Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default The Avatar of Nature [PEACH]

Okay... so i spent the whole day researching and creating this archetype. In short, it is a druid archetype for elves based on plants. While I know there is already one, it's not exactly the best thing ever. The idea of this is to make it viable and entertaining.

I mainly based the idea on the Entobians metamorphosis. At certain point you get a choice, to remain the same or to specialize into one of 4 options.

The Avatar of Nature

I'd really appretiate some constructive feedback since I'm sort of bad at balancing the stuff i wish my character had. My main weakness is my capacity to pick numbers, you will probably notice it fast.

I'm not the most experienced player but i love theorycrafting. I do believe most people in here know way more than me about PF and homebrewing so i'll be really thankful if you took your time reading it and tell me what's wrong, what's terribly wrong, what's nice, what could be changed or some other suggestion.
    Last edited by Zaetar; 2016-03-21 at 09:30 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The Avatar of Nature [PEACH]

Bump. Edited, revamped, refined, with tables.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Post Re: The Avatar of Nature [PEACH]

There's a lot to unpack here, so let me point out the two things that immediately jump out.

Plant Domain: I recommend you replace this class feature with Plant Bond from the Treesinger archetype.

Shepard of the Trees: This seems like a 20th level capstone feature, and I think it's ill fitting for 16th level. You should swap most of this text out with some of the immunities granted by Immortal Guardian.
    Professional Sorcerer Advocate.

Winner of the Base Class Contest XXXX 'Happy Little Accidents'
    Winning Entry: The Antiquarian (Artifacts, Options).
    Runner Up for Base Class Context XXXXI 'It's In Our Nature'
    Entry: The Egregore (Vermin Companion)