New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Ordering Issues from APE Games

Same here, I never got a confirmation that I pre-ordered, or that I sent. It isn't in my spam folder, and I gave my correct address.

Resident Meatloafologist.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #92
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

edit: ok all cleared up, my package is on it's way to germany, order #6506 joy!

taken from the mail i got:

"[...] I believe I know why you received the multiple confirmation emails.[...] At the time your order shipped, I was manually sending some of the confirmation emails because the automated system was unable to keep up."

Thanks for clearing that (and the stuff i left out) up! <3
    Last edited by Dragonclaw23; 2007-06-29 at 04:39 AM.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Just got my confirmation e-mail from APE. ( order # was 6252) Looking forward to it getting here soon. Houston to Fort Worth shouldn't take long.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGirl

Thumbs up Re: Ordering Issues from APE Games

Was I the first person to actually get my hands on the books?

I got the first confirmation that my order would ship on Tuesday. Got a knock on the door yesterday (Wednesday) with a box from APE Games. Then got another e-mail last night saying the order had shipped...a bit late, but ok.

Shera Cat

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

Recieved my confirmation email for order #6083 this morning. I'll edit the post when and if I get my package today. I hope I can pay attention during my guilds Karazhan raid tonight!

edit: So no books today, here's to hoping for tommorrow. I'm in Missouri btw, for those keeping track at home.
    Last edited by Archaicwonder; 2007-06-28 at 09:03 PM. Reason: time has passed
    Thanks Evil_Pacifist for the Avatar

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

Never mind, I got my order confirmation.

Resident Meatloafologist.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #97
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

So I got two emails, pretty self explanitory, APE Games tried to ship to my address, and there was a problem on their end, and so they are shipping it to me again (hopefully with the right address) and are sending a $2 refund for the inconvenience. How is this going to come? Through Paypal or through the actual item shipped?
    -Might be a pirate-

8. - Top - End - #98
    Halfling in the Playground

I just got my (2?) confirmation emails for order 5952. They say the same thing, so I am hoping it is just because I ordered two copies of the book.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Well, I finally got some word back from APE. Looks like they're just now shipping it out, so it won't come until I'm already of out town.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

Recieved and read the two books I ordered SOD and Origins today.

Wow
    Thanks
    Thanks Evil_Pacifist for the Avatar

11. - Top - End - #101
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

It came! It's a miracle!

And I got myself all worked up to be angry, too...

12. - Top - End - #102

frown Re: Ordering Issues from APE Games

I still haven't received order confirmation for my Start of Darkness book, order number 8757, let alone receive the book itself.

I'm afraid to so much as browse the forums without getting spoiled.

What's up? Is there any way to track my order??

edit: nevermind, i received my confirmation a couple hours ago. Thanks APE Games!!
    Last edited by Omnipotent_One; 2007-07-01 at 03:38 AM.
    Credit goes to Sakura Akaega for the Darker than Black avatar.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm still waiting... =\

14. - Top - End - #104
    Pixie in the Playground

Dear Mr APEgamer,

Ordered all 4 books and got a confirmation e-mail saying they had been shipped (to the UK, order no, 7598).

Got a tracking number and kept checking up every few days.

Checked today to find that they tried to deliver it friday just gone when I was out. The UK post office cant help and no note was left.

What happens now? Tried to e-mail USPS but the form can only be filled in with a valid US postal address (Zip code?).

Will they try to re-deliver of just post it back to the US? If it gets re-delivered then can they do it some time when I'll be in? (weekends would be best).

Happy to pay to have it delivered again but only if I can sort out a time (or they just shove it through the post box / leave a note / tell me where I can pick it up myself - within reason :) ).

Hope to get this worked out soon.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Pixie in the Playground

When was your order shipped WeAreOuttaHere? Mine has a later order no. than yours and was apparently sent on 29th June - so it's probable several days after yours, but still no sign of it. The usps tracking says nothing more than:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 29, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
    So, I'm getting a bit worried now that it's been 12 days. Have they tried to deliver it and not left a note? If that happens to me, like it's happened to you, then I WILL NOT be happy to pay for a re-delivery. I would expect a note that provides details on how to arrange free re-delivery or picking it up from a depot somewhere.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hazelnut, I have the same problem. The usps FAQ says indicates that the message we both got will not be updated until delivery has been made or tried. They also recommend that you use their website to report a lost delivery if needed, but not before 14 days.

I still hope for a successful delivery...
    Last edited by Vargtass; 2007-07-11 at 06:14 AM.
    There aren't really any exclusive or original ideas on TVTropes. That's kind of the point.
    - Nerd-o-rama.

Avatar by kpenguin, who is gratefully acknowledged!

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi Hazelnut,

Got the e-mail from APE saying my order had shipped on the 28th.

I didnt get any note when they tried to deliver it (which seems a bit odd).

Managed to get in touch with APE games from their web site and they seem puzzled as well and say there looking in to it.

Looking through the USPS web site I dont know if they'll try to re-deliver the package or ship it back to the US.

If you have your packages tracking number then you can go to the USPS web site and ask them to notify you of 'Future updates'. I didnt do this but I may have got a bit of a warning if I had (or not, but its worth a try).

Fingers Crossed.

WeAreOuttaHere.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Hey, i got a question. On July 7th i got an email from APE saying they had shipped my order (SoD) and it included a USPS customs tracking id.

But ever since, that ID on the USPS site says nothing more then "Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received". What does this mean? We're they just told to expect my package, did they actually receive it and is it on its way now? help :(

Edit: A few replies up i see that this note basically means that they wont change this message until the package has been delivered (or offered for delivery). But how would USPS know about that when the package goes to the Netherlands? Shouldn't it update as soon as it is on a plane out of America?

Also, why would a comic book be sent with Delivery/Signature confirmation (thats what the usps faq says what it means)... All i want is to come back from work some day and find a nice comic book in my mailbox :D I dont have time to sit at home without knowing a day of arrival to sign for it :P
    Last edited by Beittil; 2007-07-12 at 09:55 AM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Pixie in the Playground

Dont know how USPS tracks orders, but if it has a bar code or something similar on it and they scan it when it moves into the country?

The signature / delivery thing; it helps make sure the package gets there, no sig no delivery, if you can afford it you could probably get almost any thing sent like that.

What exactly happens will depend on exactly how USPS delivers the package in each individual place, I would think they use a local delivery service. Either that or some poor posty in the US just got a large stack of OoTS books for every from the UK to the Netherlands and back again.

Just think of all the air miles.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Post Re: Ordering Issues from APE Games

I am following up several questions on the GITP forums.

There are a few people in this thread who have questions regarding tracking status and the lack of change in the status. I know it is frustrating, and it actually has my concern as well. I will be making inquiries with the USPS within the next 24 hours on packages that have not changed in tracking status, and I will post an update tomorrow when I have an explanation from them.

My goal has been and continues to be getting the goodness that is OOTS into the customer's hands as quickly as possible without compromising quality. So please know that I am working to get any information that I can about your orders.

If there is anything that requires further assistance other than this issue, please contact me at [email protected] and I will do my best to help you.

Amy
    APE Games Shipping Dept.
    Last edited by APEGames Help; 2007-07-13 at 02:14 AM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    APE Games in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beittil View Post
    Also, why would a comic book be sent with Delivery/Signature confirmation (thats what the usps faq says what it means)... All i want is to come back from work some day and find a nice comic book in my mailbox :D I dont have time to sit at home without knowing a day of arrival to sign for it :P
    Delivery/Signature Confirmation is kind of two things lumped into one. We don't require signature confirmation, but the status WILL be updated upon delivery.
    Owner of APE Games.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Ok, i guess everything is alright then. It's been like 6 days, i know shipping from US -> Europe takes some time trough regular channels (non UPS, DHL, etc). I guess it will drop in one of these days.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Barbarian in the Playground

I received my order today!

It took from June 29 to deliver to Netherlands, but what do I care! I got it before my 4-week vacation trip (starting tomorrow)!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthank... breathes... you!
    There aren't really any exclusive or original ideas on TVTropes. That's kind of the point.
    - Nerd-o-rama.

Avatar by kpenguin, who is gratefully acknowledged!

24. - Top - End - #114

Quote Originally Posted by Beittil View Post
    Ok, i guess everything is alright then. It's been like 6 days, i know shipping from US -> Europe takes some time trough regular channels (non UPS, DHL, etc). I guess it will drop in one of these days.
    I will say that international shipping through USPS is way, way, way, way WAY better than it was last year. Some of you who ordered the OOTS game before the shipping types changes can remember waiting 60-90 days for your order to show up in the mail.
    Owner of APE Games.

25. - Top - End - #115

I would like to introduce APEGames Help who'll be posting replies to this forum probably more than I will moving forward, since she's responsible for shipping at APE and knows more about all that than I do. (I'm an executive in the company and therefore have no idea what's happening anywhere.)
    Owner of APE Games.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

I said that I would have an update in 24 hours.

The update I currently have is that I will be able to talk with someone on Monday who can answer the questions about status. So for now, I can say that I continue to be excited when people e-mail me to say "IT ARRIVED!!!!" and I continue to wish that MORE of you were able to do just that.

More information Monday....I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Amy
    APE Games Shipping Dept.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

It is here baby :D w00t all the way!

7 days sending to arrival, not bad :D OMG, its so many pages... awesomeness...

28. - Top - End - #118

7 days? Oh come on, I'm waiting for a lot more and nothing yet.... How long does it suppose to take? (I'm from Israel if it changes anything.)
    Last edited by ChopSticks28; 2007-07-14 at 02:45 PM.
    So what if my English isn't perfect?

29. - Top - End - #119
    Pixie in the Playground

Amy,

My books arrived yesterday, thanks!

:D

30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground

No word from USPS on order no. 7598 yet, fingers crossed for good news soon.

Good Luck Amy.

WeAreOuttaHere.