Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default [D&D3.5e/PF Classes] The Animator and other Animation Score Classes (PEACH)

Due to upcoming table code changes I have removed this entire post so I can work on it off-site and change the format /revise for balance as I see fit. As soon as the table code changes are live I'll post the finished version back.
    Last edited by Newwby; 2014-02-27 at 04:17 AM. Reason: upcoming table code changes
    My GitP Homebrew Signature
    My homebrew posts need fixing due to the board update. I've done rewrites of half but going to finish the rest before posting.
    My Homebrew System progress blog
    In which I post ocassional updates about the sci-fi tabletop system I've worked on since March 2013

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [D&D3.5e/PF Classes] The Animator and other Animation Score Classes (PEACH)

Due to upcoming table code changes I have removed this entire post so I can work on it off-site and change the format /revise for balance as I see fit. As soon as the table code changes are live I'll post the finished version back.
    Last edited by Newwby; 2014-02-27 at 04:17 AM. Reason: upcoming table code changes
    My homebrew posts need fixing due to the board update. I've done rewrites of half but going to finish the rest before posting.
    In which I post ocassional updates about the sci-fi tabletop system I've worked on since March 2013

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [D&D3.5e/PF Classes] The Animator and other Animation Score Classes (PEACH)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5e Classes] Animator (WIP) (PEACH)

I haven't read through this entire class yet, but I like it. When I first saw "animator", I completely thought that it was about a character drawing things and affecting reality. I think the fluff could be reworded and it'd work out prety well. :D

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5e Classes] Animator (WIP) (PEACH)

Oh wow yeah an 'illustration' animation type would work out really well potentially - creating drawn/designed constructs through profession(artist)/forgery checks (decipher script could work as knowledge checks against them maybe)

At the very least it's a great prestige idea - I very well might look in to writing that

*edit* I've come up with a first draft of it (ended up as a prestige class 'Arcane Artist') already, posting it as I write up the notes, tell me what you think (particularly with regards to the altering reality stuff - I didn't think up any class feature to address that)
    Finished, see post above yours
    Last edited by Newwby; 2014-02-07 at 12:35 PM.