New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Epic Thrallherd?

The prestige class Thrallherd says that it's primary power, "Thrallherd", essentially replaces the leadership feat. Does this mean that you can use this power in place of leadership as a prerequisite for acquiring other feats/qualifying for other prestige classes?

If not, is there an epic progression for Thrallherd that allows you to gain followers above the cap at score 25? Does it just start following the epic leadership progression?

Yes, there's a particular devious plan in mind for this build. It involves gestalts, and demon summoning.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of adventurers, for you are expendable and full of EXP.

Overblown fantasy action/adventure/comedy/drama/spoof. Updates M/W/F

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Epic Thrallherd?

It'd be up to the individual DM whether or not to allow you to take feats such as Extra Believers. However, it doesn't seem unreasonable to give a Thrallherd 21+ the Epic Leadership progression for Thralls and Believers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

RedSorcererGirl

what book is thrallherd in?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

Expanded psionics
    also: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/pr...thrallherd.htm

I dont know about an epic progression of the class, it seems mostly pointless to further than 10 except for getting insane amounts of believers. As for the table going above Score 25, I don't see why not, it only makes sense to me. But then again, I also like logic and realism so my ideas don't mix well in D&D.

I would allow a progression of believers per level as follows +15/+2/+1/+1/+(1/4)/+(1/5 or so)
    Last edited by broderickdruce; 2007-03-09 at 04:45 PM.
    "Only YOU can prevent forum fires" -Anonymous
    "To err is human, to really screw up requires a computer." - Anonymous

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

The believers are the point, really. Since I can replenish my full supply of believers in 24 hours as per the rules, it would be highly beneficial to me to have as many as possible.

For summoning demons and sacrificing hundreds/thousands of them every day, you see. The topic on 100,000 commoners made me think of this.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of adventurers, for you are expendable and full of EXP.

Overblown fantasy action/adventure/comedy/drama/spoof. Updates M/W/F