A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 677
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    IZ42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Oi oi oi! Since when am I a unit of monetary value?

    And what about me being a ranged paladin?
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

    Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.


    Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

  2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Troacctid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    I thought we were going to do MtG cards, though. I wanna be a Planeswalker!
    Doesn't seem very D&D-themed. Would probably have to go over yonder.

  3. - Top - End - #333
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    LoyalPaladin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mount Celestia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    *pats Illyahr on the head and gives a cookie*

    *then hands Illyahr a card*
    Hahaha. I saw that coming...

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    I wanna be a Planeswalker!
    GitP regulars as planeswalkers would probably make more sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    Oi oi oi! Since when am I a unit of monetary value?
    Haven't we been using your soul as a form a currency to pay off Snowbluff for months now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Troacctid View Post
    Doesn't seem very D&D-themed. Would probably have to go over yonder.
    Mmmm... that is true.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

    Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

    Check out my Celestial Compendium!

  4. - Top - End - #334
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    I kinda like the ACF/Archetype idea. We haven't done GitP Regulars as Classes and that would shore up that point.
    See my Extended Signature for my list of silly shenanigans.

    Anyone is welcome to use or critique my 3.5 Fighter homebrew: The Vanguard.

    I am a Dungeon Master for Hire that creates custom content for people and programs d20 content for the HeroLab character system. Please donate to my Patreon and visit the HeroLab forums.

  5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    IZ42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    I kinda like the ACF/Archetype idea. We haven't done GitP Regulars as Classes and that would shore up that point.
    Well I'm a monk and LP is well... you can guess. I want to make Red Fel as an insanely powerful Elder being, so I want Elder Evils.
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-05-11 at 04:41 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

    Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.


    Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

  6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2013

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    I vote for either Archetypes or Elder Evils. Even those of us with strong class identities have our own spin on them.
    Avatar by Elder Tsofu

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrestfire
    Optimization stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your DPR is measured in Tarrasques instead of hit points
    My Guides:
    PsyBomb's Guides to the Akashic Mysteries (Now with all three classes!)
    Fear Itself: the Dread

    Extended Signature HERE

  7. - Top - End - #337
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    LoyalPaladin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mount Celestia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Last edited by LoyalPaladin; 2015-05-11 at 05:03 PM.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

    Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

    Check out my Celestial Compendium!

  8. - Top - End - #338

  9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by illyahr View Post
    So who still needs a maneuver? I've lost track.
    I do, as do several others *looks at 1st page* make that A LOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  10. - Top - End - #340
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    I'm pretty sure i still need a maneuver.

    Also i go to school for a couple hours and 2 pages! yeesh.

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  11. - Top - End - #341
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    LoyalPaladin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mount Celestia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    *Takes a card from LoyalPaladin*
    I said I would wait till I got home. Then my work program went down...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    I do, as do several others *looks at 1st page* make that A LOT
    That list is going to grow exponentially when Snow updates the OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    I'm pretty sure i still need a maneuver.

    Also i go to school for a couple hours and 2 pages! yeesh.
    You haven't gotten one yet?

    That happens 'round these parts.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

    Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

    Check out my Celestial Compendium!

  12. - Top - End - #342
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    I'm unsure I have encountered Sjlver on GitP? Maybe I will have my sister draw up Vincent as a OoTS character!


    *Glares in Elric's general direction and then hands NeoPhoenix some gasoline and a lighter*
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    *Hands NeoPhoenix a coupon for free icecream at Baskin Robbins*
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I'll see your bet and raise you an extra Iz that Neo chooses a third option just to mess with us.
    I choose fire.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-05-11 at 05:29 PM.

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    IZ42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    I choose fire.
    I would've expected you to somehow combine the fire and the ice cream. You surprised me.
    Last edited by IZ42; 2015-05-11 at 05:29 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

    Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.


    Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

  14. - Top - End - #344
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    I would've expected you to somehow combine the fire and the ice cream. You surprised me.
    Ya can't always take third options or multiple options, sometimes ya just gotta watch the world burn.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-05-11 at 05:32 PM. Reason: adding my fire watching sunglasses

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfMonkGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    I would've expected you to somehow combine the fire and the ice cream. You surprised me.
    Combining that stuff is easy! You get the deliciousness of molten ice cream! It also adds that Smoky the Bear flavor! Now, what NeoPhoenix did, that's something to talk about. Clear and decisive!
    Who's that girl?
    It's empy!
    (Yeah call me empy, and also I am not actually female)

  16. - Top - End - #346
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    LoyalPaladin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mount Celestia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    I choose fire.
    Haha! Pay up Elric! I now own Five/Fourty-Two Iz!
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

    Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

    Check out my Celestial Compendium!

  17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    @42IZ I love how your clones have become a traded commodity like poker chips.

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  18. - Top - End - #348
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2014

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by PsyBomb View Post
    I vote for either Archetypes or Elder Evils. Even those of us with strong class identities have our own spin on them.
    Definitely in agreement here. Coming up with Signs for you all would be fun, and maybe if we do ACFs/archetypes we could specify the class we want to be an archetype of when we grant permission.
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

  19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    IZ42's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    @42IZ I love how your clones have become a traded commodity like poker chips.
    They're not clones, there are just 42 individuals of my race. Though what a Paladin is doing by owning people is unclear to me. I'm pretty sure slavery is a big no-no in you guys' books.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

    Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.


    Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

  20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Blackhawk's Bloody Fountain
    Sandbox Goliath (Strike)
    Level: 7th
    Prerequisites: 3 Sandbox Goliath maneuvers.
    Initiation Action: Standard action.
    Range: Melee attack.
    Target: 1 creature.
    You strike hard at your target, attempting to pierce them to the core or, hopefully, reduce them to naught but ludicrous gibs. Make a single melee attack, if it hits you deal +12d6 damage and if this attack causes a creature to drop (as defined in the Cleave feat) you may immediately repeat this maneuver against another target within range (this replaces any attack you would gain from the Cleave feat); you may take a 5-ft step between this maneuver and the granted attack or swift action movement if you possess it. In addition if this maneuver kills a target they explode in a fountain of blood, getting blood everywhere within a 5-ft radius +5-ft per size category above Small they were; this has the additional benefit of preventing them from being revived through raise dead though they leave pieces of flesh large enough for a resurrection spell.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  21. - Top - End - #351
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    LoyalPaladin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mount Celestia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    They're not clones, there are just 42 individuals of my race. Though what a Paladin is doing by owning people is unclear to me. I'm pretty sure slavery is a big no-no in you guys' books.
    More like... eternally indebted to my service.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

    Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

    Check out my Celestial Compendium!

  22. - Top - End - #352
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    They're not clones, there are just 42 individuals of my race. Though what a Paladin is doing by owning people is unclear to me. I'm pretty sure slavery is a big no-no in you guys' books.
    Actually slavery is only against the paladin of freedom's code. Which means I'm gonna have to do something about this slavery thing. Not that I am a paladin of freedom, But it falls into the good end of my alignment and i need to do something to balance out some of these unholy genocides besides the holy genocides.

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    NeoPhoenix's Balance of Genocide
    Sandbox Goliath (Stance)
    Level: 1st.
    Initiation Action: 1 swift action.
    Range: Personal.
    Target: You.
    Duration: Stance.
    On the path of balance one must juggle the murder of Evil with the murder of Good. While in this stance you deal +1d6 damage with melee attacks to any creature whose alignment is opposite on at least one axis that of the last creature you killed.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-05-11 at 06:14 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    NeoPhoenix's Balance of Genocide
    Sandbox Goliath (Stance)
    Level: 1st.
    Initiation Action: 1 swift action.
    Range: Personal.
    Target: You.
    Duration: Stance.
    On the path of balance one must juggle the murder of Evil with the murder of Good. While in this stance you deal +1d6 damage with melee attacks to any creature whose alignment is opposite that of the last creature you killed.
    You need to define opposite, is it directly opposite on the alignment table? or is it opposite moral alignment (good evil)? Can it also also be opposite ethical alignment (law chaos)? That last one might be a bit complicated to keep track of. Maybe just define it as opposite moral alignment.

    Other than that, thanks.

    edit: changes look good.

    And I had no idea i was that close to the character limit on my signature. I might have to start moving some stuff to my extended signature.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-05-11 at 06:18 PM.

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Blackhawk's Bloody Fountain
    Sandbox Goliath (Strike)
    Level: 7th
    Prerequisites: 3 Sandbox Goliath maneuvers.
    Initiation Action: Standard action.
    Range: Melee attack.
    Target: 1 creature.
    You strike hard at your target, attempting to pierce them to the core or, hopefully, reduce them to naught but ludicrous gibs. Make a single melee attack, if it hits you deal +12d6 damage and if this attack causes a creature to drop (as defined in the Cleave feat) you may immediately repeat this maneuver against another target within range (this replaces any attack you would gain from the Cleave feat); you may take a 5-ft step between this maneuver and the granted attack or swift action movement if you possess it. In addition if this maneuver kills a target they explode in a fountain of blood, getting blood everywhere within a 5-ft radius +5-ft per size category above Small they were; this has the additional benefit of preventing them from being revived through raise dead though they leave pieces of flesh large enough for a resurrection spell.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! How did you know i love the Bloody Mess perk? Now excuse me as i somehow work this onto a Dervish....
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Zaydos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Erutnevda

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    You need to define opposite, is it directly opposite on the alignment table? or is it opposite moral alignment (good evil)? Can it also also be opposite ethical alignment (law chaos)? That last one might be a bit complicated to keep track of. Maybe just define it as opposite moral alignment.

    Other than that, thanks.
    Was supposed to just be on either axis (so CE would grant bonuses against Lawful and/or Good foes... so next time you need to kill demons sacrifice a paladin to the cause ).

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! How did you know i love the Bloody Mess perk? Now excuse me as i somehow work this onto a Dervish....
    I just took note of your quote about dragon blood in a family tree .

    And now to continue teaching people not to joke on this thread. Positive reinforcement gets people to stop right?

    Clone Toss
    Sandbox Goliath (Strike)
    Level: 2nd.
    Prerequisites: 1 Sandbox Goliath maneuvers.
    Initiation Action: 1 standard action.
    Range: Normally up to 100-ft (20-ft range increment).
    Target: 1 creature or object.
    When you initiate this maneuver you generate a semi-alive clone of IZ42 tossing them at your foe, causing the clone to reflexively monk at your target. The clone functions as a thrown weapon that deals 2d10 base damage, has a critical threat range of 20, and x2 damage on a crit, and a range increment of 20-ft. If you hit the target the clone is killed, as if it were ammunition, and if you miss it has a 50% chance of being killed. These clones have 1 HD (humanoid), 15 Str, 15 Dex, 15 Con, - Int, 10 Wis, 1 Cha, cannot learn any tricks, and remain completely passive after their initial instance of monking at one foe. They appear completely naked as the day they were cloned.

    This is a supernatural maneuver.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-05-11 at 06:21 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

    Current Projects:

    Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

    Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

    Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

  27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Snowbluff's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoyalPaladin View Post
    I'm unsure I have encountered Sjlver on GitP? Maybe I will have my sister draw up Vincent as a OoTS character!
    You haven't. He rarely posts. When he needs advice he just asks me instead of starting a thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by IZ42 View Post
    They're not clones, there are just 42 individuals of my race. Though what a Paladin is doing by owning people is unclear to me. I'm pretty sure slavery is a big no-no in you guys' books.
    Okay, for starters it's only slavery if you count as people in the first place.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

  28. - Top - End - #358
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Milo v3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    I do hope the next round is something to do with D&D/PF... only things I know about MtG comes from my brothers rants.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

  29. - Top - End - #359
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    LoyalPaladin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mount Celestia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    You haven't. He rarely posts. When he needs advice he just asks me instead of starting a thread.
    Unfortunate!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    Okay, for starters it's only slavery if you count as people in the first place.
    Torm almighty- Snowbluff! You can't just say that! My five Iz companions will take offense!

    Also, you've been absent from our PbP all day.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

    Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

    Check out my Celestial Compendium!

  30. - Top - End - #360
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2014

    Default Re: [3.5+ToB/PF +DSP/PoW] GitP Regulars as Maneuvers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    I do hope the next round is something to do with D&D/PF... only things I know about MtG comes from my brothers rants.
    It also would have to be moved over to message board games, where it will probably die (since it's almost exclusively targeted at people who frequent this subforum).
    Please use they/them/theirs when referring to me in the third person.
    My Homebrew (PF, 3.5)
    Awesome Bone Knight avatar by Chd.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Cassidy Halloran, Human Scout
    William Gamache, Human Relic Channeler Medium
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AGrinningCat View Post
    Lay on hands? More like Lay your Eyes on this sick elbow drop!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •