New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

Telonius' Acidic Trap
    Evocation [acid]
    Sor/Wiz 3
    Components: V, S, M
    Casting Time: 1 full-round action
    Range: 50 feet
    Duration: permanent.
    Saving Throw: see text
    Spell Resistance: no

Telonius the Wicked was a powerful warmage who lived over 500 years ago. He was infamous for creating terrible spells designed to kill huge groups of soldiers.

You create a magical trap buried two feet under the ground. When any creature enters within three feet of this trap it explodes destroying itself and spraying acid on everything in a 20 foot radius dealing 1d6 acid damage per caster level (maximum 10d6) to everything in the area of effect. Creatures in this radius are also blinded from the corrosive acid. A successful reflex save will halve the damage and negate the blindness.

Material Component
    A tiny piece of red litmus paper.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    If worshiping Torm is a curse, sign me up. Ya'll could use some Torm.

On a different note, I think since Red Fel has coined the "purple is evil" schtick, that I should now pick a color of lawful good.
    I'm more of a Red Knight or Wee Jas guy myself, even if I have a chaotic alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Excuse me, you expect places to take credit from a celestial? Everyone know you guys give away all of your money.

Also, I have a side contribution

Asmodeus' Fantastic Dental Plan
    Transmutation
    Level: Bard 0, Clr 0, Sor/Wiz 0
    Components: V, S, F
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: personal
    Target: Self
    Duration: 1 day

Your teeth are perfectly cleaned.

Focus: A contract for your immortal soul. Includes other benefits.
    This is a terrible dental plan. For the copay of your immortal soul, you get your teeth to be clean for 1 day. After that, they are bad again.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-02-13 at 09:11 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

This is a terrible dental plan. For the copay of your immortal soul, you get your teeth to be clean for 1 day. After that, they are bad again.
    Remember, the contract is a focus. It would also be a focus for other spells. The point of the duration is that it's a cantrip. Also, I've always run cantrips the way PF does.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Remember, the contract is a focus. It would also be a focus for other spells. The point of the duration is that it's a cantrip. Also, I've always run cantrips the way PF does.
    Oh, so now liches can't cast unless they keep there phylacteries with them.

Cast Prestidigitation!
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

It's a focus, you can keep it and cast it every day. Though it should be straightened, cleaned, and cavity free.

Also

Keledrath's Unhallowed Pact
    Evocation [Evil, Lawful]
    Level: Sor/Wiz 3
    Components: V, S, M, Special
    Casting Time: 10 minutes.
    Range: Personal.
    Target: You.
    Duration: 1 week.

You call upon diabolic powers, communicating your desire with a harvester devil or imp through this spell. When you complete it a contract for your soul appears in your hand, your copy, and you gain Fast Healing equal to 1/2 your caster level, an enhancement bonus to each physical ability score equal to 2 + 1/2 your caster level, an enhancement bonus to natural armor equal to 1/2 your caster level, and Spell Resistance 12 + your caster level for the duration.

Material: 1 ounce of blood.

Special: As part of casting this spell you sell your soul, and your copy of the contract appears in your hand. You may not cast this spell if you do not have a soul to sell, or have already sold your soul.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-02-13 at 09:52 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Not quite a calling affect, but this work for you WhamBamSam?

WhamBamSam's Conjure True Dragon
    Conjuration (Summoning)
    Level: Sor/Wiz 9
    Casting Time: 1 hour.
    Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
    Effect: One summoned creature
    Duration: 1 round/level (D)
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: No

When you learn this spell you learn how to summon 8 true dragons with CR 12 or less (each configuration of feats and/or skills counts as a separate dragon; you build these dragons when you learn this spell). When you cast this spell you may summon one of these 8 dragons. By spending 8 hours a day in research for 1 week you may change one dragon you know how to summon.

Focus: 1,000 GP worth of coins.
    I feel like you should have to sit on the focus as part of the casting.

It looks abusable to me (CR 12 Epic Spellcasting Steel Dragons, the possibility of arbitrary CR reduction via the Ravening Psychosis, Uncanny Forethought, other things and stuff), but those may be issues with the things being used to abuse it rather than the spell itself. It also doesn't appear to have a non-cheesy use, since it's such short duration compared to its casting time under normal circumstances. I do like it on the whole though.

Iron Chef Medals
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sir Driscoll Conia - Silver - IC L

Nick Snarespan - Gold - IC LIII

Lucy "Legs" Silvertail - Bronze - IC LXVIII

Bolfarg of Knoss - Gold - IC LXXVII

Ivarr Deathborn - Bronze - IC LXXVII

Ahmtel - Silver - IC LXXVIII

Tocke of Nessus - Gold - IC LXXIX

The Blessed Third - Silver - IC LXXXI

Galahad Galapagos - Gold - IC LXXXIV

Sai-don, Knight of the Tide - Bronze - IC LXXXIV

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

One objection: You call upon INFERNAL powers, not DEMONIC powers. Demons don't honor contracts.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WhamBamSam View Post
    I feel like you should have to sit on the focus as part of the casting.

It looks abusable to me (CR 12 Epic Spellcasting Steel Dragons, the possibility of arbitrary CR reduction via the Ravening Psychosis, Uncanny Forethought, other things and stuff), but those may be issues with the things being used to abuse it rather than the spell itself. It also doesn't appear to have a non-cheesy use, since it's such short duration compared to its casting time under normal circumstances. I do like it on the whole though.
    Originally it was going to be cast ahead of time and then triggered later to force you to choose the dragon at the beginning of the day, I abandoned that idea, but forgot to amend the casting time. And originally it was going to require rolling in the focus, but then I decided to make it more like a normal Summon Spell... I just forgot to reduce the casting time to 1 full round.

One objection: You call upon INFERNAL powers, not DEMONIC powers. Demons don't honor contracts.
    Verily, it ought to be diabolic... gonna fix some things now.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-02-13 at 09:53 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

9. - Top - End - #189
    Bugbear in the Playground

I don't know: if you enter into a contract with a Devil, and his superior decides that said Devil has a more important job to do, then the superior will find a way to make your contract with his servant invalid.

When you negotiate with a Demon, you are negotiating with a Demon - just one - and if you promise her something she wants to have in "exchange" for giving her an opportunity to do something that she wants to do, then she's not going to let any so-called "superiors" stop her from doing what she wants to get what she wants.

Far more trustworthy
    Last edited by Tragak; 2015-02-13 at 10:42 PM.
    A game is a fictional construct created for the sake of the players, not the other way around. If you have a question "How do I keep X from happening at my table," and you feel that the out-of-game answer "Talk the the other people at your table" won't help, then the in-game answers "Remove mechanics A, B, and/or C, impose mechanics L, M, and/or N" will not help either.

Tragak's Planar Reconstruction Archive (current active project: Acheron)

Avatar Credit goes to: Chd. Thank you!

10. - Top - End - #190

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    I cannot in good conscience make a spell that adds a death effect (which affects Undead and Constructs) to every attack of an ally or yourself be a 4th level spell even on the paladin list. I guess...

Loyal Paladin's Solar Bow (Redux)
    Transmutation
    Level: Paladin 4
    Components: S, V
    Casting Time: 1 Swift action.
    Range: Personal.
    Target: You.
    Duration: 1 round/3 caster levels.

When you cast this spell you imbue yourself with an echo of a solar's divine power. For the duration any bow (but not crossbow) you wield gains a +2 enhancement bonus and any arrow fired from it functions as a slaying arrow of the chosen type (DC remains 20).
    I recently modified a solar's abilities for using a bow, so it leaves behind less treasure.

Slayer's Salvo (Su): While carrying or using any bow, a solar may increase its enhancement bonus by 6 and may apply their full Strength bonus (if any) to the damage dealt by any arrow it fires.
    Everlasting Arrows (Sp): During any attack or other action, a solar may use a functional bow as a focus to conjure any number of masterwork arrows the bow can fire, each made of any functional materials the solar desires. These arrows appear on the solar's person in whatever configuration it chooses. Each of them remain for 1 round or until it has left the solar's possession, unless the solar fires it from a bow, in which case the arrow remains until the action is fully resolved.
    Slaying Arrow (Sp): When firing an arrow from any bow, a solar may alter that arrow to become a slaying arrow with a type of its choosing (in addition to its other properties) until the attack resolves.

So maybe...

Solar Archery
    Transmutation
    Level: Cleric 9, Paladin 4
    Components: V, S
    Casting Time: 1 minute
    Range: Touch
    Target: One creature (see text)
    Duration: 2 hours/level (D)
    Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
    Spell Resistance: Yes

This spell's subject gains the following abilities with an effective caster level equal to your own, while its alignment remains within one step of yours.

Slayer's Salvo (Su): When carrying or using any bow, you may increase its enhancement bonus by 1 and may apply your full Strength bonus (if any) to the damage dealt by any arrow it fires.
    Everlasting Arrows (Sp): During any attack or other action, you may use a functional bow as a focus to conjure any number of masterwork arrows the bow can fire, each made of any functional materials you desire. These arrows appear on your person in whatever configuration you choose. Each of them remain for 1 round or until they leave your possession, unless you fire it from a bow, in which case the arrow remains until the action is fully resolved. This spell-like ability is lost once used to create a number of arrows equal to your caster level.
    Slaying Arrow (Sp): When firing an arrow from any bow, you may alter that arrow to become a slaying arrow with a type of your choosing (in addition to its other properties) until the attack resolves. This spell-like ability is lost once used to alter 1 arrow for every 3 caster levels you possess.
    Last edited by Andion Isurand; 2015-02-13 at 11:33 PM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Masterkerfuffle View Post
    Telonius' Acidic Trap
    Evocation [acid]
    Sor/Wiz 3

Telonius the Wicked was a powerful warmage who lived over 500 years ago. He was infamous for creating terrible spells designed to kill huge groups of soldiers.

You create a magical trap buried two feet under the ground. When any creature enters within three feet of this trap it explodes destroying itself and spraying acid on everything in a 20 foot radius dealing 1d6 acid damage (maximum 10d6) to everything in the area of effect. Creatures in this radius are also blinded from the corrosive acid. A successful reflex save will halve the damage and negate the blindness.

Material Component
    I like it! The verbal component should probably some sort of horrendous pun...

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

How do you get litmus paper in a medieval fantasy world? Or is it meant only for modern worlds?

13. - Top - End - #193
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Oh my god, oh my god, im a spell. And i break stuff?!? YES!!!!
    "Mr Aochev, tear down this wall!"
    Last edited by Jormengand; 2015-02-14 at 09:08 AM.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, so now liches can't cast unless they keep there phylacteries with them.

Cast Prestidigitation!
    Nope, Prestigidation can't copy other spells. Now that this spell is made Prestigidation is weaker and can't use that function .

15. - Top - End - #195

NinjaGuy

Telonius' Acidic Trap
    Evocation [acid]
    Sor/Wiz 3

You create a magical trap buried two feet under the ground. When any creature enters within three feet of this trap it explodes destroying itself and spraying acid on everything in a 20 foot radius dealing 1d6 acid damage (maximum 10d6) to everything in the area of effect. Creatures in this radius are also blinded from the corrosive acid. A successful reflex save will halve the damage and negate the blindness.

Material Component
    Three thing thing I noticed is that it being buried, by raw, would block line of effect. By RAW, the AOE would be stopped before it even broke the surface. Second, you may want to clarify where the 20 ft radius is centered because there are multiple valid centers in that spell. Finally, giving a max doesn't matter when the value never increases (I think you meant 1d6 per caster level but that isn't what it says).
    I reserve the right to be wrong and will use that right whenever it happens

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lightlawbliss View Post
    Three thing thing I noticed is that it being buried, by raw, would block line of effect. By RAW, the AOE would be stopped before it even broke the surface. Second, you may want to clarify where the 20 ft radius is centered because there are multiple valid centers in that spell. Finally, giving a max doesn't matter when the value never increases (I think you meant 1d6 per caster level but that isn't what it says).
    Doesn't that just mean the spell needs to deal enough damage to break the barrier (2 feet of earth) before anyone takes damage. Acid isn't reduced before applying hardness making this easier.

But yeah if it isn't 1d6/caster it won't deal anything.

17. - Top - End - #197

Spoiler: Telonius' Acidic Trap
    Show
    Telonius' Acidic Trap
    Evocation [acid]
    Sor/Wiz 3

Material Component

You could also check out the create trap spell (RotD 112), modify it to specify a capped amount of gp one can spend modifying the traps it offers, and then make more powerful versions of the spell that use higher CR traps.

You could also cannibalize the Earthbound Spell feat (PH2 91) and work some of how it works into a spell involving acid.
    Last edited by Andion Isurand; 2015-02-14 at 11:11 AM.

18. - Top - End - #198

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_II View Post
    Doesn't that just mean the spell needs to deal enough damage to break the barrier (2 feet of earth) before anyone takes damage. Acid isn't reduced before applying hardness making this easier.

But yeah if it isn't 1d6/caster it won't deal anything.
    That rule is not general, it is specific to some spells.
    If we ignore this and assume it is a general rule, we still have the 24 inches of "earth" to destroy. If it is stone, it has hardness 8 and 15 hp/inch. That is 360 hp or 368 damage needing to be done. 10d6 does a max of 60, leaving 308 more damage to be done. If we instead have it be dirt and be really kind by giving it hardness 0 and 1 hp/inch, that is still 24 damage that needs to be done. At the minimum caster level, it has to deal over one standard deviation above average to break through and at max damage, it still has a 2% chance to not break through. If we decide dirt has even 1 more hp/inch, the max damage has a 99% chance of not breaking through.
    I reserve the right to be wrong and will use that right whenever it happens

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Walls of Text
    [Illusion], [Mind Affecting]
    Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3, Bard 2
    Components: Verbal, Somatic
    Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./ level)
    Area: A sheet of text up to 20 ft. long/level or a ring of text with a radius of up to 5 ft./2 levels
    Duration: Concentration + 1 round/ level
    Saving Throw: Will

You create an immobile sheet of text. One side of the sheet, selected by you, is legible, forcing any creature within 10 feet to make a will save or be be compelled to read the endless, meandering text, gaining the fascinated for the duration of the spell or until the fascinated condition is broken (see the fascinated condition for details). The sheet grants partial cover to creatures on the opposite side but does not impede movement through the space it occupies.

Wall of Text is countered and dispelled by TL;DR.
    Last edited by stack; 2015-02-14 at 12:36 PM.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by goto124 View Post
    How do you get litmus paper in a medieval fantasy world? Or is it meant only for modern worlds?
    Shhhh. Don't tell anybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightlawbliss View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out, I have corrected the caster level error.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Firbolg in the Playground

Man, these are all really cool...
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Walls of Text
    [Illusion], [Mind Affecting]
    Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3, Bard 2
    Components: Verbal, Somatic
    Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
    Area: A sheet of text up to 20 ft. long/level or a ring of text with a radius of up to 5 ft./2 levels
    Duration: Concentration + 1 round/ level
    Saving Throw: Will

You create an immobile sheet of text. One side of the sheet, selected by you, is legible, forcing any creature within 10 feet to make a will save or be be compelled to read the endless, meandering text, gaining the fascinated for the duration of the spell or until the fascinated condition is broken (see the fascinated condition for details). The sheet grants partial cover to creatures on the opposite side but does not impede movement through the space it occupies.

Wall of Text is countered and dispelled by TL;DR.
    TL;DR
    Level: Brd 6
    Components: V, S
    Target: Magical or nonmagical writing
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Saving Throw: None

You mutter five syllables with a disdainful cadence and flick of your hand similar to how one could close a book. The offending words are struck out, leaving in their place a rapidly-fading cyan hoofprint.

This spell functions like erase, except that it can also erase magical writing. No dispel check is required, but the magical writings of artifacts and deities are unaffected. It can also be used to counterspell any [Language-Dependent] spell; this works like counterspelling normally, but substitutes for the spell otherwise required to counter the [Language-Dependent] spell.

Strangely, Illumian text is unaffected by this spell.

TL;DR is countered and dispelled by Wall of Text.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

This seems to have slowed down a bit, but I figured I'd give it a bump and propose an idea for our next GitP category: (non-sucky) weapons of legacy?

24. - Top - End - #204
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    This seems to have slowed down a bit, but I figured I'd give it a bump
    Yeah. I need to spell everyone else, but I've been working on the base class competition.

I'm not letting this thread die before someone spells me, though.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    Well...it's a start. Strange that Paladins don't get to cast it; maybe they have their own version?
    Tsk, you're right. This has been a clear oversight on my part. I must make a speechier spell for Paladins! So, with no further ado!

Spoiler: Righteous Speech
    Show

School: Abjuration [Good]
    Level: Paladin 3, Bard 4, Cleric 5
    Range: Close (25 feet + 5 feet/2 levels)
    Effect:A curtain of text covering two 5-foot cubes/level.
    Duration: Concentration + 1 round/level
    Saving Throw: Will Negates;See text
    Spell Resistance: Yes

It's been said that there are times when it's truly needed to praise those who fight so that others do not need to, and to take a moment to remember that evil's words are often twisted beyond measure. The wicked scorn those who listen to such words, while the hearts of good are liberated by them.

The caster creates a wall of shimmering text in front of the caster, the words of which shift and twist as they're read, forming themselves into text understandable by all who read it-even those without a written language. The text expands on the virtues of virtue, holy words taken from only the most learned of seraphs and angels, having significant effects on any who look upon it.

The Righteous Speech has different effects depending on the alignment of the creatures that look upon it, as well as other miscellaneous effects. Any creature within line of sight is considered to look at the wall, though they may avert their eyes as if it were a gaze attack. This wall does not provide concealment, nor is it a solid barrier-as such, creatures can walk through it willingly.

When an Evil creature looks upon the wall, they must succeed on a Will Save or be sickened by such goody-two-shoes talk until the wall collapses. If they attempt to pass through the wall, they must succeed on a will save or be Nauseated for 1d4 rounds.
    When a Neutral creature looks upon the wall, they must succeed on a Will Save or be Fascinated by the speech until the wall collapses. If they attempt to pass through the wall, they must make a will save or be Charmed by the spell, as if by Charm Monster, lasting for one day per caster level.
    When a Good creature looks upon the wall, they are filled with hope for the future, granting them a +4 morale bonus on saves against fear and a +1 morale bonus on all saving throws until the wall collapses. They may pass through the wall without penalty, and if they are under the effects of a spell that grants ongoing control (Such as Charm Person or Dominate Monster) they are allowed a new save with a +4 bonus. If the creature was going to take a standard action after this move action, the save comes before the standard action.
    Undead that look upon this wall must succeed on a will saving throw or be panicked, circumventing their usual immunities to will saves. Any Undead that attempts to pass through the wall must make a will saving throw or be destroyed, as if they had taken sufficient damage from Disintegrate to turn them to dust.

Additionally, any creature that is not an Outsider of the [Evil] subtype that looks upon the wall may be inspired by the words, and willingly choose to have their alignment shift one step closer to Good. This can only be done once-multiple castings, even by different casters, do not stack. This also functions as an Atonement spell for Paladins and Clerics with the same one-time restriction. If a creature was suffering from a status effect from the wall, it is immediately cleansed, even if their alignment has merely turned neutral.

Lastly, the wall provides cover to all good-aligned creatures that are attacked through it. This bonus is not granted to neutral or evil creatures that are attacked by good-aligned creatures.

Righteous Speech counters and dispels Red Fel's Persuasive Argument.

Focus:A holy text worth 2500 GP that has been written in by four Outsiders of the [Good] subtype, each of which have a Charisma of 20 or more, and Wisdom of 18 or more.
    Last edited by Der_DWSage; 2015-02-16 at 04:21 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Firbolg in the Playground

This seems to have slowed down a bit, but I figured I'd give it a bump and propose an idea for our next GitP category: (non-sucky) weapons of legacy?
    That sounds awesome.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

Seconded, i love WoL
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

You beat me to it, actually. Weapons will be next. Not legacy equipment per-se, but definitely magic weapon.

WoL gives me pause, since setting a full progression might be a bit much. We'll see when I launch the next thread. Monsters will probably go after that.

29. - Top - End - #209

Ooh, I hope I'm a Spiked Chain.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

I vote "Weapon/Armor properties, or specific Weapons/Armor"

Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

Extended Signature HERE