New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default [Pathfinder] Mummy's Mask PCs?

So Paizo's releasing a mummy/Egyptian-based adventure path, and today was a "The Mummy" marathon. Now I can't believe I'm the only one to have come up with this, a couple of us were thinking that since Carrion Crown had so many people do up Castlevania characters, that Mummy's Mask would want a number of people consider the Brendon Fraser "The Mummy" characters. On the Paizo forums I've already seen one person considering making a gunslinger based off of Fraser's character.

So since this is looking to be our next adventure, I thought I'd put this up for debate. What builds do you think everyone should be?

Richard "Rick" O'Connell
    Mysterious Stranger (Gunslinger)/Crypt Breaker (Alchemist) - two-weapon fighting (revolver), unarmed strike. Will want to get to advanced and modern firearms as soon as possible (bolt-action rifle, revolver, shotgun), and of course his dynamite bombs.

Jonathan Carnahan
    Archeologist (Bard)/Charlatan (Rogue)

Evelyn "Evie" Carnahan O'Connell
    Archeologist (Bard)/Ninja - two-weapon fighting (sai)

Ardeth Bay
    Crusader (Cleric)/Musketeer (Cavalier)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: [Pathfinder] Mummy's Mask PCs?

The Mod Wonder:If you haven't already, feel free to post this in the 3.x section.
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2014-02-10 at 01:16 PM.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.