New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Default Best Way to Hold Large Amounts of Gear

So I want to create a biodome in some sort of storage that I can carry around. I specifically want to put a hydra pet inside it. The problem I am seeing is to create a biodome would create alot of weight and bags of holding have weight limits. I MIGHT be able to convince my DM that bag of holding 4 has enough carrying capacity but I am looking for something that might be easier to convince him of. Any advice?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Best Way to Hold Large Amounts of Gear

Quote Originally Posted by DaTexican View Post
    So I want to create a biodome in some sort of storage that I can carry around. I specifically want to put a hydra pet inside it. The problem I am seeing is to create a biodome would create alot of weight and bags of holding have weight limits. I MIGHT be able to convince my DM that bag of holding 4 has enough carrying capacity but I am looking for something that might be easier to convince him of. Any advice?
    A Ring Gate to somewhere secure, maybe?
    Imagine if all real-world conversations were like internet D&D conversations...
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Best Way to Hold Large Amounts of Gear

Create Wondrous Item + Rope Trick?
    Check out our O'Reilly Book, "Creating Augmented and Virtual Realities: Theory and Practice for Next-Generation Spatial Computing"
    I contributed Chapter 13: "Virtual Reality Enterprise Training Use Cases"