A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 50
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    The Hook:
    The dreams started two weeks ago. First it was a weird guy with a butterfly mask. He spoke of danger, world in crisis and your role in what is about to come. You don't really remember well, but you do remember he asked for your assistance.
    The next night your dream was... blue. You remember a very strange shade of blue. And then a face with a very big nose and bloodshot eyes. The men introduced himself as Igor, the proprietor of the Velvet Room. He pointed his finger at the table, showing you a peace of paper.
    "I [Name] give my word that I will take full responsibility for the consequences of my actions."
    You are surprised to see your name and before you have a chance to ask Igor answers your question.
    "It is a contract. Before you can use our services you need to sign it. We can not help you otherwise. Take your time, we have a few more days. But remember, time moves on. It will not wait for you, no mater how important your destiny is."
    The next night you decide to sign the contract, and take the responsibility for your actions.

    This game takes place parallel to Persona Q. With less then two weeks before US version comes out, this is a perfect time to start a game. Aside from the fact that there is a Labyrinth and that P3 and P4 cast cross paths, there will be no spoilers for PQ. I don't even know the story, so I can't really spoil it.
    The game will focus on battles, but there will be plenty of story, mostly done through combat. The game will use my
    SMT system with some modifications.
    Every Persona User will have a primary persona. This persona will get three skill trees with a fourth skill tree unlocked with the ultimate persona.
    Every persona can have up to 3 skill cards, 4 once ultimate persona is unlocked.
    Every character can equip one sub-persona. You can only switch persona outside of combat. Sub-persona can have up to 6 skills.
    Sub-personas can be used to extract skill cards.
    The game will use the new Skill List and Persona Compendium (1.6).
    The game will use Talent Points optional rule.
    We will start at first level.
    Use standard rules for character creation, I will help if you need.


    "Welcome to the Velvet Room..."
    Last edited by Philemonite; 2014-11-14 at 07:01 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Hey, just because I missed the first one doesn't mean I intend to miss out on this. The system seems cool and the Persona series is one of my favorite RPGs around.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Hey, just because I missed the first one doesn't mean I intend to miss out on this. The system seems cool and the Persona series is one of my favorite RPGs around.
    The first one is going to be re-recruiting soon, since we are between missions.
    I ma happy to have you in both games.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Cool. Toss me a PM when the re-recruitment thread starts.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Cool. Toss me a PM when the re-recruitment thread starts.
    Sure. In the meantime you can start making a character for this game.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Yup. So I just pick an Arcana and Persona? And then start at rank 1?

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Yup. So I just pick an Arcana and Persona? And then start at rank 1?
    You also need to stat out your primary persona. You have 20 points to spend on 6 stats, and you get one talent point for every stat point. And you pick three skill trees.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Sample Character

    Yukiko Amagi
    Arcana: Priestess
    Persona: Konohana-Sakuya
    Strong Fire
    Weak Ice/Water
    STR 1 (Toughness 1)
    VIT 2 (Toughness 2)
    AGI 2 (Evasion Pool 2)
    INT 6 (Fire Penetration 2, Invigorate 2, Fire Focus 2)
    WIS 6 (Kaja Mastery 2, Healing Focus 2, Kaja Focus 2)
    WIL 3 (Mute/Enervation/Charm Evasion 3)

    Dia
    Agi
    Samakaja
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Alright. One more question: It's okay to stat up a Persona that isn't in the compendium?

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Alright. One more question: It's okay to stat up a Persona that isn't in the compendium?
    Custom sub-personas are OK, but you need to unlock them before you can fuse them.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Hrm. Okay. I was going to make someone with Cybele as a Persona, but it looks like I'll need to rethink. Hrm...

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Your primary persona can be anything, if that's what you were asking.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Okay, cool. Cybele it is!

    Spoiler: Sheet
    Show
    Chiyoko Yamamoto

    Arcana: Lovers
    Persona: Cybele


    Strong: Ice
    Weak: Electric, Earth

    Str: 5 (Pierce Focus 2, Pierce Mastery 3)
    Vit: 3 (Pierce Focus 2, Toughness 1)
    Ag: 2 (Accuracy Pool 2)
    Int: 1 (True Caster 1)
    Wis: 6 (Healing Focus 1, Protector 1)
    Wil: 3 (True Caster 3)

    Initiative: 3d6+2
    PA: 3d6+6
    MA: 3d6+2
    SA: 3d6+7
    PE: 14
    ME: 12
    SE: 17
    PD: 4
    MD: 2
    SD: 7
    HP: 25/25
    SP: 15/15

    Dia
    Twin Shot
    Tarukaja
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-11-20 at 11:32 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Heya, firedaemon.

    Going with my Osiris character for this one. Death arcana.


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    THE VOID
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    This has definitely piqued my curiosity. I've read the rules, and I like what I see - is everyone cool with a relative newbie throwing his hat in the ring?

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Okay, cool. Cybele it is!

    Spoiler: Sheet
    Show
    Chiyoko Yamamoto

    Arcana: Lovers
    Persona: Cybele

    Null: Ice
    Strong: Fire
    Weak: Electric

    Str: 5
    Vit: 3
    Ag: 2
    Int: 1
    Wis: 6
    Wil: 3

    Initiative: 3d6+2
    PA: 3d6+6
    MA: 3d6+2
    SA: 3d6+7
    PE: 14
    ME: 12
    SE: 17
    PD: 4
    MD: 2
    SD: 7
    HP: 24/24
    SP: 13/13

    Dia
    Twin Shot
    Tarukaja
    Looks good, just one thing, your initial persona has one strength and two weaknesses. Your ultimate persona reverses this. This is combined with your sub-persona to determine your final resistances.
    Your calculations are of, SE/SD is based on Willpower and ME/MD is based on Wisdom.
    Also, you need to pick your talents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Heya, firedaemon.

    Going with my Osiris character for this one. Death arcana.
    Interesting. Keep in mind that this is your initial persona and you will, at some point, gain your ultimate persona.

    Quote Originally Posted by gom jabbarwocky View Post
    This has definitely piqued my curiosity. I've read the rules, and I like what I see - is everyone cool with a relative newbie throwing his hat in the ring?
    No experience required.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    THE VOID
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
    No experience required.
    That's encouraging! Then I'm in. Can I roll with Hermes Trismegistus under the Hierophant? With Cybelene and Osiris maybe we can get a Greek/Egyptian syncretic theme going....

    How are initial skills selected? Do we just pick whatever (restricted by level, of course)?

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by gom jabbarwocky View Post
    That's encouraging! Then I'm in. Can I roll with Hermes Trismegistus under the Hierophant? With Cybelene and Osiris maybe we can get a Greek/Egyptian syncretic theme going....

    How are initial skills selected? Do we just pick whatever (restricted by level, of course)?
    Sure.

    3 tier 1 skills of your choice. As you level up this skills will upgrade. When your persona evolves you get a 4th skill.
    You also get all the skills from your sub-persona.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    THE VOID
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Alrighty then, first draft character sheet!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shichirou Kurosawa

    Arcana: Hierophant
    Persona: Hermes Trismegistus

    Null: Light
    Strong: Darkness
    Weak: Earth

    Strength: 2 (Regeneration 2)
    Vitality: 2 (Counter Power 2)
    Agility: 6 (Evasion Pool 2, Greater Interception 4)
    Intelligence: 4 (True Caster 2, Light Penetration 2)
    Wisdom: 1 (Protector 1)
    Willpower: 5 (Mentality Pool 5)

    Initiative: 3d6+6
    Physical Attack(PA)-3d6+2
    Magical Attack(MA)-3d6+4
    Status Attack(SA)-3d6+5
    Physical Evade(PE)-16
    Magical Evade(ME)-15
    Status Evade(SE)-19
    Physical Defense(PD)-2
    Magical Defense(MD)-1
    Status Defense(SD)-5
    HP-19/19
    SP-14/14

    Soul Break
    Void Exhaustion
    Hama

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by gom jabbarwocky View Post
    Alrighty then, first draft character sheet!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shichirou Kurosawa

    Arcana: Hierophant
    Persona: Hermes Trismegistus

    Null: Light
    Strong: Darkness
    Weak: Earth

    Strength: 2 (Regeneration 2)
    Vitality: 2 (Counter Power 2)
    Agility: 6 (Evasion Pool 2, Greater Interception 4)
    Intelligence: 4 (True Caster 2, Light Penetration 2)
    Wisdom: 1 (Protector 1)
    Willpower: 5 (Mentality Pool 5)

    Initiative: 3d6+6
    Physical Attack(PA)-3d6+2
    Magical Attack(MA)-3d6+4
    Status Attack(SA)-3d6+5
    Physical Evade(PE)-16
    Magical Evade(ME)-15
    Status Evade(SE)-19
    Physical Defense(PD)-2
    Magical Defense(MD)-1
    Status Defense(SD)-5
    HP-19/19
    SP-14/14

    Soul Break
    Void Exhaustion
    Hama
    Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
    your initial persona has one strength and two weaknesses. Your ultimate persona reverses this. This is combined with your sub-persona to determine your final resistances.
    Void skills are situational, it is better to add them through skill cards.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
    Interesting. Keep in mind that this is your initial persona and you will, at some point, gain your ultimate persona.
    Right. I'm thinking Hades and Osiris as the two, although I'm not sure which order I want, yet.


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
    Looks good, just one thing, your initial persona has one strength and two weaknesses. Your ultimate persona reverses this. This is combined with your sub-persona to determine your final resistances.
    Your calculations are of, SE/SD is based on Willpower and ME/MD is based on Wisdom.
    Also, you need to pick your talents.



    Interesting. Keep in mind that this is your initial persona and you will, at some point, gain your ultimate persona.



    No experience required.
    Alright. I was just going off of the game's statblock. I'll fix it.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Right. I'm thinking Hades and Osiris as the two, although I'm not sure which order I want, yet.
    I say go for Hades as the initial persona, since it is already taken in the other game.

    Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Alright. I was just going off of the game's statblock. I'll fix it.
    Don't forget the talents, they are what makes your character special.
    Speaking of talents, I made a little adjustment, so Greater Interception only costs one point, but you can only take it twice.

    Also, have another sample character, just for fun:

    Yosuke Hanamura
    Arcana: Magician
    Persona: Jiraiya
    Strong: Wind
    Weak: Ice/Electricity
    STR 1 (Toughness 1)
    VIT 1 (Toughness 1)
    AGI 6 (Evasion Pool 3, Accuracy Pool 3)
    INT 4 (Wind Penetration 2, Fire Focus 2)
    WIS 4 (Healing Focus 2, Invigorate 2)
    WIL 4 (Mute/Enervation/Panic Evasion 2, Mentality Pool 2)

    Dia
    Garu
    Foul Breath


    By the way, the team looks good so far, there is a Striker/Healer and a Caster/Controller. With all the bases covered anything can fit in.
    Last edited by Philemonite; 2014-11-13 at 11:29 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    THE VOID
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
    Void skills are situational, it is better to add them through skill cards.
    Gotcha. I'm thinking I'll swap that out for Tarunda. Should I change up my strengths and weaknesses to something like;

    Null: Fire
    Strong: Light
    Weak: Darkness

    I'm kinda just throwing stuff at the walls and seeing what sticks.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by gom jabbarwocky View Post
    Gotcha. I'm thinking I'll swap that out for Tarunda. Should I change up my strengths and weaknesses to something like;

    Null: Fire
    Strong: Light
    Weak: Darkness

    I'm kinda just throwing stuff at the walls and seeing what sticks.
    Actually, you only get one strength and two weaknesses for you initial persona. Your ultimate persona gets two strengths and one weakness.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    THE VOID
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Actually, you only get one strength and two weaknesses for you initial persona.
    Yeah, that'll be my noob showing again. So let's see if I've got this straight - you've got your primary persona, and later you can cycle through other ones, and they have their own skills, talents, strength/weaknesses, and other stats, and these gel with your own individual set of stuff. And they all level up separately.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by gom jabbarwocky View Post
    Yeah, that'll be my noob showing again. So let's see if I've got this straight - you've got your primary persona, and later you can cycle through other ones, and they have their own skills, talents, strength/weaknesses, and other stats, and these gel with your own individual set of stuff. And they all level up separately.
    Correct.
    Your attributes are average from your primary and sub-persona.
    Strengths and weaknesses cancel each other, everything else stays.
    Skills are added together. 3 skills from your primary persona, up to 3 from skill cards and up to 6 skills from your sub-persona.
    Your sub-persona's talents are added to your personal talent list.
    You will start without any sub-persona, but after the first encounter you will get a level 1 persona of your arcana.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    THE VOID
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Okay, I got that much. So, what is the difference between Primary Persona, the sub-Persona, and the Persona User? I thought we were stating up the Persona User, but do Persona User and Primary Persona refer to the same thing? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I'm using the right terms.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by gom jabbarwocky View Post
    Okay, I got that much. So, what is the difference between Primary Persona, the sub-Persona, and the Persona User? I thought we were stating up the Persona User, but do Persona User and Primary Persona refer to the same thing? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I'm using the right terms.
    Crunch wise, Persona User and Primary Persona are the same things. Primary Persona is permanently attached to your character, so they can be considered as the same entity. You can sue either one when referring to stats.
    Sub-persona is like a weapon, you can only wield one at a time, but you can easily equip a different one, as long as you are not surrounded by enemies.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    THE VOID
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

    Understood. Thanks for clearing that up. And here's a new character sheet!

    Spoiler: Second Draft Character Sheet
    Show
    Shichirou Kurosawa

    Arcana: Hierophant
    Persona: Hermes Trismegistus

    Strong: Fire
    Weak: Darkness/Earth

    Strength: 2 (Regeneration 2)
    Vitality: 2 (Counter Power 2)
    Agility: 6 (Evasion Pool 2, Greater Interception 4)
    Intelligence: 4 (True Caster 2, Light Penetration 2)
    Wisdom: 1 (Protector 1)
    Willpower: 5 (Mentality Pool 5)

    Initiative: 3d6+6
    Physical Attack(PA)-3d6+2
    Magical Attack(MA)-3d6+4
    Status Attack(SA)-3d6+5
    Physical Evade(PE)-16
    Magical Evade(ME)-15
    Status Evade(SE)-19
    Physical Defense(PD)-2
    Magical Defense(MD)-1
    Status Defense(SD)-5
    HP-19/19
    SP-14/14

    Soul Break
    Tarunda
    Hama


    I think I got everything right. I wanted to go with the sort of character who could jump out to take a bullet for other members of the party.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •