New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Renewed Revolution: Spirit World IV

...Still safer than one would be without the reputation.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Ettin in the Playground

Slimer looks at Sarah with one eye, with the other closed. "Ohhh? Whhhat makesss you thhhink ssso?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #993

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Slimer looks at Sarah with one eye, with the other closed. "Ohhh? Whhhat makesss you thhhink ssso?"
    When you've got the reputation of being one of the strongest, most people won't mess with you.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ettin in the Playground

Slimer lets out a disgusting, wet chuckle. It sounds like someone choking on phlegm. "Hhhalf a year ago, thhhisss cccity wasss preparing to go to war withhh the Ssshhhinigami. Essspada would've been backbone of thhhat assssssault. Yuriusss ssstopped thhhat by murdering thhhe King. But thhhen, a newcomer, Kyoki, came in and killed an older Essspada. Thhhen, we made peace with Ssshhhinigami - only for one to attack the Essspada anyway, taking Valentina'sss arm, and I hear hhhe even killed Sssegunda of thhhe time. Jussst before you came, some hhhumansss attacked usss. All the Essspada were involved in a fight. Thhhree were lost."

"Thhhe onesss whhho essscaped unhhharmed hhhave been middle-of-thhe-laddersss like usss, whhho know whhhen to hhhide, whhhen to lay low, whhho have people we can trussst. Jussst like it wasss back in thhhe day in thhhe Sandsss."

Slimer opens both of his eyes. Sarah may not be able to tell due to slimy skin and distorted features, but the Arrancar is sad. "Whhhen you make a name for yourssself, you won't be dealing withhh thhhe mossst. You will be dealing withhh thhhe worssst. You will be a leader of nassscent city-state thhhat wantsss to be a sssuperpower. Given all thhhat's hhhappened in lassst sssix monthsss... even one monthhh is a long time. Whhho are you to sssay you will not be pussshed around and dragged into sssome inane plan of Yuriusss or the othersss? And even if you sssurvive to thhhe end... do you hhhonestly thhhink thhhey will jussst forget about you? Do you thhhink thhhey will jussst let you go? Leave you alone? Just like thhhat? Essspada, Ssshhhinigami, whhhoever elssse thhhere mighhht be?"

5. - Top - End - #995

I've fought almost every day since I got my powers. Since I've been on the streets. My unique abilities are all about not dying, not getting hurt.

The big boys, you can see them coming and know when to fight, or when to run, or when to hide, or when to kick them in the crotch and punch them in the throat. It's the little ones, the ones that you barely notice, the ones that come up on you in the middle of the night and get you while you sleep that you have to worry about.

If I don't have to deal with that ****, I'm safer than I've been in years.

As for leaving, I'll just have to make it clear up front that ti's a temporary thing.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-06-28 at 02:24 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Ettin in the Playground

"All about not being hhhhurt? Whhhy doesss it manifessst asss armor, thhhhen?"

7. - Top - End - #997

"All about not being hhhhurt? Whhhy doesss it manifessst asss armor, thhhhen?"
    ...Because that's what armor does, stop you from getting hurt. It wouldn't make much sense for my powers to be a weapon or effect type, now would it?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Ettin in the Playground

Slimer points at Sarah. "That'sss armor of a knighhht. A warrior. It isss vessstment for people who consssciousssly take actionsss whhhichhh placcce thhhem in hhharm'sss way." He lets his hand down and puts both hands behind his head. "People whhho know hhhow to avoid harm, people whhho are and feel sssafe, thhhey do not wear armor like thhhat. Thhhey hhhave no need to. It sssoundsss to me you need it becaussse you do not know hhhow to abssstain from decisssionsss whhhichhh lead you to being hhhurt. Thhhat isss sssad. Whhhat makesss it sssadder isss thhhat you aim to become a leader from suchhh premisssesss. Truly, thhhisss cccity isss cursssed."

9. - Top - End - #999

Slimer points at Sarah. "That'sss armor of a knighhht. A warrior. It isss vessstment for people who consssciousssly take actionsss whhhichhh placcce thhhem in hhharm'sss way." He lets his hand down and puts both hands behind his head. "People whhho know hhhow to avoid harm, people whhho are and feel sssafe, thhhey do not wear armor like thhhat. Thhhey hhhave no need to. It sssoundsss to me you need it becaussse you do not know hhhow to abssstain from decisssionsss whhhichhh lead you to being hhhurt. Thhhat isss sssad. Whhhat makesss it sssadder isss thhhat you aim to become a leader from suchhh premisssesss. Truly, thhhisss cccity isss cursssed."
    ...I'm checking out the inside of the building.

Sarah proceeds to do so.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Ettin in the Playground

The building was made to be a laboratory. Almost everything of value has been taken away, though, or possibly was never brought in to begin with. There's a spiral staircase leading from the roof to the ground floor, each of the five floors being circular and divided into seven rooms - a round one at the center around the staircase, with six doors leading to the six rooms circumfering it. There are loads of empty shelves in what appear to be an empty storage rooms on each floor, simple round tables with simple chairs in what could be break rooms, some apparently non-functional sinks and toilets and like. One "break room" has a gas-based refrigerator which looks like it could be made to work, if only there was a supply of gass. The bottom floor has a maintenance room with lots of pipes and pumps, apparently for moving water and oil, and a gasoline-based electrical generator. The main line of water (if there is one) is disconnected. The technology here is similar to what was cutting edge on Earth 50 years ago.

11. - Top - End - #1001

Sarah finds what looks like a safe corner-preferably in a room with a door she can close behind her, then sets up her bed roll, examines everything closely to make sure then are no nasty surprises, and only then does she return her aegis to it's true form and lie down for a nap.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    [Tower of the Tarrasque]

"It is indeed discorteous to do so, I'm afraid. I will have to seek out the remaining Espada... Jehoel mentioned they should be gathering for a meeting in short order. That should make matters simple."

He doesn't say anything about the broken blade, though he does give it a worried look. "Can you keep up?"
    "You may need to slow your pace for me, but I am in a better place than I was mere hours ago."

Momoka nods, following Setsurou from here. She had not much more to say, and a pensive expression on her face as she considers the next step from here. Or perhaps the next three steps. Who knows for sure.

(Conference Room)

Quidel listens, parsing Jehoel's words carefully.

"...I've no personal quarrel with the cult. And take exception to the idea of the shinigami attempting to contort us into fighting him. I do not fear him, but if he truly has no impact on our operations, then bluntly I believe he is not our issue. A cold stance, perhaps, but I will not lend myself to their crusades."

"And I see no need to hinder your activity, Primera. Especially during this time."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2016-06-28 at 07:08 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Orc in the Playground

[Las Noches]

"In that case..."

Setsurou hurriedly moves to bring Momoka onto his back, dashing across Las Noches.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Las Noches, Hueco Mundo]
    [Palacio Real - Conference Room]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    [Las Noches]
    Palacio Real - Reception Chamber

"Very well, it seems we have a course of action. I'll begin taking care of logistics and submit a summary to the Seireitei."

He looks to Quidel.

"I have no objection to a greater number of supplies being reassigned to your district. Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your irrigation."

Jehoel deactivates the map his phone was projecting.

"While a more detailed summary will, no doubt, be delivered to you in time, the other two basic points the Central 46 wished to address with me were the continued lack of strong opposition to Erscheinung that we have demonstrated and a perception that I have been...overstepping my position as a piece of a larger whole."

"Addressing these concerns one at a time, Erscheinung has stated a lack of interest in interfering with us unless we initiate hostilities. I do not consider his word to be his bond, but given his active war against the Seireitei I believe he knows it would be highly impractical to provoke our ire at the same time. He seemed quite keen on securing some measure of promise from me that we would leave him to his own machinations when last we spoke. Since then, the city has maintained a stance of minimum interference. I have the cult's activities monitored, of course, but there is a limit to how much information we can acquire. They almost certainly know of my scouts' presence and have countermeasures in place for anything they want to keep hidden. For now, the issue is largely a moot point; the Central 46 rescinded that request in light of our recent losses. The issue should be kept in mind, however."

"On a side note, I over-emphasized how weak the Quincies left us to the council as a test of their trustworthiness. If they try to use this 'opportunity' to wipe us out, we will be able to repel their attack. Furthermore, I expect the attempt would sit poorly with the Captain Commander and I know that it would be negatively received by Setsurou. This would allow us a useful opportunity to eliminate the 46 while maintaining our alliance. I've seen the defenses they have in place, now, it would be child's play to kill them."

"As for my own actions, there is relatively little I can say without being biased. I've certainly been the most active of the Espada in determining the overall course of the city, but there has been a historical trend towards passivity in our ranks. This is a new day, both for the Espada and Las Noches. If you desire that I reduce my activity level, I am perfectly willing to oblige."
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    "You may need to slow your pace for me, but I am in a better place than I was mere hours ago."

Momoka nods, following Setsurou from here. She had not much more to say, and a pensive expression on her face as she considers the next step from here. Or perhaps the next three steps. Who knows for sure.

(Conference Room)

Quidel listens, parsing Jehoel's words carefully.

"...I've no personal quarrel with the cult. And take exception to the idea of the shinigami attempting to contort us into fighting him. I do not fear him, but if he truly has no impact on our operations, then bluntly I believe he is not our issue. A cold stance, perhaps, but I will not lend myself to their crusades."

"And I see no need to hinder your activity, Primera. Especially during this time."
    Turiel seems to be quietly considering everything. He allows the Tercera to speak his piece before his own voice rumbles out, calm as a grassy hill.

"As far as you "overstepping", I think it's perception. You've taken initiative, Jehoel, which is not the same as greater authority. You've set goals, and are relentless in seeking them. That we have focused more on the building of our home city, well, that is not the same as simply being cowed to you. It's just the Psychopomps trying to throw their weight around.

The rank-and-file are still adjusting to the changes of recent times, and who can blame them, really? Much has happened. Perhaps our next goal should be a clear communication of our vision and plans, both short and long term, followed by ensuring order is imposed on all Districts, which should make the filling of empty Espada positions easier. Perhaps Quidel and I could each, in turn, go to meet with the Psychopomps, Mortals, and such at various times, to ease their fears and doubts. And to quench my own admitted curiosity. Voluntary, though, and I'll understand if you decline, Quidel. You and any future Espada filling the other slots.

As for the matter of Erscheinung Von Geister...
    "

The lethal hatred in the air is so palpable you can practically cut it and eat it like a cake. Turiel's eyes are as hard as the steel he works so often.

"I will ally with Psychopomp, Medium, Quincy, or any others to see he and his cast down, ground down, and utterly annihilated and eliminated. That he still exists, that his cursed Court still exists, is a basic affront to me. If neither of you wish to invest in this, I will not demand it, but I can assure you that while I am content to let the Psychopomps build up their forces for a time, I will be aiding in the destruction of this Cult, of the Court, and of the so-called 'Ghost King of All Hollows'. If I have any say in it, they shall all taste true and final death."

Uh. Well. There it is then.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

15. - Top - End - #1005

[Las Noches, elsewhere]

Something stirs within what passes for the "heart" of a certain arrancar...

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Titan in the Playground

[Seireitei; Command HQ]

"Yes, haha", Sayuri replies to Wan Li Lin. "Though Hiraku-taichou suggested I clean up first. I think Hollow blood makes him lose appetite. So, Wan Li Lin-dono, what sort of tea would you prefer?"
    "Your Captain has lost his stomach for combat. There was a time when Shinigami would have bathed in the blood of Hollows for luck." Wan Li Lin murmurs almost absent mindedly, eyes scanning the area around them with the same dispassionate gaze as always before turning it back to the Shinigami before it. "Do you love Soul Society Sayuri?" A hand, firm and strong like corded steel settling on Sayuri's shoulder.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Las Noches]
    Palacio Real - Conference Room

Jehoel smiles and shrugs at Turiel's declaration of hate against the Court.

"Given your history, I suppose you can hardly be blamed. If an opportunity arises to destroy the Court without giving them the chance to be reborn, it may be wise for us to take it. Until then, however, the city as a whole will maintain its current stance. Turiel, you are of course free to pursue any projects of interest to you as an independent, so long as you do not drain a disproportionate number of the city's resources in the process."

"As for replenishing our ranks, I'm about to undertake a process that will, with some luck, produce at least one viable candidate for our council. Unfortunately, I will be incapacitated and unavailable for anywhere from 24 hours to a week while the situation resolves."
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2016-06-29 at 06:20 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1008

[Las Noches, abandoned building, science district]

Sarah wakes up from her nap, packs he things, and checks to see if the others have returned yet.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Las Noches, Hueco Mundo]
    [Palacio Real - Conference Room]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    [Las Noches]
    Palacio Real - Conference Room

Jehoel smiles and shrugs at Turiel's declaration of hate against the Court.

"Given your history, I suppose you can hardly be blamed. If an opportunity arises to destroy the Court without giving them the chance to be reborn, it may be wise for us to take it. Until then, however, the city as a whole will maintain its current stance. Turiel, you are of course free to pursue any projects of interest to you as an independent, so long as you do not drain a disproportionate number of the city's resources in the process."

"As for replenishing our ranks, I'm about to undertake a process that will, with some luck, produce at least one viable candidate for our council. Unfortunately, I will be incapacitated and unavailable for anywhere from 24 hours to a week while the situation resolves."
    Jehoel likely knew how much of a hate-on Turiel had for them.

"I will not weaken our society for my vengeance, no. And I do appreciate some good opportunism; I don't trust them to not try to destroy us if they were somehow to destroy the Gotei organization.

But if your plan will have you unavailable for that period of time, might I suggest we attempt to take at least yourself and myself to meet with some representatives of the Psychopomps, perhaps at Haven? That way if there is a crisis, they are more comfortable with at least one of us. I would suggest Quidel go as well, but with only three of us total right now, one should probably stay behind in Las Noches for the moment.
    "
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Ettin in the Playground

[Hueco Mundo; Las Noches science district]

Sarah can feel just one person on the roof, but when she gets there, it turns out to be Fido instead of slimer. "Morning. Slept well?" Fido asks, grinning, crouching on the edge of the roof like a gargoyle.

It's hard to say if it is morning. The artificial sky looks just the same as when Sarah went to take a nap.

---

[Seireitei; HQ hallway]

Sayuri is surprised. "Gee, that's a pretty deep question to ask all of a sudden. Hmmm. I don't think love's the right word. Love is something that exists between people", she says thoughtfully. "I guess you could say a society is a collection of people, and in a way I think I do love all of them, but it's also more than that, isn't? It's a collection of cultures, of laws and traditions. "

"I mean, as a Shinigami, it is my duty to obey and uphold our laws, as set by the King and those operating with the King's mandate. That is one culture. But so is that of the anarchistic outcasts of the Outer Ring, who disregard such things completely. Both are part of Soul Society, but even if I say I love the people in the latter bunch, I couldn't with good conscience say I love their lawless ways."

"I guess, you could put it, a society's too big to either love or hate. There's always something you dislike mixed with things you like. Even when I do my best to adhere to outspoken virtues and duties of my society, it cannot be ignored the society does not always live up to them and pieces of it would vanish if it did."

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Orc in the Playground

[Seireitei; Shinoreijutsuin]

The girl stops burrowing through folds of cloth and drags herself back into the tent. "Oh, I'm not a student yet, but I will be. I'm one of those who came to take the entry test. A new class will start when enough new applicants have arrived. Which will be soon. I have a lot of friends who are just itching to come and give it a try. Lots and lots of friends."
    "Won't the instructors get on your case if they know you've been sneaking around? I mean, it's not like I mind a visitor, but you could get in trouble."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

22. - Top - End - #1012

Sarah can feel just one person on the roof, but when she gets there, it turns out to be Fido instead of slimer. "Morning. Slept well?" Fido asks, grinning, crouching on the edge of the roof like a gargoyle.

It's hard to say if it is morning. The artificial sky looks just the same as when Sarah went to take a nap.
    Where are the others?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Ettin in the Playground

[Seireitei; Shinoreijutsui]

The girl shakes her head vigorously. "Nah. We were just told to stay within Academy grounds. No rule saying you can't go and see what's in the big tent." Thoughtful pause. "In hindsight, that should've tipped me off there would be nothing interesting here."

---

"They went to salvage stuff from our older hideouts. You kinda made us leave in a hurry. Who knows, maybe they'll nick something new and interesting on their way back."

Fido doesn't look at Sarah when he says this. He's scanning the desert around them. He kinda gives off the same air as a dog waiting for a bunny to leap out from behind the nearest dune any second now.

24. - Top - End - #1014

"They went to salvage stuff from our older hideouts. You kinda made us leave in a hurry. Who knows, maybe they'll nick something new and interesting on their way back."

Fido doesn't look at Sarah when he says this. He's scanning the desert around them. He kinda gives off the same air as a dog waiting for a bunny to leap out from behind the nearest dune any second now.
    Okay then.

Sarah herself begins looking out into the desert.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Orc in the Playground

[Seireitei; Shinoreijutsui]

The girl shakes her head vigorously. "Nah. We were just told to stay within Academy grounds. No rule saying you can't go and see what's in the big tent." Thoughtful pause. "In hindsight, that should've tipped me off there would be nothing interesting here."

---
    "Suppose you got a point. Which district are you from, anyway?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Ettin in the Playground

Sarah can see no-one. She can, however, feel a single creature about four kilometers away, behind some dunes. It has a familiar feel to it, though the presence is weak.

---

"Well they said I was supposed to go to Zaraki, but apparently such a place does not exist anymore. So I kinda drifted around. This nice old couple offered me a shelter, but I got hungry and they didn't have food. I heard there was food inside the walls, so I asked if I could come here."

27. - Top - End - #1017

Sarah can see no-one. She can, however, feel a single creature about four kilometers away, behind some dunes. It has a familiar feel to it, though the presence is weak.
    Sarah points in the direction of the presence in question.

Can you feel that?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Orc in the Playground

---

"Well they said I was supposed to go to Zaraki, but apparently such a place does not exist anymore. So I kinda drifted around. This nice old couple offered me a shelter, but I got hungry and they didn't have food. I heard there was food inside the walls, so I asked if I could come here."
    "Huh. Guess that explains how you never saw me before."

The giant looks over to one of the trays nearby. His mentor had plenty of food given to him, some of which was saved for a midnight snack. Given his size, a small portion alone should suffice.

"You still hungry, kid?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Titan in the Playground

[Seireitei; HQ hallway]

Sayuri is surprised. "Gee, that's a pretty deep question to ask all of a sudden. Hmmm. I don't think love's the right word. Love is something that exists between people", she says thoughtfully. "I guess you could say a society is a collection of people, and in a way I think I do love all of them, but it's also more than that, isn't? It's a collection of cultures, of laws and traditions. "

"I mean, as a Shinigami, it is my duty to obey and uphold our laws, as set by the King and those operating with the King's mandate. That is one culture. But so is that of the anarchistic outcasts of the Outer Ring, who disregard such things completely. Both are part of Soul Society, but even if I say I love the people in the latter bunch, I couldn't with good conscience say I love their lawless ways."

"I guess, you could put it, a society's too big to either love or hate. There's always something you dislike mixed with things you like. Even when I do my best to adhere to outspoken virtues and duties of my society, it cannot be ignored the society does not always live up to them and pieces of it would vanish if it did."
    "An excellent answer. You will serve this ones requirements. Forget the tea, there are more pressing issues. We must prepare Soul Society for its return to its proper place." Wan Li Lin turns, gazing about the First Division Headquarters. "Oh Izanagi...how so much has changed and so swiftly since you have been gone. It was a burden placed upon you unkindly but it becomes clear you are the only one who could keep this monument afloat. We shall speak when this one returns." he then glances back at Sayuri, motioning her to follow. "Another question. What is the greatest weakness of Soul Society at its current situation. Not including its new proximity to Earth or the Hollows dwelling within its prisons."

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Ettin in the Playground

Fido nods. "I think it's that weird thing pursuing you. Must've noticed the flashes from your Cero training. It's been just sort of hanging around there for a while. Could be hiding, could be sleeping."

---

The girl shrugs. "Did you live in Zaraki. It sounds like you did. What was the place like, when it existed?"

---

[Seireirei; Command main building]

"Ah that's a bit above my pay-... ah, Wan-dono, waitwaitwait!"

Sayuri hurries ahead of Wan, spreading her arms to block her way. "We can't just leave Hiraku-taichou without his tea! That would be rude." The short woman reaches to pat Wan on the shoulder. "Really, you appear a bit tense. Just chill. Chiiiill. The world will hardly end in the next minutes, haha. Just come and have your tea, Hiraku-taichou can answer that question much better anyway."

The girl smiles serenely as she speaks, being the very image of joyful mental calm.