1. - Top - End - #1
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default 5e Notable Threads

Notable Threads for 5e material:

5e Homebrew Compendium

5e Homebrew Compendium 2

Preset Class Tables

Guides, Tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

If you have more material you feel should be added, contact a moderator. Note that these represent "Useful tools for 5e creators", not "Neat stuff I made that I wanna share."
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2016-03-15 at 09:52 AM.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: 5e Notable Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    In preparation for a newbie game, I set out to collect all of 5e's various subclasses and races from their scattered books and Unearthed Arcana articles. And write brief descriptions. And then I did more... so anyway, I think this is a complete list of all of the 5e player options? I present it for the community to reference, and also so that anyone can point out things I missed.

All of 5e
    Grod's 5e index
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2023-02-25 at 11:18 AM.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

3. - Top - End - #3

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    Hello everyone! A recent thread about acronyms got me thinking, and I decided to compile a complete list of all the abbreviations and slang terms that get used on the 5e subforum. My intention is for this to be added into the sticky post, because the language on here can be quite difficult for newbies and the threads where people ask about things never seem to be very comprehensive.

Thus, here is a sortable, filterable spreadsheet with all the terms I could find.

Please let me know if there are any I've missed, or if I've got any of the definitions wrong. Note that this is intended to be a specific guide for this subforum, so I only want terms people actually use on here.
    Ninja Prawn's Acronym guide
    The Cranky Gamer

4. - Top - End - #4

The Cranky Gamer

5. - Top - End - #5

The Cranky Gamer