Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Playground: City of Ashes OOC

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    My second post. It's not actually in play yet, but Sylvia's patron Oberon is currently looking for something that he believes originated in Zadah. An artifact called the Index...

Which, now that I look at it, would fit well with the Library.

I mean, I have my own plans and all, but I figured I should mention that I was using Zadah as a kind of 'lost land' feel. I will also say that Oberon has certainly been around for long enough to have visited the country first-hand, but I wanted to the elements around it deliberately vague. Like Dorian said, it is your Story Element. I'm just using it for world domination some fun writing.
    I resolve to never say "no" to someone intereted in using Zadah as a story element. I hope they will let me work with them to keep the place magical and mysterious! The Index fits right in. You can bet that anytime Danny hears about a Zadah Artifact, he'll become very interested.
    Last edited by Gengy; 2014-02-28 at 11:40 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

Got my Master's Degree for games (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

2. - Top - End - #182
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gengy View Post
    I resolve to never say "no" to someone intereted in using Zadah as a story element. I hope they will let me work with them to keep the place magical and mysterious! The Index fits right in. You can bet that anytime Danny hears about a Zadah Artifact, he'll become very interested.
    Has Danny been to the Library? Just... wondering.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Let's say not in the most recent century? It will make it more fun when it inevitably happens.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

"What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

Got my Master's Degree for games (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

4. - Top - End - #184
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Creed Makes Fun of Real Jobs, Something he Distinctly Lacks

Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    Dear god, anyone have a team of bureaucrats standing by to go through hundreds of years of politics to refine a document?
    As a matter of fact, I do. In fact, I'm the only one. Now, if you meant lawyers instead of bureaucrats, I think everyone with a Status/Nobility/Wealth advantage has one.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground

3SecondCultist - I think Intelligence would apply both for using mental magic and resisting it. I'm unsure about Charisma, so I'll let Jade and Dark weigh in.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarion Xid View Post
    3SecondCultist - I think Intelligence would apply both for using mental magic and resisting it. I'm unsure about Charisma, so I'll let Jade and Dark weigh in.
    Alternately, I would propose that the flavor informs the mechanics, but stays consistent once chosen. As Sylvia's telepathy is a product of rigorous academic training, I agree that Intelligence would be most appropriate for both use and resistance. If someone were to flavor their telepathy as being able to read a crowd with uncanny accuracy, or the force of their personality being so great that it actually inserts itself into other's minds, then Charisma would be the key.

tl;dr: wizards vs. sorcerers
    07/03/2018: Iím back. The long break was necessary.

Discord Tag #4097

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by cgrela View Post
    Alternately, I would propose that the flavor informs the mechanics, but stays consistent once chosen. As Sylvia's telepathy is a product of rigorous academic training, I agree that Intelligence would be most appropriate for both use and resistance. If someone were to flavor their telepathy as being able to read a crowd with uncanny accuracy, or the force of their personality being so great that it actually inserts itself into other's minds, then Charisma would be the key.

tl;dr: wizards vs. sorcerers
    Fair enough (and I definitely agree on consistency). However, the Gifts so far have been pretty established as being something spontaneous and outside of a structured magical system, which to me points far more towards sorcery than wizardry. I figured that the Sorcerer's College was more about training, and less about academics (which is what the actual Academy is for).
    Spoiler: My Profile
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.
    Currently Running:
    - Tales of Neutral Ground
    - Skull & Shackles

Winner of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms (Ironfang Republic)

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gengy View Post
    ImperatorV: Just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about you. This game has revealed to me that I work rather linearly, and that's something I need to improve on, I suppose. Either way, you are next on my checklist, before Danny goes to lunch.
    Take as much time as you need, I don't have much time to post this weekend anyway.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Troll in the Playground

The rule is that an advantage is going to apply in any situation where it makes sense. If you can sensibly explain how being Charismatic helps you in situation X, then you get to use that advantage. However, neither Intelligence nor Charisma are inherently tied to magic like they are in D&D. Neither advantage would apply to blowing up things with fire magic, for example.

I think Sylvia could use Charisma for telepathy if she were using charm or flirtation to distract her target or put them at ease. It makes sense for people to be less guarded mentally if they're having fun or really engrossed in conversation.

Edit: Whereas Intelligence is probably always going to apply to mind reading or enchantment.

Also, Logain and his sister aren't Loirian and neither speak Loirian as a native language. They both grew up in or near Azhahad. Logain is nearly fluent though and practices the tongue of his conquered people constantly. Despite being conquerors, House Valere is fairly popular among the remaining Loirian nobility. Logain takes the Loirian culture and language quite seriously and is beginning to think of himself as Loirian... as well as trying to appeal to the people he will one day rule.
    Last edited by Nefarion Xid; 2014-03-01 at 11:35 PM.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

Snowfire, I don't mean to rush you, but I think we're waiting on you to post before we move forward with the scene inside Inn Harmzuay.

I was old when the pharaohs first mounted
    The jewel-decked throne by the Nile;
    I was old in those epochs uncounted
    When I, and I only, was vile;

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDM View Post
    Snowfire, I don't mean to rush you, but I think we're waiting on you to post before we move forward with the scene inside Inn Harmzuay.
    Been plugging away at a post, should have it up this evening. Very sorry for the delay.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Been plugging away at a post, should have it up this evening. Very sorry for the delay.
    No worries.

Spoiler
    Show
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, that's why I've been sitting back too. I'd love to imagine that quick exchange of bluffs and then there's just a few minutes of nods, sipping drinks and whispers along the lines of, "Man, that really was clever, wasn't it?" and grumbles of assent.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks to Terry for my irate Nightmare Alchemist Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Creed, you guys are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

And we're up. Sorry about the delay folks.

And Jonesy has absolutely nothing to worry about. Really. What could ever make you think otherwise?
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Show

<struck dumb>

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarion Xid View Post
    The rule is that an advantage is going to apply in any situation where it makes sense. If you can sensibly explain how being Charismatic helps you in situation X, then you get to use that advantage. However, neither Intelligence nor Charisma are inherently tied to magic like they are in D&D. Neither advantage would apply to blowing up things with fire magic, for example.

I think Sylvia could use Charisma for telepathy if she were using charm or flirtation to distract her target or put them at ease. It makes sense for people to be less guarded mentally if they're having fun or really engrossed in conversation.

Edit: Whereas Intelligence is probably always going to apply to mind reading or enchantment.
    I understand that Intelligence and Charisma will not always have an impact, but with mental magic it intuitively does. You make a good argument for using Intelligence for the mind reading as well.

@DarkDM: Do I take your post to understand that Alexander did not actually bring Sylvia back to the house of Oberon? That's fine, by the way (I was sort of counting on it) but I just wanted to make sure that's what you wrote before replying.
    Show
    You divine bastard.
    Currently Running:
    - Skull & Shackles

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    @DarkDM: Do I take your post to understand that Alexander did not actually bring Sylvia back to the house of Oberon? That's fine, by the way (I was sort of counting on it) but I just wanted to make sure that's what you wrote before replying.
    You are correct. Between it being unlikely the guard would let his somewhat sketchy carriage into the Crater District and the fact he doesn't know who stabbed Sylvia or why, Blackhaven chose to withdraw to familiar territory.

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDM View Post
    You are correct. Between it being unlikely the guard would let his somewhat sketchy carriage into the Crater District and the fact he doesn't know who stabbed Sylvia or why, Blackhaven chose to withdraw to familiar territory.
    Alright, great. IC post on the way.

Edit: actually, I have to finish a paper first. But I will have a post up in a couple of hours.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2014-03-03 at 08:48 AM.
    Show
    You divine bastard.
    Currently Running:
    - Skull & Shackles

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Posted! I will edit in the other section with the February 25th entry later. But for now, I am rolling for another use of telepathy against Blackhaven. I'm not rolling against detection: she wants him to know what she can do. There are four questions in particular that Sylvia is looking to have answered.

1) Why did Blackhaven take her to Cormoran House?
    2) How did he know about the attack on her life?
    3) Was he somehow involved in the attack?
    4) What did he hope to gain from saving her?

(1d6+2)[5]
    Show
    You divine bastard.
    Currently Running:
    - Skull & Shackles

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

Blackhaven's being a jerk, Jonesy is worried, and Balanar is confused as all hell as to what is happening and who is who. So I think we're good on this front? Unless Dark wants to keep ribbing at Breezeborn and the other Guards.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

20. - Top - End - #200
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sorry all for being MIA for a few days. Going to catch up on posts and make an IC later tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayn
    You know, I'm beginning to realize that when I chose to go from being a player to being the GM, I essentially went from being a mere leader of some nation to being God. And it feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Tarem View Post
    It's been said that a good backstory is like a skirt - it should be long enough to cover everything that needs to be covered, but short enough that it can keep someone's interest. This... is basically the train of a wedding dress.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

Blackhaven's being a jerk, Jonesy is worried, and Balanar is confused as all hell as to what is happening and who is who. So I think we're good on this front? Unless Dark wants to keep ribbing at Breezeborn and the other Guards.
    Heh.

Oh I'm gonna enjoy this
    Show

<struck dumb>

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground

Resisting...

(1d6)[1]

Hah, nope.

1) For the reasons outlined in the OOC. He doubted the guards at the gate to the Crater District would let him pass and he didn't know where Sylvia's assassin might strike next.
    2) He just knew.
    3) Nope.
    4) He's not sure yet.

*edit*
    Also, I'm unclear on how Sylvia knows what Blackhaven looks like.
    Last edited by TheDarkDM; 2014-03-03 at 07:31 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Heh.

Oh I'm gonna enjoy this
    In before Breezeborn busts in aaaaaaaaand:
    "Tell me quickly what's the story
    Who saw what and why and where?
    Let him give a full description
    Let him answer to Ella!"

"Captain, would you believe it?
    I was quickly pulled aside.
    By this raving, unknown madman.
    I swear I've never seen his hide!"

"Look upon this fine collection
    Crawled from underneath a stone
    This swarm of worms and maggots
    Could have picked you to the bone!
    *Stops and stares at Blackhaven, eye to eye*
    I know this man over here
    I know his name and his trade
    And on your witness, M'sieur,
    We'll see him suitably paid."

*Clap**Clap*

"Welcome m'am. Sit yourself down,
    And greet the best gang lord in town.
    Seldom do you see
    Kind men like me.
    A man of good intent,
    Who's content to be..... *Bum bum bum*
    Master of the Harbor, dolling out the charm
    Ready with a knife and a steady arm,"

"Servant to the poor!"
    "Savior of the faint!"
    "*Growls* Scoundrel, thug, and a miscreant."
    *Dances with Balanar* "Glad to do a friend a favor, doesn't cost me to be nice!"
    "But nothing gets you nothing, everything's got a little price....."
    ..... I can dream can't I? :P Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.
    In other words, this gonna be good.
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2014-03-03 at 11:01 PM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ettin in the Playground

In before Breezeborn busts in aaaaaaaaand:
    "Tell me quickly what's the story
    Who saw what and why and where?
    Let him give a full description
    Let him answer to Ella!"

"Captain, would you believe it?
    I was quickly pulled aside.
    By this raving, unknown madman.
    I swear I've never seen his hide!"

"Look upon this fine collection
    Crawled from underneath a stone
    This swarm of worms and maggots
    Could have picked you to the bone!
    *Stops and stares at Blackhaven, eye to eye*
    I know this man over here
    I know his name and his trade
    And on your witness, M'sieur,
    We'll see him suitably paid."

*Clap**Clap*

"Welcome m'am. Sit yourself down,
    And geeet the best gang lord in town.
    Seldom do you see
    Kind men like me.
    A man of good intent,
    Who's content to be..... *Bum bum bum*
    Master of the Harbor, dolling out the charm
    Ready with a knife and a steady arm,"

"Servant to the poor!"
    "Savior of the faint!"
    "*Growls* Scoundrel, thug, and a miscreant."
    *Dances with Balanar* "Glad to do a friend a favor, doesn't cost me to be nice!"
    "But nothing gets you nothing, everything's got a little price....."
    ..... I can dream can't I? :P Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.
    In other words, this gonna be good.
    You have earned my approval, Tychris. Treasure it.

*edit*
    Also

"That inspector thinks she's something
    But it's me who runs this town
    And my brothel never closes
    And the curtain's never down
    Trust Blackhaven, have no fear
    Don't you worry Balanar,
    You can always find me here"
    Last edited by TheDarkDM; 2014-03-03 at 10:58 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ettin in the Playground

Why does that entire post fill me with both joy and fear?
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

Post Re: The Playground: City of Ashes OOC

Why does that entire post fill me with both joy and fear?
    I get that a lot.

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ettin in the Playground

*Les Mis*
    Oh, you've done it now.

At the end of the post you're another day older.
    And that's it for the NPCs who're part-poor.
    'Tis a struggle, 'tis a bore,
    and there's precious few lines to be giving;
    one more post standing about, what is it for?
    One less post to be living.

At the end of the post you get brushed off the shoulder,
    And you're savvy enough to feel an awful chill.
    And the PCs hurry past;
    they don't hear the little ones crying,
    and the plot sure is coming on fast, ready to kill.
    One post closer to dying.

"Have you seen how the players are fuming today?"
    "With their terrible keyboards and wandering hands?"
    "There's not enough advants to give 'em their way,
    take a look at their tickets, you'll see where they staaaand!"

At the end of the post you get nothing for nothing!
    And the rest of the group has forgotten your name!
    Just keep expositing hard, just exposit as long as you're able,
    Just exposit 'till you drop, or this plot just won't make it to 'fable.'
    And you've got to give your booaaast!
    At the end of the post.

At the end of the post there's a post being written!
    And the twists and the turns, they are waiting to spring,
    Like a server overtaxed,
    there's a crash that could come any second.
    There's an anger in the game,
    there's a reckoning still to be reckoned,
    And the PCs will suffer the moooooOOOOOOOST!
    At the end of the post.
    Last edited by Jade_Tarem; 2014-03-03 at 11:47 PM.
    Amazing Zealot avatar by Elder Tsofu.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ettin in the Playground

"Do you hear the PC's sing?
    Singing the song of angry men?
    It is the music of a cast
    Who will not be sidelined again!
    When the beating of your heart
    Echoes the typing of the keys
    There is a life about to start
    When the players please!"

"Will you join in our subplot?
    Who will be strong and post with me?
    Beyond the forum boards
    Is there a world you long to see?"

"Then join in the post
    Where you'll get to talk with a PC!"

Will you give all you can give
    So that the plot can now advance?
    Some will fall and some will live
    Will you just post and take a chance?
    The roll of the dice
    Will leave NPC's ****ting their pants!

Last edited by TheDarkDM; 2014-03-03 at 11:29 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

One Post More,
    Another day, another destiny
    This never ending road to page fifty
    These men who seem skilled in rhyme
    Will surely post a second time!
    One post more.

I did not post until todaaaaaaay!
    How can I keep up, when the game has started?

One Post More

Tommorow, they'll be worlds away!
    I'll be writing my intro, broken hearted.....

One more post all on my own!

Will I ever, post again?

One more post of no one caring.....

I just cannot, post with you!

What a game I might have known!

And I promise to post true!

But they never saw me there!

ONE MORE POST BEFORE THE STORM!

Do I follow where that plot goes?

IN OUR EPIC, RISING ACTION!

Do I post with them there?

WHEN THE ADVANT'S START TO FORM!

Do I stay; and do I dare?

WILL YOU TAKE YOUR PLACE WITH ME!?!

The time, is now! The post, is here!

ONE POST MORE!

One post more to resolutions!
    We'll nip that plot in the bud!
    We'll be ready for these Players!
    They will wet themselves with blood!

One Post More!

Watch'm run amuck
    Catch'em while they fall
    No one moderates when it's a free for all!
    Here's a little dip
    There's a little cut
    Most of them abandoned so they won't miss much!

One post more for chapters beginning!

Raise the Bold Letters up on high!

Every player will be a king!
    Every player will be a king!

There's a new world, for the writing!
    There's a new world to be wrote!
    Do you hear the bells ring?

My game, is here, I post, with you!

ONE POST MORE!

I did not post until today!
    One more post all on my own!
    How could I post, when the game's already started?

We will lead these Player Characters!
    We will follow where they go!
    We will learn their little plotlines!
    We will know the things they know!

ONE POST MORE!

Tommorow they'll be days away!
    What a game I might have known!
    And yet I can't post, broken hearted!

One post more to plot resolution
    We will nip it in the bud!
    We'll be ready for these PC's!

Watch'em run amok,
    Catch'em as they fall!
    No one moderates when it's a free for all!

This next post we'll be far away!
    This next post is our Judgement day!

In the next post we discover
    What our GM has in store!
    One more plot
    One more post

ONE POST MOOOOORE!

Oh gods what have I done I don't even know anymore.
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2014-03-03 at 11:37 PM.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

"Red! The color of my guy!"
    "Black! All colors have been used!"
    "Red! So what do we do now?"
    "Black! The dialogue gets confuuuuused!"

It seems the post is done, I'll give it a quick glance.
    I could be free to sleep, this thing could be my chance.
    Why should I scrutinize? Why should I search for wrong?
    When I have come so far, and sat here for so long?

To edit, I am condemned.
    If I stay silent... I am damned.

I am the mod here for dozens of players they all take my word.
    Can I abandon them, how can they post, when my posts are absurd?

To ninja, I am condemned.
    If I stay silent I... am... damned.

Who am I? That I condemn this post to utility?
    Pretend it isn't mediocrity?
    These half-hearted and withered lines, that I have wrote in double time...

Who am I? That I would have this up forevermore?
    Pretend that it would excite and not bore?
    And must my pseudonym of name,
    forever be devoid of fame?

Must I lie? How can I ever face... a player then?
    How can I ever face myself again?
    I belong to this game we seek,
    I made that bargain just last week.
    It gave me fun when games condemn,
    It gave me stuff to post and trim!

Who am I?

Who am I? I'm Jade_Tarem!

So my friends you see it's true, I sometimes get writer's block too!

Who am I? I'm-a-su-per-mod!
    Last edited by Jade_Tarem; 2014-03-03 at 11:52 PM.
    Amazing Zealot avatar by Elder Tsofu.