New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Weapons! (of Legacy, or Weapons Properties)

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    The Stacked Deck

This +1 keen falchion bears a playing card motif, with its cross guard displaying the four suites commonly found on card decks and its pommel carved in the shape of a six sided die. For some reason, an etching of a small bear is found near the base of the blade. Unlike normal keen weapons, the expanded threat range of this weapon stacks with the improved critical feat. Whenever the wielder scores a critical hit with The Stacked Deck, its enhancement bonus becomes +5 for that attack and they may apply the effects of one critical feat of their choice to the target, even if the wielder does not have the critical feat in question.

Spoiler: Explanation
    Show

Well, I mostly took it as an opportunity to use your name in a pun, but I think this is a suitably broken and awesome weapon, I hope you like it.
    Hah, the ideal weapon for that butterfly sting/scythe-dolon mirrored soul summoner build I made a few weeks ago! Threaten on basically every hit, let the eidolon turn to target into a pink mist. Looks expensive though, I don't think I would ever get to a high enough level to use it.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Weapons! (of Legacy, or Weapons Properties)

Okay. Here's my first attempt. If I feel so inspired, I may pull another. Elric, this one's for you.

Spoiler: Altovilla, the Blade of Elric
    Show
    Nonlegacy Game Statistics: +1 Longsword
    Omen: When Altovilla is held, the wielder's mind is suddenly assaulted with visions of a thousand glorious victories in battle.

History
    • (DC 15) Many warriors have gone by the name Elric. It's a fairly popular name. One such Elric, however, became renowned, not for his own victories, but for his ability to lead others to victory. He was a trainer of warriors, humble but highly capable. Though he taught many students, great and small, strong and weak, wealthy and poor, he used a single weapon to train them. Like many warriors, he did not name this weapon; he believed that giving a name to your weapon was something only twits did.
    • (DC 20; Giving Aid to the Weak) Elric started as a tutor of fencing. He had a natural gift for the art of weapons, and readily shared it with students. He expanded from swords, to axes, to flails and whips, but the grip and blade of a well-made sword, including his own humble blade, was always his favorite. His reputation grew by leaps and bounds, as more students flocked to him, to learn from the master.
    • (DC 25; Shutting Down His Magic) It would not be long before Elric earned the ire of other warriors. Mostly, this was due to his reputation as a capable warrior. He was challenged to many duels over his lifetime, and his rules were simple: No magic. He believed in the power of the sword, but he was a realist when it came to the power of magic; the latter could warp reality, while the former could only warp flesh. And for the most part, his opponents honored that request. One exception, however, would prove his undoing. A haughty Duskblade was determined to prove himself superior to the swordsman Elric. Yet at every turn of their duel, Elric thwarted his thrusts, laughed at his lunges, and repelled his ripostes. Furious, the Duskblade violated the taboo, charging his blade with lightning and driving it into Elric's outstretched arm. The swordsman screamed with pain as the magic did its work, forever ruining his sword arm and ending his dueling career. The Duskblade, publicly shamed for his acts, was never heard from again.
    • (DC 30; The Teacher at His Podium) Now unable to duel, Elric retired from the public eye. Instead, he began to draft his memoirs, feeling for one brief moment that the world should know of his life before he passed. As he put pen to parchment, he realized how absurd a notion this was - he wasn't dying, just injured! And so he resolved to teach once more, but this time, with the pen, rather than the sword. He began to pen a treatise on the art of combat. When his text was finished, he looked upon it with satisfaction, only to realize that while the text was complete, the work never would be. And so, with a combination of satisfaction and determination, he set pen to parchment once more, this time to ensure that future students of the art of combat would be equipped with all possible knowledge.

Legacy Rituals
    These rituals are required to unlock all the abilities of Altovilla, the Blade of Elric:
    • Giving Aid to the Weak: Elric was a teacher, and Altovilla will never accept a wielder who cannot teach. What is teaching? Teaching is the act of taking one who is lacking, and helping them to grow. You must find someone who is lacking in some way, or facing some obstacle, and teach them sufficiently that they can overcome it without aid. The specifics are between you and your DM. Possessing the Mentor feat automatically qualifies you for this, although you still have to pay the legacy cost. Cost: 3,200 gp. Feat Granted: Least Legacy (Altovilla, the Blade of Elric).
    • Shutting Down His Magic: You must succeed where Elric failed. You must challenge an opponent to single combat. This opponent must be a difficult challenge for you (insert broken CR numbers here). You may not use spells or consumable magic items, but you may use magic arms and equipment, as well as Altovilla; your opponent may use anything he wishes. You need not win, but you must survive. Cost: 13,500 gp. Feat Granted: Lesser Legacy (Altovilla, the Blade of Elric).
    • The Teacher at His Podium: You must share your knowledge on a wider scale. You must either publish a treatise on martial combat, or present your findings to a convention or symposium on the subject. If producing a written text, you must dedicate 8 hours daily to the writing for 1d4+1 weeks; if presenting to a symposium, you must dedicate one full week to presenting to and meeting with the guests and other panelists. Cost: 39,000 gp. Feat Granted: Greater Legacy (Altovilla, the Blade of Elric).

Legacy Item Abilities
    All of the following are legacy item abilities of Altovilla, the Blade of Elric.
    • At 5th level, upon unlocking its Least Legacy, Altovilla becomes a +1 Aptitude Longsword.
    • At 7th level, Altovilla's bonus increases to +2.
    • At 9th level, Altovilla gains the Defending quality.
    • At 11th level, upon unlocking its Lesser Legacy, Altovilla gains the Spell Storing quality.
    • At 13th level, Altovilla's bonus increases to +3.
    • At 15th level, Altovilla gains the Eager quality.
    • At 17th level, upon unlocking its Greater Legacy, Altovilla's bonus increases to +4, and it gains the Spellstrike quality.
    • At 20th level, Altovilla's bonus increases to +5, and it gains the Smoking quality.

Spoiler: Reasoning
    Show
    Altovilla, the Blade of Elric, is a dueling weapon. So it won't make you fly and teleport and other magical stuff. I added Spell Storing, because Magus, so it's possible for a magic-user to make good use of the blade. Other than that, it's combat-designed - Aptitude to adjust feats, Eager for initiative, Defending for emergency AC, Smoking for miss chance, and Spellstrike for saves. Capable but defensive.

And yes, by the end, it is an epic weapon, having exceeded the +10 modifier limit. (+5 enhancement, +1 Aptitude, +1 Defending, +1 Spell Storing, +2 Eager, +1 Spellstrike, +1 Smoking, = +12. That's what makes it desirable as a Legacy weapon - at level 17, it is a +4 Aptitude Defending Spell Storing Eager Spellstrike Longsword, a total of +10, the threshold of epic weapons. Three levels later, it crosses that threshold. Bam.
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2015-03-09 at 08:58 AM.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

I'll go ahead and grant permission as well. Elricaltovilla
    Weapon Property - Elric's Lethal Recovery

Whenever a weapon bearing this property is used to reduce a foe to 0 or fewer HP, the wielder may recover a single expended maneuver as a free action, even when not his turn. This property upgrades Elric's Sanguine Recovery

Cost: +2+3 bonus

Spoiler: reasoning
    Show
    First, we needed some properties around here. Second, maneuver use is a given since the subject is a writer for PoW:E. Not sure on the costing, seems strong for a +1, not sure if +2 is too much.

ed - well, there goes Red Fel making me look bad. Sheesh!

Ed 2: Elric's Sanguine Recovery
    Once per encounter, when a weapon bearing this property is used to reduce a foe to 0 or fewer HP, the wielder may recover a single expended maneuver as a free action, even when not his turn.

Cost +1
    Last edited by stack; 2015-02-21 at 11:17 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Hah, the ideal weapon for that butterfly sting/scythe-dolon mirrored soul summoner build I made a few weeks ago! Threaten on basically every hit, let the eidolon turn to target into a pink mist. Looks expensive though, I don't think I would ever get to a high enough level to use it.
    Well, yeah its probably artifact level by PF rules... but you deserve to be commemorated in a truly impressive weapon my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Okay. Here's my first attempt. If I feel so inspired, I may pull another. Elric, this one's for you.

Spoiler: Altovilla, the Blade of Elric
    Show
    Nonlegacy Game Statistics: +1 Longsword
    Omen: When Altovilla is held, the wielder's mind is suddenly assaulted with visions of a thousand glorious victories in battle.

History
    • (DC 15) Many warriors have gone by the name Elric. It's a fairly popular name. One such Elric, however, became renowned, not for his own victories, but for his ability to lead others to victory. He was a trainer of warriors, humble but highly capable. Though he taught many students, great and small, strong and weak, wealthy and poor, he used a single weapon to train them. Like many warriors, he did not name this weapon; he believed that giving a name to your weapon was something only twits did.
    • (DC 20; Giving Aid to the Weak) Elric started as a tutor of fencing. He had a natural gift for the art of weapons, and readily shared it with students. He expanded from swords, to axes, to flails and whips, but the grip and blade of a well-made sword, including his own humble blade, was always his favorite. His reputation grew by leaps and bounds, as more students flocked to him, to learn from the master.
    • (DC 25; Shutting Down His Magic) It would not be long before Elric earned the ire of other warriors. Mostly, this was due to his reputation as a capable warrior. He was challenged to many duels over his lifetime, and his rules were simple: No magic. He believed in the power of the sword, but he was a realist when it came to the power of magic; the latter could warp reality, while the former could only warp flesh. And for the most part, his opponents honored that request. One exception, however, would prove his undoing. A haughty Duskblade was determined to prove himself superior to the swordsman Elric. Yet at every turn of their duel, Elric thwarted his thrusts, laughed at his lunges, and repelled his ripostes. Furious, the Duskblade violated the taboo, charging his blade with lightning and driving it into Elric's outstretched arm. The swordsman screamed with pain as the magic did its work, forever ruining his sword arm and ending his dueling career. The Duskblade, publicly shamed for his acts, was never heard from again.
    • (DC 30; The Teacher at His Podium) Now unable to duel, Elric retired from the public eye. Instead, he began to draft his memoirs, feeling for one brief moment that the world should know of his life before he passed. As he put pen to parchment, he realized how absurd a notion this was - he wasn't dying, just injured! And so he resolved to teach once more, but this time, with the pen, rather than the sword. He began to pen a treatise on the art of combat. When his text was finished, he looked upon it with satisfaction, only to realize that while the text was complete, the work never would be. And so, with a combination of satisfaction and determination, he set pen to parchment once more, this time to ensure that future students of the art of combat would be equipped with all possible knowledge.

Legacy Rituals
    These rituals are required to unlock all the abilities of Altovilla, the Blade of Elric:
    • Giving Aid to the Weak: Elric was a teacher, and Altovilla will never accept a wielder who cannot teach. What is teaching? Teaching is the act of taking one who is lacking, and helping them to grow. You must find someone who is lacking in some way, or facing some obstacle, and teach them sufficiently that they can overcome it without aid. The specifics are between you and your DM. Possessing the Mentor feat automatically qualifies you for this, although you still have to pay the legacy cost. Cost: 3,200 gp. Feat Granted: Least Legacy (Altovilla, the Blade of Elric).
    • Shutting Down His Magic: You must succeed where Elric failed. You must challenge an opponent to single combat. This opponent must be a difficult challenge for you (insert broken CR numbers here). You may not use spells or consumable magic items, but you may use magic arms and equipment, as well as Altovilla; your opponent may use anything he wishes. You need not win, but you must survive. Cost: 13,500 gp. Feat Granted: Lesser Legacy (Altovilla, the Blade of Elric).
    • The Teacher at His Podium: You must share your knowledge on a wider scale. You must either public a treatise on martial combat, or present your findings to a convention or symposium on the subject. If producing a written text, you must dedicate 8 hours daily to the writing for 1d4+1 weeks; if presenting to a symposium, you must dedicate one full week to presenting to and meeting with the guests and other panelists. Cost: 39,000 gp. Feat Granted: Greater Legacy (Altovilla, the Blade of Elric).

Legacy Item Abilities
    All of the following are legacy item abilities of Altovilla, the Blade of Elric.
    • At 5th level, upon unlocking its Least Legacy, Altovilla becomes a +1 Aptitude Longsword.
    • At 7th level, Altovilla's bonus increases to +2.
    • At 9th level, Altovilla gains the Defending quality.
    • At 11th level, upon unlocking its Lesser Legacy, Altovilla gains the Spell Storing quality.
    • At 13th level, Altovilla's bonus increases to +3.
    • At 15th level, Altovilla gains the Eager quality.
    • At 17th level, upon unlocking its Greater Legacy, Altovilla's bonus increases to +4, and it gains the Spellstrike quality.
    • At 20th level, Altovilla's bonus increases to +5, and it gains the Smoking quality.

Spoiler: Reasoning
    Show
    Altovilla, the Blade of Elric, is a dueling weapon. So it won't make you fly and teleport and other magical stuff. I added Spell Storing, because Magus, so it's possible for a magic-user to make good use of the blade. Other than that, it's combat-designed - Aptitude to adjust feats, Eager for initiative, Defending for emergency AC, Smoking for miss chance, and Spellstrike for saves. Capable but defensive.

And yes, by the end, it is an epic weapon, having exceeded the +10 modifier limit. (+5 enhancement, +1 Aptitude, +1 Defending, +1 Spell Storing, +2 Eager, +1 Spellstrike, +1 Smoking, = +12. That's what makes it desirable as a Legacy weapon - at level 17, it is a +4 Aptitude Defending Spell Storing Eager Spellstrike Longsword, a total of +10, the threshold of epic weapons. Three levels later, it crosses that threshold. Bam.
    That is... a thing of beauty. Really, it brought tears to my eyes. I would love to get my hands on a legacy weapon like this in a real game. Bravo!

Weapon Property - Elric's lethal recovery

Whenever a weapon bearing this property is used to reduce a foe to 0 or fewer HP, the wielder may recover a single expended maneuver as a free action, even when not his turn.

Cost: +2 bonus

Spoiler: reasoning
    Show
    First, we needed some properties around here. Second, maneuver use is a given since the subject is a writer for PoW:E. Not sure on the costing, seems strong for a +1, not sure if +2 is too much.

ed - well, there goes Red Fel making me look bad. Sheesh!
    Woohoo! I got doubled. Fortunately this is a lot more useable than a Legacy Weapon. I'm glad it works even if its not on your turn, makes it great for AoO builds and Seize the Opportunity. It might need to be a +3 bonus actually, since its the equivalent to a feat at the end of a 3 feat chain (Eternal Guardian Endurance).

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Woohoo! I got doubled. Fortunately this is a lot more useable than a Legacy Weapon. I'm glad it works even if its not on your turn, makes it great for AoO builds and Seize the Opportunity. It might need to be a +3 bonus actually, since its the equivalent to a feat at the end of a 3 feat chain (Eternal Guardian Endurance).
    True, I was forgetting that victorious recovery was once/encounter. A lesser version that works once/encounter for +1, then a greater for +3? Yeah, that sounds good.

Writing a bunch of material for a highly visible playtest on the boards does make it easier for others to come up with material for you.
    Last edited by stack; 2015-02-21 at 11:14 AM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

True, I was forgetting that victorious recovery was once/encounter. A lesser version that works once/encounter for +1, then a greater for +3? Yeah, that sounds good.

Writing a bunch of material for a highly visible playtest on the boards does make it easier for others to come up with material for you.
    Don't forget that I'm also a huge attention whore about it all too.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Don't forget that I'm also a huge attention whore about it all too.
    Technically you now have been tripled, having a legacy weapon and two (related) weapon properties. Other posters are going to get jealous, better assume circular stance.

Spoiler: Lame Joke Explained
    Show
    scarlet throne level 1 stance makes you immune to flanking. IE, Watch your back

8. - Top - End - #68

Permission granted...

High Rudisplorker, Threadnaught.
    Last edited by Threadnaught; 2015-02-21 at 01:57 PM.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    For Blackhawk:

Mr Aochev
    "Mr Aochev, tear down this wall!"
    Mr Aochev is a +5 adamantine pickaxe. It ignores the hardness, magical defenses and damage reduction of any walls, and deals five times the normal damage to them. If wielded by a bard, it deals ten times the normal damage instead.
    Thats it, making a bard who hates walls Also my new theme is breaking stuff, and im ok with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

10. - Top - End - #70

Bit of trivia, I'm wanting an easy way for my Wizard to transform anything to Sand, so they'll always have access to the stuff. Additionally, in the middle of attempting to pump up Caster Level to absurd levels, I took a fancy to Sandshaper (for Sand Shaping) and Elf Paragon (+2 Intelligence).

Loses 3 levels of progression, but has flavour as well as powah.

Actually lemme start a couple of threads about the characters I'm building so y'all can see some high quality Rudisplorking.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Inspiration has struck!

Zerging
    +5 Weapon Enhancement (Ranged)
    When a projectile fired from a Zerging weapon strikes a target, it immediately transmutes into a zergling. This zergling lives for ten rounds or until otherwise slain.

Hypothetically, for every additional +1 you add, you could upgrade to Hydralisk, Mutalisk, and Ultralisk. I thought this would be a solid zerging tyle weapon because of volley fire being the main way to do archery.

Oh, and in case it isn't obvious, this is for zergling.exe
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

12. - Top - End - #72
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Hehe. That's pretty inventive for what Zergling gets. Granted, I think roaches should be in there somewhere, assuming it's possible to fit it all.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

I think the original goal of Andion's design was to stick to the zerg that were in both original and SC2.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

14. - Top - End - #74

Kobold

Then have lurkers. Those are going to be in the next expack. Otherwise... queens.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Almarck View Post
    Then have lurkers. Those are going to be in the next expack. Otherwise... queens.
    Are lurkers confirmed for LotV? I haven't really been following it.

And we all know Queens don't count. they are literally not the same unit. At all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGuy

True Zerg only need 'lings, all of the 'lings!
    I need more zerglings!
    For Cao Cao, For Wei!

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Doomeye56 View Post
    True Zerg only need 'lings, all of the 'lings!
    I need more zerglings!
    I kind of want to calculate how many lings a Factotum 8/Warblade 12 could summon in a round. +1 Splitting Zerging Composite Longbow, combined with Manyshot and as many Fonts of Inspiration as possible.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

18. - Top - End - #78
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Man, this seems like fun, but my name would be a stupid sword name. Whatever, I'll make my own weapon. I'll call it Kid Sister and it will be a +3 morningstar of speed (that does double damage from horseback? Something situational and cool....).

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JackRackham View Post
    Man, this seems like fun, but my name would be a stupid sword name. Whatever, I'll make my own weapon. I'll call it Kid Sister and it will be a +3 morningstar of speed (that does double damage from horseback? Something situational and cool....).
    Not sure what I would do with it, but I would call anything based on you the Rackhammer. Probably a Light Mace that came in pairs and got like a 10-20 crit range for Lightning Maces.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Are lurkers confirmed for LotV? I haven't really been following it.

And we all know Queens don't count. they are literally not the same unit. At all.
    I think Lurkers might be making a return. Speaking of lurking, I've been doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRackham View Post
    Will it have hookers and blackjack?
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

21. - Top - End - #81

Kobold

As of the reveals from November, yes, Lurkers were slated for a return. As for whether or not they're still planned to make it into multiplayer is another matter entirely. You can find the videos and news on Youtube.

Also, Snowbluff, my original idea for you was a sword that could cast Glibness and Snowball with more uses and caster level that scaled, among other things.. I think you can see what I was getting at.
    Sadly, seems someone else got you.
    Last edited by Almarck; 2015-02-21 at 11:25 PM.

Current Projects:

Extended Signature

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

As of the reveals from November, yes, Lurkers were slated for a return. As for whether or not they're still planned to make it into multiplayer is another matter entirely. You can find the videos and news on Youtube.
    Wait, are you saying it's news that they're going to be in the single player? They were in HotS, why wouldn't they be in LotV?

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

23. - Top - End - #83

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Wait, are you saying it's news that they're going to be in the single player? They were in HotS, why wouldn't they be in LotV?
    No, no. Of course they'll be in single player in LotV, you just won't control them unless Blizzard is letting you play the Zerg since it's a Protoss Campaign.

I meant to say, they're going to be in multiplayer, that's the big news.

Current Projects:

Extended Signature

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Keledrath: Just as a preview for what you get(can't access the full file since I'm on mobile right now) here it is.

Keledrath's Martial Blade. Found as a +3 Adamantine Longsword with a +2 Enchantment on it.

3/Day, you may gain a number of maneuvers equal to your initiating modifier+2 as a move action that does not provoke. If you are not an initiator, your initiator lentil is considered 3/4 your character level, and Use your highest mental stat to determine your number of maneuvers. This can only grant maneuvers of a level equal or lower than what your initiator would allow. These maneuvers disappear at the end of the encounter.

1/Day: You may transform this weapon into any other one handed melee weapon you are proficient in. This may be of any special material. You may also choose up to +5 worth of enhancements and enchantments on it.

You are also granted the use of one stance as long as you wield this weapon, and benefit from both it and any other stance you are in. Your initiator level determines your highest level stance. You may change this at the beginning of each day. See the above special ability for non-initiators.
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-02-22 at 12:31 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

IZ, please post the link in that post. I'll have it linked.
    Neat.
    Also, Snowbluff, my original idea for you was a sword that could cast Glibness and Snowball with more uses and caster level that scaled, among other things.. I think you can see what I was getting at.
    Sadly, seems someone else got you.
    You can make more weapons for me. Look, my character has gotten far beyond me. Whoever this Snowbluff person was, they were very prolific. It might even be a title passed down, or a single name of a group of legends speaking of different people.

Who is Snowbluff?!

Oh, and I did sketch the Vestige of Snowbluff. I might post it. Meh.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-02-21 at 11:40 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Firbolg in the Playground

I give permission to make a weapon/property based on me. Seerow
    Last edited by Seerow; 2015-02-21 at 11:46 PM.
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

I like the sound of this.

Wait...is there a way to turn my Battlefist into my Martial Blade?
    Last edited by Vhaidara; 2015-02-21 at 11:51 PM.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Seerow's Sword of Fighting

In the hands of some characters this greatsword functions merely as a masterwork greatsword, although its magical aura reveals it to be something more. In the hands of a character with one or more feats from the fighter bonus feat list is this sword's real function revealed as it gains an enhancement bonus to attack equal to 1/2 the number of feats from the fighter bonus feat list that the wielder possesses and a bonus to damage equal to the number they possess. Each feat which explicitly requires fighter levels counts as two feats for the purpose of this weapon.

>>
    I might associate Seerow primarily with his fighter fix and fighter feats
    <<
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

29. - Top - End - #89
    Barbarian in the Playground

I Shadowscale, would like to be a weapon, I welcome anyone to do so.
    Last edited by Shadowscale; 2015-02-22 at 01:46 AM.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Seerow's Sword of Fighting

In the hands of some characters this greatsword functions merely as a masterwork greatsword, although its magical aura reveals it to be something more. In the hands of a character with one or more feats from the fighter bonus feat list is this sword's real function revealed as it gains an enhancement bonus to attack equal to 1/2 the number of feats from the fighter bonus feat list that the wielder possesses and a bonus to damage equal to the number they possess. Each feat which explicitly requires fighter levels counts as two feats for the purpose of this weapon.

>>
    I might associate Seerow primarily with his fighter fix and fighter feats
    <<
    Incidentally in the hands of a Fighter using my fix, my weapon becomes absurdly powerful. I love it.

I was expecting someone to go after my Weapons upgrading system, as that got significantly more attention than my fighter fix (at least on this forum), but glad to see I'm still associated with something in that general area :)
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?