Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon

Thread: Spell List?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Spell List?

One of the very convenient things about the SRD is that all of the spells are easy to search through and find. I have a few other source books that have spells in them and I keep having to search through several books to find a specific spell.

I remember that at one point I saw a list on WotC's website where all of the monsters were listed, along with which book they were in. Does anyone know if there's a list like this for spells, official or not?
    Tome of Advancement: A wiki of my fairly basic creations. Everything I have posted here (and more) is available on this wiki. Feel free to use anything, as long as you give me credit for it.

2. - Top - End - #2

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Re: Spell List?

Thank you,

Some day I'll figure out how people find things like that in 3 minutes, when nothing I do seems to make it turn up.
    Tome of Advancement: A wiki of my fairly basic creations. Everything I have posted here (and more) is available on this wiki. Feel free to use anything, as long as you give me credit for it.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Spell List?

Here is the master list, which then links to monsters, spells, feats, prcs, etc

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/arch/lists
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele