A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 161
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default It's a small world IC thread

    Player Character Race Class Extra DM notes
    Rainstorm Jack Human Beguiler TN
    Prehysterical Barrak Stoutbarrel Dwarf Fighter NG
    Lady Moreta Ehlara Half elf Ranger NG

    Spoiler: Prelude
    Show
    You awaken blurry eyed to the painfully bright sun. Your stomach churning in agony while you shiver feverishly, noticing you are practically naked (up to player discretion) laying uncomfortably on the cold Forrest floor. There are moans from others around you but before you can gather your vision and inspect you feel a sharp prod in your back.
    And then you notice the threat at hand, blurry goblin like creatures brandishing club like weapons surrounding your party.

    You have no recollection of how you got here or where you are.


    The scene is set, the raising sun signals the start as it glistens on the morning dew, birds chirp in the distance but an eerie stillness hangs in the air, 5 pairs of tense, dull, glazed, yellow eyes state upon you ready and awaiting to see your actions.
    Spoiler: Formation
    Show
    The three of you lay in a triangle, 5 feet apart. Positioned between each of you, three goblins stand just outside your triangle while 2 stand a further 20 ft back. The goblins surrounding you hold makeshift short spears and clubs while at the back one goblin is swinging a Morningstar while the other wears a bundle of javelins on his back and one in his hand.

    The goblins have the combat advantage, being armed, set and ready, they look ready to attack the first person who tries to get up.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2014-04-18 at 02:29 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bunbury, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Ehlarra blinks slowly, before even coming fully awake, she can tell something is wrong. The sun is too bright, she's shaking, and oh, her stomach hurts. She moans softly, before realising she is not the only one making noise. Raising her head makes everything hurt worse, but it's also enough to see - well, she's not entire sure what she's seeing. There are two others lying nearby, apparently just as well-off as Ehlarra herself. They're barely clothed, which is enough to make Ehlarra realise she's not wearing what she should be wearing. Her clothes are gone, her armour is gone, the only things she still has are smallclothes and the pendant her parents gave her when she was a child.

    Not good. This is not good. What is this? Thoughts run scrambled through her head, but it's not til something jabs her in the back that she finally notices the goblins. And then starts swearing at herself for not noticing them before. Ehlarra starts to rise, notices the expressions on the faces of the goblins nearest her and promptly decides to stay right where she is. Struggling to speak around a parched mouth and what feels like a swollen tongue - plus the hangover from hell, Ehlarra manages to choke out some words.

    "Wha- what's goin' on?" She looks at the blank faces and realises that goblins probably don't speak Elven, so she repeats the question in Common, and then Draconic for good measure.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prehysterical's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lawton, OK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Barrak was no stranger to hangovers. He and his father were always well supplied with various kinds of alcohol, which meant there had been mornings when he had arisen less-than-chipper. Still, the pain in his head, combined with a nauseating stomachache, turned this into the worst morning of his life.

    He eventually rises when he hears a woman's voice asking something. Rubbing his sleep-crusted eyes, he stands up only to be poked in the back by one of the goblin's spears. It is only then that he becomes fully aware of their situation. As much as he wants to start fighting the goblins, their weaponry and his own unarmed state is enough to keep Barrak in check. Dad always said that goblins were bad news. Barrak's eyes scan the ground, looking for a branch or something to arm himself with.

    Since Barrak didn't know Goblin, he tried Giant instead. "Are you the ones who spiked my drink? That was a waste of good beer."

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    As the dwarf nonchalantly raises from the ground a guttural whelp explodes amongst the goblins as they begin nervously barking back at one another piercing the air. Clearly angered by his calmness, on cue the two nearest Barrak answer his question spoken in giant by lunging their pointy sticks towards his belly! The 2 goblins at a distance repeat the same panicked shout over and over while pointing at the floor. The third goblin in the triangle watches over the moving half elf spitting words at her in his goblin tongue threateningly waving his short spear at her.

    Spoiler: The attack
    Show

    This was an attack of opportunity for raising from prone,
    (1d20+1)[6]. (1d4-1)[0]
    (1d20+1)[21]. (1d4-1)[2]
    Due to the poor makeshift nature of these weapons they do less damage, please take damage accordingly to your AC
    2 of the 3 have now used their 'aoo' for this round.


    During the commotion Barrak eyes an old gnarled tree branch resting on the floor, partially over grown by weeds, to the right of one of the attacking goblins.
    Spoiler: Gnarled tree branch
    Show
    dc 15 to spot, DC 8 strength check to pull free, counts as improvised club, -4 to attack roll but no longer unarmed.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prehysterical's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lawton, OK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Barrak cries out in pain as a spear stabs cruelly into his belly. Now fully awake and clear-headed, he is angry at their behavior.

    Grabbing a nearby branch, he wrenches it out of the ground and yells at the goblin who hit him. "Stop doing that!"

    * post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Prehysterical; 2014-04-18 at 12:37 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio, U.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Hearing the sounds of conflict, Jack awakens from his daze, rubbing his eyes in response to the bright sun. He noticed his possessions were gone and that he was lying on the cold forest ground, but apparently he wasn't alone as he sees the dwarf and half-elf standing on either side. He felt the sharp stab and got up to eye his enemy.


    Jack stands up, shivering."H-hey! W-w-what are you doing to us? Jack asked in goblin tongue. He had a lot of goblin acquaintances in his old guild, he was familiar with the language. Jack quickly tries to mutter an incantation of protection under his breath.
    Characters:

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    The goblin between jack and Ehlara stops his foul mouthed goblin insults as he thrashes his spear out at Jack as he stands to his feet.
    Spoiler: Attack on Jack
    Show

    (1d20+1)[4](1d4-1)[3]

    A moment of silence cuts the air as the foul dirty little goblins realise that Jack speaks their tongue.
    The most intrigued are the two who held their distance, they manouver around the forest floor to be within his line of vision and starts yapping away. A fierce determination in his wide yellow eyes.
    Spoiler: Goblin speak
    Show
    You and your ugly friends must get back on the floor while you still have a choice, we have won this and you are our prize! Or else

    The goblin speaking pauses as he gives a wave from his free hand and the two goblins at Barrack's side sneer as they spear at him with a disgusting pleasure again!
    Spoiler: Attack on Barrak
    Show

    (1d20+1)[21](1d4-1)[0]
    (1d20+1)[19](1d4-1)[1]

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bunbury, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    "Or else what?" Ehlarra snarls in goblin, mad at herself for forgetting she spoke their language. Mad because she still felt like she'd been on a three-day bender, because she couldn't remember how she'd ended up here, and because she'd spent her entire life training to fight goblins and now she'd been captured by them. In generally really, Ehlarra was just plain mad. She rolls smoothly to her feet, hands loose at her side and eyes fixed on the goblin nearest her.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Without a weapon, there's not much she can do, so I will ready an action to try and take the spear off the first goblin who tries to poke her with one. I think it's either a grapple check or opposed strength check, but I have no idea really.

    Also, while I'm at it, sense motive, to see if she can figure out what they mean by this whole 'we won and you are our prize' thing.
    Sense Motive: (1d20+3)[10]
    Last edited by Lady Moreta; 2014-04-18 at 10:30 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio, U.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Jack appears irritated at the goblin who spoke to him. He changes his posture and facial expression to one of a proud noble's. "You can't take us with you. We're messengers delivering a letter for the king of Orrender. His own personal couriers." Jack's face changes to a wry smile. "If the king finds out we're missing, he'll send an army to look for whatever hovel you goblins crawled out of. You goblins don't know who you're messing with" Jack's head is held high and his arms are crossed in front of his chest, he stands powerfully.
    Last edited by rainstorm; 2014-04-18 at 11:44 PM.
    Characters:

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    (Barrak just bare in mind all this talking is in goblin)

    The goblins hiss and recoil in thought looking to each other for confirmation,
    "lies! Take them to the masters, to the masters!"
    "what if we get tracked"
    "yes, yes to the masters then we will be the favourite and they will do the jobs! Hee hee"

    The goblin brandishing the Morningstar growls in a commanding tone.
    "Shut it you fools" then he looks up at jack,
    "You will be slaves" he sneers then gazes over Ehlara with his glazed yellow eyes staring deep into her
    "or else" he emphasises...."you all die"
    and with that the goblin smirks an evil smirk as he raises his stringy dull orange arm in the air ready to give the attack order.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bunbury, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    <Not interested> Ehlarra growls, switching back to her native Elven. Lunging forwards, she snatches at the spear of the nearest goblin and attempts to take it from him.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Accounting for the -4 penalty
    (1d20-1)[15]

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    The goblin that struck at Jack readies his spear to strike again when suddenly Ehlarra grasps the the weapon in his hands, his bony knuckles go white as he hangs on for life. The struggle is short as the weapon is yanked from his feeble grip and fear washes over his face as he quickly scampers away from the half elf thief.
    Spoiler: Opposed attack roll
    Show
    (1d20-3)[7]

    "No, no please" he whimpers in goblin raising his arms over his face in defence.

    The leading goblin drops his arm as he ferociously shouts in a throught tearing growl.
    "keel"
    And with that a miniature roar breaks out as the goblins attack, Barrak receives another barrage of spear tips thrust at him.
    Spoiler: More spear attacks :p
    Show

    1d20+1 161d4-1 2
    1d20+1 171d4-1 2

    A javelin is hurled at Jack from the goblin beside the leader who although is finally taking action looks clearly nervous and worried to be doing so.
    Spoiler: Javelin at Jack
    Show
    1d20+1 191d4 3
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2014-04-19 at 04:09 AM.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bunbury, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Ehlarra stares at the spear in her hand for a moment, clearly a little surprised her desperate gamble paid off. She stares down at the goblin now cowering away, then jerks her gaze around to the leader.

    *Stay where you are and do not move* she growls in goblin, then turns and stalks towards the leader. There's only one way to resolve this situation, if the leader is gone, she suspects the others will give in without a fight.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Obviously, going to attack the lead-goblin. Am I close enough to do that straight away, or do I need to do something else first? I assume the damage is the same - 1d4-1, since they're not very good spears.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    As Ehlarra gazes at the spear in her hand she realises how close to snapping the crude twisted weapon her struggle for it was, a half blunt stone propped with sinew and clay to a an unchoosely stick, further more than its child like craftsmanship it was also too small to be wielded properly.
    Spoiler: Crude small short spear
    Show
    As well as the -1 to attack roll and damage you take a further -2 for the inappropriate sizing.
    But yes if you move around a goblin you can reach and attack the leader.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio, U.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    "There is no way I'm going to be a goblin's slave. I'd rather choose death." Jack's words, while true, sounded more confident than he managed to vocalize. There was a slight tremble in his voice, but he managed to keep his cool. He glanced at the other two and felt a bit of relief as they seemed to be better off. Switching back to common, So, in case either of you didn't catch that. . . at this rate, they aren't taking prisoners." Jack removes the small javelin from his side, wincing for a moment from the pain, and carefully fires it back toward its owner.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Javelin attack roll, factoring in the -2 for small weaponry: (1d20+1)[16]
    damage: (1d4-1)[1]
    Characters:

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prehysterical's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lawton, OK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    After being stabbed for the third or fourth time, Barrak has had enough. The actions of those near him give him confidence to make his move."That's it!"

    He swings with his club at the goblin who has caused him the most pain.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll: (1d20)[5]
    Confirm: (1d20)[17]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[5]
    Crit Damage: (1d6)[5]

    Extra attacks, since they were suggested:
    Attack roll: (1d20)[3]
    Confirm: (1d20)[19]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[9]
    Crit Damage: (1d6)[2]

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Barrak's fierce swing finds only empty air, the goblin watches wide eyed in horror as the tree root thunders past him. Jack hurls the small bloody javelin back at his attacker only to have the remaining near goblin seize the opportunity and strike at him while vulnerable.
    Spoiler: @ Jack
    Show
    (1d20+1)[17](1d4-1)[0]

    Ehlarra slips past the attacking goblin and makes her way towards the short, leathery skinned, vile grinning, leader of a goblin. The javelin flys past and struck the leg of the unarmed goblin at the leaders side, as blood spilled from the wound he looked at the scene unravel before him as it became too much, their advantage gone. And now injured himself he backed away as the half elf approached eventually turning and fleeing, leaving his leader on his own.

    The goblin Barrak swung at sees defending his leader as a more justful fight and takes the opportunity to flee this iron bellied dwarf and charge Ehlarra, Barrak swings ferociously at the goblins back as he fleas but the goblin moved to fast.
    Spoiler: Charge at Ehlarra
    Show
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2014-04-19 at 11:49 AM.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio, U.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Jack spits insults in goblin tongue, feeling the battle turn in their favor. "Yeah, you all better run if you know what's good for you. Unlike you cowards, we don't take prisoners!" He scowls angrily at the remainder of the goblins.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate check against the leader, in hopes they'll back down. And I get a +4 bonus for being one size larger. (1d20+6)[18]
    Characters:

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bunbury, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Frustrated now, on top of her anger, and stuck with a tiny spear to boot, Ehlarra dodges around the goblin who attacked her and goes for the leader. The spear in her hands in filmsy and fragile, but it's also all she has.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack: (1d20+2)[17]
    Damage: (1d4+1)[4]

    NB: I'm not sure, did you mean the -2 penalty (due to size) was for both attack and damage? I haven't included it in either, since I wasn't sure what you meant, so if it is for both, then take another 2 off whatever rolls I get.

    And apologies for the delay, I was busy with church things over the Easter weekend.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prehysterical's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lawton, OK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Now faced with only one goblin, Barrak's face breaks into a vengeful grin. "It's just you and me now!" He swings again, his limbs surging with new hope.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll: (1d20)[6]
    Confirm: (1d20)[4]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[7]
    Crit Damage: (1d6)[4]
    Last edited by Prehysterical; 2014-04-20 at 10:23 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    There's a thankful sigh of relief from the goblin infront of Barrak as it lives to fight another round, it frantically thrusts it's spear at the dwarf knowing its own life depends on ending his opponents and soon.
    Spoiler: Attack
    Show
    (1d20+1)[21](1d4-1)[1]


    Ehlarra's attack devastates the leading goblin, wounding him bad, blood spills freely and Jacks words resonate within him. He is clearly shaken but raises his Morningstar in a desperate attempt. At the same time, the last goblin follows it's path charging Ehlarra' flank.
    Spoiler: Attack
    Show
    (1d20)[7](1d6)[5]
    (1d20+5)[8](1d4-1)[1]
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2014-04-20 at 11:43 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio, U.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Noticing his wordplay to not be as effective as he had hoped, Jack decides to step into the fray with the other two people. Direct combat had never been his strong suit, but he was running out of options. He steps around the goblin nearest him, to flank it with the dwarf. Jack assumes a fighting stance and kicks out toward the creature.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Unarmed attack: +2 hit with flank
    to hit:(1d20+1)[21]
    damage (nonlethal): (1d3-1)[2]
    Characters:

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bunbury, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Ehlarra glances down at the goblin that attacked her, then promptly dismisses it from her mind. Get rid of the leader and the rest will follow.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking the leader goblin again (this time all penalties have been appropriately accounted for)
    Attack: [roll]1d20[/roll
    Damage: (1d4+1)[4]

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prehysterical's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lawton, OK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Taking advantage of Jack's kick, Barrak presses the advantage and swings his makeshift club.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll: (1d20+2)[9]
    Confirm: (1d20+2)[4]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[5]
    Crit Damage: (1d6)[1]

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    As Jack steps in to kick the goblin, the goblin retaliates by trying to hold him off by swiping with his poorly spear,
    Spoiler: Aoo on Jack
    Show
    (1d20+1)[7](1d4-1)[1]

    The goblin doubles over in pain as Jacks kick lands strong.
    Unbeknown the goblin once again avoided the fierce blow of Barrack.

    Ehlarra now flanked by goblins, narrowly misses the leading goblin swinging her tiny stolen spear. They retaliate by striking back.
    Spoiler: Attacks on Ehlarra
    Show
    leader(1d20+2)[5](1d6)[5]
    Flanking goblin (1d20+3)[21](1d4-1)[0]


    Jacks goblin manages to ignore Barrak and lunge again at the unarmed man.
    Spoiler: At Jack
    Show
    (1d20+1)[7](1d4-1)[2]

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio, U.S.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    The first kick was successful, no need to change strategy. And a final blow to the back of the head should knock his foe out. Jack aims a swift punch at the goblin hoping to end the conflict before something else goes wrong.

    Spoiler
    Show
    hit: (1d20+1)[13]
    damage: (1d3-1)[1]
    Characters:

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bunbury, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Ehlarra stares in disbelief - she'd been hit, she'd felt it, but apparently there'd been no strength behind it, because it hadn't even broken skin. And considering her armour was gone, that was probably a good thing. Growling low in her throat, she steps back, out of the flank, and swings again at the leader, she was so close!

    Spoiler
    Show

    Wanting, if possible, to do a 5ft step that will get me out of the flank, but still able to hit the lead goblin. If more than a 5ft step is required, then do that instead. And attack the annoying little dude again.

    Attack: (1d20)[16]
    Damage: (1d4+1)[3]

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prehysterical's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lawton, OK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    As the fight goes on, Barrak's enjoyment of the fight rapidly gives way to a building rage. He swings again. He is going to get this goblin.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll: (1d20)[1]
    Confirm: (1d20)[2]
    Damage: (1d6+3)[4]
    Crit Damage: (1d6)[2]
    Last edited by Prehysterical; 2014-04-23 at 10:24 PM.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    The goblin meets Jacks attack with his own, the two lock vision for a moment in this madness, his glazed yellow eyes, teary with pain, desperation and hate as they swap their final blows.
    Spoiler: Aoo on Jack
    Show
    (1d20+1)[4](1d4-1)[2]
    (Incase critical (1d20+1)[6](1d4-1)[1])


    The goblins defence was faulted as he checked the dwarf over his shoulder. Jack's fist connected abruptly with his jaw knocking him unconscious and to the floor.

    Barrak swings a mighty overhead swing only to connect with solid ground above the goblin shattering his club.

    Ehlarra steps to the side and strikes down the leading goblin, shock and horror sweep his face as he drops his weapon and falls to his knees. Clawing at the ground trying to get away, gasping for air he soon falls still and silent.

    There is no attack from the last goblin, only the scurried footsteps as he begins to flee.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2014-04-23 at 11:29 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BardGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bunbury, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: It's a small world IC thread

    Ehlarra felt a surge of slightly feral satisfaction as the lead goblin fell and died. She raised the spear thoughtfully, eyeing off the fleeing goblin before deciding the flimsy thing would probably break entirely if she threw it and she'd prefer to leave the goblin alive and herself armed than kill the creature and potentially lose her only weapon. Glancing behind her, she noticed that the others had neatly dispatched the remaining goblins, including one that appeared to be just unconscious. She smiled, feeling smug, until the breeze blew cool and she was reminded of their predicament. Not to mention the fact that she had no idea who these people were.

    "Good." She said aloud. "You've got one of them alive. Maybe he will know where all our things are. And be able to tell us what the hell is going on here." She moved towards the others. "My name is Ehlarra, and I live in these woods. Assuming, of course, that these woods are in fact the same ones I live in. What happened?" The last is said in a tone of sheer disbelief, she's clearly not expecting anyone to actually have an answer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •