New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

Default Worried About Classes

Hello playgrounders!

So I'll be engaging in a campaign soon, and the guy I'll be playing alongside will be alternating between two characters. They will both be using homebrewed classes from the D&D Wiki (I shuddered when I heard that too), and I read over them and was extremely worried. They are the Adipose Avatar and the Scarecrow.

Do you guys see any problems with these classes, or is it just me? Also, what are their strengths? I can talk to the DM before we start with any concerns. I just wana make sure I noticed everything, which I doubt I did.
    "Cool quote soon to come here." - Everynone, an indecisive forum-user

Currently Playing: The Elements of Power, as Kyrios Pacem, the pacifist monk.

The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Worried About Classes

the adipose avatar is basicall a fighter with bigger numbers.. nothing to really wory about at all.

scarecrows are clerics minus domains or turning with a limited ( and weak) spell list

the only things are wrong are the save DCs for his abilities it should be 10+1/2 class level+cha mod not full class level or 10+ cha+Wis mod

furhtermore get rid of the double capstone Soul ( or Soul of fear) should be its only capstone

other than what I said they are actually decent, with the sacrecorw weak spell list and fear centered nees coming to to the forefront whne up against thigs that have high will saves OR ya know how half the creature you find are fear/mind affecting immune.

on a side note how has my dwarven defender treating you? and did you ever get to look at the argent savant fix I did as per your request?
    Last edited by ngilop; 2014-05-23 at 07:44 PM.