New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Benefits of Being Dead

Quote Originally Posted by storybookknight View Post
    One of these days someone should make a Living Dead template similar to how Warforged are Living Constructs...
    Did somebody say Living Dead?
    *Pimps*

A template would be pretty nice to have, though.
    Probably give you a pretty hefty LA, though.

And of course, are we all forgetting lichdom? If I recall, them liches, they's undead.
    Last edited by Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick; 2007-04-06 at 08:29 AM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Imp

"I don't like those Liches, they're all arrogant with their "I'm a powerful spellcaster and you can't kill me" attitude. Just because they spent years researching immortality doesn't give them the right to act all high and mighty around us honest undead. Choosing to be Undead? Ooo get'chyoo with your choices! Some of us got Undeaded without consulting us first! Upstart so-called 'powerful undead'...hah! I could show them a thing or two....mutter mutter mutter...."

Crunchy - Catfolk Ghoul
    I apologise if I come across daft. I'm a bit like that. I also like a good argument, so please don't take offence if I'm somewhat...forthright.

Please be aware; when it comes to 5ed D&D, I own Core (1st printing) and SCAG only. All my opinions and rulings are based solely on those, unless otherwise stated. I reserve the right of ignorance of errata or any other source.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

If talking about physics and magic kills a catgirl, does talking about the brokenness of magic kill an undead catgirl?
    Last edited by Thrawn183; 2007-04-06 at 11:43 AM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

My experience with undead PCs was a mummy, about 7th level. He owned everything, but healing was tough (wastes spell slots) and fire vulnerability makes for paranoia around bards with alchemist's fire
    Also, the HP was much too low to make a good tank, but the Strength too high to waste on anything else.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rigel- "You have, like, eight threads open! You're like a binge-reader or something!"
    Me- "Ten. Shush, I Just found a cool thread!"
    Rigel- "Do you even ever post?"
    Me- "No. Ooh, 'Bad times to roll a natural 20'? Greatest Jedi ever poll? Cool!"
    Rigel- "Binge-lurker, I say!"