New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [DBitP] Once upon a time on Earth

It's spring. Flowers are blooming and trees are spreading their fresh green leaves towards the sun. A herd of deers are grazing in the forest, fawns following their mothers. Birdsong echoes through the air and a calm wind blows. Far, far above all of it, Earth's God gazes down from his lookout. For a moment, he considers fetching his bow to get himself some fresh meat, but aching of his old back makes him decide its not worth it. Grumpily, he walks away from the edge of his lookout, towards the kitchen of his palace.

It sure as Hell is getting boring up here in the heights. Lonely as well. No-one's come for a visit in... decades? Centuries? God scratches his head, not quite remembering. As he makes fire under the stove and places a kettle on it to boil some teawater, he briefly wonders why he doesn't have any servants around to do the job for him. Then again, no-one could make his tea in the way he wants it - dark and bitter as his heart.

Sitting in the kitchen, God pulls a crystal ball, around the size of a man's fist, from his sleeve. He lets it roll on the table before halting it with its finger. The forest below sure is pretty and peaceful, but he'd rather look at something more interesting. Maybe humans are fighting a good, old-fashioned war somewhere? The transculent blue stone becomes opaque, images of houses and streets forming inside it. God sips his tea as he spies on bustling of mortal folks.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Once upon a time on Earth

One Week Ago, A Wasteland

Android 23 falls out of a crack in space and time that in its instability, quickly closes, she tumbles a little, but quickly picks herself up. Oh god. Android 22. Why... It all happened so fast. One minute it seems they won against Buu, then suddenly Android 21 sucked her dry, then Android 22 was holding off against him in vain, then suddenly this blue elf guy shows up out of nowhere and now she is here, alone, confused and sorely missing the only two friends she remembers in her life. God damn it.

However she can't wallow in sadness for long. She looks around and sees that she was in a wasteland with only sparse hints of grass. Blue skies, green grass, Earth-like temperature...she jumps a little...Earth-like gravity. High probability of still being on Earth. She had no idea where exactly she was though. She didn't exactly have any idea what that portal thing was either: its readings to her scanners were....for lack of a better term, screwy, lots of "data not found" or numbers that didn't make sense for anything but singularities out in space. Probably best not to dwell on it for now. She had to find out where she was. So Android 23 just decides to start flying forwards, thinking any direction is as good as any other.

Five Days Ago, a Town

She finally lands in a town, looking around she sees that its definitely not modern style. How far away from civilization was she? Had she found one of those...what do you call them....."simple life" colonies that shunned complex technology to live like people did in the past or something? She decided to ask one of the people there.
    "Hey you, guy. Which way is the nearest city?"
    "Hello stranger that seems rude you know, just coming in without any warning."
    "I don't care, just tell me where the nearest city is and I'll be out of your hair."
    "Well I'd love to stranger, but I have no idea. Never been outside this village, and I'm in no mind to get going any time soon. Whats with your clothes, stranger? They aren't like anything I ever seen."
    "...They're just normal clothes. Surely you aren't so isolated as to not know what modern society dresses like?"
    "Uh, what're you talking about? Oh I get it. Your some noblewoman, aren't you? From far away lands. Here to meet the nobility. Well Milady, I can't tell you where this city is, but the next town over is a days travel west of here, I'm sure they might tell you where to find this city your looking for."
    "What? What do you mean noble?"
    "What, you look like a noblewoman. A strange noblewoman, but a noblewoman nonetheless milady."
    ".....Yes. I am a noblewoman."
    Perhaps the next town will be more up to date?

One Town Later...
    She asks around, but this town seems just as devoted to the simple as the other. Ok, not promising but maybe a few more....

A Few More Towns Later, Three days ago
    They still called her a noble. They still had no idea what she was talking about. They still thought her clothes were strange.
    "Ok. It seems that I'm forced to conclude that I'm not among modern society anymore. These people, are clearly either medieval or iron age...I don't know. I have no freaking clue about history, but I do know that I am in the past. When, I'm not sure. The...weird crack thing...apparently sent me through time. Which is apparently not impossible as scientists said it was. And now I'm stuck in the past, with probably no way to get back, hoping that I don't get culture shock. Great.
    Then a thought occurs to her.
    "Wait....past? That means...The Dragon Balls! They are still around. In my time, Kami is dead. But in this time, he is still around, which means if I found him, I could find the Dragon Balls and could use the wish to somehow solve this. No wait, better idea: use the wish to bring back Android 22. She.....she sacrificed her life for me. She was a good friend. She at least deserves a second chance at life. Time to get to this Kami!"
    She flies off.

The Present, Kami's Lookout.
    She had been following the people pointing her towards the legends of Kami for three days, village hopping from place to place to get directions. Now she stands at the bottom of the tower. She looks up, makes her internal zoom in to see the little Lookout at the top, then ascends at great speed to the top, where she then lowers herself to land on it. She walks forward to what she assumes is Kami and yells out.
    "Yo! Old Man!"
    She stops and stands, her arms crossed.
    "The Dragon Balls. Where are they?"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-04-20 at 02:04 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Earth's Orbit: several months ago:
    Callins was making laps around his ship, as a holographic display was showing the planet below in front of him. Callins walks over to a screen on the wall, it seems to suggest the Gs of the room was above 200 what was below on that planet.

Interesting. This planet, seems rather simple. I think I can handle making the balls here.

Earth: mountain forested region. inside a lonely house over a river. a couple months ago.

On a pedestal was seven glass orange balls, as Callins walked around messing on a hologram worksheet.

They seem to be perfect, Perfect, but still can't get them to power up! Why? What am I missing. I need to relax and try to come back from a different angle. Callins closes the Hologram, and dons his armor.

Earth: closest town near Callins home, inside local tavern.

Hey, One cup of Milk please. Callins asked as he sat at the bar of the local tavern.
    Right away mi'lord!

Man what am I missing. maybe it is, name i tried that already.
    the Bartender finally arrives with a glass of milk. Callins was still stumped before taking the swig. then it came to him.

KAMI!
    Excuse me Mi'lord?
    Have you heard any rumors where I may find Kami! or um a very strange tower?

Earth: back at Callin's home, a couple days ago.

Hmm no thoughts still on where Kami is, but my scans of the planet for him are almost done.

Ki results finished!

Hm Alright, hmm? there are a few reading more then i expected. alright. Lets watch them and keep an eye on where Kami may be.
    Earth Current day Callins ship.

There, Well now we are starting to get some activity. I will keep watch, and find where Kami is finally.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

Outside what may or may not be the Land of Korin, around the time God began scrying

I think I can see the Tower we've heard rumors of in the distance... Unless there's more than more giant tower on this planet.

Ieez, eldest of the two arcosians on planet earth, reaches up and lowers his hood. Raising a hand to the scouter on his left eye, he presses a button.

No reading. Either there are no beings of measurable power here or they're out of range.

Can you sense anything, Arctic?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-04-20 at 08:10 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #5

Two Weeks Ago

Yes, the species diversity of this planet was unusually large, many of its inhabitants appearing to be highly evolved versions of very much extant fauna. Despite wildly divergent evolutionary paths, all of them seemed to move in the same direction. This was a most peculiar world indeed.

Despite all this, and how very much Arcosian-like their anatomy seemed to be (although it left a lot to be desired, humanity functions well enough in the context of their environment,) their appearance frightened the Earthlings. Tremendously. Within minutes of arriving in town, Artic and Ieez were already drawing suspicious and frightened looks. In only a few other minutes, the local Lord's soldiers were called out to drive them out of town.

They could've taken him. Ieez's scouter detected a power level of maximum 15, tops. Even Artic's laughable hand-to-hand skills would have been too much. However, their better nature told them to leave, not wishing to cause further trouble. The two left. On foot, so as to not frighten the skittish Earthlings even more than necessary.

Five Days Ago

The pair had adopted a new strategy. Move when it was dark, and always during either the early morning or late afternoon. Keep your back to the sun at all times so your faces are concealed in shadow, and wrap your tail around your waist. With these precautions in place, the two could talk with the earthlings, and gleam rumors. Ask of old legends and tales of yore.

Most of it was superstitious nonsense, a mundane man's attempt at explaining the abilities of someone who was obviously a Ki user. Still, there was one interesting tidbit of information: Korin's tower. A legendary source of strength and learning on Earth.

Artic thanked the lorekeeper for his time, and set off with his brother to the Tower.

Now

Probably out of range. Artic replies, eyes focused on the impossibly thin tower. It seemed to be made of sculpted local stones yet to simply support its own weight suggested antigravity devices far, far above the tech-level of Earthlings to produce, or that the tower is tall enough to support itself on Earth's centrifugal force, which while less technologically daunting is still beyond the Earthling's abilities to reproduce.

What a fascinating conundrum!

Either way, it stretched farther into the sky than he could see.

One moment... Artic then closed his eyes, and sought consul from his sixth sense, feeling for the presence of Ki auras. There was his older brother to his left, a powerful force to be reckoned with. There were also other auras. Small pinpricks of light, like a field of tiny stars dancing across the night sky. The animals of the forest, undoubtedly. He sees the energy of a rabbit some 289 yards away snuffed out as the much larger and stronger wolf catches its prey, and the burgeoning auras of five baby birds awaiting a meal from their mother.

As fascinating as this study was, Artic reminded himself to not be distracted as he shifted his senses upward to the tower, reaching out for any sort of presence above to make itself known to him...
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2015-04-20 at 10:47 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

[Kami's lookout]
    The Present, Kami's Lookout.
    [Android 23] had been following the people pointing her towards the legends of Kami for three days, village hopping from place to place to get directions. Now she stands at the bottom of the tower. She looks up, makes her internal zoom in to see the little Lookout at the top, then ascends at great speed to the top, where she then lowers herself to land on it. She walks forward to what she assumes is Kami and yells out.
    "Yo! Old Man!"
    She stops and stands, her arms crossed.
    "The Dragon Balls. Where are they?"
    Said "Kami" is startled by the sudden sound, causing the crystal ball to slip from under his finger and roll off the table. Annoyed, Kami catches the ball with his right hand and stands up, leaning on his staff. "Dragon what now?", he grumbles, stepping out of the kitchen to the courtyard of his palace. His eyes narrow as he sees some young human standing there. Funny he didn't sense anyone climbing up the tower. "Has no-one taught you manners, young man? What kind of a way is that to speak to your elders?"

This "Kami" might be quite different than Android 23 expected. Instead of a tall, green alien, she's facing a rather ordinary looking human geezer who is, amusingly enough, a bit shorter than her. The geezer is dressed in red and black and leaning on his staff.

---

[Simultaneously, below Kami's Lookout]

Artic then closed his eyes, and sought consul from his sixth sense, feeling for the presence of Ki auras. There was his older brother to his left, a powerful force to be reckoned with. There were also other auras. Small pinpricks of light, like a field of tiny stars dancing across the night sky. The animals of the forest, undoubtedly. He sees the energy of a rabbit some 289 yards away snuffed out as the much larger and stronger wolf catches its prey, and the burgeoning auras of five baby birds awaiting a meal from their mother.

As fascinating as this study was, Artic reminded himself to not be distracted as he shifted his senses upward to the tower, reaching out for any sort of presence above to make itself known to him...
    Just at the edges of his sensory perception, higher than any man-made structure has business being, higher even than birds fly, Artic can feel a single power. It doesn't feel much different from the soldiers they met in town, but how could such a feeble being get so high?

7. - Top - End - #7

I feel something. Artic confirms to his brother. One being at the very top. Quite a way's up. Not a very strong power though, maybe a ten, fifteen tops.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Kami's lookout]

Said "Kami" is startled by the sudden sound, causing the crystal ball to slip from under his finger and roll off the table. Annoyed, Kami catches the ball with his right hand and stands up, leaning on his staff. "Dragon what now?", he grumbles, stepping out of the kitchen to the courtyard of his palace. His eyes narrow as he sees some young human standing there. Funny he didn't sense anyone climbing up the tower. "Has no-one taught you manners, young man? What kind of a way is that to speak to your elders?"

This "Kami" might be quite different than Android 23 expected. Instead of a tall, green alien, she's facing a rather ordinary looking human geezer who is, amusingly enough, a bit shorter than her. The geezer is dressed in red and black and leaning on his staff.
    (I don't think Dr. Gero ever knew what Kami looked like, so I'm just going to say this...)

"Ok 1. Don't play dumb with me. Your Kami right? I think you know what the Dragon Balls are. Orange, round, have stars on them, seven in total, gather them all, grants a wish. and 2. I'm in no mood to exchange pleasantries. I've been having a really bad week. and 3. I AM A WOMAN!"
    She can already tell talking to this Kami geezer is going to get frustrating, and she doubted he was going to hand them over willingly. The power to grant any wish was not one someone gave to someone else lightly.
    "But you seem to getting old. Perhaps I should jog your memory a little."
    She points a finger like a pretend gun at his crystal ball, and gathers some ki at the tip of it, as if to fire a little beam. His power level was only like, 15, what was he going to do, bore her with rambles about the good ol' days?
    "That crystal ball looks mighty useful. Shame if something were to happen to it..."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-04-21 at 01:27 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Earth: callins home.
    Callins works on his hologram display as he sees the ki users, aee starting to congrate. After a few zooms it looks like he can see what looks like a tower.
    ah ha found it! But who are all thesr other people. And one he is barely showing up on the scans. Hmmm get closer closer!
    kurin's tower.
    A machine eye starts to float closer to the two Arcosians. It easly floats in the sky trying to stay out of range. It seems to identify the beings and holda back.
    callins home
    ah hell arcosians! Why are they here. No no no no! I can't let this planet die!

10. - Top - End - #10

Well, we've come this far.

Ieez raises his hood and continues onward towards the tower.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #11

Ieez can hear his brother muttering to himself as the two fly upwards to the tower's top. If the Earthlings have the capability and materials to build a tower this high and narrow they should be well on their way to building a space-elevator by the time they enter their Nuclear Age. Perhaps this was part of a space elevator and some cataclysmic event caused some great technological regression?
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2015-04-21 at 01:44 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12

Didn't the natives say something about climbing the tower?

Ieez continues flying as he says this, carefully monitoring his pace so as to not over exert himself in the air.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #13

What, oh right. Artic says, interrupted from his thoughts. I cannot imagine most of these Earthlings even believe unaided flight is possible. I'm sure it's not some hard-and-fast rule.

14. - Top - End - #14

Still. The rumors said great strength laid at the top.

Perhaps it's some sort of metaphor? Climb to the top and you'll grow stronger because of it?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Still. The rumors said great strength laid at the top.

Perhaps it's some sort of metaphor? Climb to the top and you'll grow stronger because of it?
    Artic shrugged. Probably some old legend whose basis in truth fell away to superstition centuries ago.

There is something to be said about physically climbing that tower, it would be one heck of a workout.

16. - Top - End - #16

Ieez lands at the tower's base, hikes up his robe, and start's climbing manually. He can always jump off and fly the rest of the way if his arms and legs get tired, and while not the best fighter he is quite fast and strong.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

**** **** **** ****! callins exclaimed to no one, as he scrambled to don his armor. For one second after the armor was on, he disappeared and reappeared at his home's elevator.
    computer to the launch deck!
    Callins double checked the coordinates he saw while looking at Kurin's tower for this planet. He was no match for an arcosians, but he had to try. He had to not let them claim this planet. He'd have to give the biggest lie of his life for this. He was going to have to pull out all the stops.

When he reached the "launch deck" it was simply the outside top part of his ship/home. With a running start he kicked on his levitator boots, and with the momentum of his run he was off. His angled helmet lowered as the screen came alive. Scouter and tracker programs engaged. Ki amplifiers active. He was good to go. He would if he had to fight, he needed to do it on the ground where his speed was at his advantage.

Just a few moments and he would reach the base of the tower.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    (I don't think Dr. Gero ever knew what Kami looked like, so I'm just going to say this...)

"Ok 1. Don't play dumb with me. Your Kami right? I think you know what the Dragon Balls are. Orange, round, have stars on them, seven in total, gather them all, grants a wish. and 2. I'm in no mood to exchange pleasantries. I've been having a really bad week. and 3. I AM A WOMAN!"
    She can already tell talking to this Kami geezer is going to get frustrating, and she doubted he was going to hand them over willingly. The power to grant any wish was not one someone gave to someone else lightly.
    "But you seem to getting old. Perhaps I should jog your memory a little."
    She points a finger like a pretend gun at his crystal ball, and gathers some ki at the tip of it, as if to fire a little beam. His power level was only like, 15, what was he going to do, bore her with rambles about the good ol' days?
    "That crystal ball looks mighty useful. Shame if something were to happen to it..."
    The young man's woman's exasperation leaves said Kami entirely unfazed. He squints a little, looking over her from head to toe and back again. "So, what, you want the dragon's balls because you have none of your own?", he snarks. "I've killed enough of them to tell someone's been feeding you a big ol' load of crap." When she points at the crystal ball, he looks at it and weighs it in his hand. "Yeah, a shame. Sure." Then he lobs it at her. "Catch."

19. - Top - End - #19

Deciding to let his brother do his own thing, he does his own, and just flies vertically, following the shaft of the tower up to wherever it leads, unaware of the armored creature currently seeking them out.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    The young man's woman's exasperation leaves said Kami entirely unfazed. He squints a little, looking over her from head to toe and back again. "So, what, you want the dragon's balls because you have none of your own?", he snarks. "I've killed enough of them to tell someone's been feeding you a big ol' load of crap." When she points at the crystal ball, he looks at it and weighs it in his hand. "Yeah, a shame. Sure." Then he lobs it at her. "Catch."
    Her eyes widen for a second then she dodges it by jumping to the side as quick as sound then she fires the beam at where she thought Kami was going to be, but found it hit nothing but air.
    "Whoa! I almost fell for that. You might want to get that soon, its rolling pretty quick towards the edge. But really I have a good reason to seek out those seven balls of wish-granting goodness, I have reliable information that you created them or at least you'll-"
    She stops. Oh no. What if she had gone far enough into the past that he hasn't created them yet? What if she arrived hundreds of years before the Dragon Balls? What if she had already screwed up the timeline to make sure there never were any Dragon Balls!? What if Android 22 will never come back!? She quickly darts over to the crystal ball, picks it up and gazes into it....seeing no Dragon Balls at all, anywhere throughout the world.
    "****!"
    She is frozen in realization as she held it, Thus leaving herself wide open to attack anyways, since she originally figured that throwing the crystal ball was to distract her from the attack he was go to make right after throwing it.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-04-22 at 04:28 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Ieez continues climbing the tower. In just a few moments you won't be able to see him from the base.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Callins finally arrives to the tower, as he sees one of the Acrosians climbing the tower? Strange as it was he could not waste any effort. With his helmet zooming in for the precise spot, Callins set a Ki blast where The climbing Acrosian's hand was going to be next. He wanted to miss only by a hair, for a good warning shot.

23. - Top - End - #23

Ieez sees the blast blow away his hang hold. And he pauses.

Then he looks back, for whoever it was that must have launched that blast.

then he memorizes his position on the tower, and slowly floats down to face the armored figure.

He lowers his hood and activates his Scouter, to get a grip of the armored warriors power level.

60. Not even a threat. I don't know where you got such sophisticated technology on such a primitive planet. You obvious acquired it from some sort of crashed ship.
    Now, whatever weapon you just used is that, a weapon, and therefor very dangerous. You should not point it at something unless you man to kill them.

Now please, go play with your toys somewhere else and let the nice grownup get back to investigating local legends.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Callins raises both his amplifiers at the Acrosian.

Spare me slaver. Why don't you and your buddy leave this planet. The Tuffles won't allow this planet to be apart of your interplanetary slave trade. I will kill you if you dare stay. Even if your power level is double mine.

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Callins raises both his amplifiers at the Acrosian.

Spare me slaver. Why don't you and your buddy leave this planet. The Tuffles won't allow this planet to be apart of your interplanetary slave trade. I will kill you if you dare stay. Even if your power level is double mine.
    Okay, one, I'm not now nor have I ever been a slaver, as I am morally opposed to it. Two, the entire reason I'm on this rock is because my family rebelled against the imperial family that supports such hostile actions, three, I don't know what the hell a tuffle is, four, my brother and I got here two of this planets weeks ago so if you haven't been here that long, we got here first, and five, this planet is more than big enough for all of us.

Now, your implications are insulting enough. Please leave me to my investigations.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Okay, one, I'm not now nor have I ever been a slaver, as I am morally opposed to it. Two, the entire reason I'm on this rock is because my family rebelled against the imperial family that supports such hostile actions, three, I don't know what the hell a tuffle is, four, my brother and I got here two of this planets weeks ago so if you haven't been here that long, we got here first, and five, this planet is more than big enough for all of us.

Now, your implications are insulting enough. Please leave me to my investigations.
    I am a Tuffle, born and proud. And I know how long you have been here, i have been watching your Ki signature ever since you arrived. You and your partner's. I don't believe you, your race has done nothing but destroy or enslave helpless planets nothing ever seems to be enough for you lot. I have been here for months, and if sparing this world means stopping you I will.

Callins keeps his amplifiers on his target only willing to attack when his target moves in.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Eventually however her internal scouter suddenly reacted to the three approaching power levels.
    "Hm?"
    She looks through the crystal ball to see them: a weird guy wearing a robe and some big gem in his forehead, and another guy in what looks like power armor. See switches views to see a taller guy with a gem in his forehead. Weird.
    "Huh. 120 and 60, and that is one 80...All higher than normal, only a little near my own but....I'm not going to discard them as threats. A power level of 200 I may be but...they're still a threat if I let my guard down. Hey, Old Man Kami, you might want to take a look at this."
    She lobs the crystal ball back to him.
    "It looks like I might have to wait a while before I can get the Dragon Balls. I'm sorry for threatening you like that. The reasons why I am here and why I'm doing this is all very crazy and you probably wouldn't believe me...even in your unique position. However you might want to be wary of these three people. I don't know whether they are my problem yet- but if they are trying to come up to you? They're definitely yours."
    She decides to wait and see for now, leaning back on one of the Lookout's trees. If they are here for the Dragon Balls as well...well that would mean there was more time travelers afoot. Which could mean trouble for her. After all, what other reason could they possibly have to come up here?

28. - Top - End - #28

What's this? Artic says, having sensed the blast of energy as well as the strange spike in this odd human's energy. He hovers down, next to his brother, recognizing immediately the hostile intent, and the rather unearthly technology of his armor. There remained the possibility that the architect of this tower built it as a sanctuary to safeguard a remnant of Earth's possible technological golden-age, but...the design of the armor and weapons as well as the materials are incongruous.

You're making friends already. He teases Ieez, keeping his focus on the newcomer. Are you protecting the tower?

29. - Top - End - #29

If you've been monitoring my brother and I, then perhaps you've noticed that we've gone out of the way to avoid harming or frightening the locals?

Why do you think we wear these robes?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Clearly you don't listen Slaver, I saw only your Ki not our actions. How do i know you are telling the truth. Callins moves one of his hands to target the new target.

I am going to protect this planet, not just the tower, from you and your race.