New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default What System would you use for a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure game?

Specifically the components of the story that involve Stand users and less so the two earlier arcs.

So far I've heard Mutants and Masterminds, BESM, and Monsters and Other Childish Things throw out as potential options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: What System would you use for a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure game?

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Specifically the components of the story that involve Stand users and less so the two earlier arcs.

So far I've heard Mutants and Masterminds, BESM, and Monsters and Other Childish Things throw out as potential options.
    FATE, maybe?
    Imagine if all real-world conversations were like internet D&D conversations...
    Protip: DnD is an incredibly social game played by some of the most socially inept people on the planet - Lev
    I read this somewhere and I stick to it: "I would rather play a bad system with my friends than a great system with nobody". - Trevlac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
    That said, trolling is entirely counterproductive (yes, even when it's hilarious).