New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 280
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Alright, I'm game. I volunteer as tribute give my permission.

    It is I! Red Fel!
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna
    Red Fel's Persuasive Argument

    Enchantment (Mind Affecting) [Evil]
    Level: Bard 5; Sorcerer/Wizard 8
    Components: V, S
    Casting Time: 1 Minute
    Range: 40 ft
    Area:40 ft radius centered on caster
    Duration: see text
    Saving Throw: Will partial; see text
    Spell Resistance: No

    Known far and wide for their lengthy and compelling speeches advocating the merits of immorality, Red Fel's words could work a magic all their own, bending the listener's ear to Red Fel's argument.


    When the spell is completed, all non-mindless creatures within the area must make a Will save; creatures that are not mindless but have Immunity to Mind-Affecting effects are not immune to this spell (although they do receive a +4 to their Will save). If a Good or Neutral target fails their save, their alignment shifts one step closer to Evil instantaneously. This effect can only be undone by Wish or Miracle, followed by Atonement. If an Evil target fails their save, they gain a +4 profane bonus to Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma for 1 round/level.

    Regardless of the result of the save, all targets are temporarily more susceptible to immoral suggestion: for the next 24 hours, any attempt to convince the target to perform an evil act has a +5 profane bonus to the check, and any check the target makes to resist any such attempts is made with a -5 penalty.
    So...thoughts?


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Since I never got my vestige, anyone object if I just write my own spell?

  3. - Top - End - #63

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    I hope mine ends up being called Threadnaught's Rudisplorkery.

    A man can dream.


    Edit: The dream is reality, troll text has been replaced.
    Last edited by Threadnaught; 2015-02-09 at 05:27 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Red Fel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    So...thoughts?
    ... That's brilliant. Seriously brilliant.

    I was actually hoping someone would do an Evil version of Sanctify the Wicked. This is so much better. Yes, it involves a save and a long casting time, but (1) it's an area effect, so it nails multiple targets, (2) it even affects Mind-Immune targets, (3) it buffs Evil characters, and (4) even on a successful save, the extra effect ensures that more corruptible innocents fall into my clutches some benefit accrues. Plus, the flavor is just delicious.

    Well played, AV. Well played.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

    Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

    My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Starbuck_II's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Enterprise, Alabama
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Starbuck_II.

    I'm game for being a spell (if I linked right).

    Still not a vestige sadly. The spells so far are pretty decent.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    ... That's brilliant. Seriously brilliant.

    I was actually hoping someone would do an Evil version of Sanctify the Wicked. This is so much better. Yes, it involves a save and a long casting time, but (1) it's an area effect, so it nails multiple targets, (2) it even affects Mind-Immune targets, (3) it buffs Evil characters, and (4) even on a successful save, the extra effect ensures that more corruptible innocents fall into my clutches some benefit accrues. Plus, the flavor is just delicious.

    Well played, AV. Well played.
    The only thing worth noting is that the long casting time makes it almost entirely useless in a combat situation (since, by the time you can cast it, taking 10 rounds to cast it is essentially suicide); no, this is the spell you cast when petitioning the king's court.

    The hole in this attack that I intended, other than that, is for mindless creatures; so...unintelligent undead are safe, and so are constructs, but not much else is immune. Animal fails its save? Evil. Angel fails it's save? Neutral, and it needs a wish or a miracle to become Good again...if it even bothers.

    A Bard/Sublime Chord, using this spell, Leadership, and Bardic Music, has a badass army.


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Vhaidara's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    GMT -5
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    The only thing worth noting is that the long casting time makes it almost entirely useless in a combat situation (since, by the time you can cast it, taking 10 rounds to cast it is essentially suicide); no, this is the spell you cast when petitioning the king's court.
    Oh, that's a simple matter of metamagic reducers until you can quicken it.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

    Shadeblight by KennyPyro

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Flickerdart's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Oh, that's a simple matter of metamagic reducers until you can quicken it.
    A spell whose casting time is more than 1 full round action cannot be quickened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective
    1. Describing basically the exact same monster but with twice the RHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Snowbluff's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    So, you cast it in front of people who oppose your alignment... who would suddenly have no qualms about having you killed instantly for messing with them. You can speed up the casting with Arcane Archer, but I loathe everything about the spell. You can literally read me each line and I will tell you that I hate it.

    We should quit while we are ahead.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-02-06 at 10:55 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Vhaidara's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    GMT -5
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    A spell whose casting time is more than 1 full round action cannot be quickened.
    I'm sure there's a way to finagle Battle Blessing onto it, then. Or something we can do with a StP Erudite giving it to a Psion. Or something. Work with me here!
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

    Shadeblight by KennyPyro

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Der_DWSage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    How about the Conceal Spellcasting skill trick? People don't even realize what you're doing until it's too late, and the spell then punishes people who don't truly embrace Red Fel's brand of rudisplorkery. That said, I could see doing away with the Somatic component. Or are hand gestures truly important to evil?
    Last edited by Der_DWSage; 2015-02-06 at 10:57 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Flickerdart's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    I'm sure there's a way to finagle Battle Blessing onto it, then. Or something we can do with a StP Erudite giving it to a Psion. Or something. Work with me here!
    Never!

    Okay fine, use Uncanny Forethought to cast it as a full-round action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective
    1. Describing basically the exact same monster but with twice the RHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Vhaidara's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    GMT -5
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Never!

    Okay fine, use Uncanny Forethought to cast it as a full-round action.
    Wait! Can you use Uncanny Forethought to make it a full round action to cast and then Quicken it from there?
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

    Shadeblight by KennyPyro

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AvatarVecna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    So, you cast it in front of people who oppose your alignment... who would suddenly have no qualms about having you killed instantly for messing with them. You can speed up the casting with Arcane Archer, but I loathe everything about the spell. You can literally read me each line and I will tell you that I hate it.

    We should quit while we are ahead.
    Because the only time anyone would ever use this spell is on someone with a high enough Will save to resist and a high enough Spellcraft to recognize it. And there's no way they'd use any number of metamagic-based/spellcraft-based/skill trick-based ways of concealing the fact that they're casting a spell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Der_DWSage View Post
    How about the Conceal Spellcasting skill trick? People don't even realize what you're doing until it's too late, and the spell then punishes people who don't truly embrace Red Fel's brand of rudisplorkery. That said, I could see doing away with the Somatic component. Or are hand gestures truly important to evil?
    Necessary? Perhaps. Effective? Quite. After all, what's a good Evil speech good for, without a raised fist clenched as if at your enemies' throat?


    Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Red Fel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Der_DWSage View Post
    That said, I could see doing away with the Somatic component. Or are hand gestures truly important to evil?
    They are if you're gesturing to the "vent airlock" button.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

    Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

    My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Vhaidara's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    GMT -5
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Also, you use this to hype up your army before a big fight. Then, any Neutral members get turned fully Evil, the Evil members get some nice mental buffs, and any Good spies that you somehow missed are suddenly questioning their moral standing.

    My god, you HAVE captured the essence of Red Fel in this.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

    Shadeblight by KennyPyro

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Snowbluff's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!


    Keledrath, use Arcane Archer and arrow splitting!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Because the only time anyone would ever use this spell is on someone with a high enough Will save to resist and a high enough Spellcraft to recognize it. And there's no way they'd use any number of metamagic-based/spellcraft-based/skill trick-based ways of concealing the fact that they're casting a spell.
    Well, those are the only times it would be useful. If you can cast 8th level spells, other minions are just rocks to you. Now, does this matter. It's irrelevant. Even if we ignore the casting time, you have 19 other lines to fix.

    Anyway, I was thinking that monsters would be next, but I think we've got some good ones already. Legendary weapons?
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-02-06 at 11:39 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Flickerdart's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Wait! Can you use Uncanny Forethought to make it a full round action to cast and then Quicken it from there?
    No - Uncanny Forethought requires you to straight up pick a spell you know, bypassing spell preparation. It isn't even spontaneous casting.

    Flickerdart's buzz kill now available at your local scrollerie.
    Last edited by Flickerdart; 2015-02-06 at 11:44 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Maybe my spell should be Goto's Utter Cluelessness.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    I hearby grant permission to make me into a spell. I will of course write at least one at some point, probably going to do stack.

    PsyBomb
    Psybomb's Flaw Finder

    Divination
    Level: Cleric 4, Inquisitor 3, Magus 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 3, Witch 3
    Components: V, S, F
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Personal
    Duration: Minute/level or until discharged
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: No

    A mage skilled at analysis the strength's and weaknesses of friend and foe alike, Psybomb's insight is a powerful tool for those that prefer caution and discernment to rash action.

    During the duration of this spell, a successful monster lore check reveals all resistances, immunities, spell resistance, and vulnerabilities of the creature in addition to the information normally gained for a successful check. The caster gain a +10 insight bonus on monster lore checks. The caster may discharge this spell as a free action to gain insight into the defenses on one creature the caster can see, allowing the caster to ignore resistance to any one element, to bypass DR, to treat immunity to any one element as resistance equal to the creatures HD for one round, or to treat the creature's spell resistance as 5 lower.

    Focus Component - sheet of paper covered in statistics
    Last edited by stack; 2015-02-07 at 10:21 AM.

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Psybomb's Flaw Finder

    Divination
    Level: Cleric 4, Inquisitor 3, Magus 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 3, Witch 3
    Components: V, S, F
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Personal
    Duration: Minute/level or until discharged
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: No

    A mage skilled at analysis the strength's and weaknesses of friend and foe alike, Psybomb's insight is a powerful tool for those that prefer caution and discernment to rash action.

    During the duration of this spell, a successful monster lore check reveals all resistances, immunities, spell resistance, and vulnerabilities of the creature in addition to the information normally gained for a successful check. The caster gain a +10 insight bonus on monster lore checks. The caster may discharge this spell as a free action to gain insight into the defenses on one creature the caster can see, allowing the caster to ignore resistance to any one element, to bypass DR, to treat immunity to any one element as resistance equal to the creatures HD for one round, or to treat the creature's spell resistance as 5 lower.

    Focus Component - sheet of paper covered in statistics
    Love it! Especially the focus component, the wall-o-text sims I post look even crazier when I do it on physical paper
    Avatar by Elder Tsofu

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

    Extended Signature HERE

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Snowbluff's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Flickerdart's buzz kill now available at your local scrollerie.

    Ugh, screw that spell! They keep selling out, so I had to pay an exorbitant price for it on Scrollbay.

    Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    Love it! Especially the focus component, the wall-o-text sims I post look even crazier when I do it on physical paper
    We need to just make a wall of text line of spells.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    Love it! Especially the focus component, the wall-o-text sims I post look even crazier when I do it on physical paper
    I thought it was a nice touch.

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    We need to just make a wall of text line of spells.
    Kinda strange that casters never had a collaborative effort to create spells. Contrasts with the recent winners of Nobel Chemistry and Physics Prizes' winners, in which there's ALWAYS a collaborative effort, and thus the investigators are all recognized.

    There's dual-school spells, why not "X & Y's Flaw-Dissecting Wall of Text"?
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    I will grant permission/make a request to make a spell of me. I don't really know what, I will allow your creativity to come up with whatever fits me.

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Banned
     
    Jormengand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In the Playground, duh.

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    Eldan's link goes to Dmverdandi's post. For some reason. This is the correct link.

    Anyway...

    Mage's Miscast
    Evocation [Fire, Cursed]
    Level: Wiz/Sor 6
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Components: V, S
    Range: Touch
    Target: Creature touched
    Duration: 10 minutes/level or until expended.
    Saving throw: Will negates (Appears harmless)
    Spell resistance: Yes (Appears harmless)

    Mage's Miscast appears for all intents and purposes to be the spell Greater Heroism, and it actually has the same effect even though it's not an enchantment. However, the moment the subject wishes to cast a spell of any import, they instead botch the spell horribly - they spend the spell slot as normal and instead cast a fireball spell, centred on themselves. A psionic manifester or a user of spell-like or psi-like abilities is still subject to this effect in the same way. The spell's effect is then discharged, including the spell masking it.

    A creature who doesn't recognise the Mage's Miscast spell doesn't know why their spell fails, though they know they lost their heroism effect. Creatures who can't use any abilties what would trigger the effect can't be affected.

    Lightlawbliss' Rightwrongness
    Illusion [Figment, Cursed]
    Level: Clr 2
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Components: V, S, DF
    Range: Close (25 ft + 5 ft/2 levels)
    Area: 20 ft radius emanation
    Duration: 1 minute/level
    Saving throw: Will disbelief
    Spell resistance: No.

    This spell appears for all intents and purposes to be a Zone of Truth, but actually allows anyone within to speak freely.

    Sideswipe's Fineness
    Transmutation [Cursed]
    Level: Sor/Wiz 4
    Components: V, S, M
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Touch
    Target: Willing living creature touched
    Duration: 1 min./level (D)
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: No

    This spell appears to be the spell Polymorph, and actually works as such until triggered by the creature actually attempting fight in earnest using their new form. If the creature attacks or is attacked in a serious manner, they immediately transform into another form chosen by you upon casting the spell, this form being of fine size. They retain this new form until the spell is ended.

    Material component
    An empty cocoon.

    Keledrath's Mutation
    Transmutation [Cursed]
    Level: Sor/Wiz 8
    Components: V, S, M
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
    Target: One willing creature
    Duration: See text
    Saving Throw: No
    Spell Resistance: No

    This spell looks like Polymorph Any Object until the creature attempts to fight in combat, or use any of the new form's abilities. When they do, they are mutated into a horrible new form.

    They take 2d6 points of damage to each ability score, and take on a size one greater than their own. They move at half their normal speed, can't fly or burrow, and lose access to all of their equipment for the duration. While in this mutant form, they can't speak, severely hampering their ability to cast most spells (though many powers are unaffected). Because they aren't silenced and they literally can't speak at all, the Truenamer's The Universe Hears Just Fine ability doesn't take effect.


    I like cursed items so I made some cursed spells - enjoy!
    Last edited by Jormengand; 2015-02-07 at 04:39 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    YossarianLives's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    I give my permission to be spell. Please, please, please. I want to cast it on my players.

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Various Places
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    pssst guys! Maybe we should write up some of these spells instead of all just sitting around waiting for someone to do us as spells?

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Starbuck_II's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Enterprise, Alabama
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    I really like Mage's miscast. It lets their guard down as it appears harmless. And then bam, gishes are not casting unless they want to be hurt.

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2006

    Default Re: [3.x/PF] GitP Regulars as Spells!

    I'm always late to these parties. Permission: A_S

    I'll look into spellifying some folks when I'm not on a phone.
    Iron Chef!
    Score Archive (by OMG PONIES) Iron Chef Deep Freeze (with fixed tables!)
    Homebrew:
    Bewildering Bladesman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •