A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Demon Lord-Mepudon 4e

Quote Originally Posted by rafet View Post
    As I put this out there, a reminder, first time as a GM, and I haven't played much, so it's entirely possible I'm making mistakes here. I'm fairly confident though of the errors I've listed out.

A couple things as I go through these sheets, I need some back stories before I start this. It's not imperative by any means, but I hope that by creating you'll be investing in the long run for this game. As you guys may know, PBP games generally are short lived. So I hope to keep it alive by adding in long term interests.
    What Electrovilla has is pretty much what I'm looking for: How did you get your abilities? What are your personnel goals? What brought you here? Let me know if your looking for help, I love building character back ground.

MooMoo: I'm pretty sure you shorted your ability scores. 9 for 16 into Strength; 2 for 12 into Con; 7 for 15 in Dex is 18 points. Put your add+2 to strength for your choice human is 18 then add 1 point into strength and 1 another in Dex. Correct?
    I'm having trouble finding the source of was Frost Waraxe, if you could point me to it that would be great. You also have two more items left?

Electrovilla: I'd be interested in what he's striking out to do, and you have more item, unless you just want gold that you want to spend later.

RagsandRexz: I'm having trouble adding your ability scores up, could you work me through it? For your items, I see your lvl 3 and 4 (thanks for the page numbers), you don't need to list your items twice, or do you have two scale mails and two holy symbols? You don't get the giant language unless I'm missing how your adding a third language. Hardy Stomach, do you mean Cast-Iron Stomach?

firstclassmail: Everything seems great, Where's the shadowdance cloth armor?
    Says it is in the players handbook. I'm using the D&D insider tool.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

So I created a better history, it is not that good but I can't usally make history's.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground

DrowGuy

I'm sorry about the lack of replies but I was with family for easter.
    I actually arrived at my ability scores in a different way, but maybe I can sneak in some extra points in the way you calculated it :
    array taken from PHB 1

+2 Human for Dex + 1 STR/CON

The frost waraxe is just enhancing a normal waraxe as a magical weapon frost +1, you can add it to any weapon (PHB 1 pg 234)
    My magic items are Frost Waraxe (lvl3) Everlasting Provisions (lvl 4) Bashing shield (lvl 5), the others are bought.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

I will not be able to create a character for today, So, unless I have 1 or 2 more day I will have to drop off the game.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by moomoo View Post
    I'm sorry about the lack of replies but I was with family for easter.
    I actually arrived at my ability scores in a different way, but maybe I can sneak in some extra points in the way you calculated it :
    array taken from PHB 1

+2 Human for Dex + 1 STR/CON

The frost waraxe is just enhancing a normal waraxe as a magical weapon frost +1, you can add it to any weapon (PHB 1 pg 234)
    My magic items are Frost Waraxe (lvl3) Everlasting Provisions (lvl 4) Bashing shield (lvl 5), the others are bought.

That's great, thank you. Also, glad to have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Azktor View Post
    I will not be able to create a character for today, So, unless I have 1 or 2 more day I will have to drop off the game.
    If you want to play, awesome! Create a character we can either work you in, or you can replace if necessary.

Thanks for your patience and working with me everyone, I'm not familiar with some things yet, particularly items, so your help pointing them out to me so I can verify has been really great.
    Keep getting your back stories together, and just chatting here if you want, I'll have the game up in a day or two
    Last edited by rafet; 2015-04-05 at 05:33 PM.
    Spoiler: What am I?
    Show
    My Games
    Demon Lord-Mepudon 4e:
    Recruitment;OOC;IC
    Dark Secrets of Havengul 4e:
    OOC; IC

6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragsandrexz View Post
    So I created a better history, it is not that good but I can't usally make history's.
    Did you save it? I'm not seeing it on the link. Do you have a new link I should use?
    Show
    My Games
    Demon Lord-Mepudon 4e:
    Recruitment;OOC;IC
    OOC; IC

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

OOC link

This thread should stay open incase anyone else wants to apply, but the OOC is open and ready. I'm hoping tomorrow, I'll be able to post the IC thread. My signature block will have links to all three threads.
    Show
    My Games
    Demon Lord-Mepudon 4e:
    Recruitment;OOC;IC
    OOC; IC

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rafet View Post
    OOC link

This thread should stay open incase anyone else wants to apply, but the OOC is open and ready. I'm hoping tomorrow, I'll be able to post the IC thread. My signature block will have links to all three threads.
    Posting a character (Druid, Elf) in a couple of hours!! Hopefully I can join the game
    Last edited by Azktor; 2015-04-06 at 11:57 PM.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

I will just drop off, good game all o/