New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Alternate Accounts

Hi staff!

Main Account: Izagar

Old Account: Shrukan.

Please merge Shrukan into Izagar so I can delete some old posts. Thanks.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Hello - My wife's account is Margrave. She doesn't play as often, but I figured I should put this here in the event that she does because we have the one address.
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Keishara Embermist in A World Bound Together
    Bree Yark in Ages Past
    Jax in Graettin's Wake
    Dweomer
    Grimm Bloodaxe
    Bree Yark in Barrowmaze Grp 2
    Stelios
    Symballine
    Dra'ziw
    Dirge Darksong
    Justin Tyme

3. - Top - End - #363
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello, I joined recently and will sometimes be posting from the same computer as MHCD and umopapisdn, though I can't find the latter on here, anyway. But if you see an umopapisdn, don't ban him either, please!

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Lizard Monarch; 2017-05-22 at 05:37 PM.
    What can change the nature of a man?
    I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!

4. - Top - End - #364
    Banned

I AM A TROLL ACCOUTNT, BAn me i am a|||| TROLL EV ERYONE SAY

5. - Top - End - #365
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I had another account (Inhuman Bot) and I forgot the password to it, and I don't have the associated email anymore. Is there any way to reset the password at this point?

6. - Top - End - #366
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

I had an old account named 'Supernal Exarch' that I would like removed from the system. My PC died and not only have I forgotten the login information, but I feel like the games I was queing up to GM for have probably left a stigma on the account since my PC died and I could no longer log in to keep people updated. And so, because I don't even remember the email assigned to the account and want to start over with a clean slate, I would ask for the old account to be deleted.

Additionally, I login from a few different places, two of which I know have people that play on here. Just making a note of that so the whole alternate account thing does not come into effect. If a moderator wishes, I can try to find and provide the actual IPs for two of those locations so they can be whitelisted. I don't know if I can view the college's IP address or not, but I can try.

If a moderator can message me and confirm that the old account has been taken down and advise me on whether I need to provide the IPs of all the places I will login at, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

7. - Top - End - #367
    Pixie in the Playground

Sir I had only one account but still the moderator has blocked me from commenting.
    Please help me. I also had problem with several other forums who are blocking the genuine users.
    I wonder why forums are not allowing the genuine users to login and they say "You have be banned for spamming".

8. - Top - End - #368
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sophiajerome View Post
    Sir I had only one account but still the moderator has blocked me from commenting.
    Please help me. I also had problem with several other forums who are blocking the genuine users.
    I wonder why forums are not allowing the genuine users to login and they say "You have be banned for spamming".
    PM me the name of the previous account and I can look into it.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Titan in the Playground

Please close this account (Deadly). Thanks.

10. - Top - End - #370

Quote Originally Posted by Gameicreate View Post
    Give me more detail about an alternate account.which are the basic steps of alternate account?
    Steps:
    1) Don't do that.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Pixie in the Playground

I just created a new account, because I pretty much had to. I forgot the password on my old one, and the link in your "password reset" e-mail directed me to the main forum page instead of the password reset forum.

In other words, there's an issue with your website, and I didn't have much choice. So if you must delete my new account, at least try to fix the issue with my old one first.

Thanks.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Please combine flatfooted and Rocks_Fall into this account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

13. - Top - End - #373

Can I get the email address on the gone secondary account (Sir Tawmis) removed so that I can use that email for this account? :)
    Need a character origin written? Enjoyed what I wrote? How can you help me? Not required, but appreciated! <3

Check out my 5e The Secret of Havenfall Manor or my character back stories over at DMsGuild.com! (If you check it out - please rate, comment, and tell others!)

Subscribe to my D&D Channel on Youtube! (Come by and Sub)

14. - Top - End - #374
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Returning here after a long break of a few years. Lost access to old account mail, so had to register anew. Even tried to send a mail to administrator of this site, that was before I found this thread.

Current account: Edreyn (this one)
    Old account: Erad

If impossible to transfer all the stuff to this new account, it's okay to delete it. All I need is to be allowed here again.

Thank you in advance!

15. - Top - End - #375
    Pixie in the Playground

Meltdowner, Cyber Punk.

I lost the password for Cyber Punk, but then I intended to leave for good... but I'm back.

Please merge the accounts, with Cyber Punk as the main account, renaming it to Purple Eagle.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2019-02-18 at 03:52 AM. Reason: formatting
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Hi. I forgot the password to my older account. Can it be deleted or merged to this one? I think the old username was "Conaldar". Any help clearing this up is appreciated.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

@Nautilust, and @SaturnSolaris

Intended to leave the site, did leave the site, came back couldn't remember password, so I made a new account.
    Keeping @SaturnSolaris
    Song of my soul, my voice is dead,
    Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed.
    Shall dry and die in,
    Lost Carcosa.

The King In Yellow - Robert W. Chambers

18. - Top - End - #378
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I must have miss that bit about no alternate account and made one.

This is my main account. Please close TheFlyingFish, my alternate account.
    Last edited by Yas392; 2019-09-11 at 05:18 AM.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

I have probably been blocked by Giant in the Playgrounds on my Yahoo account. Please unblock my E-Mail. My username is ArlEammon, and I've been trying to get back on the forum for months now.

20. - Top - End - #380

HalflingPirate

Hello! Ok, I don't know when this happened, but apparently another account registered to an older email of mine exists on this forum.

I don't know when I created that account, I don't even remember creating it but it's definitely mine. I'd like to delete that account...

Can an admin message me for details?

21. - Top - End - #381
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfPirate

Hi, just registered. My wife Lettuce is a long-standing member here and we share an IP address, so I'm posting here to avoid confusion or issues down the road. Not a duplicate account. Thanks.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

Hey all. NulliusInVerba is an alternate account that is used by my partner. Going forward, we are both planning to use the 3SecondCultist account. Could the mods please merge them?
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

23. - Top - End - #383
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Hey all. NulliusInVerba is an alternate account that is used by my partner. Going forward, we are both planning to use the 3SecondCultist account. Could the mods please merge them?
    Sheriff: I'll send you a PM about this, too, but don't do that. Just as we have a one-account-per-person rule, we also have a one- person-per-account rule.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2021-11-04 at 09:52 PM.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

24. - Top - End - #384
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Oh wow, did not realize this was a rule and made a new account for homebrewing.

Could you merge this account (LecternOfJasper) with my old account (SirBellias), keeping this account (LecternOfJasper) as my main one?

Thanks,
    LoJ

25. - Top - End - #385
    Pixie in the Playground

I used to have an account here back in middle-school\early highschool, but I have long since forgotten the password or the old Email I used for it. So when I decided tonight to return to the ol' forums, I eventually realized it'll be easier to make a new account than to try and save the old one. So... I dunno if it truly counts as having a multiple accounts cause I truly don't have acess to the previous one but just in case.... you can take down the "littlekKID" account, I can't even use it anymore if I wanted too.
    (Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)

It's not my fault I was born straight into the future.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Old Account: SaturnSolaris
    New Account: PrimordialAnima

Please merge. No longer use the email for that account, or remember the password since I haven't logged in for a long time.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Firbolg in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Old Account: ArlEammon (This one)
    New Account: DarthArminius

Please merge these two accounts into DarthArminius as I thought I lost access to ArlEammon permanently, I accidentally have both, due to creating another.

Please merge both accounts with my Yahoo Email. [email protected]

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ettin in the Playground

MindFlayer

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but my daughter asked for an account here as well and she would mostly be using my computer. Is it possible to have two people using one computer or will that cause issues?

Is it OK for me to help her set one up?

29. - Top - End - #389

Quote Originally Posted by MrStabby View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to ask, but my daughter asked for an account here as well and she would mostly be using my computer. Is it possible to have two people using one computer or will that cause issues?

Is it OK for me to help her set one up?
    The Mod Ogre: That is within the rules... it is not a single person with multiple accounts, but, rather, two people using the same computer. When you do this, be sure to contact a moderator and let us know both of y'all's account names, so we can make a note of it for other moderators (especially the people who ferret out multiple accounts).

Note that sock-puppet-y behavior from the two accounts... if you swoop in to agree with her all the time, for example... might still cause problems.
    The Cranky Gamer

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ettin in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    The Mod Ogre: That is within the rules... it is not a single person with multiple accounts, but, rather, two people using the same computer. When you do this, be sure to contact a moderator and let us know both of y'all's account names, so we can make a note of it for other moderators (especially the people who ferret out multiple accounts).

Note that sock-puppet-y behavior from the two accounts... if you swoop in to agree with her all the time, for example... might still cause problems.
    Fantastic, thanks. I thought it best to check. I will probably get her set up this weekend and will let you know the details.