New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Ode to the Last God of Man - Game

Within the room (Arrisan)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The small Lupe in front of Arrisan listens to the conversation with mild curiosity, turning towards whichever voice is calling out first. This feeling of back and forth-ism seems to tire her, and her attention must be sated! She raises herself up on her hind legs (normal legs) and attempts to push Arrisan forecfully. Arrisan, currently moreover busy with the converse and with a heavy mind filled with what to do, doesn't counter balance. The sudden strange force Lupe imposes on the leaning down Arrisan is, well, very sudden, and he is suddenly pushed back onto his hindquarters. Then she sits there, with a look of daring intimidation that fails miserably due to a cackle that breaks her voice, making it sound as though it is her familiar laugh.

Not Within the room (Everyone Else)
    During the converse you hear a clatter of armor and a human body fall slightly as though Arrisan stumbled on something. Terin catches a glance of a Arrisan flat on his but, with an imposing little halfling girl who is covered in blood and lookgin slightly wolfish sit (much like a wolf) in front of him. Despite the fact that the halfing girl sits even lower than Arrisan even when he is sitting, she does look as though she is attempting to impose herself as she cackles.

Meanwhile most others see nothing, and the taller woman near the back with a fox at her feet steps forward.

"Arrisan? What happened?"

She sounds unsure of the situation, even more so than the shorter one who wears armor.

Lupe
    Spoiler: Ill stop the weird thousand spoiler spoiler for now and trust my players
    Show

OOC: Sorry for stopping the ' above letters these last 2 posts, need to keep time as a currency nowadays. Meanwhile a healthy post would most assuredly be welcome, and if you are unsure over what to do, let me know over skype so I can throw something interesting into this converse.

Spoiler: Etc.
    Show
    Current Characters:
    Kraguri/Ikuma, Dusk Caste Seeking Redemption
    Rha' Stag, Hunter of Beasts, Slayer of Fools

2. - Top - End - #272
    Firbolg in the Playground

Arrisan

Arrisan smiles at Lupé, knowing that in her state the smile will be interpreted two ways: a friendly gesture as a person and a threat as an animal. He then put his hand on her head and rises to his full stature making soothing noises. "Shh. You are not the Alpha with me, you are my friend."
    The story has been told a million times, but it is different when it is your life.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Pixie in the Playground

Calm, calm, Terin uttered in his thought over and over. His body was tense and his legs quivered- and every instinct in his body told him to rush forward and see just what happens when he slams a shield with all his weight unto the little monstrosity. In all honesty- it was quite a terrifying sight! What was even more terrifying, was the man with her. His absolute serenity, he was treating her like some... Like some grumpy pet dog, alpha, what does that even mean? The whole situation was bizarre to say the very least, and Terin found himself quite uncertain how to continue. So instead, he remained put, though soon he removed the warhammer from its resting holster and into his hand. He'd be damned if the gentleman within the room would be unable to sooth that... That horrid little creature. And he'd certainly take no risks with others about! However, he did chance speaking, steadying his voice and calling over, unable to feel just a touch submissive to the overtly calm ranger, who seemed to take command of the situation without so much a stutter.

"U-uhm, excuse me- sire. If this goes awry, simply say the word." He said, setting himself at the disposal of the Ranger, who seemed the only figure knowing what in the many hells was going on.
    A paladin raised by blackguards? , hell I have muffins for shoulder pads why not?

4. - Top - End - #274

Within the room
    The hand upon Lupe's head seems to aggrivate her, she attempts to "paw" it off, but Arrisan takes it away too quickly for the action to mean anything. Lupe then attempts to grab at Arrisan's hand as it raises, but a small instinct twitch of Arrisan's wrist means she misses barely. She falls lightly to the floor, looking grumpily at his shins and then stalks back at the shield as Arrisan arrives at full height. She sits in front of it, occasionally licking her fingers, cleaning the blood off as best as her halfling tongue can muster.

Outside the room
    The continuous debate between the current "door" and all those around him continue, while within the room Arrisan still awaits a verdict with the estranged Halfling Girl named Lupe (Known as Pella to some).
    Everyone outside the room make me a Perception check.

Show
    Current Characters:

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

DM only

Spoiler
    Show
    Pella tries to piece together the words of the beast as she stares at the shadowy figure. Can she see any distinguishing features about this gray figure?

She turns back to the beast, who offers Pella more questions than answers.
    And who is "her", creature? Who is that, anyway? she nudges her head to the side to point at the gray one in the distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jette View Post
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.
    P.Z. - gamer; friend; royalty. 'Tis a pleasure.
    <<Cynthia the Witch by me. she's a nice gal, I promise!

My player Resume, for potential DMs to read over.

My Extended Signature

6. - Top - End - #276

Spoiler: PZ Only
    Show

The gray figure on the hill is clothed in grey faded robes, ripped and torn in several places, even to the point where one bare arm is exposed, as though the sleeve was torn off. Her skin glows like moonlight, but instead shines as though silver. On her exposed arm, several lines of obsidian shine mark where tatoo-eske scribbles line the limb. Her face is completely hidden, though the same glow of her skin adds a radiance to the underneath of the hood.

The beast, as Pella turns back to it, currently is watching a dark and ichorous liquid seep through it's fingers, back into the basin. It leaves no residue or mark upon the creatures skin, but rather the sight of skin is the difference. The mat of hair that covored it as though fur from a animal seems to have been perfectly removed from under the ooze, leaving bare skin that is pale under the moonlight. Then it speaks, this time quietly, but still loud enough for Pella's sharp ears to hear:

She lacks importance, especially with us. Her voice is quiet, her touch is cold, but can burn. She cares little for us, her business is plenty as it is for her to reach past her separate realm.

It looks over at Pella, it's eyes like cold fire. And smiles, it's face contorting into that of a bestial grin.

I smell something new!

Show
    Current Characters:

7. - Top - End - #277

Arrisan

Arrisan squats again. "Whats going on with you Lupé? I don't think there is any real danger."
    The story has been told a million times, but it is different when it is your life.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Pixie in the Playground

Terin stands still, a barrier between the doorway and the others. He did however, slightly unglued his shield from the doorframe, allowing just a tiny bit of space to form. Not enough to pass through, but enough room for him to smack forward if the case arises.

Spoiler: Perception!
    Show
    (1d20)[13]
    A paladin raised by blackguards? , hell I have muffins for shoulder pads why not?

9. - Top - End - #279
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Layna decided that the best course of action for now is to take as clear of a look as she can at Pella, since unfortunetly, she does not think she could wedge herself inside the small space between Terin's shield and the doorway, nor does she thinks that she can make Terin make her more room.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[21]
    Last edited by WillfulGarshen; 2015-06-06 at 01:57 PM.

10. - Top - End - #280

As Terin's Shield begins to form a small opening, Lupe attempts at a squeeze, failing miserably but still, as persistant as she seems, she really doesn't want to be in that room anymore. Currently her face is attempting to be the wedge for the opening, so Layna now has a better visual of what (Pella? Lupe?) looks like, though slightly warped by the fact that her skin is stretched by the door frame and a tower shield.

Spoiler: Layna, Lupe
    Show
    Each of you hears something similar to footsteps. They are not hurried, nor are they slow and feeble. They are most likely sprouting from below, echoing up the staircase.

Show
    A strange clicking pervades the dream, it is both harmonic and eerie, but the creature seems to only smile more and look around for the sound. (This is combined with a sense of hearing that is distant, that echoes the footsteps)

Show
    Current Characters:

11. - Top - End - #281
    Pixie in the Playground

Fear makes fools of the foolish and unprepared. Being young rather justified those traits, after all, and at the wedging of Lupe's face against his shield and the doorframe- Terin's resolve almost faltered at the ungainly sight as he swiftly leaned a hand aside to withdraw his warhammer, holding it high and aloft in a menacing fashion, trying his best to seem intimidating and full of authority. Though any those who could read behaviors could well see there was no intentions of truly striking, nor harming the little demon- an act solely derived of fear.

"Back! Back you wretched little thing!"

12. - Top - End - #282

Arrisan

Seeing the panic move through the man with the shield, Arrisan puts his hand on Lupé's arm. "Shhh. No need to run little one, no one is going to hurt you. Listen to my voice," he says soothingly.
    Last edited by Smileybastard; 2015-06-17 at 04:53 PM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: DM ONLY
    Show
    the distant clicking is most familiar to Pella, like the tapping of her feet, or footsteps, except... It echoes from the waking world, as far as she could tell from when she is in charge.
    She feels herself quiver slightly to a dark chill when she sees the beast perk up it's ears, smiling malevolently.
    I–I know that grin of yours, monster...! Who is that approaching? What are you plotting with to use Lupé for?

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    sorry, I'm just in a position that there are so many questions I wanna ask the beast, but can only ask so many in one post... You know what I mean, DM?
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2015-06-22 at 02:24 PM.
    If you write gibberish in common, even comprehend languages won't turn it into a sonnet.

My Extended Signature

14. - Top - End - #284

Lupe's head, after a sudden recoil from Terin's arm, finds her head through, but as his attempts to block her start anew, the little halfling girl is now stuck by neck and shoulder, with her shoulder currently being the only thing stopping the shield from possibly crushing her neck. She begins to struggle, seeing escape and her arm is wrenched out of Arrisan's grip as she attempts to claw at the shield's edge for another second of opening.

By now though, everyone hears footsteps from the staircase, not hurried nor slow or wary.

Show
    As the clicking approaches, it makes Pella recall the chitinous sounds of insects, large ones especially. Meanwhile the beast loses it's smile slightly.

We must, for we need to exist, if we do not exist, what would Pella do then? What would Lupe be, and where would Lupe's friends be without her?

Show
    Current Characters:

15. - Top - End - #285

Arrisan

Arrisan rises to his feet facing Terin, anger in his eyes. "Back off and watch that shield. Your going hurt her or at least upset her."

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: DM ONLY
    Show
    What? –What do we need to do? Pella rushed to the edge of her shackles, which in turn pull her back.
    I must know! Tell me what are you doing you maddened behemoth!
    Pella rushes again, only to fall down on her proverbial knees, feeling a nonexistent scrape on her leg.
    She cries a little, as she, like her friends in the real world, is entangled in a difficult situation that yields no fruit.
    at least... Let me see it too... Pella faintly whimpers.
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2015-07-05 at 01:10 PM.

My Extended Signature

17. - Top - End - #287
    Pixie in the Playground

At the snapping of the irate ranger, Terin has no choice but to back down, a confused and flustered expression donning upon the pale youth's face, his cheeks turning a stark crimson in embarrassment, a thing his simple helmet does not conceal. He glared back to the Ranger in some spite- but mostly confusion as he indeed, backed away from the little nightmare, no longer applying any pressure with his shield. "This rests on YOUR head, wildman." He managed to mutter out in some semi-dignified response. "S-she's tiny and covered in blood, this is hardly a thing to put anyone at ease! And if you've no intentions of bringing this to the Headmaster, then I certainly shall!" He said in protest.
    Last edited by Widdlyscuds; 2015-07-07 at 10:56 AM.

18. - Top - End - #288

Just as terin mentions a headmaster of some kind, two figures turn the bend in the staircase. One is Dragnat, the keeper of the foundation, and the other is an unamed, but familiar in garb, individual. The second figure stands at around 6' tall and wears inquisition robes of gold and grey that are tattered and torn in many places. No face is visible underneath his hood, besides eyes of thinned yellow. Dragnat steps upon the situation and immediately begins to pull the story from the rusty fingered minds before him, and begins to tell everyone off for the damages as well as cleaning. He then takes out a small contraption that he flips open and begins to berate upon the time of which this is occuring. After a lengthy amount of time spent taking his berating, everyone feels pretty flustered and tired, even the extent of the smallest (and currently most-not-as-herself) of the party is found, face still stuck between a shield and a hard place, asleep. Dragnat beleives nothing of what everyone says occured, and blames every bit of it on possibly a disease of the mind, which could use a good cleric, if by any means you could afford one in 8 hours when half of the people present are supposed to leave for their first (or in some cases, yet another) mission. Layna and Terin are both ushered upstairs, guided by the second inquisitor present, while everyone who is currently occupating the current floor, is told to head to bed while the housekeeper himself puts little Lupe to bed with a cure light wounds to disinfect and heal her splinter filled hands. Arrisan finds the discarded body of the bow he left behind to investigate the scene back in his room, mysteriously back upon the wall, with not a mark to be hand on it, and finds himself in a perpetual darkness that is barely illumnated by the picture frame on the far wall of his room. As for Terin and Layna, their rooms are the standard: A bed, dresser, nightstand, and a picture frame on the far wall that commonly acts as a telling of the time. On Terin's wall is a fragment of wood framed by a scabbard and a small symbol, each of which proved only eventful for the first day or two when he added this room to his places to sleep. As for Layna, her room bears a long, cracked guirsarme in the corner, plainly propped against the wall, she has been told by her compatriate, that something similar would be left for her to possibly use on her next mission, which is tomorrow. Eventually everyone delves into sleep, troubled or no, their sleep comes, with dreams of nothingness, memories forgotten, or otherwise, they all dream with a moon high above, surrounded by graves.

Lupe
    Spoiler: PZ only
    Show
    Once again, a request of curiosity and hopelessness is unanswered and unbidden. And Pella is left, pulled back by the chains of doubt and insanity, and slowly her visions cease and a dreamless expanse of the mind envelopes the mind of Lupe, leaving her to the night, where she may or may not belong.

Day II, Mission I - Golarian, Geb - Dead men sing.

- - - To be Continued as soon as D.M. returns from vacation - - -

Show
    Current Characters:

19. - Top - End - #289

Morning, or whatever you believe it to be, comes sooner than expected. A loud tolling of a bell resounds through the halls of the inquisition's base of operations, and that is when our four adventurers awaken.

Lupe awakens with a sense of shock, her door seems to be leaning across one wall, while there seems to be small dribbles of blood every so often upon the floor. Caniñia lays a few feet away, currently staring at her comrade with expectation, and currently a familiar face stands outside the door. It is Dragnat, staring at Lupé with expectation, and in his hands is a small scroll, blurred from possible understanding of what it might do due to the halfing's eyesight.

"Hurry out of bed, it is imperative we send you recruits, as well as some of our more experienced members, on your way, things have hit a dead end it seems."

Arrisan awakens to the sound of bells, and a voice outside his room. A slight headache pounds his head as memories of last night pulse in and out of mind's reach, but at his side sits everything he left be as he retired to sleep. The portrait of an eclipse above his bed now only shows a sun cresting a dying plain, illuminating the room before him. The pounding continues slightly, but with much resilience, and a credited deep breath, Arrisan arrives into the new day, prepared for anything.

Layna, several floors above, too awakens to the sound of bells. She feels none the better because of her lack of sleep, but she couldn't sleep, it was a night full of memories and strange events. They seem slightly unbelievable, an old servant, sanity in question, several new faces, maybe it wasnt real, but logic will dictate that through action! Above her bed the sunrise in her picture frame is beautiful, though the landscape changed again. This time a dead landscape beneath it, she always got deja vu from this thing, though she keeps forgetting where it is coming from.

Terin does not awaken to the sound of bells, but his dreams are very filled with bells. The streets of his hometown welcoming him to a bright day as he strides before the crowds in a suit of gilded full plate, his sword at his hips and a smile upon his face! His master stands before him, nodding his head in respect, then BANDITS ATTACK THE TOWN, TERIN DRAWS HIS BLADE WITH STYLE AND STARTS SHOWING THEM WHAT IS BOSS! NOONE CAN STAND THE MARTIAL MASTERY OF.... Crash. Terin falls to the floor of his room, the sound of bells still clearly around him. He looks around and realizes the real world has just sent his old nemesis, gravity, to ruin his nightly affairs of glory. But today is a mission! And Terin (With a little breakfast) is ready to face all foes!

You all have awoken to a new day! What do you do!

Show
    Current Characters:

20. - Top - End - #290
    Pixie in the Playground

"Nghfgmf- no, ofcourse I don't need that bouquet, a maiden's thanks is reward enough milady." The first words from the tall lad who was busily puckering his lips at the air, swaying over the edge, before WHAM! He falls to the ground in a most comical stirring, waking up a mess of limbs and strewn hair, his blanket covering over some of his legs- and his comfortable briefs (obviously with the patterns of adorable miniature fishes of all sorts, a souvenir from home). Rising with a stir, Terin blinked in surprise, blue eyes widening. "Bells? Bells?! Oh no no no- I overslept, aw jeeze- no no!" The excitable youth soon rises to his feet with groggy post sleep haste, to begin the day's preparations. Quickly, he sets to the mirror and begins his morning ritual. His tall, lanky form reflecting back at him, his wild flowing mane of golden hair flowing loosely on his pale skin, which he soon gathers and starts rolling up into a neat braid, reciting to himself the same rules he read in some book regarding knights. "A knight must always be ready. A knight must always answer the call for help from the helpless. A knight must always fight fair, even if his foes do not. A Knight's promise should never be broken. A knight mgphfhhf-" He continued, brushing his teeth frantically, his clothes loosely slipping upon him as he fumbled with the various tasks in hand, before soon he seals the boots upon his feet, going as far as planting his helmet atop his head, hiding his hair, alongside the rest of his armor and gear.

He plucks a single letter from beneath his pillow, looking left and right, before inhaling deeply of its scent with a dreamy smile. And at that, he rushes off to a rushed breakfast, eating ever lightly, a mission was at hand! Still tightening the various straps of his shield and his armor, he made way to wherever it was he needed to be!

21. - Top - End - #291

Arrisan

Arrisan rises quickly at the bell and concern in the voice and he begins to don his armor and his gear. His thoughts drift to Lupe and he hopes she is alright. Upon being fully geared he heads out of his room.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Lupé's eyes widened shortly after she rose to consciousness. The room around her appeared like a pack of wolves roughhoused within. She looks at her fingers - slightly tender with rogue splinters still lodged in her fingers - she'll have to pick them out later.
    Lupé gets out of bed to see Caniña too has blood in her fur. She is startled to see Dragnat. He must be here to demand an explanation from Lupé.
    Lupé spoke not. She looked up to see that her pack still on the tall shelf and started to climb and collect it. Once she got down again, Lupé drew a long, flowery scarf from her things and wrapped it on Caniña. She took Caniña by the scarf and turned to Dragnat, feigning a kind smile.
    "Dragnat! Greeting! Good Sleep? Lupé Caniña thank you for room."

She notices the scroll. If it is open, she examines it carefully, and reads aloud at child level.
    Last edited by Prince Zahn; 2015-08-05 at 10:55 AM.

My Extended Signature

23. - Top - End - #293

As each member of the party enters the floor that dragnat stands in, he motions them to stop, and unfurls the scroll in his hands with a waspish flick. Indirectly he announces to the room:

"As of the day after welcoming Arrisan, Lupe, Roparten, and Alise to the inquisition, we must formally assign each and every one to different groups, to better optimize their skills and further the cause that we put forth. Before me should be: Terin Goldmane of the steaming isles, Arrisan of the Inner sea region, Lupe Ashenmoon of the wilderness, and Layna of the esteemed house of Rosher. Each of you will be comrades unless circumstances decide otherwise, in which case we will resign, or allow dutiful leave. Today, this group shall journey to south of the Inner Sea, to the land of Geb, where they will meet with one other inquisitor, to assist him in keeping relations with Geb himself. You will find your supplies in Geb, and your key will be appointed to you by the loyal Dragnat, home tender and cheif inspector of the Inquisition's most protective fortress."

"Now, any questions? If so hurry, we must send you on your way before you already fail your first mission."

He looks around at the party.

Layna looks to ask a question, throwing a side glance at Lupe, before retreating her question sheepishly.

Dragnat takes no notice.
    Last edited by TwentyFold; 2015-08-29 at 02:24 AM.

Show
    Current Characters:

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

Lupé raised her hand wide upward as droplets of blood still stain her clothes.
    "Si. What Alissa Roparrten Melina group. What Copper Miss Scarlet? Lupé Caniña together, Si?" she asked as she caressed her wolf's fur, worried and unsure. why they would separate her from her friends?

My Extended Signature

25. - Top - End - #295
    Pixie in the Playground

Terin was quick to scamper to the role call, his feet in a hurry. His smile plastered proud to his lips as his name was called- before it soon faltered for his now widening eyes. "Wait- you?!" He called upstart, almost bounding a step back as he had only then noticed the tiny terror from the night beforehand. "I'm- we're, she's on the same team as me?" Terin inquired, dreading towards the rolecaller.

26. - Top - End - #296

Arrisan

Arrisan nods. It had been a crazy day or two and his mind was still spinning. Did he have questions? Hell yes, but he would not know where to start or where to end. He was just going to go and let it play out and see where things go.

27. - Top - End - #297

Dragnat first snaps his neck towards Lupe as she finishes.

"To a seperate group, where they will carry out missions similar in difficulty to yours. You may meet them again though next time you return. If you do so."

Then snaps over to Terin, annoyance all over his sharp expressions.

"Yes, Terin, your partners shall be Layna, Arrisan, and Miss Lupe here, I do hope you can control your apparent fears, after all, she barely took a splinter off of your shield, let alone bite your flesh away from your bones."

He takes another look around, quickly surveying for more abrupt questions, then looks back at Terin.

"If you are so fearful of her, then I suggest you get to know her, or I could send you with the Brangstan group, who, I must remind you, lost 3 of their group of 5 on their fourth mission in a row."

Show
    Current Characters:

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Lupé looked at her fingers, tender to the touch with tiny black and blue lines within. She turned to Dragnat while he was still around.
    "Greeting, Terin! Leyna! Terin Dragnat Leyna Arrisan tell Lupé splinter shield and Lupé hands? Help too Lupé hands and splinter shield?"

She looks at Leyna, taking in her appearance really well. She seems so incredibly familiar, like a part of her is dying to scream out her name, but Alas, lupé draws a blank.

My Extended Signature

29. - Top - End - #299
    Pixie in the Playground

"I- well- I mean..." Began the flustered recruit- before sighing and nodding his head in concede. "No sir- no I don't." Ofcourse, this doesn't mean Terin didn't nearly jump out of his lightly armored trousers the moment he heard the formerly miniature nightmare now known as Lupe speak. He managed to about make sense the first greeting- but from there on, with each name and word added into her strange speech, he grew more and more baffled as to what in the Gods' great names was she even talking about. A moment of awkward silence passing, before finally the tall, lanky lad spoke.

"Uhm- uh... Greetings, ma'am..?"

Afterwards however, the tall fellow managed to subdue his confusion at the most surreal situation, turning his head towards Dragnat, trying to keep himself as formal and soldier-like as he could. This failed, with the far too often given glance aside to Lupe, to ensure that for whatever reason, she wasn't trying to take a bite out of his ankle, though his speaking remained directed to their superior.

"To where are we heading- and, what purpose does our voyage have?"

30. - Top - End - #300

Dragnat slowly gives a weary sigh, and looks at the youth with his sharp beady eyes. Careful to continue staring into Terin's eye sockets, despite where they may turn, Dragnat slowly, but surely, raises the scroll before the youth's eyes, blocking out the physical image of the caretaker, but it seems the guy's expression is burned into Terin's cornea. It reads just as Dragnat read, albeit, with more of a swishing vocabulary, adding more emphasis on the party more than on the mission itself and it's local.
    Near the bottom half lies a finely scrawled name of Geb a few times, though it seems to both be a name of a place, and a person by how it reads, or maybe the country is some person? By any point however, Geb seems to be the focal point of the message, no matter how hard the writing may be able to discern (Think of someone's extremely fine handwriting in complicated cursive).
    Lowering the scroll, Dragnat, still with his same expression as was burned into Terin's eyes, rolled it up deftly, and extended it out towards Arrisan, who takes it with a nod and a deft glance.

"Geb, Geb is the location to all that need reminding, it is far south, farther south than I dare say everyone here excluding Layna hear has gone, and even then, she has only glimpsed the border I would recon. I recommend taking the advice of this inquisitor who you will all be assisting, he has a great deal of experience in his region, and that experience has allowed him to survive innumerable odds in a country that doesn't welcome his... kind. Now move on, you must not be late, the door itself isn't in a prime location as it is, and your mere presence in Geb will cause quite a stir."

With that final note, you are all ushered down the flights of stairs. Lupe has trouble keeping up at first, but Arrisan lends a hand and picks the halfing girl up with a quick pick up. Caninia doesn't appreciate at first, but Arrisan quickly stems the distrust with a quick look. Layna keeps her gaze upon the halfling girl, troubled at the situation, and still with questions on her mind. Terin begins to slack in the quick descent due to his gear, but as the group blissfully reaches the bottom floor, the slack is taken away. Taken through the hallway of portraits and memorial, into the great hall, it seems oddly quiet compared to usual. To Arrisan and Lupe, it seems to lack much less, seemingly as the day before, but with a duo in the corner who mutter away at each other, barely sparing a glance in their direction.
    Dragnat turns on his heel at the main door, and hands Terin an old rusted key, with the handle shaped in the likeness of a hand that has had the skin removed.

"I leave you with this for the time being, the master of the keys is already gone, but thankfully I know how to take care of missions better than he cares to. This will get you through the door on the other side, and you may only return through one of two doors in Geb, if you happen to lose this key, you will be considered lost to us, and we will know no way for you to return. Don't, Lose, That, Key!"

Dragnat steps out of the party's way, and ***** his head towards the door impatiently.

Show
    Current Characters: