A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Scribble's Fire Emblem System (A Horrid Attempt at Recreating a Wonderful Thing)

Scribble's Fire Emblem System

Intro

Index
    1. Intro, Index, Change Log
    2. General Rules of the World
    3. Character Creation: Class Making and Skills
    4. Weapons of the World
    5. Magic, Staves, and Eqipment
    6. Optional Rules, Races, Runes, Skills, Ect...
    7. My Setting and Character Examples
    8. Thank You and Credits Page

Change log
    -4/11/2014: Started Thread
    -4/12/2014: Worked on Tier 0
    -4/14/2014: Redid mounted chassis. Made the canto ability a talent accessible only to mounted units. Added a bunch of tier 0 talents. Writing tier 1 rules. Got permission from all sources of other systems. Added rules for promoting and starting for each tier. A lot of other Stuff.
    -4/15/2014: Got most of the weapons ported over from my fellow fire emblemteers and tweaked most of them to suit the (newish) system. Ex. all earth magic is kinetic.
    -4/16/2014: Redoing all magic triangles, adding new types of magic, weapons section tweaked again, did a lot of editing punctuation wise
    -5/1/2014: Did some grammical fixing, spell check, ect ...

Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-05-01 at 11:45 AM.
    Spoiler: My Sig
    Show
    Games I'm DMing
    Donvaor: Depths of Shadow : Recruitment/OC/IC

HomeBrew:

Credit to Elder Tsofu for the awesome avatar.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Scribble's Fire Emblem System (A Horrid Attempt at Recreating a Wonderful Thing)

General Rules of the World

Gameplay

Spoiler: Written by TheSummoner
    Show
    In most games, one team will take a turn, followed by the other team, and then any NPC characters (controlled by me) will take their turns. The team that goes first will either be determined randomly, or based on the results of a previous game. In some scenarios, I may have the NPCs take their turn first.

Any player on the team currently taking it's turn may make his or her move at any time. If the player chooses an action that requires calculations to be made involving random variables (such as attacking an enemy), I must post before it takes effect. The first player to post's actions are the first that take effect. If another player wants to take an action before I have an opportunity to post the outcome of the first player's action, he or she may add conditions to her move reflecting the possible outcomes of the first player's move.

For example: On the green turn, Green Player 1 chooses to move to a spot and attack Blue Player 1. Green Player 2 sees this before I have the chance to post the outcome of the attack. Green Player 2 could post something along the lines of "If Green Player 1 doesn't kill Blue Player 1, I move to X spot and attack Blue Player 1 as well, but if he does kill Blue Player 1, I move to Y spot and attack the NPC Myrmidon to my north."

If you are willing to do the calculations yourself, you will be able to better gauge how effective moves are and choose the best course of action. Players are also free to talk among each other to discuss strategies and request their allies make certain moves. On maps when you are in competition with the other team, it would probably be best to do such communications through PM or some other method that would prevent the opposing team from seeing it.

Commands
    Spoiler: Written by TheSummoner tweaked by me to fit new rules
    Show

In any turn, the player may perform two actions. The player may move, and then perform a second action such as attack.

Move - If you wish to move, you must do so before performing any other action. You are allowed to move any number of spaces from 0 to your character's movement points. Mounted units are allowed to move or finish moving after taking their action. The combined distance traveled cannot exceed the mounted unit's maximum movement.

Attack - Your character is able to attack enemies within their weapon's range. See the section on combat for details.

Staff - Characters who are able to use Staves may heal allied units within the Staff's range.

Use Talent - Some talents are activated by using a action (whether it just be a move, attack, or full action)

Shove - Characters may shove an adjacent unit one square away so long as the Shoved unit's weight does not exceed the Shover's weight by more than two. Mounted units are unable to Shove. You must have permission from the other player to Shove a character on your team.

Rescue - Characters may pick up allied or friendly units and carry them. You may only Rescue a unit if it's weight is at least two less than the Rescuer's weight. A Rescued unit cannot be attacked while being carried. While carrying a rescued unit, the carrier's skill and speed scores are halved. You must have permission to rescue an allied player. If a character is killed while carrying another character, the carried character is dropped on the same spot the dead character was on.

Drop - If you are carrying a Rescued unit, you can Drop the unit on any adjacent square. A dropped unit cannot take any actions on the turn it is dropped. A player may demand to be dropped at any time.

Take - One character may take a rescued unit from another character. The same weight restrictions apply as if you were rescuing the unit yourself. (You are able to both take and drop a friendly unit on the same turn).

Item - You may choose to use, equip, or drop your carried items on your turn. A character is limited to carrying a maximum of 5 weapons, and 5 non-weapon items at any given time. If you acquire a sixth item of either type, you must choose to drop one of the six items. Unlike in the actual Fire Emblem games, I will allow other players (not limited to allies!) to pick up dropped items. If/when I provide your team with a form of storage, extra items may be sent there rather than dropped.

Pick Up - One of my personal additions that doesn't exist in the actual games. As said before, players can pick up items dropped by other players so long as they have the inventory space to do so.

Trade - You may trade items with allied players who are standing next to your character. Both players must agree to trade the items. (Free action)

Talk - When new players join the game, they will first appear as NPCs controlled by me. To recruit the player onto your team, you must talk to him or her during the round... usually with your Lord, but occasionally I will mix things up and pick a unit or two on each side capable of recruiting. The new unit might appear as a neutral unit, or possibly a hostile one. It may be recruitable by both sides, or possibly only one or the other. The new unit will always be named. I will either give the new unit an appropriate level and attributes to allow him or her to fit onto the team more easily, or start him or her out at a lower level, but boost the character's growth rates to give them great potential. You must be next to the unit to talk to it. (Free action)

Visit - Some maps will have villages and/or houses on them. You may enter a village to receive something good (an item, information, or if you're lucky, a new ally). If you visit a house, you will receive useful information. Some enemies will destroy unvisited villages or houses.

Shop - Some maps will have shops that will sell a variety of items and weapons. You can buy new items at these shops or sell unneeded ones for money.

Door - Doors can be unlocked by using a key while standing next to it. A character with the pick lock ability (and lock picks) can open a locked door as a attack action.

Chest - Locked chests contain useful items. They can be opened in the same manner as locked Doors, either by using a key or a character with the pick lock ability.

Break - If you do not have a a character with the pick lock and steal talent on your team and also have no keys, you may attack the door instead to break it down. Also, some walls may have decayed to the point where you can break through them to open a new path. Doors and walls tend to have high amounts of HP.

Seize - On certain maps, victory will be attained by having your team's Lord move to a specific spot and seize that spot. Only the Lord may seize.

Arrive - On other maps, you simply need to move any character to a certain space to win. Any character can arrive on the target space.

Escape - Some maps will require your team to escape from the map by moving to a certain spot. Although any character may escape by moving to that spot and choosing to do so, the map is only won when the Lord escapes.

Wait - If you choose to, you may take no action and end your turn.

Stat Explanation:
    Spoiler
    Show

HP - Health. Once this reaches 0, the character is dead. So a character with more HP can survive more hits.

Str- Strength. Increases damage with physical weapons, and affects Attack Speed. (+1 Str = +1 damage, AS = Spd - {[weapon weight] - Str}[If negative, take as 0] )

Mgc - Magic. Increases damage with magical tomes, and effectiveness of staffs. (+1 Mgc = +1 damage/health healed)

Skl - Skill. Increases a unit's accuracy and their chance of scoring a critical hit. (+1 Skl = +1 Hit, +2 Skl = +1 Crt

Spd - Speed. Increases a unit's evasiveness and their ability to attack enemies twice in one round. (+1 Attack Speed = +1 Eva, If AS > Enemy AS + 3, then the unit will double attack)

Def - Defense. Lowers damage from physical attacks. (+1 Def = -1 damage)

Res - Resistance. Lowers damage from magical tomes. (+1 Res = -1 damage)

Mov - Movement. Affects how far a unit can move in a turn.

Luck-Boosts avoid (2 Luck = +1 Avoid), lowers enemy crit rate (1 Luck = -1 Enemy Crit), boosts hit rate (2 Luck = +1 Hit).

NOTE: In later levels a player may wield both magic and weapons. If so you halve (rounded down) the primary stat to get the other stat for the secondary weapon. For example I started with Light magic and later learned how to wield swords. My Mgc score being 9 would be halved to give me a effective Str of 4.

Combat Formulas and Calculations
    Spoiler: Written by TheSummoner and tweaked by me
    Show

Physical Damage Formula
    Attacker's Strength + Weapon attack power - Enemy's defense = Damage

Magical Damage Formula
    Attacker's Magic + Weapon attack power - Enemy's resistance = Damage

Attack Speed
    Speed - (Weapon Weight - Strength)* = Attack Speed.

*If negative, use 0.

If one unit's attack speed is 4 or more greater than his/her opponent's, the unit will attack twice.

Under normal conditions, the unit who chooses to attack will attack first, then if the enemy is able to, he will counter attack. If either character is fast enough to attack twice, they will make their second attack after the first two blows have been dealt.

Accuracy
    Weapon Hit Rate + (Skill x2) + Luck = Accuracy

Avoid
    (Attack speed x2) + Luck = Avoid

Chance to hit
    Accuracy - Enemy's avoid = % Chance to hit with each attack

Critical rate
    Weapon Critical + (Skill/2) - Enemy's Luck = % Chance to Critical Hit
    -Critical hits deal triple damage.

Experience Gains
    Level + Tier Bonus* = Power

{[21 + (Enemy's Power -Your Power)] /2} + 20= Base Experience

Base Experience = Experience Gained for Damaging an Enemy.

{Base Experience + (Enemy's Power - Power)} + 20 + Boss bonus** = Experience Gained for Defeating an Enemy

*Tiered units get a tier Bonus of 10 x tier level (0, 1, 2, or3)

**Characters gain 30 additional Experience for defeating a Boss.

Units who do not deal damage to their enemy will receive 1 experience.

Under certain conditions, I might award extra experience to a team or particular character for fulfilling a certain objective or performing exceptionally well.

The Weapon Triangle
    If you have an advantage over the enemy you are fighting, you will gain +15% accuracy and +1 damage. Your opponent will also have -15% accuracy and -1 damage when you have the advantage... To sum things up quickly...

Swords > Axes
    Axes > Lances
    Lances > Swords

Dark Magic > Anima Magic
    Anima Magic > Light Magic
    Light Magic > Dark Magic

Axes > Lancereaver (sword) > Lances
    Lances > Swordreaver (axe) > Swords
    Swords > Axereaver (lance) > Axes

Note: Daggers are treated as swords but have a separate weapon ranks.

Effective Weapons
    Certain weapons are effective against specific types of enemies. If you attack an enemy while wielding a weapon that is effective against that type of enemy, it's might rating will be doubled. Bear in mind the types of characters who have to worry about effective weapons tend to have high defense. If a weapon is effective against a certain class, it will be mentioned in the item section.

Terrain
    Spoiler: Written by TheSummoner with some tweaks from me
    Show

The type of terrain a unit is standing on can offer various benefits to combat. Certain tiles may increase the chance a unit has to avoid damage while standing there. Other spaces can offer health regeneration at the beginning of the next turn.

Fliers can move fully over all terrain (1 movement cost) and gain no benefits other than HP recovery from specific terrain types.

Land, Bridge, Floor, Stairs
    Movement Cost - 1
    Def/Res - 0
    Avoid - 0

Wall - Cannot be crossed.

Wall (Weak) - Cannot be crossed, can be attacked to form a floor.

Door - Cannot be crossed, can be opened or attacked to form a floor.

Chest - Cannot be crossed, but can be opened with a key to receive an item. Opened chests still can't be crossed.

Snag - Cannot be crossed, can be attacked to form a bridge.

Water
    Movement Cost - 1 (flying units), 3 (Sea Walker Talent), cannot be crossed by anything else
    Def/Res - 0
    Avoid - 10

Sand
    Movement Cost - 3 (Armored and non flyer mounted units), 2 (everything else), 1 (Flyers, Sand Walker Talent)
    Def/Res - 0
    Avoid - 5

Forest
    Movement Cost - 1 (fliers), 3 (Armored, Non Flyer Mounted), 2 (everything else), 1 (Forest walker talent)
    Def/Res - 1
    Avoid - 20

Mountain
    Movement Cost - 1 (fliers), 3 (Mountain walker talent), cannot be crossed by anything else
    Def/Res - 1
    Avoid - 30

Village, House, Shop, Armory
    Movement Cost - 1
    Def/Res - 0
    Avoid - 10

Ruins (destroyed villages or houses)
    Movement Cost - 1
    Def/Res - 0
    Avoid - 10

Fortress, Castle
    - 10% HP recovery
    Movement Cost - 1
    Def/Res - 2
    Avoid - 20
    Seize Square, Arrive Square, Escape Square, Defend Square - 10% HP recovery
    Movement Cost - 1
    Def/Res - 0
    Avoid - 0

Weapon Ranks
    Spoiler: Made by TheSummoner Tweaked by me
    Show

Each weapon is given a rank that determines how skilled you must be to properly wield it. A character's weapon rank must be as high or higher than the rank of the weapon they want to wield in order to use the weapon. The lowest weapon rank is E. Above E is D, then C, B, A, and the highest rank, S. All characters start with Rank D in their starting weapon and gain E rank in any other weapons they are able to or learn to use.

The items you can have ranks in are Swords, Axes, Lances, Daggers, Bows, Magic (Light, Dark, Anima), Chants, Tactics, and Staves. Every time you attack or heal with one of the listed types of weapons, you gain 1 point of experience towards that weapon's rank. Once your experience equals the maximum experience in any given rank, you reach the next weapon rank. You may only have S rank in one weapon type.

Rank E (0/20)

Rank D (0/30)

Rank C (0/40)

Rank B (0/50)

Rank A (0/60)

Rank S (0/70)

Supports
    Spoiler: Made by TheSummoner
    Show
    Characters are able to gain support ranks with other members of their team. By performing certain actions, you can gain points towards support levels. Once you have enough support points, you can have a support conversation to increase your support level. A support conversation is merely a short pause in the game where two characters who want to increase their support level talk about... anything really, anything they want to talk about. Support conversations can be carried out between maps or in the middle of battle. If a support conversation is carried out during battle, the two characters must be standing next to each other. There are three levels of support. If you are standing within 3 spaces of someone you have support with, you will gain combat bonuses based on rank and type of support.

By default, you will have a support level of No Support with the characters on your team.

Rank C is the lowest level of support. It takes 25 support points to go from No Support to Rank C.

Rank B is the middle level of support. It takes 35 support points to go from Rank C to Rank B.

Rank A is the highest level of support. It takes 45 support points to go from Rank B to Rank A.

You gain support points in two ways. You will gain one support point for healing an ally, and one point for attacking an enemy while standing next to an ally. You can gain a maximum of 5 support points with each person per battle.

Each character may only have 5 total levels of support. An A Rank support counts as 3 levels, a B Rank support counts as 2 levels, and a C Rank support counts as 1 level.

The bonuses granted from support vary from character to character. Each character will randomly be assigned an affinity. The 8 possible affinities are...

Heaven: +5 Accuracy

Earth: +5 Avoid

Flame: +.5 Attack, +2.5 Accuracy

Dark: +.5 Attack, +2.5 Avoid

Light: +.5 Defense, +2.5 Accuracy

Thunder: +.5 Defense, +2.5 Avoid

Water: +.5 Attack, +.5 Defense

Wind: +2.5 Accuracy, +2.5 Avoid

To get the actual bonuses from support, add the bonuses from each individual character's affinity, then multiply by the level of support. Decimals are omitted.

Character Sheet:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Player:
    Affinity:
    Tier:
    Chassis:
    Talents:
    Inventory:
    Weapon Ranks:
    Con:
    Move:

Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stat Base Growth
    HP - %
    Mag - %
    Skl - %
    Spd - %
    Lck - %
    Def - %
    Res - %
    Total - %

Mug/Sprites:

Bio:

Personality:
    Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-05-02 at 08:31 AM.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

3. - Top - End - #3

Default Re: Scribble's Fire Emblem System (A Horrid Attempt at Recreating a Wonderful Thing)

Character Creation: Class Making and Skills

For any game you can now decide at what tier you want to start at. Whether it be as the axe wielding greenhorn or the General of the Clais army. So the first thing to decide is the tier of the game. If you start lower you get more growth points and get to play with your character from the beginning of his career till either his victory of death. On the other hand if you start at any higher tier, your character has experienced life so you get more stat points, skills, ect .. but fewer growth points since at this point he is already at this prime and ready to battle. This allows dm and players to experience both styles of play. Both allow for great role play though.

Tier 0
    Spoiler: The Runts of the Army
    Show

Tier 0 is where your Pupils, Green Horns, and Recruits come from. These guys are the weak links, in training, aspiring heroes. Which makes them realy fun to play or since no one else has thought of it. To have an entire Group to start out as. This would mean you could have a character go through a total of 70 levels (10 for Tier 0, 60 for Tiers 1-3 total). It also is a good thing to use when you have new players since these guys are good for both players and npcs. Overall I just like the little extra depth it can add for those wanting to create there characters at the beginning of their Fire Emblem career, instead of already been off the farm for a few years and learned how to swing a sword. Now ... your trying to figure out which part of the sword to grab while a pack of wolves are racing towards you. Thank the Spirits for Paladins (if you don't get this reference please play the prologue and chapter 1 of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)

At Teir 0 you get 20 stat points 300% worth of growth (must be used in 10's or 5's) and get to chose a talent or a upgraded chassis. No stat may have more than 6 points in it. You get a starting pool of ten health. For stat point you put in it you raise it by 2. You can only put up to 4 (adding 8 hp max) stat points into your health. You may trade a stat point for 5% of growth and vice-versus You may convert up to 4 times (meaning either 20 % or 4 stat points max). You may increase you con by 2 points for each point of stat put into it (up to 3 times). Every 10 levels you get another talent except in tier zero (There are only 10 levels in tier 0, twenty in every other tier). Instead at level ten you automatically promote and follow the promotion rules in the Tier 1 section at level 10.

Chassis's
    Spoiler
    Show

Recap: you may either start with the Standard chassis and get one talent or you may upgrade you chassis as long as you meet the requirements.

Standard Chassis
    Requires: None
    Starting Weapon: Dagger, Unarmed, Whip, Bow, Sword, Axe, Lance
    Move: 4
    Con: 5
    Benefits: N/A
    Movement Type: Land (Normal)
    Talent(s): Pick 1 Tier 0 Talent

Upgraded Chassis (Tier 0)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Swift
    Requires: Min Spd 5, Max Def 3
    Starting Weapon: Sword, Dagger, Bow
    Move: 5
    Con: 4
    Benefits: Unarmored
    Movement Type: Land (Normal)
    Talent: N/A
    Note: Unarmored Spd growth increases by 10% when this chassis is chosen. If he loses this chassis the growth bonus goes away unless the new chassis has the unarmored Benefit.

Armored
    Requires: Min Def 5, Min Health 14,
    Starting Weapon: Sword, Axe, Lance
    Move: 3
    Con: 8
    Benefits: Armored, +2 Def (added after meeting requirements)
    Movement Type: Land (Armored)
    Note: Armored units have special rules pertaining to movement (read terrain rules in the second post), also armored units DEF growth increases by 10% when this chassis is chosen. If he loses this chassis the growth bonus goes away unless the new chassis has the Armored Benefit.

Mounted Units: Your character is mounted on a horse, pegasus, or wyvern. You may dismount or mount your steed as an attack-equivalent action no matter where you are. You must be dismounted while indoors unless otherwise stated by the DM. You While mounted your stats are as written, but suffer Str -2 or Mag -2 (depending on weapon), Skl -1, Spd -1, Def -1, and Move -2 when dismounted. While dismounted though you are treated as having the Movement type: Land (Normal).
    Spoiler: By Hoof, By Feather, and By Scale
    Show

Mounted (Horse)
    Requires: Minimum of 3 stat points in CON (Meaning 6 Con)
    Move: 6
    Con: +2 (added after meeting requirements)
    Benefits: +1 spd, +1 str or +1 Mgc
    Movement Type: Land (Mounted-Horse)
    Note:

Mounted (Pegasus)
    Requires: Minimum 2 stat points in CON (Meaning 4 Con), Min Res 4, Max Def 3
    Con: +1 (added after meeting requirements)
    Benefits: Flyer (Vulnerable to Arrows)
    Movement Type: Flyer (Mounted-Pegasus)

Mounted (Wyvern)
    Requires: Minimum 2 stat points in CON (Meaning 4 Con), Min Def 4, Max Res 3
    Con: +1 (added after meeting requirements)
    Benefits: Flyer (Vulnerable to Arrows)
    Movement Type: Flyer(Mounted-Wyvern)

Talents (Tier 0)
    Spoiler
    Show

Note: All talents can only be taken once unless otherwise stated in its descriptor.

Forest Walker: Only 1 move while moving through forest. Mounted units cannot take this.
    Sea Walker: 3 move per square while moving through water. Mounted units cannot take this.
    Sand Walker: 1 move per square while moving through sand. Mounted units cannot take this.
    Mountain Walker: 3 move per square to move through mountains. Mounted units cannot take this.
    Steal & Pick Lock: Can use a lock pick to open locked doors and chests.
    -to steal requires you to have a greater speed than the enemy and a strength that is equal to or higher than the nonweapon unequipped item.
    -To pick a lock or chest you need a lock picks and to be next to the door (or in the same square if it is a chest). To do so is a attack action.
    -If selected at first level in the starting tier; you start off with lock picks (15/15)
    Use Magic: Pick one type of magic (Light, Dark, Anima(elemental type), Summoning). This is now your weapon choice
    Use Staves: May now use staves. This is now your weapon choice.
    Perform: Must chose either dance or chant as your weapon proficiency. Chose Str or Mcg at first level to be your stat. If taken you may not learn any weapon, staff, magic proficiencies till you reach a tier 2 promotion. All other talents are accessible though.
    Minor Edge (Chose one non-magic weapon type): +5% to crit. Is stackable with other abilities.
    Minor Counter: Activation (skl% + spd%)/3. If activated a quarter of the damage is reflected back on the attacker (rounded down) using the stats of your currently equipped weapon if possible. (Ex. if wielding a sword and was attacked by a bow. The talent will not activate.)
    Canto: User is able to use his/her leftover Movement after attacking or performing other actions. Mounted Users only.
    Minor Charge: May move an additional space if you go in a straight line and attack either an obstacle (like a snag) or a enemy figure. Also when attacking the charged taget you get +2 str, +1 to hit, -2 aviod. Must be proficient with non-magic weapons. Can only be used with swords, axes, daggers, and lances. Canto cannot be used after a charge.
    Use Tactics:This is now your starting weapon, chose either Orders or

Tier 1
    Spoiler: The Average Soilder
    Show
    Tier 1 is where most games start. These are the characters that have lived a little and already have some fighting experancie.

Starting at Tier 1
    At Tier 1 you get 36 stat points 285% worth of growth (must be used in 10's or 5's) and 2 talents (either from the tier 1 or tier 0 lists). You may exchange a talent in order to upgrade your chassis. No stat may have more than 8 points in it. You get a starting pool of 20 health. For stat point you put in it you raise it by 2. You can only put up to 4 (adding 8 hp max) stat points into your health. You may trade a stat point for 5% of growth and vice-versus You may convert up to 4 times (meaning either 20 % or 4 stat points max). You may increase you con by 2 points for each point of stat put into it (up to 3 times). Every 10 levels you get another talent. A character automatically promotes at level 20, to promote earlier you need a master seal.

Promoting from Tier 0:
    If you are promoting from tier 0 you get to add 8 points to your stats. Do not do growth checks when promoting. No more than 2 points can be added to any stat (including Con and Health). You get one talent (which may be chosen from a tier 1 or tier 0 list) which you may exchange in order to upgrade your chassis if using a standard chassis.

Tier 1 Talents:
    Experienced Mount: Allows the character to be treated as a non mounted chassis when affected by terrain and may now take any of the walker talents in tier 0.
    Use Swords: Gain E rank proficiency with swords
    Use Axes: Gain E rank proficiency with Axes
    Use Lance: Gain E rank proficiency with Lances
    Use Bow: Gain E rank proficiency with Bows
    Use Dagger: Gain E rank proficiency with Dagger
    Use Whip: Gain E rank proficiency with Whips
    Use Unarmed: Gain E rank proficiency with Unarmed

Tier 2
    Spoiler: The Heros of the World
    Show

Starting at Tier 2
    At Tier 2 you get 48 stat points 265% worth of growth (must be used in 10's or 5's) and 4 talents (either from the tier 2 or lower lists). You may exchange a talent in order to upgrade your chassis up to two times. No stat may have more than 14 points in it. You get a starting pool of 30 health. For stat point you put in it you raise it by 2. You can only put up to 4 (adding 8 hp max) stat points into your health. You may trade a stat point for 5% of growth and vice-versus You may convert up to 4 times (meaning either 20 % or 4 stat points max). You may increase you con by 2 points for each point of stat put into it (up to 3 times). Every 10 levels you get another talent. A character automatically promotes at level 20, to promote earlier you need a master seal.

Promoting from Tier 1:
    If you are promoting from tier 1 you get to add 12 points to your stats. Do not do growth checks when promoting. No more than 3 points can be added to any stat (including Con and Health). You get one talent (which may be chosen from a tier 1 or tier 0 list) which you may exchange in order to upgrade your chassis.

Upgrade Chassis:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heavy Armor
    Requires: Armored Chassis, Min Def 16, Min Health 36
    Move: 4
    Con: +4
    Benefits: Armored, +2 Def (added after meeting requirements)
    Movement Type: Land (Armored)
    Talent: Great Shield ( Activate: Def /4 = x%; Negates all damage; Only by takeing this chassis can you get this)

Armored Cavalier
    Requires: Armored or Mounted Chassis, Min Def 14, Min Health 30
    Move: 5
    Con: +2
    Benefits: Armored, +2 Def (added after meeting requirements), +2 Str or +2 Mgc
    Movement Type: Land (Mounted Armored)

Swift Mounted
    Requires: Mounted (Horse) or Swift Chassis, Min Spd 14
    Move: +1 (mounted befor change), +2 (if movement was land)
    Con: -1 (if promoting from mounted), +1 (if promoting from swift)
    Benefits: +4 spd
    Movement Type: Land (Mounted)
    Talent: Experienced Mount (if you already have pick another tier 1 or 0 talent.)

Tier 2 Talents:

Tier 3
    Spoiler: The Legends of Ages Past
    Show

Starting at Tier 3
    At Tier 3 you get 64 stat points 245% worth of growth (must be used in 10's or 5's) and 6 talents (either from the tier 3 or lower lists). You may exchange a talent in order to upgrade your chassis up to 3 times. No stat may have more than 21 points in it. You get a starting pool of 40 health. For stat point you put in it you raise it by 2. You can only put up to 4 (adding 8 hp max) stat points into your health. You may trade a stat point for 5% of growth and vice-versus You may convert up to 4 times (meaning either 20 % or 4 stat points max). You may increase you con by 2 points for each point of stat put into it (up to 3 times). Every 5levels you get another talent, remember that this is the only level that does this. A character that reaches level twenty gets a mastery skill in addition to the talent.

Promoting from Tier 2:
    If you are promoting from tier 1 you get to add 16 points to your stats. Do not do growth checks when promoting. No more than 4 points can be added to any stat (including Con and Health). You get one talent (which may be chosen from a tier 1 or tier 0 list) which you may exchange in order to upgrade your chassis.

Upgrade Chassis:

Tier 3 Talents:
    Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-05-01 at 11:50 AM.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

4. - Top - End - #4

Weapons of the World

This is the keystone of any army, the absolute core of the game, and what makes this game so much fun without the fear of it being repetitive.

Weapon Key:
    Spoiler: Made by Garryl with new weapon triangle made by me
    Show

Weapon Descriptors
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weapon Name: The weapon's name.
    Rank: The minimum proficiency rank required to use the weapon.
    Range: The weapon's minimum and maximum range. A single number indicates that the minimum and maximum range are the same. Some weapons express their maximum range as a function of the wielder's Str or Mag scores.
    Mgt: The weapon's might. This is the base amount of damage dealt by each attack with the weapon.
    Hit: The weapon's base hit chance.
    Crit: The weapon's base critical hit chance. An entry of "--" indicates that attacks with the weapon can never critically hit.
    Wgt: The weapon's weight.
    Durability: The maximum number of times the weapon can be used before it is permanently destroyed. Akin to uses for consumable items. An entry of "--" indicates that the weapon does not use durability when used, and is always considered to have full durability remaining.
    Value: The weapon's value. Weapons can usually be bought for their value and sold for half as much (or proportionally less if the weapon has less than its maximum remaining durability).
    Triangle Type: The effective weapon type that this weapon uses to determine triangle advantage or disadvantage. While this is the same as the weapon's type in most cases, some special weapons function as different weapon types. An entry of "--" indicates that the weapon does not count as any weapon type for weapon triangle purposes.
    Special: The special effects, if any, granted by the weapon when equipped. See the list of Weapon Special Qualities for more details.

Weapon Special Qualities
    Spoiler
    Show

Always hits: Attacks with this weapon never miss if their chance to hit is greater than 0.

Area attack: Attacks with this weapon target a specific space, rather than a character. They deal full damage within the indicated range of the target space, and reduced damage further away, as indicated. Area attacks never double attack, nor can they benefit from skills, talents, or other effects that grant additional attacks.

Auto-equip: Weapons with this property will automatically be equipped if you are disarmed or the character's weapon breaks, even in the middle of combat. If a character has multiple weapons with this property, the first one in their inventory will be equipped.

Cannot crit: Attacks with this weapon can never crit. Such attacks always have a crit chance of 0.

Causes resonance: Targets damaged by a weapon with this property gain 1 point of resonance. Resonance disappears at a rate of 1 point per turn, starting 1 turn after the last point was added.

Causes condition on hit: Targets hit by this weapon gain the indicated status effect. This applies on all hits, even if the attack deals no damage.

Costs hp: Each combat in which the wielder attacks with this weapon, he or she loses the indicated number of hit points. This loss of hit points is not damage. The hit point loss occurs before the wielder's first attack in combat, and only occurs once regardless of the number of attacks made. If the wielder does not have enough hit points to survive after the hit point loss, he or she does not lose hit points, but is unable to attack with the weapon.

Double attack: Makes two consecutive attacks for every attack that would normally be made. Each attack has its own chance of triggering skills and talents.

Effective: Might is doubled against units with the indicated combat types. A weapon that is both effective and ineffective against a given target uses its normal Might.

Enhances attacks: These weapons enhance an existing weapon, usually one that scales with weapon rank. Entries marked with a '+' or '-' sign modify the base weapon's values. Other entries replace them.

Fixed damage: A hit with this weapon always deals damage equal to its Might, ignoring Str, Mag, Def, and Res. Critical hits and other effects that modify the final damage dealt still apply normally. Weapon triangle advantage or disadvantage, weapon effectiveness or ineffectiveness, and other effects that modify the weapon's effective Might still affect the final damage.

Grants skill while equipped: While this weapon is equipped, the wielder gains the listed skill or skills. Such skills do not count against the wielder's capacity.

Ignores wielder's Magic: Attacks with this weapon do not add the wielder's Str or Mag to damage. Used for magical and kinetic weapons only, but is functionally identical to "ignores wielder's Strength" even if the weapon becomes physical or enchanted.

Ignores wielder's Strength: Attacks with this weapon do not add the wielder's Str or Mag to damage. Used for physical and enchanted weapons only, but is functionally identical to "ignores wielder's Magic" even if the weapon becomes magical or kinetic.

Indestructible: Rendered unusable, but not destroyed, when reduced to 0 durability remaining.

Ineffective: Might is halved (rounded down) against units with the indicated combat types. A weapon that is both effective and ineffective against a given target uses its normal Might.

Inherent: Inherent weapons are a part of the character who uses them. They are automatically gained by anyone who can use them, do not take inventory space, and can never be lost, destroyed, traded, sold, or otherwise removed from the character's inventory.
    Weapon that are both learned and inherent are not gained automatically, but otherwise functions as an inherent weapon once gained rather than a learned ability.

Learned: Once gained, a learned "weapon" becomes a permanent ability of the character, rather than an item. Learned weapons do not take up inventory space and are not equipped, and thus cannot be used to counterattack. Using a learned weapon requires the user to unequip any equipped weapons. Learned weapons are commonly gained through special scrolls.

May cause condition: The weapon performs a special, non-damaging attack. If it is successful, it inflicts the indicated status effect upon the target.

Performs an attack: Using this weapon performs an attack of the indicated type, just like attacking normally with a weapon. All normal combat modifiers and effects apply, including the potential for extra attacks. If the weapon's description indicates specific weapon parameters (Might, Hit, Crit, Weight, special properties, etc.), the attack uses those. Otherwise, the attack uses the weapon's normal parameters.

Reaver: While equipped, weapon triangle advantage and disadvantage is reversed for both the wielder and anyone in combat with him or her. Further, the bonuses and penalties for weapon triangle advantage or disadvantage are doubled. The effects of two reaver weapons brought into combat together by opposing wielders stack, returning the weapon triangle to normal and quadrupling the weapon triangle bonuses and penalties.

Scales with weapon rank: These weapons naturally improve through practice. For each rank above E, the weapon's stats improve as noted in the table, to a maximum rank of S. These weapons never lower their wielder's Speed due to their weight. Instead, they only upgrade to the most powerful version that does not slow the wielder.

Uncounterable: Attacks with this weapon cannot be countered.

Usable while transformed: Laguz can use these weapons while transformed. Normally, Laguz can only use their Strikes while transformed.

Xp: Experience granted for using the weapon's special ability, as opposed to attacking or countering with it normally. Some staves, rods, and other special weapons indicate normal combat xp, which means that they grant the same amount of experience that attack (and possibly dealing damage or a killing blow) normally would have done against their target.

Weapon Triangles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Axe>Lance>Sword

Dagger>Whip>Unarmed

Bows, Tactics, and Perform are outside all triangles.

Axes, Lances, and Swords (The Frist Weapon Triangle):
    Spoiler: Made by Garryl tweaked by Me
    Show

Axes
    Spoiler
    Show

One of the three most common types of weapons, axes are powerful melee weapons, but are heavy and inaccurate.
    Axes are physical weapons. They use their wielder's Str to determine damage, reduced by their target's Def.
    Axes have a triangle advantage against lances, but have a disadvantage against swords.

Weapon Name Rank Range Mgt Hit Crit Wgt Durability Value Triangle Type Special
    Training Axe E 1 2 75 -- 8 50 1000 Axe Cannot crit. Grants triple weapon xp.
    Bronze Axe E 1 6 85 -- 7 40 320 Axe Cannot crit.
    Hatchet E 1 4 90 5 6 30 450 Axe
    Iron Axe E 1 8 80 0 8 45 450 Axe
    Hand Axe E 1-2 7 60 0 11 20 620 Axe
    Steel Axe D 1 11 70 0 13 35 700 Axe
    Hammer D 1 10 70 5 15 20 1340 Axe Effective against Armored.
    Poleax D 1 10 70 5 14 20 1340 Axe Effective against Mounted.
    Venin Axe D 1 5 65 0 9 40 520 Axe Causes Poison on hit.
    Killer Axe C 1 10 70 30 11 30 1590 Axe
    Short Axe C 1-2 9 55 0 13 15 2025 Axe
    Swordreaver C 1 11 70 5 12 15 2025 Axe Reaver.
    Bolt Axe B 1-2 10 75 0 12 25 3750 Thunder Enchanted. (Deals damage using Str, reduced by Res.) Uses Thunder weapon triangle. Effective against Dragon.
    Brave Axe B 1 10 70 0 13 30 4950 Axe Double attack.
    Silver Axe A 1 15 75 0 11 20 2240 Axe
    Tomahawk A 1-2 12 60 0 13 15 6450 Axe

Lances
    Spoiler
    Show

One of the three most common types of weapons, lances are balanced melee weapons, with reasonable accuracy, damage, and weight.
    Lances are physical weapons. They use their wielder's Str to determine damage, reduced by their target's Def.
    Lances have a triangle advantage against swords, but have a disadvantage against axes.

Training Lance E 1 1 80 -- 7 50 1000 Lance Cannot crit. Grants triple weapon xp.
    Bronze Lance E 1 5 90 -- 6 40 400 Lance Cannot crit.
    Slim Lance E 1 3 95 5 5 30 480 Lance
    Iron Lance E 1 7 85 0 7 45 600 Lance
    Javelin E 1-2 6 65 0 10 20 600 Lance
    Steel Lance D 1 10 75 0 12 35 910 Lance
    Heavy Lance D 1 9 75 5 13 20 1300 Lance Effective against Armored.
    Horseslayer D 1 9 75 5 12 20 1300 Lance Effective against Mounted.
    Venin Lance D 1 4 70 0 7 40 440 Lance Causes Poison on hit.
    Killer Lance C 1 9 75 30 8 30 1500 Lance
    Short Spear C 1-2 8 60 0 12 15 1950 Lance
    Axereaver C 1 10 75 5 10 15 1950 Lance Reaver.
    Brave Lance B 1 9 75 0 12 30 4800 Lance Double attack.
    Thermal Lance B 1-2 9 80 0 10 25 3750 Fire Enchanted. (Deals damage using Str, reduced by Res.) Uses Fire weapon triangle. Effective against Beast.
    Silver Lance A 1 14 80 0 9 20 2160 Lance
    Spear A 1-2 11 65 0 12 15 6000 Lance

Swords
    Spoiler
    Show

One of the three most common types of weapons, swords are light, accurate melee weapons, but deal low damage.
    Swords are physical weapons. They use their wielder's Str to determine damage, reduced by their target's Def.
    Swords have a triangle advantage against axes, but have a disadvantage against lances.

Training Sword E 1 0 85 -- 5 50 1000 Sword Cannot crit. Grants triple weapon xp.
    Bronze Sword E 1 3 95 -- 4 40 360 Sword Cannot crit.
    Slim Sword E 1 2 100 5 3 30 540 Sword
    Iron Sword E 1 5 90 0 5 45 495 Sword
    Iron Blade D 1 9 70 0 9 40 800 Sword
    Boomerang D 1-2 4 80 0 8 20 760 Sword
    Steel Sword D 1 8 80 0 10 35 840 Sword
    Armorslayer D 1 7 80 5 11 20 1260 Sword Effective against Armored.
    Longsword D 1 7 80 5 10 20 1260 Sword Effective against Mounted.
    Venin Edge D 1 3 75 0 5 40 400 Sword Causes Poison on hit.
    Steel Blade C 1 12 60 0 14 30 1410 Sword
    Killing Edge C 1 8 80 30 6 30 1350 Sword
    Lancereaver C 1 8 80 5 8 15 1800 Sword Reaver.
    Brave Sword B 1 7 80 0 10 30 4500 Sword Double attack.
    Chakram B 1-2 6 65 0 10 15 3300 Sword
    Wind Edge B 1-2 7 85 0 8 25 3750 Wind Enchanted. (Deals damage using Str, reduced by Res.) Uses Wind weapon triangle. Effective against Winged.
    Silver Sword A 1 12 85 0 7 20 1800 Sword
    Silver Blade A 1 15 65 0 11 20 3000 Sword

Daggers, Unarmed, Whips (The Second Weapon Triangle)
    Show
    Daggers
    Spoiler
    Show

Simple, light, and easily thrown, daggers are the weapon of choice for many thieves and scoundrels. Daggers are very light, but are less powerful and accurate than many other weapons.
    Daggers are physical weapons. They use their wielder's Str to determine damage, reduced by their target's Def.
    Daggers have a triangle advantage against unarmed, but have a disadvantage against whips.

Training Dagger E 1 0 80 -- 3 50 1000 Dagger Cannot crit. Grants triple weapon xp.
    Bronze Dagger E 1 2 90 -- 2 40 280 Dagger Cannot crit.
    Bronze Knife E 1-2 1 80 -- 1 40 320 Dagger Cannot crit.
    Iron Dagger D 1 3 85 5 3 45 405 Dagger
    Iron Knife D 1-2 2 75 0 2 45 450 Dagger
    Soul Dagger D 1 7 90 5 0 20 1000 Soul Uses Soul weapon triangle. Fixed damage.
    Venin Dagger D 1 2 75 5 3 40 400 Dagger Causes Poison on hit.
    Venin Knife D 1-2 1 65 0 2 40 440 Dagger Causes Poison on hit.
    Shiv C 1 5 75 10 6 15 900 Dagger Effective against Unarmored.
    Soul Knife C 1-2 7 80 0 0 20 1200 Soul Uses Soul weapon triangle. Fixed damage.
    Stake C 1 6 70 10 7 15 945 Dagger Effective against Spirit.
    Steel Dagger C 1 6 75 5 7 35 805 Dagger
    Steel Knife C 1-2 5 65 0 6 35 840 Dagger
    Kard B 1 6 75 30 4 30 1290 Dagger
    Mind Dagger B 1 13 85 5 0 15 2100 Mind Uses Mind weapon triangle. Fixed damage.
    Rune Knife B 1-2 4 60 0 7 25 3750 Dark Enchanted. (Deals damage using Str, reduced by Res.) Uses Dark weapon triangle. Effective against Mechanical. Heals user equal to damage dealt.
    Stiletto B 1 8 65 10 8 15 1080 Dagger Effective against Armored.
    Mind Knife A 1-2 13 75 0 0 15 2400 Mind Uses Mind weapon triangle. Fixed damage.
    Silver Dagger A 1 10 80 5 5 20 1600 Dagger
    Silver Knife A 1-2 9 70 0 4 20 1700 Dagger

Unarmed
    Spoiler
    Show

An uncommon fighting style, unarmed combat involves a combination of accurate jabs and powerful kicks. Many unarmed combatants use metal gauntlets and boots to enhance the damage they can cause.
    Unarmed combat is a physical weapon. It uses its wielder's Str to determine damage, reduced by its target's Def.
    Unarmed combat has a triangle advantage against whips, but has a disadvantage against daggers.

Unarmed E-S 1 1.5+1.5R 85 0 3+2R -- -- Unarmed Inherent. Scales with Unarmed weapon rank. Auto-equip.
    Bronze Knuckles E 1 +0 +5 -- 5 30 90 Unarmed Cannot crit. Enhances Unarmed attacks.
    Iron Gauntlet E 1 +1 +0 +0 7 35 140 Unarmed Enhances Unarmed attacks.
    Iron Greaves D 1 +4 -20 +0 11 25 400 Unarmed Enhances Unarmed attacks.
    Spiked Gauntlet D 1 +2 -10 +10 8 20 440 Unarmed Enhances Unarmed attacks.
    Steel Gauntlet C 1 +3 -10 +0 11 25 500 Unarmed Enhances Unarmed attacks.
    Blessed Hand Wraps C 1-2 +2 -15 +5 9 20 560 Light Enhances Unarmed attacks. Uses Light weapon triangle.
    Claw Gloves B 1 +4 -15 +20 10 15 900 Unarmed Enhances Unarmed attacks.
    Steel Greaves B 1 +6 -30 +0 13 20 880 Unarmed Enhances Unarmed attacks.
    Zephyr Boots B 1-2 +4 -30 +5 11 15 2150 Wind Enhances Unarmed attacks. Uses Wind weapon triangle.
    Silver Gauntlet A 1 +5 -5 +0 9 15 1350 Unarmed Enhances Unarmed attacks.
    Silver Greaves A 1 +7 -25 +0 12 15 1800 Unarmed Enhances Unarmed attacks.

Whips
    Spoiler
    Show

An unusual type of weapon, whips are light, accurate melee weapons, but deal low damage.
    Whips are physical weapons. They use their wielder's Str to determine damage, reduced by their target's Def.
    Whips have a triangle advantage against daggers, but have a disadvantage against unarmed attacks.

Bronze Whip E 1 2 100 -- 3 40 280 Whip Cannot crit.
    Supple Whip E 1 1 105 5 2 30 450 Whip Effective against Unarmored. Ineffective against Armored.
    Iron Whip E 1 4 95 0 4 45 450 Whip
    Bola D 1-2 3 85 0 7 20 700 Whip Effective against Unarmored. Ineffective against Armored.
    Steel Whip D 1 7 85 0 9 35 770 Whip
    Circus Whip D 1 6 85 5 8 20 1300 Whip Effective against Beast.
    Flail D 1 7 80 5 10 20 1400 Whip Effective against Armored.
    Vampire Killer D 1 7 80 5 9 20 1200 Whip Effective against Spirit.
    Spiked Chain C 1 7 85 30 6 30 1420 Whip
    Lash C 1 6 85 10 9 20 1200 Whip Effective against Unarmored.
    Riding Crop C 1 6 90 5 8 20 1300 Whip Effective against Mounted.
    Brave Whip B 1 6 85 0 9 30 4500 Whip Double attack.
    Grappling Hook B 1-2 5 75 0 10 15 3150 Whip Effective against Unarmored. Ineffective against Armored.
    Silver Whip A 1 11 90 0 7 20 2000 Whip

Bows and Siege Engines:
    Show

Bows
    Spoiler
    Show

The ranged weapon of choice for many armies, bows are balanced ranged weapons, with reasonable accuracy, damage, and weight. Characters trained to use bows also learn how to aim and fire siege weapons.
    Bows are physical weapons. They use their wielder's Str to determine damage, reduced by their target's Def.
    Bows are not involved in any weapon triangles.

Training Bow E 1 1 80 -- 5 50 1000 Bow Effective against Flying. Cannot crit. Grants triple weapon xp.
    Bronze Bow E 2 5 90 -- 4 40 400 Bow Effective against Flying. Cannot crit.
    Bronze Crossbow E 1-2 10 100 0 8 40 600 Bow Effective against Flying. Ignores wielder's Strength. Cannot crit.
    Iron Bow E 2 6 85 0 5 45 540 Bow Effective against Flying.
    Iron Crossbow D 1-2 16 100 0 9 45 900 Bow Effective against Flying. Ignores wielder's Strength.
    Steel Bow D 2 9 75 0 10 35 980 Bow Effective against Flying.
    Venin Bow D 2 3 70 0 5 40 440 Bow Effective against Flying. Causes Poison on hit.
    Longbow D 2-3 5 65 0 8 20 1800 Bow Effective against Flying.
    Killer Bow C 2 9 75 30 6 30 1410 Bow Effective against Flying.
    Steel Crossbow C 1-2 22 100 0 14 35 1500 Bow Effective against Flying. Ignores wielder's Strength.
    Brave Bow B 2 8 75 0 10 30 4650 Bow Effective against Flying. Double attack.
    Composite Longbow B 2-3 7 60 0 11 15 3000 Bow Effective against Flying.
    Solar Bow B 1-2 8 80 0 8 25 3750 Light Enchanted. (Deals damage using Str, reduced by Res.) Uses Light weapon triangle. Effective against Spirit.
    Silver Bow A 2 13 80 0 7 20 2000 Bow Effective against Flying.
    Silver Crossbow A 1-2 30 100 0 11 20 4000 Bow Effective against Flying. Ignores wielder's Strength.

Siege Weaponry
    Spoiler
    Show

Siege weapons are long-ranged emplaced weapons. Once set up, they are very difficult to move. Rather than being held in a character's inventory, siege weapons appear on the map.
    Any character capable of using bows can use siege weapons at the same rank.
    Siege weapons are never equipped, only used. As such, they cannot be used to counterattack.
    Siege weapons are physical weapons. They use their wielder's Str to determine damage, reduced by their target's Def.

Bronze Ballista E 3-10 12 80 -- 20 5 500 Bow Effective against Flying. Ignores wielder's Strength. Cannot crit.
    Iron Ballista D 3-10 20 75 0 20 5 750 Bow Effective against Flying. Ignores wielder's Strength.
    Killer Ballista C 3-10 22 80 20 20 5 1000 Bow Effective against Flying. Ignores wielder's Strength.
    Steel Ballista B 3-10 30 70 0 20 5 1250 Bow Effective against Flying. Ignores wielder's Strength.
    Silver Ballista A 3-10 40 65 0 20 5 2000 Bow Effective against Flying. Ignores wielder's Strength.
    Catapult D 3-10 16 100 -- 20 5 2500 -- Always hits. Area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Ignores wielder's Strength. Cannot crit. Uncounterable. 20 xp.
    Trebuchet B 3-10 26 100 -- 20 5 5000 -- Always hits. Area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Ignores wielder's Strength. Cannot crit. Uncounterable. 25 xp.
    Cannon A 3-10 36 100 -- 20 5 7500 -- Always hits. Area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-2). Ignores wielder's Strength. Cannot crit. Uncounterable. 30 xp.

Performance:
    Show

Dance
    Spoiler
    Show

Dancers weave a subtle magic into their performances, inspiring their allies to perform superhuman feats. Dancers are all but defenseless, unable to attack their enemies directly.
    Dances are support weapons. They cannot be used to attack. They can be used to counterattack as Range 1 physical weapons, but this does not consume durability.
    Dances are not involved in any weapon triangles.
    Dances have synergy with whips.

Action Dance E 1 0 100 0 1 -- -- Dance Inherent. Grants ally an extra turn. Does not affect units that have granted or received extra turns this turn. 10 xp.
    Shiny Bauble E 1 0 100 0 1 15 150 Dance Ally's Hit increases by 10 for 1 turn. 12 xp.
    Mood Ring D 1 0 100 0 1 15 225 Dance Ally accrues support at double normal rate for 3 turns. 15 xp.
    Zirconium Bracelet D 1 0 100 0 1 15 300 Dance Ally's Avoid and Evade increase by 10 for 1 turn. 13 xp.
    Strange Gem C 1 0 100 0 2 15 900 Dance Ally's Crit increases by 10 for 1 turn. 17 xp.
    Brass Ring B 1 0 100 0 3 15 1200 Dance Ally's Attack increases by 10 for 1 turn. 20 xp.
    Quartz Charm A 1 0 100 0 4 15 1500 Dance Ally's Def and Res increase by 10 for 1 turn. 30 xp.
    Safety Ring A 1 0 100 0 4 15 3000 Dance Ally cannot gain negative conditions for 1 turn. 40 xp.

Chant
    Spoiler
    Show

Chanters work magic through their songs, producing a variety of unusual effects. Chanters are all but defenseless, unable to attack their enemies.
    Chants are not weapons, nor are they even items. They cannot be used to attack, nor can they be used to counterattack. They are not equipped, nor do they take up inventory space.
    Chants are not involved in any weapon triangles.
    Using a chant requires the chanter to unequip any equipped weapons.
    All chanters automatically know the most basic chant of Vigor. Other chants must be learned, most commonly from special scrolls. A chanter who knows a chant can use that chant as often as desired.
    Chants have synergy with earth, sound, and water magic.

Weapon Name Rank Range Value Triangle Type Special
    Vigor E 1 -- Chant Learned. Usable while transformed. Grants ally an extra turn. Does not affect units that have granted or received extra turns this turn. 10 xp.
    Bliss D 1 500 Chant Learned. Usable while transformed. Ally's Hit increases by 10 for 1 turn. 12 xp.
    Sorrow D 1-2 750 Chant Learned. Usable while transformed. Reduces target's Hit by 10 for 1 turn. Uncounterable. 12 xp.
    Balance C 1 1000 Chant Learned. Usable while transformed. Grants target Spirit Link. (Splits damage taken evenly between self and ally for 1 turn. If multiple allies are affected, damage is split between all of them.) 15 xp.
    Requiem C 1-2 1000 Chant Learned. Usable while transformed. Performs a magical attack against target Spirit. Might 10, Hit 100, Crit 0, Wgt 4. Has no effect against non-Spirits.
    Dirge B 1-2 3500 Chant Learned. Usable while transformed. May cause Panic. Might 0, Hit 75, Crit 0, Wgt 0. Uncounterable. 20 xp.
    Valor B 1 1500 Chant Learned. Usable while transformed. Grants target 30 TP. 22 xp.
    Recovery A 1 5000 Chant Learned. Usable while transformed. Heals Mag + target's max HP to target. 25 xp.

Tactics
    Show

Tactics is a catch-all term for the various supporting tools and insights that a non-magical combatant can bring to bear. Tacticians are all but defenseless, unable to attack their enemies.
    Most tactics are support weapons. They cannot be used to attack. They can be used to counterattack as Range 1 physical weapons, but this does not consume durability.
    Tactics are not involved in any weapon triangles.

There are two types of tactics: tools and orders:

Tools function similarly to staves and rods. They are support weapons and cannot be used to attack, but can be used to counterattack as Range 1 physical weapons, which does not consume durability.

Orders function similarly to chants. They are not items and cannot be used to attack, nor can they be used to counterattack. They are not equipped, nor do they take up inventory space. Orders must be learned, but once learned can be used as often as desired. Using an order requires the tactician to unequip any equipped weapons.

Tools
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bandage E 1 0 100 0 3 40 600 Tactic Heals Str + 10 HP to target. 11 xp.
    Poultice D 1 0 100 0 5 20 800 Tactic Heals Str + 20 HP to target. 12 xp.
    Bronze Bomb D 1-(Str/3) 10 100 -- 6 3 1200 Tactic Performs a physical, area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Ignores wielder's Strength. Cannot crit. Uncounterable. 16 xp.
    Caltrops C 1 0 100 0 7 5 1000 Tactic Places a trap on an unoccupied adjacent space that Stuns the first non-flying enemy to move through it. Disables any existing traps on that space. 15 xp.
    Injection C 1 4 70 5 6 5 550 Tactic Performs a physical attack that also causes Disease on hit. Uncounterable. Normal combat xp.
    Iron Bomb C 1-(Str/3) 17 100 0 8 3 2100 Tactic Performs a physical, area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Ignores wielder's Strength. Uncounterable. 24 xp.
    Mine B 1 0 100 0 9 5 1500 Tactic Places a trap on an unoccupied adjacent space that stops the movement of the first non-flying enemy to move through it and deals 10 damage. Disables any existing traps on that space. 22 xp.
    Steel Bomb B 1-(Str/3) 25 100 0 11 3 3300 Tactic Performs a physical, area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Ignores wielder's Strength. Uncounterable. 32 xp.
    Triage B 1 0 100 0 6 15 1800 Tactic Heals Str + 20 + target's max HP to target. 17 xp.
    Weighted Net B 1-(Str/3) 0 80 0 9 5 1500 Tactic May cause Stun. 31 xp.
    Silver Bomb A 1-(Str/3) 34 100 0 10 3 6000 Tactic Performs a physical, area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Ignores wielder's Strength. Uncounterable. 40 xp.
    Venin Caltrops A 1 0 100 0 8 5 2000 Tactic Places a trap on an unoccupied adjacent space that Poisons and Stuns the first non-flying enemy to move through it. Disables any existing traps on that space. 30 xp.

Orders
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weapon Name Rank Range Value Triangle Type Special
    Trapfinder E 1-(Str/3) 250 Tactic Learned. Reveals the locations of all traps within range. 8 xp.
    Disable D 1 500 Tactic Learned. Disables all traps in an adjacent space. 10 xp.
    Focus D 1-(Str/3) 750 Tactic Learned. Ally's Lck increases by 5 for 1 turn. 11 xp.
    Assault C 1-(Str/3) 1250 Tactic Learned. Ally's Skl increases by 5 for 1 turn. 14 xp.
    Egress B 1-(Str/3) 2000 Tactic Learned. Ally's Spd increases by 5 for 1 turn. 18 xp.
    Rally A 1-(Str/3) 7500 Tactic Learned. Heals Str HP to all allies in range. 25 xp.

Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-04-16 at 12:21 PM.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

5. - Top - End - #5

Magic, Staves, and Equipment

Magic has such a big part in Fire Emblem, a two edge sword, a tool that seems to always have a impact on the story of each game. Without magic this would be such a dry and boring system since it turns what was once considered powerful units into things that a mage can just sneeze at. Many the time was when I had to withdraw my knights and cavaliers from the wrath of mages and shamans determined to wipe out my forces. So I decided to expand on this and with the help of others I have been both balancing and strengthen magic. A conundrum of epic proportions I know but I hope the results will exceed you expectations.

Magic
    Spoiler
    Show

Anima
    Spoiler
    Show

This is the natural magic in the world consisting of manipulating the natural elements of the world to the casters command. It is also the most common branch of magic that many across the world learns. There are a variety of tomes to choose from each of the types of magic.

Elemental Magic
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth
    Spoiler: Made by Garryl and tweaked by me
    Show

A common form of primal magic, earth tomes are powerful magic weapons, but have high weight and poor accuracy. Earth magic is favored by Laguz, due to their ability to use it while transformed.
    Earth tomes are magical weapons. They use their wielder's Mag to determine damage, reduced by their target's Res.
    Earth magic has a triangle advantage light and Water magic, but has a disadvantage against Dark and Wind.

Gravel E 1-2 4 85 -- 5 30 510 Earth Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Chance to Stun(Unable to take its upcoming turn) 5%. Cannot crit.
    Earth E 1-2 6 80 0 6 40 880 Earth Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Chance to Stun(Unable to take its upcoming turn) 5%.
    Stone D 1-2 8 75 0 8 35 1505 Earth Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Chance to Stun(Unable to take its upcoming turn) 10%.
    Avalanche C 3-10 10 60 0 18 5 1000 Earth Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Chance to Stun(Unable to take its upcoming turn) 15%
    Boulder B 1-2 11 70 10 10 25 2600 Earth Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Chance to Stun(Unable to take its upcoming turn) 20%.
    Quake A 1-2 13 65 0 12 20 3200 Earth Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Ineffective against Flying. Chance to Stun(Unable to take its upcoming turn) 25%.
    Fissure A 1-2 11 55 0 15 20 4000 Earth Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Ineffective against Flying. Stuns non-Flying targets for 1 turn on a hit.

Water
    Show

A common form of primal magic, water tomes are light and accurate magic weapons, but have poor damage. Their magic can also be used to heal others.
    Water tomes are magical weapons. They use their wielder's Mag to determine damage, reduced by their target's Res.
    Water magic has a triangle advantage against light and Fire, but has a disadvantage against dark and water

Rain E 1-2 0 100 -- 1 30 600 Water Cannot crit. Can be used to heal (Mag + 5 HP)/3 to target, and the same amount again next turn. 9 xp.
    Water E 1-2 2 95 0 2 40 1000 Water Can be used to heal (Mag + 10 HP)/3 to target, and the same amount again next turn. 10 xp.
    Drench D 1-2 4 90 0 4 35 2100 Water Can be used to heal (Mag + 20 HP)/3 to target, and the same amount again next turn. 11 xp.
    Monsoon C 3-10 6 75 0 14 5 1200 Water Can be used to heal (Mag + 10 HP)/3 to target, and the same amount again next turn. 20 xp.
    Torrent B 1-2 7 85 10 6 25 3000 Water Can be used to heal (Mag + 40 HP)/3 to target, and the same amount again next turn. 15 xp.
    Riptide A 1-2 9 80 0 8 20 4000 Water Can be used to heal (Mag + 20 + target's max HP)/3 to target, and the same amount again next turn. 18 xp.

Fire
    Show

A standard form of anima magic, fire tomes are balanced magic weapons, with reasonable accuracy, damage, and weight.
    Fire tomes are magical weapons. They use their wielder's Mag to determine damage, reduced by their target's Res.
    Fire magic has a triangle advantage against light and wind, but has a disadvantage against dark and water

Ember E 1-2 3 95 -- 2 30 450 Fire Effective against Beast. Cannot crit.
    Fire E 1-2 5 90 0 3 40 800 Fire Effective against Beast.
    Elfire D 1-2 7 85 0 5 35 1400 Fire Effective against Beast.
    Meteor C 3-10 9 70 0 15 5 975 Fire Effective against Beast.
    Arcfire B 1-2 10 80 10 7 25 2500 Fire Effective against Beast.
    Blast Wave B 1-2 4 100 0 10 10 3000 Fire Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Always hits. Area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Uncounterable. Effective against Beast.
    Bolganone A 1-2 12 75 0 9 20 3000 Fire Effective against Beast.

Wind
    Show

A standard form of anima magic, wind tomes are accurate magic weapons, with low weight, but below average damage.
    Wind tomes are magical weapons. They use their wielder's Mag to determine damage, reduced by their target's Res.
    Wind tomes has a triangle advantage against light and earth tomes, but has a disadvantage against dark and fire tomes.

Breeze E 1-2 2 100 -- 1 30 420 Wind Effective against Winged. Cannot crit.
    Wind E 1-2 4 95 0 2 40 720 Wind Effective against Winged.
    Elwind D 1-2 6 90 0 4 35 1330 Wind Effective against Winged.
    Blizzard C 3-10 8 75 0 14 5 950 Wind Effective against Winged.
    Arcwind B 1-2 9 85 10 6 25 2450 Wind Effective against Winged.
    Windfury B 1-2 3 100 0 9 10 2900 Wind Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Always hits. Area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Uncounterable. Effective against Winged.
    Tornado A 1-2 11 80 0 8 20 2900 Wind Effective against Winged.

High Arcana:
    Spoiler
    Show

This is powerful magic that few ever reach the level of skill needed to even begin to ponder there many secerts. To even start to learn one of these you must frist attain some mastery in its 2 basic pools of knowledge.

Steam

Lava

Plant
    Spoiler: Herpestidae's tweaked by me
    Show
    Plant Dur Rank Rng Wgt Mgt Hit Crit Cost
    Grass 40 E 1-2 4 5 90 0 560
    Thorns 35 D 1-2 6 8 80 5 700
    Vine 30 C 1-2 10 10 85 0 1200
    Bamboo 5 B 3-10 20 12 60 0 2500
    Kudzu 20 A 1-2 12 13 80 0 6000

Ice
    Spoiler: Herpestidae's tweaked by me
    Show
    Ice Dur Rank Rng Wgt Mgt Hit Crit Cost
    Flurry 40 E 1-2 4 5 90 0 560
    Snowtorm 35 D 1-2 6 8 80 5 700
    Freeze 30 C 1-2 10 10 85 0 1200
    Blizzard 5 B 3-10 20 12 60 0 2500
    Whiteout 20 A 1-2 12 13 80 0 6000

Sound
    Show

A common form of primal magic, sound tomes are versatile magic weapons. They have low damage, but are light and become more deadly the more their target is struck.
    Sound tomes are magical weapons. They use their wielder's Mag to determine damage, reduced by their target's Res.
    Sound magic has a triangle advantage against earth magic and staves, but has a disadvantage against water magic and rods.

Whisper E 1-2 1 95 -- 2 30 420 Sound Causes resonance. Lck increased by 1x target's resonance. Cannot crit.
    Sound E 1-2 3 90 0 3 40 720 Sound Causes resonance. Hit increased by 5x target's resonance.
    Roar D 1-2 5 80 0 5 35 1330 Sound Causes resonance. Might increased by 1x target's resonance.
    Echo C 3-10 7 65 0 15 5 900 Sound Causes resonance.
    Shatter C 1-2 6 75 5 11 20 3000 Sound Causes resonance. Effective against Armored.
    Shriek B 1-2 8 75 10 7 25 2400 Sound Causes resonance. Crit increased by 3x target's resonance.
    Sonic Boom A 1-2 10 70 0 9 20 2900 Sound Causes resonance. Speed increased by 1x target's resonance.

Thunder
    Show

A standard form of anima magic, thunder tomes are deadly magic weapons, with an increased chance to critically strike, reasonable damage, but poor accuracy and above average weight.
    Thunder tomes are magical weapons. They use their wielder's Mag to determine damage, reduced by their target's Res.
    Thunder magic has a triangle advantage against light magic, but has a disadvantage against dark magic

Spark E 1-2 3 85 0 3 30 480 Thunder Effective against Dragons.
    Thunder E 1-2 5 80 5 4 40 880 Thunder Effective against Dragons.
    Elthunder D 1-2 7 75 5 6 35 1470 Thunder Effective against Dragons.
    Bolting C 3-10 9 60 5 16 5 1000 Thunder Effective against Dragons.
    Arcthunder B 1-2 10 70 15 8 25 2550 Thunder Effective against Dragons.
    Discharge B 1-2 4 100 5 11 10 3100 Thunder Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Always hits. Area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Uncounterable. Effective against Dragons.
    Thoron A 1-2 12 65 5 10 20 3100 Thunder Effective against Dragons.

Light
    Show

A traditional form of energy magic, light tomes are extremely accurate magic weapons, with low weight, but poor damage.
    Light tomes are magical weapons. They use their wielder's Mag to determine damage, reduced by their target's Res.
    Light magic has a triangle advantage against dark tomes, but has a disadvantage against Anima.

Flash E 1-2 1 105 -- 0 30 420 Light Effective against Monstrous Creatures. Cannot crit.
    Light E 1-2 3 100 0 2 40 760 Light Effective against Monstrous Creatures.
    Elight D 1-2 5 95 0 4 35 1400 Light Effective against Monstrous Creatures.
    Purge C 3-10 7 80 0 14 5 1000 Light Effective against Monstrous Creatures.
    Shine B 1-2 8 90 10 6 25 2500 Light Effective against Monstrous Creatures.
    Aurora B 1-2 2 100 0 8 10 2950 Light Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Always hits. Area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Uncounterable. Effective against Monstrous Creatures.
    Aura A 1-2 10 85 0 8 20 2950 Light Effective against Monstrous Creatures.

Dark
    Show

An uncommon form of energy magic, dark tomes are powerful magic weapons, but have high weight and poor accuracy.
    Dark tomes are magical weapons. They use their wielder's Mag to determine damage, reduced by their target's Res.
    Dark magic has a triangle advantage against Anima but has a disadvantage against light magic.

Dusk E 1-2 4 85 -- 4 30 510 Dark Effective against Elementals . Cannot crit.
    Flux E 1-2 6 80 0 5 40 960 Dark Effective against Elementals .
    Luna D 1-2 8 75 0 7 35 1610 Dark Effective against Elementals .
    Eclipse C 3-10 10 60 0 17 5 1100 Dark Effective against Elementals .
    Carreau B 1-2 11 70 10 9 25 2750 Dark Effective against Elementals .
    Shade B 1-2 5 100 0 12 10 3500 Dark Kinetic. (Deals damage using Mag, reduced by Def.) Always hits. Area attack (Full 0-0, Half 1-1). Uncounterable. Effective against Elementals.
    Fenrir A 1-2 13 65 0 11 20 3500 Dark Effective against Elementals.
    Nosferatu A 1-2 9 65 0 11 20 5000 Dark Effective against Elementals. Heals user equal to damage dealt.

Void

Necromancy

Summoning

Staves
    Spoiler
    Show

Staffs
    Show

Staves hold magical potential, which can be released in a number of ways, most commonly healing allies. Staff users are all but defenseless, unable to attack their enemies.
    Staves are support weapons. They cannot be used to attack. They can be used to counterattack as Range 1 physical weapons, but this does not consume durability.

Heal E 1 0 100 0 2 40 800 Staff Heals Mag + 10 HP to target. 11 xp.
    Drain D 1 4 75 0 6 20 1000 Staff Performs a magical attack and heals user equal to 1/2 damage dealt. Uncounterable. Normal combat xp.
    Mend D 1 0 100 0 4 20 1000 Staff Heals Mag + 20 HP to target. 12 xp.
    Unlock D 1-2 0 100 0 7 10 1500 Staff Opens targeted door, chest, or cache. 17 xp.
    Physic C 1-(Mag/2) 0 100 0 5 15 3750 Staff Heals Mag + 10 HP to target. 22 xp.
    Restore C 1 0 100 0 4 10 2000 Staff Removes all negative conditions from target. 20 xp.
    Ward C 1 0 100 0 4 15 2250 Staff Increases target's Res by 7 for 7 turns. Effect decreases by 1 each turn. 17 xp.
    Hammerne C 0-1 0 100 0 7 3 1800 Staff Fully repairs one weapon in target's inventory. Cannot repair other repair-capable items. 40 xp.
    Recover B 1 0 100 0 6 15 2250 Staff Heals Mag + 20 + target's max HP to target. 17 xp.
    Silence B 1-(Mag/2) 0 80 0 7 3 1200 Staff May cause Silence. 30 xp.
    Sleep B 1-(Mag/2) 0 75 0 7 3 1500 Staff May cause Sleep. 33 xp.
    Berserk B 1-(Mag/2) 0 70 0 8 3 1800 Staff May cause Berserk. 35 xp.
    Rescue B 1-(Mag/2) 0 100 0 6 3 1800 Staff Teleports an ally to a traversable adjacent space. 40 xp.
    Absorb A 1 8 65 0 9 10 2000 Staff Performs a magical attack and heals user equal to 1/2 damage dealt. Uncounterable. Normal combat xp.
    Warp A 1-(Mag/2) 0 100 0 5 5 7500 Staff Teleports self or an adjacent ally to a traversable space in range. 50 xp.
    Fortify A 1-(Mag/2) 0 100 0 7 5 5000 Staff Heals Mag + 10 HP to all allies in range. 60 xp.

Rod
    Show

Rods hold magical potential, which can be released in a number of ways, most commonly debilitating foes. Rod users are all but defenseless, unable to attack their enemies.
    Rods are support weapons. They cannot be used to attack. They can be used to counterattack as Range 1 physical weapons, but this does not consume durability.

Weaken E 1-2 0 95 0 2 40 800 Rod Reduces target's Str and Mag by (Mag + 10)/3 (minimum 0) for 1 turn. Uncounterable. 11 xp.
    Disrupt E 1-2 0 95 0 4 40 1000 Rod Reduces target's Skl by (Mag + 10)/3 (minimum 0) for 1 turn. Uncounterable. 11 xp.
    Misfortune D 1-2 0 85 0 4 30 750 Rod Reduces target's Lck by (Mag + 10)/3 (minimum 0) for 1 turn. Uncounterable. 12 xp.
    Reveal D 1-(Mag/2) 0 100 0 6 10 1000 Rod Reveals fog of war within 0-4 of targeted space for 4 turns. Radius decreases by 1 each turn. 15 xp.
    Revert D 1-2 0 90 0 4 20 1000 Rod Undoes 1/2 of all healing received and damage done by target in the last 1 turn. Uncounterable. Normal combat xp.
    Accelerate C 1 0 100 0 3 25 1250 Rod Increases target's Move by 3 for 3 turns. Effect decreases by 1 each turn. 18 xp.
    Fatigue C 1-(Mag/2) 0 80 0 8 15 1350 Rod Reduces target's Def and Res by (Mag + 10)/3 (minimum 0) for 1 turn. Uncounterable. 20 xp.
    Shield C 1 0 100 0 4 15 2250 Rod Increases target's Def by 7 for 7 turns. Effect decreases by 1 each turn. 17 xp.
    Slow C 1-2 0 70 0 10 15 1500 Rod Reduces target's Spd by (Mag + 10)/3 (minimum 0) for 1 turn. Uncounterable. 17 xp.
    Phase B 1 0 100 0 6 5 1500 Rod Target can move through occupied spaces for 1 turn. 25 xp.
    Rage B 1 0 100 0 8 5 2000 Rod Grants target Rage. 30 xp.
    Reiterate B 1-2 0 75 0 9 20 2000 Rod Deals damage equal to the last damage target suffered. This effect cannot crit. Uncounterable. Normal combat xp.
    Stasis B 1-(Mag/2) 0 75 0 7 5 2000 Rod May cause Sleep. 33 xp.
    Enervate A 1-(Mag/2) 0 50 0 14 5 5000 Rod Reduces Def and Res of all targets within range by (Mag + 10)/3 (minimum 0) for 1 turn. Uncounterable. 40 xp.
    Negate A 1-2 0 65 0 11 10 7500 Rod Reduces target's Str and Mag to 0 for 1 turn. Uncounterable. 50 xp.

Equipment
    Spoiler
    Show
    Non-weapon items include consumables, accessories, crafting materials, and miscellaneous objects. Some items have multiple uses and function as multiple types.

You can have up to one accessory equipped at a time. Equipping an accessory does not count as, nor does it interfere with, equipping a weapon. Accessories grant various benefits, as listed in their descriptions, while equipped. Having an accessory equipped does not affect its durability.

You can use a consumable as your action for the turn after moving. Using a consumable item reduces its remaining uses by 1. If this reduces the item's remaining uses to 0 or less, it is destroyed.

Legend
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: The item's name.

Uses: The maximum number of times the item can be used before it is permanently destroyed. Akin to durability for weapons. An entry of "--" indicates that the item does not lose remaining uses when used, and is always considered to have full uses remaining.

Value: The item's value. Items can usually be bought for their value and sold for half as much (or proportionally less if the item has less than its maximum remaining uses).

Accessory Effect: The effect granted by the item when equipped as an accessory. Entries of "--" or "N/A" indicate that the item cannot be equipped as an accessory.

Use Effect: The effect grants by the item when used as a consumable. Entries of "--" or "N/A" indicate that the item cannot be used as a consumable.

Battle Items
    Spoiler
    Show

Name Uses Value Accessory Effect Use Effect
    Vulnerary 3 300 N/A Heals 10 HP.
    Potion 3 600 N/A Heals 20 HP.
    Concoction 3 1200 N/A Heals 40 HP.
    Elixir 3 3000 N/A Heals 20 + max HP.
    Anitotxin 3 450 N/A Removes Poison.
    Remedy 3 750 N/A Removes Disease.
    Panacea 3 1500 N/A Removes all negative conditions.
    Draught 3 1050 N/A Removes temporary stat penalties.
    Pure Water 3 900 N/A Removes Immolation. Gain Ward for 7 turns. (Res increased by 7. Effect decreases to 0 over the duration of the effect.)
    Stone Salve 3 750 N/A Gain Petrification for 3 turns. (+10 Def, but unable to act or counter.)
    Poison Coating 3 1200 N/A Grants "Causes Poison on hit" to a weapon in your inventory for 3 turns. (20-Skl)% chance to Poison yourself.
    Shine Barrier 1 800 N/A Renders an unoccupied adjacent space impassable to all movement modes for the remainder of the map.
    Spectre Card 15 3000 N/A Performs a magical attack against the target. Might 5, Hit 100, Crit 0, Range 1-2, Weight 5.
    Demon Card 10 4000 N/A Performs a magical attack against the target. Might 7, Hit 100, Crit 0, Range 1-2, Weight 7.
    Reaper Card 5 5000 N/A Performs a magical attack against the target. Might 10, Hit 100, Crit 0, Range 1-2, Weight 10.
    Torch 5 500 Increases sight range by 1. Increases sight range by 4 for 4 turns. Effect decreases by 1 each turn. Also reveals fog of war within 0-1 for non-allies while in effect.
    Siege Weapon Kit 1 By weapon N/A Sets up a siege weapon in your space.
    Chest Key 1 300 N/A Opens an adjacent chest.
    Door Key 1 50 N/A Opens an adjacent door.
    Skeleton Key 1 400 N/A Opens an adjacent chest or door.
    Key Ring 5 2000 N/A Opens an adjacent chest or door.
    Shovel 5 100 N/A Opens an adjacent cache.
    Mine Sweeper 5 1500 N/A Disables a trap in an adjacent space.

Laguz Items
    Spoiler
    Show

Olivi Grass 3 750 N/A Grants 15 TP.
    Laguz Stone 3 3000 N/A Grants 30 TP and transforms you (if applicable).
    Laguz Gem 1 5000 N/A You can transform and remain transformed regardless of your TP. Effect lasts for the remainder of the map.
    Satori Sign 1 3000 N/A Can be reforged as a weapon. Permanently modifies your Strike with the reforged effect. Using a new Satori Sign negates the last.
    Feral Formula 3 3600 N/A Grants 30 TP and transforms you (if applicable). Gain Rage and Berserk until you revert to your normal form. While this effect lasts, you will not attack other Laguz under the effects of Feral Formula.

Miscellaneous Items
    Spoiler
    Show

Skill Scroll 1 By skill N/A Teaches you a skill. Each scroll is for a different skill.
    Blank Vellum 1 500 N/A Takes on the properties of a skill you remove, allowing it to be learned by another character instead of being lost forever.
    Seraph Robe 1 8000 Increases max HP by 3. Permanently increases max HP by 7. Subject to stat caps.
    Energy Drop 1 8000 Increases Str by 1. Permanently increases Str by 2. Subject to stat caps.
    Spirit Dust 1 8000 Increases Mag by 1. Permanently increases Mag by 2. Subject to stat caps.
    Secret Book 1 8000 Increases Skl by 1. Permanently increases Skl by 2. Subject to stat caps.
    Speedwings 1 8000 Increases Spd by 1. Permanently increases Spd by 2. Subject to stat caps.
    Lucky Coin 1 8000 Increases Lck by 1. Permanently increases Lck by 2. Subject to stat caps.
    Dracoshield 1 8000 Increases Def by 1. Permanently increases Def by 2. Subject to stat caps.
    Talisman 1 8000 Increases Res by 1. Permanently increases Res by 2. Subject to stat caps.
    Statue Fragment 1 5000 Increases Con by 1. Permanently increases Con by 2. Subject to stat caps.
    Boots 1 16000 Increases Move by 1. Permanently increases Move by 2. Subject to stat caps.
    Arms Scroll 1 8000 N/A Grants 50 weapon experience with currently equipped weapon.
    Training Scroll 1 10000 N/A Grants 100 experience.
    Master Seal 1 10000 N/A Immediately promotes level 10+ Tier 1 characters.
    Master Crown 1 20000 N/A Immediately promotes level 10+ Tier 2 characters.
    Red Gem -- 5000 N/A N/A. Sell it for money or use it for crafting.
    Blue Gem -- 10000 N/A N/A. Sell it for money or use it for crafting.
    Silver Gem -- 20000 N/A N/A. Sell it for money or use it for crafting.

Accessories
    Spoiler
    Show

Knight Ward -- 15000 Increases Def and Res by 2 and Spd growth by 30%. Armored and Mounted chassis only. N/A
    Health Band -- 4000 Increases HP growth by 10%. N/A
    Fighter Band -- 4000 Increases HP and Str growths by 5%. N/A
    Power Band -- 4000 Increases HP and Mag growths by 5%. N/A
    Raider Band -- 4000 Increases HP and Skl growths by 5%. N/A
    Paladin Band -- 4000 Increases HP and Spd growths by 5%. N/A
    Spy Band -- 4000 Increases HP and Lck growths by 5%. N/A
    Soldier Band -- 4000 Increases HP and Def growths by 5%. N/A
    Heron Band -- 4000 Increases HP and Res growths by 5%. N/A
    Strength Band -- 4000 Increases Str growth by 10%. N/A
    Blackguard Band -- 4000 Increases Str and Mag growths by 5%. N/A
    Archer Band -- 4000 Increases Str and Skl growths by 5%. N/A
    Dragoon Band -- 4000 Increases Str and Spd growths by 5%. N/A
    Dancer Band -- 4000 Increases Str and Lck growths by 5%. N/A
    Wyvern Band -- 4000 Increases Str and Def growths by 5%. N/A
    Crusader Band -- 4000 Increases Str and Res growths by 5%. N/A
    Magic Band -- 4000 Increases Mag growth by 10%. N/A
    Monk Band -- 4000 Increases Mag and Skl growths by 5%. N/A
    Troubadour Band -- 4000 Increases Mag and Spd growths by 5%. N/A
    Acolyte Band -- 4000 Increases Mag and Lck growths by 5%. N/A
    Shaman Band -- 4000 Increases Mag and Def growths by 5%. N/A
    Mage Band -- 4000 Increases Mag and Res growths by 5%. N/A
    Skill Band -- 4000 Increases Skl growth by 10%. N/A
    Thief Band -- 4000 Increases Skl and Spd growths by 5%. N/A
    Sword Band -- 4000 Increases Skl and Lck growths by 5%. N/A
    Knight Band -- 4000 Increases Skl and Def growths by 5%. N/A
    Witch Band -- 4000 Increases Skl and Res growths by 5%. N/A
    Speed Band -- 4000 Increases Spd growth by 10%. N/A
    Shadow Band -- 4000 Increases Spd and Lck growths by 5%. N/A
    Lance Band -- 4000 Increases Spd and Def growths by 5%. N/A
    Pegasus Band -- 4000 Increases Spd and Res growths by 5%. N/A
    Luck Band -- 4000 Increases Lck growth by 10%. N/A
    Dervish Band -- 4000 Increases Lck and Def growths by 5%. N/A
    Priest Band -- 4000 Increases Lck and Res growths by 5%. N/A
    Defense Band -- 4000 Increases Def growth by 10%. N/A
    Juggernaut Band -- 4000 Increases Def and Res growths by 5%. N/A
    Resistance Band -- 4000 Increases Res growth by 10%. N/A
    Chaos Band -- 8000 Increases HP growth by 5% and Str, Mag, Skl, Spd, Lck, Def, and Res growths by +2%. N/A
    Health Bracer -- 6000 Increases max HP by 7. N/A
    Fighter Bracer -- 6000 Increases max HP by 3 and Str by 1. N/A
    Power Bracer -- 6000 Increases max HP by 3 and Mag by 1. N/A
    Raider Bracer -- 6000 Increases max HP by 3 and Skl by 1. N/A
    Paladin Bracer -- 6000 Increases max HP by 3 and Spd by 1. N/A
    Spy Bracer -- 6000 Increases max HP by 3 and Lck by 1. N/A
    Soldier Bracer -- 6000 Increases max HP by 3 and Def by 1. N/A
    Heron Bracer -- 6000 Increases max HP by 3 and Res by 1. N/A
    Strength Bracer -- 6000 Increases Str by 2. N/A
    Blackguard Bracer -- 6000 Increases Str and Mag by 1. N/A
    Archer Bracer -- 6000 Increases Str and Skl by 1. N/A
    Dragoon Bracer -- 6000 Increases Str and Spd by 1. N/A
    Dancer Bracer -- 6000 Increases Str and Lck by 1. N/A
    Wyvern Bracer -- 6000 Increases Str and Def by 1. N/A
    Crusader Bracer -- 6000 Increases Str and Res by 1. N/A
    Magic Bracer -- 6000 Increases Mag by 2. N/A
    Monk Bracer -- 6000 Increases Mag and Skl by 1. N/A
    Troubadour Bracer -- 6000 Increases Mag and Spd by 1. N/A
    Acolyte Bracer -- 6000 Increases Mag and Lck by 1. N/A
    Shaman Bracer -- 6000 Increases Mag and Def by 1. N/A
    Mage Bracer -- 6000 Increases Mag and Res by 1. N/A
    Skill Bracer -- 6000 Increases Skl by 2. N/A
    Thief Bracer -- 6000 Increases Skl and Spd by 1. N/A
    Sword Bracer -- 6000 Increases Skl and Lck by 1. N/A
    Knight Bracer -- 6000 Increases Skl and Def by 1. N/A
    Witch Bracer -- 6000 Increases Skl and Res by 1. N/A
    Speed Bracer -- 6000 Increases Spd by 2. N/A
    Shadow Bracer -- 6000 Increases Spd and Lck by 1. N/A
    Lance Bracer -- 6000 Increases Spd and Def by 1. N/A
    Pegasus Bracer -- 6000 Increases Spd and Res by 1. N/A
    Luck Bracer -- 6000 Increases Lck by 2. N/A
    Dervish Bracer -- 6000 Increases Lck and Def by 1. N/A
    Priest Bracer -- 6000 Increases Lck and Res by 1. N/A
    Defense Bracer -- 6000 Increases Def by 2. N/A
    Juggernaut Bracer -- 6000 Increases Def and Res by 1. N/A
    Resistance Bracer -- 6000 Increases Res by 2. N/A
    Order Bracer -- 10000 Increases max HP by 3 and Str, Mag, Skl, Spd, Lck, Def, and Res by 1. N/A
    Knight Ring -- 8000 Grants Canto while equipped. N/A
    Hide Shield -- 7000 Negates effective against Beast properties towards user. N/A
    Wing Shield -- 7000 Negates effective against Winged properties towards user. N/A
    Storm Shield -- 7000 Negates effective against Dragon properties towards user. N/A
    Spirit Shield -- 7000 Negates effective against Spirit properties towards user. N/A
    Cog Shield -- 7000 Negates effective against Mechanical properties towards user. N/A
    Heavy Shield -- 7000 Negates effective against Armored properties towards user. N/A
    Riding Shield -- 7000 Negates effective against Mounted properties towards user. N/A
    Sky Shield -- 7000 Negates effective against Flying properties towards user. N/A
    Small Shield -- 7000 Negates effective against Unarmored properties towards user. N/A
    Full Guard -- 10000 Negates all effectiveness properties towards user. N/A
    Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-05-01 at 11:44 AM.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

6. - Top - End - #6

Optional Rules

Races / Rituals / Runes / and Crafting

Races
    -Human (and archetypes)
    -Half Angel
    -Half Daemon
    -Half Dragon
    -Dragon
    -Elemental Races (Slyph, gnome, ifirt, undine)
    -Laguz (All Kinds, will need help doing this one since I have never played one before)
    -Constructs
    -Golem
    -Half Golem
    -Automaton
    -Simulacrum

Rituals
    -Magic Seal
    -Grand Summoning
    -Planar Travel
    -Grand Healing
    -Grand Plague
    -Grand Destruction
    -Control Weather

Runes
    -Rune of Light
    -Rune of Binding
    -Rune of Life
    -Rune of Sealing
    -Rune of Conjuring
    -Rune of Warding

Crafting
    -Tomes
    -Weapons
    -Equipment

Lords:

Legendary Weapons

Weather:
    Spoiler: and its effects on the battle field
    Show

Rain- All movement is reduced to half during turns of rain.
    White Out: No vision beyond adjacent squares of players and allies
    Sandstorm: Players with a DEF of 8 or lower take 1 point of damager per round (enemy, allies, player each had 1 turn).
    Desert Sun: Armored Players take 1 point of damager per round (enemy, allies, player each had 1 turn).

]
    Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-04-15 at 10:05 AM.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

7. - Top - End - #7

My Settings and character examples
    Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-04-14 at 12:15 PM.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

8. - Top - End - #8

Thank you and Credit page

Places From which I borrowed or was inspired by
    -Garryl's Freeform Fire Emblem Rules (Granted to Use)
    -TheSummoner Forum Emblem Rules (Granted to Use)
    -WhamBamSam's Forum Emblem Variant (Granted to Use)
    -Herpestidae's Custom Forum Emblem Rules (Granted to use)
    -ZeltArruin (Granted to use)
    -Classes
    -Weapons
    -Items
    Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-04-14 at 12:16 PM.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

9. - Top - End - #9
    Colossus in the Playground

I find the desert sun condition rather weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

10. - Top - End - #10

Hmm well I was going for the heat and its affect on the human body, so those wearing a lot of armor would be affected, maybe I should just make it armored ?
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

11. - Top - End - #11

Maybe. Defense has always been somewhat abstract.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

12. - Top - End - #12

ya that's the issue im having ... well it works good news is you can now be technically anything which is fun

well you can once I finish the talents

Any confusion on tier 0stuff? Its almost done except for the talents so .... Just want a second opinion and suggestions for more Tier 0 talents
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

13. - Top - End - #13

The pegasi and wyvern con don't match up, and their's no magic option.

14. - Top - End - #14

What's wrong with the con requirements? Should they be higher?

You got to use a talent to get magic (it replaces your standard chassis weapon) this way you don't start off with a armored mage (though a tier 1 you can )
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by 1whoscribbled View Post
    What's wrong with the con requirements? Should they be higher?

You got to use a talent to get magic (it replaces your standard chassis weapon) this way you don't start off with a armored mage (though a tier 1 you can )
    Oh I read the 2 point in Con min to mean 5+2= 4 somehow.

Why can't you start off as a armored mage, conceptually that is.

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Oh I read the 2 point in Con min to mean 5+2= 4 somehow.

Why can't you start off as a armored mage, conceptually that is.
    Because not enough training at this stage, these are the babies, the weakest thing imaginable. So being able to throw a fire ball while incased in heavy armor is a little to advanced. BUUUTTTT, at tier one you can. See at tier one is where everyone else starts there guys. I go both one above and below the usally system and make it more customizable.

So if you started off as a mage, at tier one you can upgrade you chassis instead of gaining a new skill. So once I hit level 10 I can upgrade my standard chasis for a armored one with my magic proficiey intact from my earlier talent selection. Where you go from there makes things really fun

So a level 10 tier 1 character that went through tier 0 (Meaning either 3 talents or 2 talents and a chassis change) could be:

Imagine at level ten on a tier 1 class you could be a armored light magic, sword wielding guy .... wait a minute .... that's a paladin
    So at :

Tier 0(1 level): I go for the magic (light talent)
    -then at the tenth level you promote automatically:
    Tier 1 (1 level): I change chasis to armored (meeting the requirements are still needed no matter the tier)
    Tier 1 (10 levels later): use sword (a tier 1 talent)

Or you could be a Staff wielding Wyvern that can pick locks and steal stuff ... not sure what this is though
    So at:

Tier 0(1 level): I go for the wyvern chassis
    -then at the tenth level you promote automatically:
    Tier 1 (1 level): I get use staff from tier 0 talent list (yes you can select earlier talents from earlier tiers you just cant select those above you tier)
    Tier 1 (10 levels later): Get the Pick lock and Steal talent (once again from the tier 0 section)
    Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-04-13 at 12:22 AM.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

17. - Top - End - #17

Wouldn't it be rather weak to use both swords and magic?

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Wouldn't it be rather weak to use both swords and magic?
    That's beyond the point ... wait no it isn't ...

Hit a snag, magic users use Mcg, while a sword bearer uses str ....

How to fix this ...

Any ideas since this would require a player to have a extra stat?
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

1. Sure you may use parts of my custom system if you want
    2. For Weapon/Magic-sharing classes, the weakness is there to offset the versatility. Or at least that's how it’s always been explained.
    3. It’s been pointed out to me that my magic heptagon would be “perfect” if Water Magic was Good against Lightning and weak to Wind, as in Fire> Wind> Ice> Plant> Water> Earth> Lightning> Fire. Every element has an advantage over the next three.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

20. - Top - End - #20

1.Thanks I will add a more descriptive thank you to the credit section once I implement your stuff.

2. Weakness is actual not a concern for mine since here everyone is going to be strong for their tier. I want it like this so that the character is more than stats and some growth points. Also it allowed me to create the Rune Knights (a neat little order in a upcoming campaign using this system).
    3. Well what I'm thinking of doing is more like a series of triangles within the anima branch of magic.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

If you're still looking for a way to buff magic/weapon users I'd take a look at the Ignis skill. If my memory is correct it's a skill with an activation rate equal to Skill/2% that adds half your magic to physical attacks, and half your strength to magic attacks. It's not perfect as it makes gishes require Skill also, but I think its a good starting point.
    Grand avatar by the grand Oneris.
    Spoiler: Awesome Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    Oh no! My evil plot to talk about elfgames and my having of an unacceptable opinion has been uncovered!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf DW View Post
    Play nice, boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candle Jack View Post
    The Warden communicates through a complicated language of subtle body movements and flatulence. With a single flutter of their eyelashes and a well-timed fart, the Warden can recite a 16-stanza poem about nugs.
    Devout Omnian in the playground

22. - Top - End - #22

That might become a talent actualy but here is my idea for a fix.

If you start with magic your strength when wield swords and the like is equal to half you magic stat.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

That might become a talent actualy but here is my idea for a fix.

If you start with magic your strength when wield swords and the like is equal to half you magic stat.
    That could work, but you'd have to have the opposite for someone who starts with a physical weapon, and then gains magic.
    Show
    Oh no! My evil plot to talk about elfgames and my having of an unacceptable opinion has been uncovered!
    Play nice, boys.
    The Warden communicates through a complicated language of subtle body movements and flatulence. With a single flutter of their eyelashes and a well-timed fart, the Warden can recite a 16-stanza poem about nugs.

24. - Top - End - #24

Quote Originally Posted by StabbityRabbit View Post
    That could work, but you'd have to have the opposite for someone who starts with a physical weapon, and then gains magic.
    eXACTLY
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

25. - Top - End - #25

Hey there can some one have a look over the tiers start rules. Just want to make sure it makes sense.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

Hey there can some one have a look over the tiers start rules. Just want to make sure it makes sense.
    The tiers rules look fine, but I have a different concern. The ability to fix gishes is still underpowered unless I'm misunderstanding it. Even if you have crazy high Magic half your Magic would do abysmal damage. Reading over this post it looks sort of negative; so don't get me wrong I'm really excited for your system, and I'm just trying to help.
    Show
    Play nice, boys.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

You want to use this on a forum?

28. - Top - End - #28

Pst. You've got a typo in my name in the weapons spoilers, from the "Frist" weapon triangle through Tactics.

Converted versions of Plant and Ice magic tables, for your convencience:

Code:
    Herpestidae's
    [table="class:grid"][tr][td][b]Plant[/b][/td][td][b]Dur[/b][/td][td][b]Rank[/b][/td][td][b]Rng[/b][/td][td][b]Wgt[/b][/td][td][b]Mgt[/b][/td][td][b]Hit[/b][/td][td][b]Crit[/b][/td][td][b]Cost[/b][/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Grass[/td][td]40[/td][td]E[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]90[/td][td]0[/td][td]560[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Thorns[/td][td]35[/td][td]D[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]6[/td][td]8[/td][td]80[/td][td]5[/td][td]700[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Vine[/td][td]30[/td][td]C[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]10[/td][td]10[/td][td]85[/td][td]0[/td][td]1200[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Bamboo[/td][td]5[/td][td]B[/td][td]3-10[/td][td]20[/td][td]12[/td][td]60[/td][td]0[/td][td]2500[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Kudzu[/td][td]20[/td][td]A[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]12[/td][td]13[/td][td]80[/td][td]0[/td][td]6000[/td][/tr][/table]

Herpestidae's
    [table="class:grid"][tr][td][b]Ice[/b][/td][td][b]Dur[/b][/td][td][b]Rank[/b][/td][td][b]Rng[/b][/td][td][b]Wgt[/b][/td][td][b]Mgt[/b][/td][td][b]Hit[/b][/td][td][b]Crit[/b][/td][td][b]Cost[/b][/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Flurry[/td][td]40[/td][td]E[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]90[/td][td]0[/td][td]560[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Snowtorm[/td][td]35[/td][td]D[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]6[/td][td]8[/td][td]80[/td][td]5[/td][td]700[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Freeze[/td][td]30[/td][td]C[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]10[/td][td]10[/td][td]85[/td][td]0[/td][td]1200[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Blizzard[/td][td]5[/td][td]B[/td][td]3-10[/td][td]20[/td][td]12[/td][td]60[/td][td]0[/td][td]2500[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Whiteout[/td][td]20[/td][td]A[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]12[/td][td]13[/td][td]80[/td][td]0[/td][td]6000[/td][/tr][/table]
    Last edited by Garryl; 2014-04-16 at 02:04 AM.
    A Guide to Free D&D - A resource of free, official D&D resources on the web.
    Handbooks Index
    My Homebrew Compendium

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by Rephath View Post
    You want to use this on a forum?
    Yes, concerns?

Quote Originally Posted by Garryl View Post
    Pst. You've got a typo in my name in the weapons spoilers, from the "Frist" weapon triangle through Tactics.

Converted versions of Plant and Ice magic tables, for your convencience:

Code:
    Herpestidae's
    [table="class:grid"][tr][td][b]Plant[/b][/td][td][b]Dur[/b][/td][td][b]Rank[/b][/td][td][b]Rng[/b][/td][td][b]Wgt[/b][/td][td][b]Mgt[/b][/td][td][b]Hit[/b][/td][td][b]Crit[/b][/td][td][b]Cost[/b][/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Grass[/td][td]40[/td][td]E[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]90[/td][td]0[/td][td]560[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Thorns[/td][td]35[/td][td]D[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]6[/td][td]8[/td][td]80[/td][td]5[/td][td]700[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Vine[/td][td]30[/td][td]C[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]10[/td][td]10[/td][td]85[/td][td]0[/td][td]1200[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Bamboo[/td][td]5[/td][td]B[/td][td]3-10[/td][td]20[/td][td]12[/td][td]60[/td][td]0[/td][td]2500[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Kudzu[/td][td]20[/td][td]A[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]12[/td][td]13[/td][td]80[/td][td]0[/td][td]6000[/td][/tr][/table]

Herpestidae's
    [table="class:grid"][tr][td][b]Ice[/b][/td][td][b]Dur[/b][/td][td][b]Rank[/b][/td][td][b]Rng[/b][/td][td][b]Wgt[/b][/td][td][b]Mgt[/b][/td][td][b]Hit[/b][/td][td][b]Crit[/b][/td][td][b]Cost[/b][/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Flurry[/td][td]40[/td][td]E[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]90[/td][td]0[/td][td]560[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Snowtorm[/td][td]35[/td][td]D[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]6[/td][td]8[/td][td]80[/td][td]5[/td][td]700[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Freeze[/td][td]30[/td][td]C[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]10[/td][td]10[/td][td]85[/td][td]0[/td][td]1200[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Blizzard[/td][td]5[/td][td]B[/td][td]3-10[/td][td]20[/td][td]12[/td][td]60[/td][td]0[/td][td]2500[/td][/tr]
    [tr][td]Whiteout[/td][td]20[/td][td]A[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]12[/td][td]13[/td][td]80[/td][td]0[/td][td]6000[/td][/tr][/table]
    Thank you and fixing now , I did it in 3 in the morning ... my only esxcuse (Punny).

Also what is resonance, I cant ffindit any where in your thread (in relation to sound magic)
    Last edited by 1whoscribbled; 2014-04-16 at 10:00 AM.
    Show
    Games I'm DMing

HomeBrew:

30. - Top - End - #30

Also what is resonance, I cant ffindit any where in your thread (in relation to sound magic)
    It was never anything more than a functional counter of how much more powerful sound magic gets when attacking you. No effect in and of itself, just when attacked by sound magic. See "Causes Resonance" under weapon special qualities.

Causes resonance: Targets damaged by a weapon with this property gain 1 point of resonance. Resonance disappears at a rate of 1 point per turn, starting 1 turn after the last point was added.
    In other words, when you get hit by sound magic, your resonance counter ticks up by 1. Then, any subsequent sound magic attacks against you are more powerful (except Echo and Shatter, they just make resonance, they don't use it). Each round thereafter when you don't get any more resonance, it ticks down by 1 until you have none left.
    A Guide to Free D&D - A resource of free, official D&D resources on the web.
    Handbooks Index
    My Homebrew Compendium