New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 3

C. 1205

Thanks for the feedback.
    The reason for no damage at successful save is because I heard that Psychic damage and Int saves are considered to be more powerful than Fire damage and Dex saves respectively. So this was done as a way of balancing in regards to Burning Hands.
    I like the idea of Disrupt Equilibrium. It is certainly unique, blending different control effects together. However, in this particular case, I feel it's usefulness is limited. The spell is a 15 ft. cone, so except for those on the far line, every target would be able to reach the caster in less than 10 ft. of movement. Meaning that the spell forces the caster to move away (potentially suffering Attacks of Opportunity) to take advantage of the additional effect of the spell.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

C 1205
    You're right that the save & damage type are both stronger than their respective counterparts in burning hands. Your effect is also supposed to apply some form of crowd control, which means it should have even lower damage than if it were just a psychic burning hands effect. I wouldn't remove the half damage on save, however. That is included in spells so players don't feel bad when enemies make saves.

A close comparison for this effect would be thunderwave. It has an uncommon damage type and applies a small control effect in an AoE, but it uses a more common save. Using thunderwave as a reference, I think 2d6 with half on a successful save is okay if the additional effect is small.

On the topic of that additional effect, denying reactions seems about right. I'm looking at thorn whip pulling people 10' and shocking grasp preventing reactions, which indicates that reaction denial is about as valuable as 10' displacement.

H 1205: Psychic Whelm
    1st-level enchantment
    Casting Time: 1 action
    Range: Self (15-foot cone)
    Components: V, S
    Duration: Instantaneous
    A wave of psychic energy rushes out of your mind. Each creature in a 15-foot cone must make an Intelligence saving throw. On a failed save, a creature takes 2d6 psychic damage and can't take reactions until the start of its next turn. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and can take reactions normally.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6 for each slot level about 1st.

Spell Lists. Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2020-07-15 at 09:27 PM.
    All work I do is CC-BY-SA. Copy it wherever you want as long as you credit me.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

C 1205
    Thank you! Both for the final spell and the explanation.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Orc in the Playground

R 1206

This is for 3.5 / Pathfinder 1e rules.

With Autumn in full bloom here in the Northern Hemisphere, I was wondering if any of you fine Homebrewers might have any intriguing custom spells that are thematic to any of the following:

* Autumn Leaves (falling/swirling, turning colors, etc)
    * Halloween Jack o'Lanterns
    * Spooky/Creepy Corvids (specifically ... crows, ravens, magpies, rooks, jackdaws, etc)

----

Yes, I realize you can re-skin a lot of existing 3.P spells to work these themes - and I have. But new, fresh ones that explore more focused and/or nuanced themes on the above would be absolutely delightful!

Cheers and Season's Greetings to you all!
    Last edited by Miss Disaster; 2020-10-05 at 05:56 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

C. 1206
    You should read this thread. It has mostly 3.5 critters but they are easy to convert to Pathfinder.

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...-Halloween-3-5

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
    C. 1206
    You should read this thread. It has mostly 3.5 critters but they are easy to convert to Pathfinder.

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...-Halloween-3-5

Debby
    C 1206

Oooooooo .... great idea, Debihuman! Thanks for the linkee! And as a plus, I get to see some of your expert tweakage ideas to help shore up some of the spooky critters. That awesome Pumpkin Imp and Cauldron Ooze will definitely get some showcasing in my upcoming Halloween-themed game.

Happy Samhain to you!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Barbarian in the Playground

Goblin

R1207: I need a 5e subclass based around the theme of fireworks.
    Maybe tied to the artificer? I'd like it to be science based and not magical in nature
    Last edited by togapika; 2021-01-05 at 10:35 PM.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Dwarf in the Playground

H1207

Artificer
    Pyrotechnics Expert

Tool Proficiency

When you adopt this specialization at 3rd level, you gain proficiency with pyrotechnician's tools. If you already have this proficiency, you gain proficiency with one other type of artisan's tools of your choice.

Pyrotechnics Expert Spells

Starting at 3rd level, you always have certain spells prepared after you reach particular levels in this class, as shown in the Pyrotechnics Expert Spells table. These spells count as artificer spells for you, but they don’t count against the number of artificer spells you prepare.

Pyrotechnics Expert Spells
    Artificer Level Pyrotechnics Expert Spells

3rd Chromatic Orb, Guiding Bolt
    5th Shatter, Blindness/Deafness
    9th Fireball, Conjure Barrage
    13th Fire Shield, Wall of Fire
    17th Swift Quiver, Immolation

Firework Cannon

At 3rd level, you learn to make a cannon designed to turn your spells into brilliant explosions of light. You can use the firework cannon as a spellcasting focus for your artificer spells. When ever you cast a spell or cantrip that only targets one creature you may instead create an explosion centered on the target forcing creatures within 5ft. to make a Dexterity saving throw equal to your spell save DC. If they fail the DC they take damage equal to the spell or cantrips damage. On a success they take half damage instead.

This cannon can also fire mundane fireworks, requiring them for ammunition. Fireworks fired have a range of 60. Make a ranged weapon attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d12 fire damage. Hit or miss, the firework then explodes. The target and each creature within 5 feet of the point where the firework exploded must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 fire damage.

It takes a long rest and proficiency with pyrotechnician's tools to craft and repair a firework cannon. You are proficient with firework cannons and add either your Dexterity or your Intelligence Modifier to weapon attack rolls.

Elemental Gunpowder
    Starting at 5th level, whenever casting a spell or cantrip or attacking you may change the damage type to acid, cold, fire, or lightning.

In addition you learn new ways to attack with your firework cannon.
    • The firework cannon exhales fire in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a Dexterity saving throw against your spell save DC, taking 2d8 fire damage on a failed save or half as much damage on a successful one. The fire ignites any flammable objects in the area that aren't being worn or carried.
    • Make a ranged weapon attack at one creature or object within 120 feet of it. On a hit, the target takes 2d8 force damage, and if the target is a creature, it is pushed up to 5 feet away from you.

Lastly, you may fire two mundane fire works instead of one as your attack action.

Smoke Screen
    Starting at 9th level, you learn how to generate a large amount of blinding smoke with your firework cannon. As a action you create smoke that surrounds you and heavily obscures the area for 20 feet in all directions, following you as you move. You and all creatures within 5 feet of you instead treat this smoke as lightly obscured. This smoke lasts for 1 minute, spreads around corners and cannot be dispersed.

You can use this feature twice per day, you regain your uses of this feature after a long rest.

Big Show
    Starting at 15th level, as a bonus action you may begin your greatest show yet. Once you start your big show you are under the follow effects for 1 minute.
    • You ride a rocket into the sky. You gain a flying speed of 60ft.
    • Your firework cannon gains strength. You may choose to increase the size of your area of effects by a max of an extra 10ft.
    • Whenever you take the attack action firework cannons can fire an addition 2 fireworks.

If at the end of the big show you are still in the air you start descending at 5ft. per round for up to 10 rounds. Once you use this feature, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.

Spoiler: NOTES
    Show

It's hard to make it non-magical so I hope this direction I'm taking is fine.
    The damage for mundane fire works is a bit weird just cause you don't add any modifiers to the damage.
    Last edited by sleepyhead; 2021-01-07 at 04:05 PM.
    My limited homebrew experience
    oh hey didn't see you there

9. - Top - End - #279

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by thisdude9001 View Post
    H1207

Firework Cannon
    This cannon can also fire mundane fireworks, requiring them for ammunition.
    How much do these cost to make, and how long is it to reload?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    *high fives*
    Someone get this man a medal, because he either reads my posts or my mind.

Avvy by azuyomi244
    A Warforged Warlock who thinks he's a gnome in a power-suit?

10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by togapika View Post
    How much do these cost to make, and how long is it to reload?
    C1207
    Figured it would be free to make so features are locked behind money, but you can throw a price on it (a longbow is 50gp so maybe around 35gp or 75gp). Doesn't have the loading property so it's the same as a bow.

As for the 15th level feature do you think you would like a general buff to the features listed or more of a few times per day big bang.

11. - Top - End - #281

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by thisdude9001 View Post
    C1207
    Figured it would be free to make so features are locked behind money, but you can throw a price on it (a longbow is 50gp so maybe around 35gp or 75gp). Doesn't have the loading property so it's the same as a bow.

As for the 15th level feature do you think you would like a general buff to the features listed or more of a few times per day big bang.
    I meant how much the ammo costs. As for the 15th level, it could be either, whatever you think is cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    *high fives*
    Someone get this man a medal, because he either reads my posts or my mind.

Avvy by azuyomi244
    A Warforged Warlock who thinks he's a gnome in a power-suit?

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by togapika View Post
    I meant how much the ammo costs. As for the 15th level, it could be either, whatever you think is cool
    C1207
    20 arrows cost 1 gp so, sense fireworks arnt exactly reusable I'd go cost 30 for 1gp.

Alrighty, I did a little something forthe 15th level feature.

Let me know what you think about the features and the subclass overall. Is there anything you would like me to change?
    Last edited by sleepyhead; 2021-01-07 at 04:07 PM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Halfling in the Playground

R1207

I humbly request an Inflict Wounds spell line that don't suck (for D&D 3.5)

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arparrabiosa View Post
    R1207

This is a complicated one to answer because the reason they suck is because they're actually balanced as healing spells owing to symmetry and the "Negative Energy heals Undead" function, which are specifically balanced as non-combat recovery and work quite well owing to the spell economy in 3.5 generally leaving a good number of excess spell slots. So making them not suck as damage requires walking a fine line of not making combat healing too good at the same time, both as one would implicitly buff Cure spells the same way and because they do heal Undead directly so they are healing spells themselves. This interaction is baked into the damage type rather than the spell text.

Consequently, I think Light Wounds should be 1/2 CL d8 max 5d8, as this is slightly worse than Shocking Grasp's 1d6 per CL (2.25 vs 3.5, for 0.75 less) but hits its limit ahead. Then I'll compare Moderate Wounds to Scorching Ray, which is, on average, 1d6+1d6 per CL to a maximum of 12d6 for full CL max 10d8. Then we're in for some trouble at 3rd level as we compete with Fireball being full CL to 20 and AoE, but remains at the same average 3.5 per level so you get slight advantage in single target from Moderate Wounds being 1d8 per CL, made much more significant by lack of saving throw. Then Critical Wounds gets a level of Energy Drain on the offensive mode and bonus Hit Dice as seen in Inspire Greatness for the curative mode.

Remaining deficiencies here are excused by the damage type and healing application. Nothing resists Positive or Negative Energy in the entire game, it's all on applicability by Type and extremely rare qualities.

The other direction that can scale arbitrarily would be mirroring Vampiric Claws, getting CL-based uses with the current effect, but this doesn't extend to the Mass versions cleanly.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

R1208

I want some new Power Sigils and Illumian Words for Illumian.
    Applicable specially to ToB and ToM classes, warlock, dragon shaman.

R1209
    I need suggestions about "Summon Rat" spell line. This spells like "Summon Monster/Natural Ally" but summoning rat-themed creatures. Need creature list for I-IX level spells.

This I already have.

1st Level
    Fiendish dire rat, Small
    Celestial dire rat, Small
    Skiurid (MM IV)

2nd Level
    Fiendish dire rat, Medium
    Celestial dire rat, Medium
    Ash rat (MM II)

3rd Level
    Wererat, Hybrid Form (not contagious)
    Legendary rat, Medium
    Two-​headed fiendish dire rat, Medium
    Half-​troll dire rat

4th Level
    Rylkar Madclaw (MM V)
    Dire rat topiary guardian, Medium (MM III)
    UPD: 3.5 of course.
    Last edited by loky1109; 2021-03-19 at 06:44 PM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arparrabiosa View Post
    R1207

H1207 Inflict and Cure spells no longer deal damage directly. Instead, these spells resonate with the disharmony of negative or positive energy between the target and any attackers.

Inflict Wounds adds damage to living targets who are struck by undead attackers.

Cure Wounds adds damage to undead targets who are struck by living attackers.

Light: +3 damage, up to one hit per caster level (max 5)
    Moderate: +5 damage, up to one hit per caster level (max 7)
    Serious: +7 damage, up to one hit per caster level (max 10)
    Critical: +10 damage, up to one hit per caster level (max 12)

This damage is multiplied on a critical hit, and undead under the effect of a Cure spell can suffer critical hits.

Quote Originally Posted by loky1109 View Post
    R1209
    I need suggestions about "Summon Rat" spell line. This spells like "Summon Monster/Natural Ally" but summoning rat-themed creatures. Need creature list for I-IX level spells.
    C1209

How do you feel about Cranium Rats (Fiend Folio, under 'Swarm')?

How about Outsiders which have rodent features, like the Uridezu (Manual of the Planes, under 'Demon') or the Musteval (Book of Exalted Deeds, under 'Guardienal')?

How about creatures which can specifically take the form of a rat, like the Imp?

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    C1209
    How do you feel about Cranium Rats (Fiend Folio, under 'Swarm')?
    Good. What levels do you suggest?

How about Outsiders which have rodent features, like the Uridezu (Manual of the Planes, under 'Demon') or the Musteval (Book of Exalted Deeds, under 'Guardienal')?
    Uridezu - good. He is obviously evil, but fits. 6th level? 5th?
    Musteval - good. And is good, and fits. 2nd level?

How about creatures which can specifically take the form of a rat, like the Imp?
    This - no. A bit distant. If creature has specifically rodent themed alternate form and only such forms - may be.
    Last edited by loky1109; 2021-03-20 at 04:43 PM.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Speaking about Cranium Rats...
    I want 1 to 20 level-by-level playable progression. Up to 9th power level.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

C 1210: To list some key points of the Cranium Rat Swarms:

Lesser: 6 RHD, CR 2, Int 9, 75 rats, no casting/manifesting.
    Average: 12 RHD, CR 5, Int 13, 150 rats, 4th level Sorcerer/Psion.
    Greater: 24 RHD, CR 11, Int+Cha 19, 300 rats, 10th level Sorcerer/Psion.

A further note is that individual Cranium Rats appear to have +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, and +4 Con over standard Rats, while being a size category smaller, in addition to the obvious slight Psionics and being Magical Beasts. Mind Blast has a two round cooldown for the Lesser Swarm while being At-Will for the Average and Greater Swarms. I would suggest using the Ardent's Mantle setup as the access list and possibly double down with the Wilder's Powers Known, so as to become sufficiently narrow in uses to excuse the natural power of being a Swarm that gets an increasing Intelligence bonus on top of 9th level power access.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

Speaking about Cranium Rats...
    I want 1 to 20 level-by-level playable progression. Up to 9th power level.
    C 1210 - this homebrew may be of use to you. Good luck!

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Morphic tide View Post
    C 1210: To list some key points of the Cranium Rat Swarms:

Lesser: 6 RHD, CR 2, Int 9, 75 rats, no casting/manifesting.
    Average: 12 RHD, CR 5, Int 13, 150 rats, 4th level Sorcerer/Psion.
    Greater: 24 RHD, CR 11, Int+Cha 19, 300 rats, 10th level Sorcerer/Psion.
    I can read FF. Thanks, but this is not "level-by-level".

C 1210 - this homebrew may be of use to you. Good luck!
    This is good, bot this is still monster with key points. I want class.
    Last edited by loky1109; 2021-03-21 at 03:30 AM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

I can read FF. Thanks, but this is not "level-by-level".
    That was left over from me missing the call for 9th level powers, as I'd looked them up and typed those out as they're the key differences between stages for working out a class. But as I'd been starting down the path of 2/3rds Manifesting like the Bard has spellcasting, filling for raw ML with Swarm goodies, I threw that out as just a paragraph deletion because it wasn't what you were looking for and I have issues with just tossing a pile of such benefits at a true full manifester. Which resulted in the not-really-contributing-much chunk of post you quoted without actually drawing any conclusions specifically from that information. Deepest apologies for the resultant waste of time.

So, to start that reasoning over in a more useful-for-the-request direction in case somebody else wants to cram out the proper table:

The Challenge Rating on the Average and Greater versions of the Swarm is one more than their Manifester level, which indicates that a direct port would have a stagger like a Sorcerer. Personally, I'd have real Manifesting kick in at 2nd level to be able to just say "As a Psion of one level lower" for any applicable properties (not including power list, that needs carved up to make room for the monster stuff), with 1st-level having the Mind Blast psi-like and a small bit of deliberate scattering to be doing something for it.

For Intelligence, we can assume the example of the Lesser Swarm lacks Manifesting from an insufficient Intelligence score and work backwards from there, with a base racial modifier of -2 that the class returns to neutral somewhere from 3rd to 5th, then for the sake of clean writing I'd put down another +2 per three levels after for anywhere from +8 to +12 Int at level 20.

Then, with Swarm numbers, it doubles with each entry, taking +3 CR to double the first time and +6 to double the second. Working linearly between the Average and Greater Swarm, this is +25 rats per CR, so a CR 1 version would theoretically possess 50 rats, while a CR 20 version would possess 525 rats.

Finally, the CR/RHD discontinuity. With the Lesser Swarm, this is CR=1/3rd RHD exactly, while the Average and Greater are both one less CR than half their RHD. This is present partly to cover Saving Throws, partly to counteract taking +50% damage from the pile-of-d6s expected to be the primary source of damage, and partly to scale Swarm damage.

So, to summarize these trend lines into the same setup as before:

2 RHD/CR, Int 8 +2/3 CR, 50+25 rats/CR, CR-1 Manifesting.

This can be used to generate an initial table to begin filling out with proper class features, such as doing something to replace the role of the extra RHD, and design a Power list for it to avoid being simply better than regular Psion, tasks I do not have nearly enough time in this day to deal with.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Morphic tide View Post
    Deepest apologies for the resultant waste of time.
    I'm the one who really needs to apologize.

About Ardent's Mantle... I'm not very good know this class.

The Challenge Rating on the Average and Greater versions of the Swarm is one more than their Manifester level, which indicates that a direct port would have a stagger like a Sorcerer.
    I don't think that CR is argument. This system is slightly broken and at all are not about PC.
    Look at spell weaver for example. CR 10, sorcerer's spellcasting - 12.

Personally, I'd have real Manifesting kick in at 2nd level to be able to just say "As a Psion of one level lower" for any applicable properties (not including power list, that needs carved up to make room for the monster stuff), with 1st-level having the Mind Blast psi-like and a small bit of deliberate scattering to be doing something for it.
    Ok. This makes sense. 1st level without manifesting.

So, to summarize these trend lines into the same setup as before:
    2 RHD/CR, Int 8 +2/3 CR, 50+25 rats/CR, CR-1 Manifesting.
    Sounds good. Except for CR as a key guidance. But this isn't big deal.

and design a Power list for it to avoid being simply better than regular Psion
    This is main challenge as for me. I'm not very good not only in ardent. )

tasks I do not have nearly enough time in this day to deal with.
    It absolute isn't immediate need. And you already did much. My thanks to you.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

R1211
    Hey. I've hit a bit of a wall with my updated domains. just looking for some assistance to get my brain flowing again.
    Last edited by ngilop; 2021-06-13 at 03:01 AM.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ngilop View Post
    R1211
    Hey. I've hit a bit of a wall with my updated domains. just looking for some assistance to get my brain flowing again.
    Copy Pathfinder's sub-domain function as well to reduce the workload, such as rolling "Windstorm" and "Storm" into "Air", or rolling "Drow" under "Elf".

26. - Top - End - #296
    Bugbear in the Playground

H1211

A few thoughts...

Air 10: You and all allies within 60 feet can always breathe normally, regardless of whether clear air is available (e.g. underwater or inside a cloudkill spell)

Animal 4: Spend a turn undead to assume a Special Quality or Racial Skill Bonus of an animal familiar to you for Caster Level + Charisa Mod minutes
    Animal 10: Spend a turn undead to assume the form of a small or medium animal with at most half your hit dice as by the druid Wild Form ability

Good 4: Spend a turn undead to smite an evil creature as if your paladin level were equal to your caster level (if you also have a paladin level, you may spend either a smite or a turn to trigger both smite effects; the damage bonuses stack but the attack bonuses do not)
    Good 10: Spend a turn undead when making an opposed skill check against an evil creature or an agent of evil to add twice your caster level to the check result
    Good 16: You emit an aura of holiness that does 2d6/round damage to undead and fiends. You also count as a holy symbol for vampires and similarly effected creatures

(The 4 an 10 work fine for the other alignments. The 16 less so, as there's no obvious equivalent to undead.)

Chaos 16: You become immune to all compulsions

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

R1212 Hey guys, i am just hoping that someone can help me.

In my own world I divorced widshape from the druid and instead made it is own class (with nature themed invocations)

I am now going back and working on the druid, which is to say.. not do a whole lot, LOL.

The one thing I wanted to do was give it the Aspect of Nature alternate class feature in the place of Wildshape... Only, I do not feel there is enough options for it.

I am hoping for some expanded options for Aspect of nature. I do not think a lot would be needed, maybe a handful?

28. - Top - End - #298
    Orc in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

C1212 It would help to know what system you mean for this, if its 3.5/PF I can definitely help with that.

I believe that the darkness reminds us what light can be

My Extended Homebrew Signature

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStarling View Post
    C1212 It would help to know what system you mean for this, if its 3.5/PF I can definitely help with that.
    C1212 its for the alternate class feature for a druid from Unearthed Arcana for Dungeon and Dragons 3.5 edition.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Orc in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

H1212

In addition to those listed in the Unearthed Arcana, a Druid with the Aspects of Nature variant feature may take on the following aspects. Note that some are modifications of pre-existing aspects, and that some aspects may require a certain Druid level.

Agility: Altered from book: Gain a +8 size bonus to Dexterity, and take a -4 penalty to Strength. You size changes to Small. Cannot be assumed alongside Brawn. Prerequisite: Druid level 8th.

Bear Hug: The druid gains the Improved Grab ability from the Monster Manual.

Brawn: Replaces Vigor from book: Gain a +8 size bonus to Strength, and take a -4 penalty to Dexterity. Your size changes to Large. Cannot be assumed alongside Agility. Prerequisite: Druid level 8th.

Burrower: The druid gains a dig speed of 10, or 5 if they choose to leave a tunnel behind.

Echoes of the Earth: The Druid gains Blindsense out to 30 ft. Prerequisite: Druid level 12th.

Elemental Note: All elemental forms remain the same, save that the damage reductions is changed to /adamantine, and they may be used simultaneously with any aspect other than the other elemental aspects.

Endurance: Altered from book: Gain a +4 bonus to Constitution, and Fast Healing 1. Prerequisite: Druid Level 8th.

Flight: Altered from book: Grow wings, and gain a flight speed equal to twice your base land speed, including any enhancements, at average maneuverability. You may not fly in Medium or Heavy armor, or while carrying a medium or heavy load.

Horns: You gain a Gore natural attack with sturdy horns or antlers. The attack deals 1d6 piercing and bludgeoning damage at Medium size, but doubles all damage done if used in a Charge.

Leap Frog: The druid gains a +20 enhancement bonus to Jump checks, and reduced falling damage while conscious by 2d6.

Scales: The Druid gains a +4 bonus to Natural Armor, and DR 5/magic. Prerequisite: Druid level 8th.

Shimmering Claws: The druid's natural attacks count as Magic for the purpose of overcoming DR.

Shining Claws: The druids natural attacks overcome all DR save for DR/-. Prerequisite: Druid level 16th.

Sturdy Wings: Can only be selected alongside Flight. Gains two secondary Wing natural attacks, dealing 1d3 bludgeoning damage at Medium size. You can also fly with Medium or Heavy armor, or a medium or heavy load, albeit at a 20 foot speed penalty.

Tail: The druid gains a tail slam natural attack that deals 1d4 bludgeoning damage at medium size, as well as a +10 enhancement bonus on Balance checks. Special: A druid with a fly speed may improve the maneuverability by one step.

Thick Fur: Insulation provides you with resistance 10 to Fire and Cold.

Web Slinging: The druid may spend a standard action to cast the Web spell, with a cooldown of 1d3 rounds. While the Druid or an ally is falling, they may use a full round action each round of the fall to use webs to reduce their falling damage to zero, as well as being able to alter their landing point by a distance up to the height of the fall. Prerequisite: Druid level 12th.
    Okay, there's 12 new options and some alterations, let me know if that works, I might be able to think of more.

I believe that the darkness reminds us what light can be

My Extended Homebrew Signature