New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rebellion II

1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Rebellion II

*point at HyramGraff*
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

the undead curse is spreading all we can do now is prevent it taking any more lives, you hyramgraff whats are your opinion on the matter?
    Last edited by Rumda; 2007-05-23 at 05:58 AM.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

3. - Top - End - #273
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

The day is over.

Vonriel should be updating shortly with the death scene. We managed to get 16 votes tallied out of 24 still alive. Not as many as I was originally hoping for but more than I was afraid we were going to get. Thanks to everyone who came back.

In the meantime, feel free to PM your night actions to Vonriel and me. If we get them all early we'll end night early and get back to the pointing.

The following people are now in danger of being auto lynched...
    Spoiler
    Show
    evnafets
    hivemind ghost
    Joosbawx
    Kirtie
    Krursk
    Strategos
    Xaspian
    ZeroNumerous
    Last edited by Zeb The Troll; 2007-05-23 at 09:40 AM.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

4. - Top - End - #274

Both the nobles and the peasants are in agreement on who to have killed, and the lynch mob finds Hyramgraff's house and breaks in the door, before dragging him out into the street.

The crowd gathers closer around him, with blood on their minds. Shouts of "Rebel!" ring throughout the mob. Standing his ground, he draws his sword and warns everyone that he will use it should they continue. Not caring, the front line of NPCs surges forward to take him into custody. He efficiently cuts them down, before someone behind him hits him over the head with a rock, knocking him out. The mob drags him to the guillotine, where he awakens, and starts pleading with the crowd to let him live.

The blade drops and his head falls into the basket, as the crowd cheers at having killed who they thought a rebel. A search of the dead body, and, more importantly, his blade, shows two separate crests of the imperial guard.

[hr]
    Summary: Hyramgraff was lynched, he was a Loyalist member of the Imperial Guard.

Night begins and ends sometime May 23. Please send in nightly actions to both Zeb and myself. And thanks to everyone who has come in to post so far.
    Last edited by Vonriel; 2007-05-23 at 09:35 AM.
    -Vonriel

"DEMONS RUN WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR."

5. - Top - End - #275

*The llambie pushes his way through the crowd to munch on the tasty tasty severed head.*
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

6. - Top - End - #276

Night 5 Ends

The following was submitted by the Rebels.

Javert is sneaking around the twilight hours. He is approach by a man in a mask.

What are you doing sir? Javert asks.

What are YOU doing sir? the man replies.

I asked first.

I asked first.

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

Are you to repeat everything I say?

Are YOU to repeat everything I say?

I am not playing.

I AM not playing.

You are just being rude.

You are just being rude.

I am not.

I am not.

Javert gets an idea....

I'm a big doodoo head.

You're a big doodoo head.

You're a big doodoo head.

No I am not.

No I am not.

Hey, no fair switching sides.

Hey, no fair switching sides.

I am a rebel and this morning I prepared explosive runes.

I am a rebel and this morning I prepared explosive rune....

A sound of a large explosion sound through the street. In the morning, all the people find are parts of Javert.
    Upon searching the body (parts) the citizens find a Certified Heraldry, a Notebook, and an Imperial Coin.

((For future reference, the Certified Heraldry identifies a Noble and the Imperial Coin identifies a Loyalist.))

Summary: Lord Iames Osari was killed by the Rebels. He was a Loyalist Noble and was the Court Investigator.

Day 6 begins and will end Saturday at 10am Eastern Daylight Time (48 hours).

As a reminder, the following people need to point at someone or be autolynched.
    Spoiler
    Show
    evnafets
    hivemind ghost
    Joosbawx
    Kirtie
    Krursk
    Strategos
    Xaspian
    ZeroNumerous
    Last edited by Zeb The Troll; 2007-05-25 at 09:39 AM.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

7. - Top - End - #277

DrowGirl

The undead kitten wakes up, mewing softly. It watches the crowd gathering to view the pieces of Javert. It crawls over to one of the smaller pieces, sniffing it cautiously. After a thoughtful lick, the undead kitten slowly gobbles up the body piece.
    Last edited by Castaras; 2007-05-24 at 10:02 AM.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

8. - Top - End - #278
    Barbarian in the Playground

Supagoof glances at the scattered remains, and seeing the undead cat eating upon them, he decides to put forth his thoughts, in his usual way of song...

((To the tune of A Horse With No Name by America))

On the first part of the game I was singing about all the life
    There were plants and birds and rocks and things
    There were guards and nobles and kings
    The first thing I heard was a llama talking
    And he asked to change my vote
    After three days thinking while there narrator had left
    I agreed and did not point the same again,
    It made me sad to think the cat could be dead

You see she’s made up the dessert for a llama zombie
    And turned someone the next day,
    After the dessert you can't remember your name
    'Cause there ain't no thoughts and you can’t feel no pain (and the zombies go)
    Mwah, mwah, m-wah, m-wah, mwah, mwah, mwah, mwah
    Mwah, mwah, m-wah, m-wah, mwah, mwah, mwah

After yesterdays lynching I knew what to do 'cause the dessert had been poisoned
    For his talking, the llama led me astray,
    So we must being to point at him,
    The rebels pass the dessert with their life underground
    And a perfect disguise above
    Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
    But the living will give no love

You see she’s made up the dessert for a llama zombie
    And turned someone the very next day,
    After the dessert you can't remember your name
    'Cause there ain't no thoughts and you can’t feel no pain (and the zombies go)
    Mwah, mwah, m-wah, m-wah, mwah, mwah, mwah, [/music]

((Out of game, I was speaking with Atreyu who asked me to remove my point from Castaras days back and point to HyramGraff. He said Hyram had told him that he was a gaurd. I asked why should we point at someone who told you he was a gaurd, and Atreyu replied that he'd rather have fun in the game. This led me to thinking that under the "cover" of having fun, he may be a rebel, because killing a gaurd is only to the rebels advantage. I also wonder now with another noble killed, if some how the rebels have gained the trust of the nobles, and since Atreyu is the friendliest here, it would be easy for him to gain such trust. Look at the death, a good % of them have been nobles - so either the rebels are lucky or someone walking amongst them is a traitor. I'm pointing at you Llama - for your "Benidict Arnold" actions of knowing a role, and telling me to point at said person. Explain yourself. ))
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

9. - Top - End - #279

(Nothing to explain, lad. Everything you said about Castaras is true. Of course, there are some interesting way to look at this.)

(you've been pushing the theory of "The zombies are all rebels, and they are all goofing off together" which makes little sense. Why would rebels do that?
    however, I know rebel/wolves love to make lists to get the villagers to follow *grins*)

(And you did go along with the plan to lynch an admitted guardsman. Also, I never said I knew. I informed you that he had told me he was a guardsman. But I'm gullible. Ask Alarra. I'll believe anything.)

(and nice song )
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #280

Alarra looks sadly over the remains of the investigator, suddenly realizing that there is a zombie still staring at her and thinking of eating her, she eeps in surprise and scurries off back to her home. Pausing only briefly to point at Selrahc

(Good logic Goof, but....I believe llama, he's fuzzy, even undead. Selrahc quickly followed the bandwagon against Hyramgraff without stating a reason. So that is why I shall point at him, for the moment.)

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

11. - Top - End - #281

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    (Nothing to explain, lad. Everything you said about Castaras is true. Of course, there are some interesting way to look at this.)
    (I never said anything about Castaras other then I think that she, and you, and other zombies are rebels)

(you've been pushing the theory of "The zombies are all rebels, and they are all goofing off together" which makes little sense. Why would rebels do that?
    however, I know rebel/wolves love to make lists to get the villagers to follow *grins*)
    (Trust me, I know something of goofing off. So now are you trying to hide the speculation, sweep it under the rug?

And whose to say all the rebels are playing along. For all we know there could be more rebels then zombies.

Though what I have is a losely strung together hypothesis, it may or may not be that way. I give the odds about 60% that I'm right. I'm simply following the suggestion Helgraf placed before us - before he was lynched that day by the peasants - that the zombie is some sort of code. It's possible that his suggestion hit too close to home, hence the votes from rebels and other unaware peasants that day to lynch him.

Now that I've come forward with it, "pushing" it as you say, are you trying to twist so another gets lynched like Helgraf did?)

(And you did go along with the plan to lynch an admitted guardsman. Also, I never said I knew. I informed you that he had told me he was a guardsman. But I'm gullible. Ask Alarra. I'll believe anything.)
    (Yeah, you also caught me off gaurd with that, considering you're catch phrase is "I'll tell you no ones story but your own", but then you tell me the story of Hyram and another, telling you that they. I figured I'd wait it out, see why you'd share that info. Certainly, I dropped my finger from Castaras, but note that I did not point at Hyram, I pointed at you. I may be right, and I may be wrong, but with the loss of our noble investigator, if I don't speak up now then all may be lost.)

(and nice song )
    (Thanks! I've been working with it since the whole desert/dessert thing in YOW.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Summary:

12. - Top - End - #282

DrowGirl

(( *shrugs*

If you think I'm a rebel, you think I'm a rebel.

Only one defence I have is my word.

Which probably won't be enough, if someone started a bandwagon against me.

Eh well. That's life. ))

The kitten swats at the scary OOC voices in front of it, and after these OOC voices see an even scarier sight, they run away, into the dark. Satisfied that the OOC voices were gone, the kitten returned to its breakfast.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

~ KuReshtin

~ The Succubus

13. - Top - End - #283

(60% sure I'm a rebel, eh goof? i'll wager you 10 gold pieces in YOW II that I'm not and If you're right, I promise you any role you desire in Pirates III.)

*The llambie bleats happily as it finds bits of the investigator. He munches down.*

*The peasants watch out the window at their creation.* "umm....shouldn't they have killed that thing by now?"
    Last edited by Atreyu the Masked LLama; 2007-05-24 at 12:29 PM.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #284

((10 gold pieces vs. any role I choose. Narrator betting, intriguing. Allright, I feel that my chances are better then a coin flip. You're on.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

15. - Top - End - #285
    Banned

The undead dead undead slayer follows Alarra towards her home. Shambling past the OOC conversation, the traveller comes to his senses for a moment.
    Addressing Supagoof, the slayer says "I'm sorry sir, but I still don't know what these rebels are that you're speaking of. Are we in the midst of a civil war or something? I had though that all these deaths were the result of the Zombie infestation.
    Consider for a moment. We have to start--"

Losing his control in the presence of such warm and tasty flesh, the slayer grabs Supagoof and takes a chunk out of his arm.
    He continues to shamble towards Alarra's house while chewing on the goofy snack.
    "Cuuuum baaaacckkk, prreeettttyy meeeeaaalll."

16. - Top - End - #286

(hehehe....you're the best, Goof. You're wrong, but you're the best.)

(its for the best, really, I am getting ready to go on vacation and iddn't want to get auto-lynched. I do fear that I may have killed the one I am smitten with (in game) though. I sent a PM to someone I think is a rebel asking her to change her vote before I remembered I suspected she was a rebel. Ah well, since the village will lynch me, I suppose it loses the 2 for 1 effect and my betrothed is in less danger.)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #287

(Now wait just a minute here, you can't give away pirate's roles....at least not without umm....the consent of all the narrators?)

Alarra sees the zombie outside and locks all her doors.
    Last edited by Alarra; 2007-05-24 at 12:44 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

18. - Top - End - #288

Ow! Sunova...what the heck. Hey, that's my playing arm.

Supagoof strums his lute, but this time it seems a bit off key.

Dangit anyhow, where'd that cleric get off too?

((Castaras, I am suspect of the zombies and only going on my thoughts. Atreyu did openly tell me that Hyram was a guard and asked me to point at him, so I'm 60% sure on him, but rougly 30% sure on you other zombies, but now that I've been bitten, well crap that's like adding chemical X into the mix, what's your game Shadow....I'm sticking to my original guns though.))
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2007-05-24 at 12:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

19. - Top - End - #289

(M'Lady, I may wager the very moon if I have no chance of losing the bet. My death will make me a rich man. I turned down the recruitment offer. I tire of being the bad guy. )
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #290

(You turned down a recruitment offer? hmm...interesting....*looks back through posts*)

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #291

DrowGirl

(( I see. Fair enough. ))

The kitten finishes off its meal, and trots off down the street, randomly pointing at ZeroNumerous, simply because she wasn't sure whether he would be autolynched or not.
    ~ Timberwolf

~ KuReshtin

~ The Succubus

22. - Top - End - #292

My thinkings:
    Lord Iames was the noble investigator.
    He pointed at Joosbawx yesterday.
    [Insert neat username here] pointed just afterwards. Maybe he knew the role of Lord Iames.
    Atreyu pointed at [Insert neat username here].
    I would be surprised if all the rebells are undead but it could be.
    So I trust Supagoof for this day.
    Zar Peter points at Atreyu
    (I just want to see if Supagoof is right)
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #293

Don't finger to exercise your fingers for the weekend. Only 5 people have pointed so far.

24. - Top - End - #294

*The llama points at Supagoof because anyone so wasteful with his money couldn't be a noble.*

(if I somehow make it through the night, I would like autolynch immunity until I return from florida)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #295

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    (if I somehow make it through the night, I would like autolynch immunity until I return from florida)
    So noted, Llama.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

evnafets points at the Llama

A reason? How about avoiding auto-lynch?
    Ummmm. I know! The Llama is acting suspicious because he's not pointing at Exachix .
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

27. - Top - End - #297

Quick End of Day Update:

There was a lack of concensus due to lack of voting (only seven people even pointed and no target got 25% of the vote).

However the following people were all autolynched -

Hivemind Ghost
    Joosbawx
    Kirtie
    Krursk
    Strategos
    Xaspian
    ZeroNumerous

Among the autolynched were the following roles -

Curious Peasant
    Drunkard
    Imperial Guard
    The Emperor

Those with night actions should PM them to me and Vonriel as soon as possible. Night will end at Noon eastern time tomorrow.

28. - Top - End - #298

DrowGirl

(( *sigh*

Four good roles gone...

Probably because of the narrator change, but still. People who are still in, POINT TOMORROW!

Thank you. ))
    ~ Timberwolf

~ KuReshtin

~ The Succubus

29. - Top - End - #299

((Heh, sorry for the delay, I was busy.))

Evening starts to fall, and the accusations fly literally in every direction, with nobody gathering the required amount of votes to be lynched. In light of this, the emperor called a special meeting, to discuss the day's events, reiterate the need to lynch the rebels, and in general to gain more favor in the eyes of the citizenry so they would be more likely to stay on his side than join the rebels.

The hall grew oppressively warm, and everything was deadly silent. It just kept getting hotter, until someone spotted the first flames. Crying out, everyone starts to jostle each other, panic stricken, trying to reach the exit before the fire - which were spreading fast due to the dry spell - consumed them all. The emperor's podium was the first to go, and an imperial guardsman who tried to protect his lord went with him. One peasant, passed out in a drunken stupor, just lay there as the flames licked their way across the floor towards him. Not even realizing the danger he was in, the alcohol he had on him combusted, and he died without even realizing he was on fire. The rest of the crowd, spurred on by their own panic and those dying to the fire behind them, begin to trample underfoot those who weren't fortunate enough to keep their feet. A rather curious looking peasant was among those pushed down and trampled as they struggled to get outside. Not long after everyone got outside, the flames consumed the rest of the supports and the building collapsed.

[hr]

Summary: See Zeb's list for the names and roles lost.
    -Vonriel

"DEMONS RUN WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR."

30. - Top - End - #300

By request, here is a list of remaining players.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alarra
    Atreyu
    Castaras
    DarkLightDragon*
    evnafets
    [Insert Neat Username Here]*
    Janusnori*
    Orzel*
    Pingcode20*
    Rumda*
    Selrahc*
    Shadow
    Supagoof
    Warpfire777*
    Zar Peter

*indicates people who did not piont yesterday