Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    After several weeks, your plans have come to fruition. You have everything you need to leave Perfugium, and explore the outside world. You stand at the entrance -- or maybe it's the exit -- of the town, with the Mayor, Elsin, and... Lance(?), seeing you off.

    The Mayor launches into one of his (in)famous speeches, and you think you might end up leaving a few hours later than planned.

    "As you prepare to embark upon this most illustrious journey, let me say a few words. First and foremost, it's a dangerous world out there, so proceed with caution. Second, hold true to what you've been taught by your many teachers; they're all more than they appear. Third, I told you not to gather supplies, because I would provide them, and here they are."

    At this last comment, 5 farm workers lead several horses to you. There are 5 horses with riding saddles, and 2 with pack saddles. The horses all appear to have full saddle bags, and the pack horses appear to hold nothing at the moment.

    "I know, it might seem a bit much, all that we've stressed the dangers out there, but they are all very true. All I have to say now is: Good luck." At this, the Mayor steps back a little, and gestures for the other two to speak.

    However, as Elsin steps forward to speak, you hear a voice yelling, "Please! Don't do this! You've already said your farewells!"

    Then, you notice a head pop over a small hill, and then the rest of his body appears. It is Zoa'Duhn, probably the oldest person in the whole village. He hobbles his way over to you, and teeters to a stop, his a attendant fussing over him, until he is shooed away.

    "Hello, destined ones. The time has come for you to take your first steps past what you have known. I am here to tell you, that I wish you all a safe and meaningful journey." As he says this, he has a twinkle in his eye, as if he knows something you don't.

    Elsin, clears his throat. "After all that has been said, and all the preparations you've made, do you have any final questions for us?"

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Prince Zahn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    my fireball can reach you
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    "J'AI UNE QUESTION!!!! I have a question!" a disheveled red haired maiden with two fiery grades gliding down on each of her cheeks comes pushing her way to the front quite loudly; her hand raised up high. "Le training manual for Rangers has unclear protocol regarding survivors, or other colonies that may have risen besides perfugiume! Surely this possibility is not impossible?!
    She eyes the horses that entered the room, and smiles.
    "oh, et may I ride le chestnut coated one?!"
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Binding Check to see if Odette is bound Naberius well prior to game start: DC15
    (1d20+6)[23]
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2014-08-30 at 03:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

    My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.


    My Extended Signature

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ColdCoffee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Among the travelers was a simple man dressed in monk clothing, wielding but a monk's spade upon his back. The spade seemed to sparkle amidst the sunlight yet remain mundane in its appearance.
    Great master Zao'Duhn. I am not worthy of this privilege. Not yet. I must traverse and discover the depths of your legend if I am to aspire to such greatness, not for myself but for the earth we preserve. Your legacy, PanPan, shall not have been handed down in vain.

    The "shovel monk", as many have rashly labeled him, looked to Elsin with sincere respect. "Are we to travel into the hands of fate? Or has destiny put upon your heart a charge you wish to share? In either case, I am honored.
    Beware any DM that smiles.
    Current Campaign:The Angel War | Hope Extinct (D&D 3.5e Epic Exalted)
    OOC Thread

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Though the gathering at the gate garnered the attention of most of the town, one of its main actors very nearly missed it. Mason Lye was sitting at his mother's grave for nearly an hour, just talking at it. He knew that it would be selfish of him to want her to be a ghost and be able to hear him, that she would be in pain wandering the world…but the loneliness still hurts. Still, he talked at her grave about what he'd done these past years: stealing, training. He told her that he got taken in by a good man (and how many years had it taken him to admit that Khyron was anything but an annoyance?), and that he could take care of himself. That he was going to find his father, and kick him in the balls for leaving her.

    He laid a set of fresh flowers onto her grave, and bade her farewell. His boots were tightened (with a silent thank-you to Khyron, wherever he was…skulking…that skulker), and his fancy new robe wrapped closer to him. As he joined the group, he gave off an air of complete indifference to his tardiness.

    The mayor speaks, and Mason barely contains his boredom. He has nothing to ask the elders, at least not at this moment. Everything he wants to know is out there, and beyond their knowledge. So he simply moves over to one of the horses, a blue roan, and begins to hesitantly stroke its neck. He'd never really liked animals one way or another, except for those large rats he'd found on the outskirts of town. Bastards would steal his hard-stolen food.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Jojomo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Arriving a little before the mayor begins to talk, Niada arrives walking beside his mentor Joseph, the two in animated discussion on some esoteric titbit of arcana. As the speech begins, his face remains in a patient smile, although he does attempt to catch Mason's eye and rolls his eyes theatrically at what by his count is the third such speech they've heard recently.

    He sighs inwardly when Odette claims the chestnut one, he quite liked the colour...

    Of the others, he selects the black gelding. He chuckles quietly. At least it matches his new robes.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Oh yeah, black horse and a black rider. Will I be the cooler, edgier Gandalf? We'll see.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Peacekeeper

    A lumbering mechanical man steps from behind the others, pushing them aside with an adamantium-plated arm in the chest. Oddly, this is done with a measure of grace and gentleness so as to corral the smaller travelers without harming them. The construct steps forward, its plates glistening in the sun as it speaks to Elsin. "Peacekeeper has three queries," the unit intones. "Primarily, do you know where the Maker can be found? Secondarily, are any of those traveling with the unit defined as 'evil?' Peacekeeper's tertiary query: can the unit's horse and supplies be given back? They will be of little use to Peacekeeper." The warforged stands head-and-shoulders above the rest. It is entirely metallic save for the two blue orbs that shine in place of eyes, and those orbs flutter from one subject to the next, constantly scanning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    Ponies, the Kim Karsdashian of GITP.
    This is what happens when they let me DM:
    Beyond the Horizon IC / OOC
    A Time to Die: Alpha IC / Bravo IC / OOC

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    This is Elsin speaking. I just felt the color I chose was an eyesore.) Elsin turns to Odètte, "Concerning other colonies: help them if they aren't evil and you can, don't tell them where we are if they are evil and willing to hurt us. The rest is really up to you. I can tell you that there isn't any village within a decent radius around us."

    Elsin then turns to Peacekeeper. "I have no idea about where your Maker can be found. If they have survived this long, then it will have been in some sort of citadel. Yes, we can keep a horse, but for your organic companions, I recommend that you keep the supplies. As well," Elsin pauses for about 6 seconds, and stares at everyone for six seconds. "None of you companions identify as evil."

    As Elsin speaks of the supplies, he nods at one of the grooms that led the horses out here, and the stable hand removes the saddle bags and sets them in one of the pack saddles, and leads the horse away.

    Just as it seems the final words will be spoken here, and you will be on your way, Lance nervously speaks up.

    "H- Hello, adventurers-to-be. I- I am here to give each of you some knowledge of the outside w- world."

    Lance nervously walks up to each of you, and as he slips into his 'teacher' mode, his nervousness seems to slip away.

    "Peacekeeper, this is a history of great mages, and I've bookmarked chapters of mages who were known for creating constructs. It also includes some locations of power. I don't know how accurate it is now, but it's something." He hands you a thick book, engraved with Great Mages of History on the cover and spine.

    "Odètte, here is a book of maps. I estimated where your family's estate was, and I bookmarked and outlined it. Again, I cannot verify the accuracy of the information contained within it." He hands you a middling sized book, with Maps of the World written on the front.

    "Niada, this is a tome of arcane lore predating the Reckoning. It contains some methods of enchanting and creating magic items. It also will help you decipher any spellbooks or the like that you may come across by providing the notation that they used." He hands you a large tome, written in Elven, with Unlocking the Arcane.

    "Mason, I was unable to think of much to help you find your father, but I did find a book on tracking, and another on psychology. Perhaps it will let you figure out where he went." He hands you two books, one titled Understanding the Mind, and the other titled, Finding Your Quarry: Tracking.

    "For you, Wu'Jin, I have compiled a history of cities and villages. I think that it might help you find those who might require aid." He hands you a journal written in his flowing script, but as he does so, you notice his hand begin to shake, and his eyes widen.

    Lance whirls around, and you all notice Zoa'Duhn fall to the ground. However, Lance appears to looking past the monk, at a small horde of twisted creatures coming towards the village.

    Roll Awareness and Initiative checks, please.
    Last edited by Nevershutup; 2014-09-02 at 04:29 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ColdCoffee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Wu'Jin


    Awarenss: (d20+6)[13]
    Initiative: (d20+3)[13]



    NO!!
    Master! Wu'Jin screams as he sees Zao's lifeless body lay still upon the ground. His mind was divided. Pure utter rage versus what remnants of bodily control he was slowly losing. he had never felt this sort of loss. Not this close.

    The monk readies PanPan and looks on towards the oncoming horde.
    What...are those things...? the monk managed to utter.
    Last edited by ColdCoffee; 2014-09-02 at 09:23 PM.
    Beware any DM that smiles.
    Current Campaign:The Angel War | Hope Extinct (D&D 3.5e Epic Exalted)
    OOC Thread

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Peacekeeper takes the thick tome regarding mages and begins reading quickly and methodically as the others receive their gifts. The unit had a habit of reading and committing information to its memory banks, especially when it pertained to something as important as The Maker. However, the unit's attention is distracted by the current happenings and it tucks the book away. "Those things appear to be organisms. Their current status is hostile. It is advisable to stand behind the unit," the warforged says with all the matter-of-factness of someone reading out of a recipe book.

    Focus - (1d20+8)[14]
    Awareness - (1d20-1)[11]
    Initiative - (1d20+2)[10]

    Swift action: enter Iron Guard's Glare stance.
    Full round action: attempt rushed Diplomacy check.

    "Hark, organisms!" the unit calls out to the aggressors. "We seek no conflict. Perhaps if your desires are expressed civilly, they can be accommodated." The warforged draws no weapon, but anyone familiar with the warforged knows that their entire body can be used as a weapon given the weight of the metal plating that encases the elaborate mechanisms that give such creatures the ability to move. While Peacekeeper is still dangerous in any state, the unit is not being overtly hostile.

    Diplomacy - (1d20-3)[13]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    Ponies, the Kim Karsdashian of GITP.
    This is what happens when they let me DM:
    Beyond the Horizon IC / OOC
    A Time to Die: Alpha IC / Bravo IC / OOC

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Prince Zahn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    my fireball can reach you
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    "WOW! Merci beaucoup beaucoup!, Lance! I shall put it to good use!! Odette thanks the gracious archivist and places the collection of maps in her backpack.

    Spoiler: Checks
    Show
    Awareness:(1d20)[10]
    Initiative: (1d20+3)[4]

    As Odette spots the monstrosities, she inhales and exhales as instructed to her in times of emergency, before–
    "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! !!!!!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

    My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.


    My Extended Signature

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Mason takes the books with a nod, the barest of thankful smiles on his face. He just begins to flip through the book on psychology when everyone starts freaking out. He looks up with a look of vague annoyance to see the mass of twisted creatures advancing on them. He sighs and tucks the books away to read later before taking out his light crossbow.

    What are they? He asks himself as they come closer, and the metaling mammoth attempts diplomacy.

    ((Knowledge (Nature): (1d20+7)[20]

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Jojomo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Naida's face breaks into a broad smile as Lance hands him the tome, "Lance you spoil us, thank you." He staggers theatrically as he takes the large book in his hands, "I think I may have found a use for our extra horse," he quips, grinning as he stows it in his saddlebags.

    When Zao'Duhn collapses, he starts back in surprise, his eyes widening when he spots the approaching creatures. He readies his staff, pointed at the ground for now while Peacekeeper attempts to reason with them.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Spoiler: Clarification on Location
    Show
    You were all gathered at the "road" out of the village, if it can be called that, just outside of the gates. About 300ft. away, the animals appeared, and they ran to about 100ft. away.

    Elsin stands about 15ft. in front of you, towards the horde. Zoa'Duhn lies about 10ft. in front of you. Joseph is by Zoa'Duhn, and Lance is by Zoa'Duhn, opposite of Joseph.


    Elsin spins around, hearing and then seeing the horde. He appears to brace himself, suddenly in fullplate, and wielding a tower shield and a sword that were not in sight before. You all feel a rush of divine energy guard you, as Elsin calls out, "Stand behind me!"

    Lance rushes into the center of your group, muttering about these "Dang beasts!" and a golden light emanates from his point, causing you all to feel a defensive power wash over you, as small motes of light stay behind to guard you. Additionally, you see Lance gesture with one hand, and in front of the horde, a golden wall appears, blocking their path.

    Even as Lance and Elsin protect everyone, Joseph casts a spell, causing 6 of the beasts to become trapped in 30ft. tall obelisks of stone that rise from the ground, causing it to tremble and shake a little.

    The animals, seemingly with a death wish, push on through this assault, while ignoring Peacekeeper's attempt at diplomacy, and three of the animals force their way through Lance's wall of light, and rush towards the nearest target; Elsin, who appears ready to stop an avalanche.

    Initiative Order:
    Elsin
    Lance
    Mason
    Joseph
    Animals
    Niada
    Wu'Jin
    Peacekeeper
    Odètte

    Spoiler: Situation
    Show
    6 animals are trapped in obelisks summoned by Joseph.

    4 animals are stuck behind the wall of light.

    3 animals are on their way to try to kill/maim/hurt you. This group consists of 1 Lion, and 2 Bulls.



    Spoiler: Awareness DC 20
    Show
    You notice that these animals appear tougher than the normal twisted animals (Additional bone plates, etc.) and in fact, you notice that there are more lions, bulls, and other powerful animals among their number. The scarier fact is that there appears to have been no sort of in fighting among them, meaning that their beginning to work together.


    Spoiler: Knowledge Nature
    Show
    These appear to be a more mutated for of twisted creature, their bone plates known for their hardness, and their resistance to magic, as well as the fact that they are just much harder to kill. However, the surprising thing here, appears to be that they are not attacking each other, and are attacking as a group. This matches no known behavior for these animals.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Mason stands his ground as the beasts come at them; facing death is nothing new to him. He quickly lines up his sights on the nearest beast and lets a bolt fly before drawing his kukri.

    ((OOC: To-hit: (1d20+4)[10]
    Damage: (1d8)[7]

    Move action draw kukri.))

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ColdCoffee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    With the situation coming into full spectrum for the monk, Wu'Jin regains himself and moves alongside Joseph and his fallen master. Trusting the fortitude of Elsin, he allows the warrior to take the front. If the sorcerer had any other spells that could remove these beasts as a potential threat, Wu'Jin figured he could best serve to guard him against claw or fang.

    OOC:
    Move Action: position Wu'Jin between Joseph & Zao'Duhn and the attacking beasts.
    Standard Action: Ready action - attack nearest beast charging towards Joseph's direction.
    Attack Roll: (1d20+4)[16]
    Damage Roll: (1d10)[10]
    Error message popped because I accidentally included a full attack roll, took away the 2d4 result

    * post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by ColdCoffee; 2014-09-08 at 12:42 PM.
    Beware any DM that smiles.
    Current Campaign:The Angel War | Hope Extinct (D&D 3.5e Epic Exalted)
    OOC Thread

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Prince Zahn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    my fireball can reach you
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Okay screaming was fun... It's time to get a tad more serious.... Not!

    Odette runs around with her spear, screaming frantically. Never did she expect it might be counterproductive for avoiding the wrath of a twisted bull.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Goading a bull as a swift action, as the fixed version of the Goad feat. DC1514 will save IIRC.

    Odette sees the crazy beasts from a good distance and (Still screaming, mind you) braces against a potential charging beast.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    moving roughly 30' away as a move action. Readied action to brace against a charge with longspear.
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2014-09-10 at 04:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

    My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.


    My Extended Signature

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Peacekeeper

    The gigantic warforged studies the coming animals with indifference on its face. "Fascinating," it says, "one does not often see lions and bulls together, do they?" As the unit muses aloud, it retrieves the longbow from its back, knocks an arrow, and lets it fly toward the closest approaching creature.

    Longbow Attack - (1d20+3)[20]
    Crit Confirm - (1d20+3)[13]
    Damage - (1d8)[3]
    Crit Damage - (2d8)[5]

    As Odette continued to squeal, Peacekeeper looked to the others with confusion on its face. While organic organisms might wince at the pain in their inner ear, Peacekeeper had no nerve endings inside its sound receptors and thus did no such thing. Instead, it simply calibrated the volume of its input appropriately. "Does she always do that?" he asks nobody in particular.
    Last edited by OMG PONIES; 2014-09-10 at 06:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
    Ponies, the Kim Karsdashian of GITP.
    This is what happens when they let me DM:
    Beyond the Horizon IC / OOC
    A Time to Die: Alpha IC / Bravo IC / OOC

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Jojomo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Recovering from his initial shock, Niada hurries past the others and levels his staff at the oncoming creatures. A burst of focussed sound shoots forth, making the air ripple in its wake.

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Move Action: Move 20' forwards.

    Standard Action: Attack with his shiny new demi-wand.

    Attack: (1d20+5)[9]
    Damage: (1d8+5)[13]
    Critical Confirmation: (1d20+5)[21]
    Critical Damage: (1d8+5)[13]


    Wow, it's so nice to have an attack routine that doesn't feel like a coding project.
    Last edited by Jojomo; 2014-09-15 at 02:25 AM.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Mason, in hopes to deter one of the bulls, shoots a bolt at it, as does Niada, though Niada's is a bolt of sound. However, Mason's bolt is deflected by the bone plates of the bull, and Niada's bolt outright misses the beast.

    Elsin, prepares to strike as soon as the horrors are in reach, and slices them apart as they come in that reach. However, the lion was not aiming for Elsin, and leaps over him, and right towards Peacekeeper, probably the most threatening looking, next to Joseph.

    Lance, seeing that his allies are well tended to, focuses towards the creatures behind his wall of light. Half a second later, another wall appears, further trapping the beasts, and then a salvo of light appears, bombarding the beasts, and severely harming if not outright killing, all of them. It's hard to tell through the after image.

    Joseph, however, catches onto the beasts ploy, and without missing a beat, points a finger at the lion, and sends a wave of force, blasting the lion 100ft. away.

    Spoiler: Lance's Damage
    Show

    10ft. Area, x3
    Damage: (10d6)[37]
    Spoiler: Monster Saves
    Show

    4 Bulls: (1d20+6)[7]



    Spoiler: Situation
    Show

    Elsin has downed 2 of the beasts. Lance has severely damaged, and maimed the other 4. Joseph has 6 of them trapped in obelisks of stone. The lion is the main and sole remaining threat.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ColdCoffee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    With the situation almost completely handled by those near him, Wu'Jin's attention spins towards his dead master. With as much care and respect as he can, he searches Zao's body for a sign for what may have been th cause for his death.

    Awareness:(d20+6)[18]
    Beware any DM that smiles.
    Current Campaign:The Angel War | Hope Extinct (D&D 3.5e Epic Exalted)
    OOC Thread

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Jojomo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Not wishing to take any chances with the remaining beast, Niada looses another blast from his staff at the lion-headed monstrosity.

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Standard Action: Attack with demi-wand.

    Attack: (1d20+3)[22]
    Damage: (1d8+5)[6]
    Critical Confirmation: (1d20+3)[12]
    Critical Damage: (1d8+5)[10]
    Last edited by Jojomo; 2014-09-16 at 06:15 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Prince Zahn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    my fireball can reach you
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

    Odette finally ceased her screeching as massive explosions of sound and light demanded overwhelming attention compared to the girl's panicking. And though everybody was succeeding, she was truthfully a little bit miffed from it all - When Odette panics, it is usually over a case of real danger.
    So she accepted it - there must be danger.
    And with a brave, yet incredibly foolhardy and unprecedented tactic, she charges towards the lion with her mighty standard-issue ranger spear.

    (1d20+4)[9]
    Damage: (1d8+1)[3]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

    My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.


    My Extended Signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •