstrated that she is an epic swordsage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    You are wonderful and deserve a personal unicorn to carry you everywhere you want to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jötunn View Post
    Crest, stop getting me interested in your games!

4. - Top - End - #64

Actually, what's the Bladeling's racial traits? I've heard its LA+1, but I can't fits its traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Crestfallen View Post
    So Total Concealment will give you SA on all attacks, however, just know that since your Concealment is from a darkness, Dwarves, Orcs, and anything with darkvision negates that, that and a light spell, so just be wary of anyone that isn't a surface dweller, or anyone with a daylight spell. I'm not going to metagame it onto the PC's, but I will be randomly selecting spells that would be found useful on a dungeon crawl, Light spells are normally up there.

Hmmmm... fair enough... what type of knowledge would give me knowledge of PC's so I know which ones have darkvision?

Also, I'm going Spelltheif, I'll be steeling their lightspells. And I have to, I can always turn invisible.
    Last edited by Tempestfury; 2014-02-06 at 11:15 AM.

5. - Top - End - #65

Actually, what's the Bladeling's racial traits? I've heard its LA+1, but I can't fits its traits.

Hmmmm... fair enough... what type of knowledge would give me knowledge of PC's so I know which ones have darkvision?

Also, I'm going Spelltheif, I'll be steeling their lightspells. And I have to, I can always turn invisible.
    •Bladeling – medium outsider (lawful) (MM2) +2 Dex, Claw, DR, Razor Storm, Fighter

I'm going to say that you all have general knowledge of PC races, but some of the more... obscure races... You're not familiar with. You know that Orcs and Dwarves can see in the dark, You know that elves are frail and like trees or somethin', and You know that humans are boring. Halflings are short, and Gnomes are tasty.
    Show
    You are wonderful and deserve a personal unicorn to carry you everywhere you want to go.

6. - Top - End - #66

I have made my decission, I will be playing a half-fey medusa, which has six racial hit dice and 2 level adjustment, so that leaves me with 1 more level to play around with, right?

7. - Top - End - #67

•Bladeling – medium outsider (lawful) (MM2) +2 Dex, Claw, DR, Razor Storm, Fighter
    Yes, but HOW much DR, and what IS Razor storm?

I'm going to say that you all have general knowledge of PC races, but some of the more... obscure races... You're not familiar with. You know that Orcs and Dwarves can see in the dark, You know that elves are frail and like trees or somethin', and You know that humans are boring. Halflings are short, and Gnomes are tasty.
    Okay that makes.... Gnomes are tasty?

8. - Top - End - #68

Zombie

I'm thinking of a Drow character whose ascendence has been warped by magic (as per the Spellwarped template), and who as a result is shunned and mocked by his society - but who found status and respect in serving Vlaade, who doesn't care that you're a mutant as long as you do your job well.

And his job, due to his innate ability to absord spells and a mean streak against mages thanks to the Drow being jerks to him, is being a mage killer. Having two sources of spell resistance being redundant kind of annoys me, but I like that concept.

So I have race and template down, for a total LA of +5, which leaves me 4 class levels. Now, I guess the question is... What class should I use for a mage killer? Any advice would be welcome, as I'm not sure how to not die against wizards.
    Last edited by Mechanix; 2014-02-06 at 11:50 AM.

9. - Top - End - #69

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchel View Post
    I have made my decission, I will be playing a half-fey medusa, which has six racial hit dice and 2 level adjustment, so that leaves me with 1 more level to play around with, right?
    You have a free +4 LA, and 5 levels.

You may use all 4 of the LA to burn off your 2 LA, and 2 of your RHD, which would give you 1 class level. If you can find something else to burn LA on without exceeding the 1 template rule, then you may use it on that and just take the RHD like class levels.

Yes, but HOW much DR, and what IS Razor storm?

Okay that makes.... Gnomes are tasty?
    errr. MMII Page 31.

Cold resistance 5, DR 5/+1 Slashing or Piercing, Fire resistance 5, Outsider Traits, Immunity to Acid and Rust effects on your body, Darkvision 60ft, +4 Natural Armor, Claw 1d6 damage. Alignment, Always Lawful.

Razor Storm (Ex): Once per day a bladeling can expel shrapnellike bits of its skin in a 15 foot cone dealing 2d6 points of piercing damage to any creature in the area. A successful Reflex Save (DC 10) halves the damage. After this attack the bladelings natural armor bonus drop to +2 for 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanix View Post
    I'm thinking of a Drow character whose ascendence has been warped by magic (as per the Spellwarped template), and who as a result is shunned and mocked by his society - but who found status and respect in serving Vlaade, who doesn't care that you're a mutant as long as you do your job well.

And his job, due to his innate ability to absord spells and a mean streak against mages thanks to the Drow being jerks to him, is being a mage killer. Having two sources of spell resistance being redundant kind of annoys me, but I like that concept.

So I have race and template down, for a total LA of +5, which leaves me 4 class levels. Now, I guess the question is... What class should I use for a mage killer? Any advice would be welcome, as I'm not sure how to not die against wizards.
    Bearhug wizards as a barbarian, blast them as a fellow wizard, Stay within 5 feet of them, Anyone with Spell Resistance makes a good mage-slayer. Just snag yourself some Mage-bane weapons, and get up and personal with Wizards. Maybe something that can cast Anti-Magic-Field at some point, or dispel their magic. That normally works, that or one GOOD hit from a barbarian.
    Last edited by Crestfallen; 2014-02-06 at 11:54 AM.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70

... I think I'll keep with the Catfolk

11. - Top - End - #71

... I think I'll keep with the Catfolk
    Yeah, the only thing these guys are doing for you is giving you some resistances, which, there are better races than that one, by far.

•Chaond – medium outsider (native) (MM2) +4 Dex, +2 Con, -2 Cha, Shatter, Any (first class)
    •Goliath – medium monstrous humanoid (RoS) +4 Str, -2 Dex, +2 Con, Powerful Build, Barbarian
    Because Who needs dex when you're a shadow?
    •Lizardfolk, Poison Dusk – small humanoid (reptilian) (MM3) +2 Dex, +2 Con, -2 Cha, Claws & Bite, Poison Use, Chameleon Skin, Hold Breath, Ranger
    •Shadowswyft – medium outsider (PH) 40 ft move, +2 Dex, -2 Con, +2 Initiative, Rogue
    Last edited by Crestfallen; 2014-02-06 at 12:12 PM.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #72

I will still keep the Cat Folk. +4 Dex and +2 Cha is useful for a spelltheif.

13. - Top - End - #73

I will still keep the Cat Folk. +4 Dex and +2 Cha is useful for a spelltheif.
    True true, ^^ Just make sure you've got a good story as to what a Catfolk is doin' in the underdark.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #74

He's a shadow creature... I would think that someone that can blend into darkness at will might be difficult to trust

15. - Top - End - #75

He's a shadow creature... I would think that someone that can blend into darkness at will might be difficult to trust
    Good point, that does make a little more sense.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76

Zombie

The OP says with have wealth by level - does that include the modifications due to LA? Like, do I start with the wealth of a lv4 characters because I only have 4 class levels?

17. - Top - End - #77

Start with Wealth by 5th level. Ignore the free +4 LA, but any LA after that counts.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks for the quick response and the flexibility, Crestfallen! Sadly, I think I shouldn't have posted interest before. I'm in too many games to really add another (assuming I get picked for the Shadowrun game, which is likely). I wanted very much to play because the idea sounds like a lot of fun, but upon reflection, it'd be irresponsible of me to go through with it.
    Avatar by Meltheim: Eveve, dwarven battlemind, 4e Dark Sun

Current games list

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

Preliminary sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=789140

It's not totally done yet, but 90% of the way there.

20. - Top - End - #80

Quote Originally Posted by Dimers View Post
    Thanks for the quick response and the flexibility, Crestfallen! Sadly, I think I shouldn't have posted interest before. I'm in too many games to really add another (assuming I get picked for the Shadowrun game, which is likely). I wanted very much to play because the idea sounds like a lot of fun, but upon reflection, it'd be irresponsible of me to go through with it.
    That's alright, I'm glad you let me know rather than tried to take on multiple campaigns and struggled with it. ^^ If you dont get taken into the shadowrun campaign, we'll probably be recruiting until the end of this weekend, seeing as interest is booming.

Take care!
    Show

21. - Top - End - #81

Here is the preliminary sheet for Euryale, and a self-made cookie for the first one to guess the reference.
    Last edited by Raunchel; 2014-02-06 at 04:11 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82

@Comissar

The Black Dragon
    Will have racial stats listed shortly

{table=head]Level| Base Attack Bonus | Fortitude | Reflex | Will | Abilities | Sorcerer Level | Bonus HD | NAB | DR | SR
    1st| +1 | +2 | +2 | +2 | Acid Immunity, Breath Weapon 2d4, Water Breathing, Flight|-|-|+1 |-|-
    2nd| +2 | +3 | +3 | +3 | 3/day Darkness, +2 Con |-|-|+1|-|-
    3rd| +3 | +3 | +3 | +3 | Breath Weapon 4d4 |-|X|+2|-|-
    4th| +4 | +4 | +4 | +4 | Medium Size|-|-|+3|-|-
    5th| +5 | +4 | +4 | +4 | Breath Weapon 6d4|-|-|+4|5/Magic|-
    6th| +6 | +5 | +5 | +5 | +2 Str | 1st|X|+5|-|-
    7th| +7 | +5 | +5 | +5 | Breath Weapon 8d4 |2nd|-|+6|-|17
    8th| +8 | +6 | +6 | +6 | Large Size, Alternate Form (Humanoid), Frightful Presence |3rd|-|+8|-|18
    9th| +9 | +6 | +6 | +6 | Breath Weapon 10d4 |4th|X|+10|-|19
    10th| +10 | +7 | +7 | +7 | Corrupt Water, +2 Str, +2 Cha |5th|-|+12|10/+3|20
    11th| +12 | +7 | +7 | +7 | Breath Weapon 12d4|6th|-|+14|-|21
    12th| +14 | +8 | +8 | +8 | Huge Size|7th|X|+17|-|22
    13th| +16 | +8 | +8 | +8 | Breath Weapon 14d4|8th|-|+19|-|23
    14th| +18 | +9 | +9 | +9 | Plant Growth, +2 Con +2 Wis |9th|-|+22|-|24
    15th| +20 | +9 | +9 | +9 | Breath Weapon 16d4|10th|X|+24|15/+4|25
    16th| +23 | +10 | +10 | +10 | Gargantuan Size|11th|-|+27|-|26
    17th| +26 | +10 | +10 | +10 | Breath Weapon 18d4|12th|-|+30|-|27
    18th| +29 | +11 | +11 | +11 | Insect Plague, +2 Str +2 Int +2 Cha |13th|X|+33|-|28
    19th| +32 | +11 | +11 | +11 | Breath Weapon 20d4|14th|-|+36|-|29
    20th| +35 | +12 | +12 | +12 | Charm Reptiles, Breath Weapon 22d4 Collossal Size +2 Str +2 Con +2 Int +2 Wis +2 Cha|15th|X|+40|20/+5 & Piercing |30[/table]
    A dragon acquires skills at 6+int per level. (x4 if at level 1)
    A dragons class skills are Concentration, Diplomacy, Escape Artist, Hide, Intimidate, Knowledge (any), Listen, Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, Spot, Swim, and Use Magic Device.

For Abilities, See Black Dragon, True.

Fly Speed Starts at 50ft for a Small sized dragon, and increases by 50 feet for each size category increase. Flight mobility begins at Good, and drops one rating per size category increase.

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Alternate Form (Su): At 8th level, A Black Dragon chooses a medium or small humanoid form and may assume that form as a full-round action as many times per day as he chooses. Once a humanoid form has been chosen it cannot be changed. A Black Dragon loses any size bonuses and penalties to Ability Scores, attack rolls, etc, and appropriates the new forms size modifiers. A dragon also loses his Natural Armor bonus in his humanoid form, but retains all spellcasting power. This ability ceases to function in an antimagic field

Sorcerer Level: A Black Dragon advances as a Sorcerer beginning at 6th level, and gains new spells, and spells per day, as a sorcerer of the level listed.

A Dragon's Spellcasting is based on Charisma, and Must have a Charisma level equal to the spell level he is trying to cast, + 10. Thus, a dragon trying to cast a 4th level spell requires a charisma score of at least 14.

The save DC for a Dragons spell is 10 + Charisma modifier + Spell Level.

A black Dragon's Caster Level is equal to the sorcerer level listed, and all dragon's spells follow the same rules for spell casting.

Frightful Presence (Ex) The ability takes effect automatically whenever the dragon attacks, charges, or flies overhead. Creatures within a radius of 30 feet × the dragon’s size category are subject to the effect if they have fewer HD than the dragon. A potentially affected creature that succeeds on a Will save (DC 10 + ½ dragon’s HD + Size Modifier + dragon’s Cha modifier) remains immune to that dragon’s frightful presence for 24 hours. On a failure, creatures with 4 or less HD become panicked for 4d6 rounds and those with 5 or more HD become shaken for 4d6 rounds. Dragons ignore the frightful presence of other dragons.

Size Modifier is as indicated.

Spell-Like AbilitiesA dragon gains the abilities indicated for its age plus all previous ones. Its sorcerer level is the caster level for these abilities. The save DC is 10 + dragon’s Cha modifier + spell level. All spell-like abilities are usable once per day unless otherwise noted.

Damage ReductionBlack dragons have damage reduction as indicated in the chart. Their natural weapons are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.

Immunities (Ex)All dragons have immunity to sleep and paralysis effects. Each variety of dragon has immunity to one or two additional forms of attack no matter what its age, as given in its description.

Spell Resistance (Ex)As dragons age, they become more resistant to spells and spell-like abilities, as indicated in the chart.

Blindsense (Ex)Dragons can pinpoint creatures within a distance of 60 feet. Opponents the dragon can’t actually see still have total concealment against the dragon.

Keen Senses (Ex)A dragon sees four times as well as a human in shadowy illumination and twice as well in normal light. It also has darkvision out to 120 feet.

Natural Attacks: Please See the SRD for more information on the Dragon's natural attacks and damage

Breath Weapon:Please See the SRD for more information on the Dragon's Breath Weapon Length.

Show

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ettin in the Playground

You are all kinds of the best

Working on a character sheet now, will bring the racial adjustments in when they're up

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, and Summer Rose by me

24. - Top - End - #84

Quote Originally Posted by Comissar View Post
    You are all kinds of the best

Working on a character sheet now, will bring the racial adjustments in when they're up
    I try, I try.

Anything that's not listed on the chart, assume it's part of the race, I'll throw it into the race when I get a chance, like keen senses, dragon immunities, things like that.

I did my best to balance it with a regular black dragon, but seeing as you won't be able to wear most things in dragon form, I had to boost a LOT of your things, on paper it'll look ridiculous, in combat it won't so much, as your saves aren't as impressive as a full on dragon's, but they'll be similar. If you want any changes or think it's a bit too powerful let me know, I punched it up pretty fast to let you build your char asap.

Changes are pending, but not much might change.
    Last edited by Crestfallen; 2014-02-06 at 04:32 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85

Dammit Crest, stop getting me interested in your games!

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    (4d6b3)[8]
    (4d6b3)[10]
    (4d6b3)[13]
    (4d6b3)[10]
    (4d6b3)[11]
    (4d6b3)[13]
    (4d6b3)[16]

(4d6b3)[12]
    (4d6b3)[9]
    (4d6b3)[14]
    (4d6b3)[9]
    (4d6b3)[14]
    (4d6b3)[14]
    (4d6b3)[15]
    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show
    None at the moment...
    Amazing White Mage Avatar by Shades of Gray

26. - Top - End - #86

Dammit Crest, stop getting me interested your games!
    Lmao, I'm just brilliant is all,

For the record, that's totally going in my signature.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

Preliminary sheet for Scatha the Black. Backstory and racial adjustments are going to have to wait until morning, struggling to stay awake now
    Last edited by Comissar; 2014-02-06 at 05:03 PM.

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, and Summer Rose by me

28. - Top - End - #88

Quote Originally Posted by Comissar View Post
    Preliminary sheet for Scathat the Black. Backstory and racial adjustments are going to have to wait until morning, struggling to stay awake now
    How is that pronounced..?

Scath-at?

or Scat Hat?

Please tell me its the latter, I'm dying.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89

So, no guesses yet for Euryale?

Actually, I want to ask about depetrifying people, I fear that that will become quite expensive to do as low-level characters. Does anyone have any ideas for dealing with this.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

How is that pronounced..?

Scath-at?

or Scat Hat?

Please tell me its the latter, I'm dying.
    Pictured above: The reason why I prefer one-sylable names.

One a slightly more important note, I rearanged some stuff on Zom's sheet, mainly swapping one feat for a metamagic one and changing some allocations of my skillpoints. Mostly because I remembered that Recaster exists, and is not only a pretty darn nice class for any Changeling, it also fits Zom pretty well.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.